IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago

Anyone have an Earthshaker or Whirlwind they're willing to part with? I have a T2 I can trade.

#90 10 years ago

That MM looks awesome.

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

I have an Earthshaker project machine

I just traded my T2 for a nice JM. Interested in selling? How much of a project is it?

2 weeks later
#212 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

No one is locking anyone into a price until they've seen pics. I'm just not going to spend my time taking pics and describing games unless someone is serious about a specific title. In that sense, if they're serious, they should have an idea of what they're looking to pay for said title. I'm not in a position that I *have* to sell any games. It's just the way it works guys, if you were serious about a game, then you'd be serious about what I am asking you to do. If I had to sell, I would pick a specific title, and post pictures and a description of it. But I don't have to, so I'm not going to. I don't think that's unreasonable either.

Your pins. Your rules. But you may scare off potential buyers / trade offers by your approach.

2 weeks later
#235 9 years ago

It's the same CL scam that's been going on for awhile. They put up ridiculously low prices on pins, then ask you to email them at their gmail address for more information. Once you email them, they tell you they just sold it, but you can find all sorts of great deals at some other site.

You can always tell it's them if they specify to email them at their gmail address rather than using CL's built in reply system. Just flag them and move on.

3 months later
#392 9 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

Man! You gotta notify me about these.

Let me know if you ever want to sell that Taxi.

1 month later
#547 9 years ago

Looks like I missed out on the previous Flintstones machine. Anyone else have one for sale in the NW area?

6 months later
#1165 8 years ago

Looking to bring Earthshaker to the show in order to sell / trade. Has sinking institute mod and a full set of plastics and ramps that haven't been installed yet.

15_zpsc1f11a7d.JPG15_zpsc1f11a7d.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mlqbf0h09dbcznp/AADFT53EP-JKY2M7U273bOJ8a?dl=0

Might bring TAF as well. Haven't decided yet.

#1197 8 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Looking to bring Earthshaker to the show in order to sell / trade. Has sinking institute mod and a full set of plastics and ramps that haven't been installed yet.

Looks like Earthshaker isn't going to make it to the show. It was just sold. Instead I will be bringing Addams Family. Will post pictures in a bit.

#1213 8 years ago

Pics of TAF I will be bringing to the show

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6iktb2qc6zlv3lu/AADwlZ7QNuxzw2_wPn9Pk5Cba?dl=0

Recently rebuilt all of the flippers and added some target decals.

#1231 8 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Looks like Earthshaker isn't going to make it to the show. It was just sold. Instead I will be bringing Addams Family. Will post pictures in a bit.

Addams Family isn't going to make it either. It sold too.

No pins this time, but at least I'll be there.

#1243 8 years ago

I was going to bring two, but they both ended up selling before I made it out there. The demand definitely outweighs the supply in this region.

4 months later
#1547 8 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I still don't believe you guys sent that MG back. Is that one of the games monkey is storing for you? There was a ton of shady shit going down around the "reveal" at the tacoma show and I'm betting that machine never went back to Illinois. Who has a copy of the bill of lading for the shipment home? Did you pay for that or who did? You guys still have plenty to answer for.

Upvote me if you agree.

You should take this to PM or start up another thread

#1568 8 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I'd be happy to post in the JPOP thread, but I've been banned there for over a year because I told them all they had been ripped off when I was -yet again - the asshole trolling.

Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll get tossed out of this thread too.

8 months later
#2358 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky347:

Roller Disco's condition has improved and is now Alive!
Ground Mods done in head, all connectors on MPU board were replaced and several other small issues repaired and.....

Sexy

1 month later
#2506 7 years ago

Selling Flintstones w/alt translite & playfield decal for $2800 in the Boise area.

boise.craigslist.org link

Looking to sell, but might be open to some trades.

3 weeks later
#2571 7 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Selling the majority of my arcade/pinball stuff
portland.craigslist.org link

Those links don't render properly. For some reason it's appending the description to the link.

#2573 7 years ago

Yep, all fixed.

8 months later
#2804 6 years ago

Selling my RR Woz. Also willing to trade for a Metallica pro + cash.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Ruby Red Wizard of Oz. The game has 245 games on it at the time of this posting. Build date: 10/27/2015 It currently has the munchkin playfield cliffy installed, and ...”
2017-05-27
Meridian, ID
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 627 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#2824 6 years ago

Same here. Awesome deal. I just shelled out 9k for Dialed In, otherwise I'd be all over it.

1 year later
#3402 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling a HUO Guardians of the Galaxy Pro pinball machine. It is in excellent condition with low plays. I'm looking for TZ, IJ and The Shadow. Might be able to work out a deal fo...”
2019-06-21
Meridian, ID
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 338 times

I have a GOTG up for sale near Boise.

11 months later
#3704 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my Star Trek (Premium) pinball machine. I am the original owner and this game has never been on route. It has the following mods: Vengeance Mod ColorDMD Laser cut metal s...”
2020-06-12
Meridian, ID
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 309 times

11 months later
#3973 2 years ago

Looking for a TOTAN. Projects are fine.

Added over 3 years ago:

Game found. Thanks!

8 months later
#4118 2 years ago

Anyone have a Joker Poker they're willing to part with?

5 months later
#4223 1 year ago

I have a Hobbit up for sale / trade.

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Hobbit Smaug edition up for sale. I was told by the previous owner that the game had been on route at one point. The game is in pretty good condition, but there are a ...”
2022-07-28
Meridian, ID
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 644 times

8 months later
#4381 1 year ago
Quoted from AdamPDX:

I just used a guy to transport a pin from Idaho that I'd recommend. Price is reasonable and the pin was well cared for during transit. He does a run throughout Oregon, Washington & Idaho every month. Name is Justin Trail and his phone # is 208-412-9273. He was cool with me sharing his info as he's always looking for new shipments.

I've used Justin several times. Price is pretty good and shipping time is WAY faster than STI.

5 months later
#4512 7 months ago

Not Pinball, but may interest some.

Other - For Sale
“Need room, so I'm selling my 720° arcade game. I believe this is a reproduction cabinet. The game is in excellent shape and the monitor looks great. The joystick spins really s...”
2023-09-02
Meridian, ID
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 64 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deegor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=deegor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.