IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider comox-rocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2288 7 years ago

You mainlanders are all PAC NW wannabes! Everyone knows that Vancouver island is where it's at......

#2294 7 years ago

I have two classic stern back glasses for sale. I was going to hang them up at the arcade but it might be better if it went to where they were needed.
1st up flight 2000, very good condition overall. $250
2nd up meteor, decent has some paint flaking. $175
I come to Vancouver/Seattle every other month.dont want to ship.

#2330 7 years ago

Ahem
You mainland guys got it easy FFs!
It takes me 4 hrs from comox via ferry before I even get started driving south.....
Don't see me bitching! Lol

#2333 7 years ago

In Vancouver fresh off beautiful ferry ride. Coastal bc is pretty spectacular, right bill!

Anyway playing pin at pub 340
They have a mix of older and newer stuff. Black rose,acdc, kiss,Star Trek etc.

Delivering very nice flight 2000 backglass to buyer from kamloops tomorrow morning.
He's driving 35 minutes to meet me in cache creek (4 1/2 hrs for me) for quick cash and dash! Hehe
Hand delivery only sure way.....
Im then travelling another 250 miles due north to surprise parents at 60th wedding anniversary!
On way back picking up converted dragons lair cabinet that has ghosts and goblins installed.
I paid for that one at the end of march while sunning my Canadian ass in the palm desert heat!
Anyway that's how the working class arcade guys get things done and keep costs affordable!
Ps forgot to add that I used kijiji to
Book passengers in my luxurious white (with blue racing stripe) 1993 mercury villager! Hard on the male pride to be sure but Nissan v6 powered and fully loaded for that day. I especially like the "granny glide seat belts" for comfort and convenience.
One Aussie
One urban rocker chick
500 miles
Pray for me.....

#2334 7 years ago

Too much rambling and no pics!
Here you go
I'll post more enroute tomorrow!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#2335 7 years ago

Pub 340

#2346 7 years ago

Here's the new happy owner of flight 2000!

2 months later
#2551 7 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Whos coming up for the Flip Out in Vancouver BC ? Let me know will host one of the nights and open the house up

I'm thinking of grabbing a ferry and coming over for part of the weekend. Maybe Saturday morning thru Sunday afternoon.

#2552 7 years ago

Forgot to mention.....
Anyone local have a gottlieb wipe out pin for sale? Not the most loved title but I think the skiing/snowboarding theme would go over well in my Cumberland game room.

#2564 7 years ago

Shameless plug for my newest venture......located in a heritage building in a 100 yr old mining town. Still waiting for parts for royal rumble!
Vancouver islands hippest and hottest arcade! Located in Cumberland we strive to recreate the best arcade experience. Featuring 15 uprights, 2 cocktails and 1 sit down driver. We
are open Saturday afternoons to the public. We also can host your special event whether corporate or just family/friends. Join us for retro Wednesdays from 7:30-10:30pm. We spin classic tunes from the 80'/90's and all games on freeplay. (Entry fee required).
Check out Barcadium amusements on Facebook. Recent Ctv news piece.....
http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?clipId=949777k

1 week later
#2581 7 years ago

1978 atari video pinball in amazing original unrestored condition. Cabinet artwork is beautiful. Owl eye coin door. Experienced tech has gone over this and it looks/plays like it should.would look awesome in a private collection.currently located on Vancouver island but I am attending pinball expo in Vancouver on Friday. Will consider trades for other arcade/pinball games.

1 year later
#2901 6 years ago

Ahem
I know the ins and outs of buying and selling pins to/from the us.....different scenario however.
How does customs view a trade?
What do I need for us customs?
Will Canada customs charge me pst/gst on the full value or difference? Reason I ask is that I'm finally finishing up royal rumble and would like to trade it stateside for a newer stern. Obviously I would have to make up cash difference....
Logistically would it be better if us buyer met me at the border to vouch for said trade?

11 months later
#3186 5 years ago

Data east royal rumble for sale/trade. Cabinet has scuffs and dings. Play field is nice except around outholes, I’ve ordered cliffys. Sound board currently getting repaired. Looking for 90’s dmd as partial trade. $4250 obo

2 weeks later
#3218 5 years ago

Liberty bell pinball needs to go home for midterm elections!
I bought this as part of a package deal in Okanogan. Not a theme that’ll work in Canada but I’m sure it’ll find a good home stateside. $825 us delivered Seattle October 20th 9pm.

#3220 5 years ago

I’ve got a great deal for someone but involves a little legwork...
I call this pins across the border!

I will deliver liberty bell em to us side of border at Blaine for $500us. You won’t need a passport......
Also have your choice of high hand or spinout em which for an additional $750 as well.
The catch is that you pickup at ice box and deliver to me South Park pin. It will be prepaid. You will need to send $150
PayPal to show your serious and also I need it for us customs. Pm if interested.....
I have Karl H Lind as a recent sale reference....

#3228 5 years ago

Karl stop saying cheesy poofs ffs!
Theyre called cheezies and are rock hard! You’re us stuff is poofs!

5 months later
#3338 5 years ago

Reluctantly putting up my fish tales as I have my eyes on other items.... collector quality,zero cabinet fade. 9.5 out of ten.
Plays and looks awesome.
Side rails have minor dent from several owners ago when they didn’t put soft layer down when head was loaded for transport.
$5500 obo

9 months later
#3607 4 years ago

Williams Trizone will be finished in the next couple weeks. Cabinet and backglass in very good condition,playfield has some wear around inserts that could probably be touched up. It’ll be around $2000 cdn.

10 months later
#3866 3 years ago

Anyone imported a used pin lately into Canada from USA? How much does a customs broker cost? Any info appreciated

2 months later
#3894 3 years ago

Ahem
Ordinarily if I found a pin stateside I’d zip down and get it etc....
Not happening right now!
I know to use border buddy to process import and can figure out a shipper....
How is payment being made to seller so everyone is comfortable?
PayPal can be nasty for sellers and I’m not sending $3000 family and friends....
I don’t have any buddies in Tacoma to act as a proxy so what do I do?

6 months later
#4040 2 years ago

Anyone got a lah in decent shape in Seattle/Tacoma area? Was hoping to catch Judas Priest oct 2nd in Everett but looks like border will remain closed for the foreseeable future….

1 month later
#4083 2 years ago

Elvira is sold and headed to Seattle next week now that border is open. Anyone got any 90’s dmd projects in Washington state that they’re thinking of selling? I Want to bring a pin back to Canada!

3 months later
#4123 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

It’s proving to be a surprisingly difficult task. I need some of your luck finding gems!

Still looking for a nineball. Txs!

Darryl rombough of keremeos has one in his restore pile. Don’t know when he’ll get around to it….

#4125 2 years ago

Oh really? I wonder how rough it is? Tell him I’m interested please

His pinsider name is dabomb1,give him a shout

3 months later
#4181 1 year ago

Bought a tag team pinball in the parking lot….does that qualify as a show sale?lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider comox-rocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=comox-rocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.