IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkaelin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1061 9 years ago

Greetings PNW people,
On the off chance that there is one floating around on the left coast, I am looking for a Funhouse.
Just experienced a blast from the past playing the one they have over at Blair Alley.
I'm in Eugene, Oregon.
Cheers!

1 month later
#1201 8 years ago

Hey Pacific Northwest folks, any interest in a Beat Time? It has the Beatles backglass as well as the original backglass. Works great, it is clean and ready to take up residence in your collection.
Play it as is, or restore it to greater glory. I'm in Eugene, Oregon.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkkaelin/sets/72157639908400083/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkkaelin/sets/72157640226411385

#1202 8 years ago

IMG_0245.JPGIMG_0245.JPG

BTW, those are just reflections off the backglass.

#1203 8 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Looks like Earthshaker isn't going to make it to the show. It was just sold. Instead I will be bringing Addams Family. Will post pictures in a bit.

You have me to blame for that! Thanks DeeGor.

1 month later
#1308 8 years ago

So I recently picked up a Funhouse, and its been "fun" reacquainting myself with the game. Now my brother has the fever and is thinking about one. Anyone have a FH within 700 miles of Eugene Oregon?
All the best!

2 weeks later
#1351 8 years ago

Anyone semi-local (Eugene, Oregon) interested in an Earthshaker? It's really nice. PM me if interested.

#1355 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Have you guys seen this?? seattle.craigslist.org link

so the listing has been flagged on craigslist.....anyone know what's going on here...anyone know James?

#1356 8 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

so the listing has been flagged on craigslist.....anyone know what's going on here...anyone know James?

Anyone know James? ...anyone? ....Bueller?

3 weeks later
#1407 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Rbion for sale on pin side in nw.

Yep, that would be me. Delivery may be available along the I-5 corridor between Bellingham and Eugene.

#1409 8 years ago
1 week later
#1423 8 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I have an unrestired but really nice Mm. Not interested in those titles tho

so what are you looking for? ....and how unrestored is unrestored?

4 weeks later
#1473 8 years ago

Anyone in the PNW interested in a Star Trek Premium ? It is HUO, perfect shape, with shaker and Cliffys.
Or an excellent players Funhouse? Or a really nice TSPP with colorDMD? I am in Eugene, Oregon and looking to make some room, and/or make some cash....or trade for a super nice TAF. Not going to ship at this point, but creative about pick up/delivery, etc...

1 week later
#1517 8 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

I say let Northern CA post their ads. I have driven farther in the past....

Here, Here !
That's just 3+ hours from here....easy drive.

#1525 8 years ago

Star Trek Premium. Like new, HUO. Cliffys from day 1, shaker. Perfect.

IMG_0841.jpgIMG_0841.jpg
IMG_0840.jpgIMG_0840.jpg
IMG_0843.jpgIMG_0843.jpg
IMG_0845.jpgIMG_0845.jpg
IMG_0842.jpgIMG_0842.jpg
IMG_0847.jpgIMG_0847.jpg

#1526 8 years ago

Funhouse, rebuilt Rudy, LEDs, new plastics, new ramp, works perfect, plays fast, wear on left ball drops and cabinet, factory mylar and Cliffys installed, inserts look good.
Hey Bucko, you're up! More pictures to come....

IMG_0851.jpgIMG_0851.jpg
IMG_0855.jpgIMG_0855.jpg
IMG_0858.jpgIMG_0858.jpg
IMG_0860.jpgIMG_0860.jpg
IMG_0863.jpgIMG_0863.jpg
IMG_0865.jpgIMG_0865.jpg
IMG_0866.jpgIMG_0866.jpg

#1529 8 years ago

More shots of my FH. Note that some of the reflection on the playfield is from the factory mylar.

IMG_0879.jpgIMG_0879.jpg
IMG_0880.jpgIMG_0880.jpg
IMG_0889.jpgIMG_0889.jpg
IMG_0891.jpgIMG_0891.jpg
IMG_0892.jpgIMG_0892.jpg
IMG_0890.jpgIMG_0890.jpg
IMG_0893.jpgIMG_0893.jpg

#1530 8 years ago

IMG_0875.jpgIMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0874.jpgIMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0873.jpgIMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0876.jpgIMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0884.jpgIMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0881.jpgIMG_0881.jpg

#1571 8 years ago

Ok folks, back to buying and selling in the PNW........does anyone know/have an update on the container/containers of games that were coming into Seattle? I'd be interested to hear how that all shook down.

#1585 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Yes I'd be interested in hearing about the one on pinside.. I got in on the one posted on Craigslist .. Came in late August and was able to pickup last month. Cab pretty worn but pf good and everything worked. Overall happy. 40 pins came I think? Looked like all were in condition described. I don't know if the buyer planned on selling in nw though but a few may show up on c list..

What did you pickup? Who is the buyer/importer from Craigslist, and did everything go smoothly? I was working on buying a game from him and I guess I asked too many questions because all of a sudden he wasn't interested in selling to me...oh well. I was just pointing out that there were some minor errors/inconsistencies in his "contract" that I was expected to sign, so I asked that those things be addressed....he said, the game was no longer for sale.....Just hoping for good vibes and positive experiences for everyone.....

#1591 8 years ago

Glad to hear it Mbecker, good news. All the best!

#1605 8 years ago
Quoted from GGG:

There is no cryin here fella...just no simple common courtesy & respect, your snarky attiitude is spot on to what Pinside seems to be about lately.

I personally have not encountered this snark you speak of......
Am I just fortunate, or is it something else? I certainly don't know.
Peace out!

4 weeks later
#1649 8 years ago

Star Trek Premium. Like new, HUO, original owner, shaker installed, Cliffys from day one. Pics available, but it just looks like a new game. $6000. Funhouse, very nice player, lots of new parts (plastics, switches, sleeves, ramp) plays fast. $3600.

1 month later
#1748 8 years ago

I've got a TAF (not the one that I am currently troubleshooting).
Really excellent original playfield. No mansion wear, no magnet burn. Plays excellent, lots of new parts, flipper rebuild, LEDs, new MPU and power supply boards, Pinball Pro subwoofer, Fester mod, Cloud Topper LED mod, magnet fuses, full Cliffys, new rubber all around, cabinet is original and nice with some wear. PM if you are interested. Cheers! and Happy New Year.

IMG_1694_(resized).jpgIMG_1694_(resized).jpg

IMG_1711_(resized).jpgIMG_1711_(resized).jpg

IMG_1706_(resized).jpgIMG_1706_(resized).jpg

IMG_1716_(resized).jpgIMG_1716_(resized).jpg

IMG_1719_(resized).jpgIMG_1719_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#1869 8 years ago

Any interest in a HUO Tron? I bought it new. Includes shaker, Comet 2 smd LEDs, the mini arcade mod, and pinbits ramp illumination mod. Cliffys installed from day one. Third run with both translights. Perfect. No trades at this time. $6000. In Eugene, Or.

#1873 8 years ago

Well, I guess I am not a "serious collector". Actually, I am just a nice, honest person who is a long time pinball enthusiast. I am also a working professional with a family who enjoys meeting other enthusiasts and often ends up trading, buying and selling games with the friends I encounter.
I am sorry if demands within my personal life have negatively impacted anyone here, and I am sorry if I wasted anyone's time by not replying to inquiries in a timely fashion. I've just been very busy with ordinary life...work, kids, school.....like many other folks, and I wish all the best to everyone.

As a side note, my inquiry was really aimed at local folks who might be interested, which I figured was ok.
So if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me.

#1876 8 years ago

You are right. It is a long time to wait. Sorry about that.

#1882 8 years ago

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
And the truth is, I am a big believer in sharing photos and large-scale full disclosure on sales.
It's just that lately I haven't had the bandwidth. This evening around the dinner table, my kids convinced me to keep the Addams Family, at least until I go ahead and do a playfield swap with the other TAF that I picked up recently.

#1883 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

but hopefully the stars will align one of these days and you and I can work a deal on a pin

I would have LOVED to have your MM, man that game looked sweet.

#1884 8 years ago

IMG_1803_(resized).JPGIMG_1803_(resized).JPG

IMG_1801_(resized).JPGIMG_1801_(resized).JPG

IMG_1802_(resized).JPGIMG_1802_(resized).JPG

IMG_1807_(resized).JPGIMG_1807_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#1957 8 years ago

TSPP, a well-cared for and maintained game. Functions perfect, has the latest game ROMS.
Cliffy protectors installed on the Itchy and Scratchy hole and the launch area. Ramps are solid. Clean and ready for your collection.
Nice playfield and plastics. LEDS, backglass has a new LED bulb. $4000. I would prefer not to ship. I am in Eugene, Oregon

IMG_1833_(resized).JPGIMG_1833_(resized).JPG
IMG_1834_(resized).jpgIMG_1834_(resized).jpg
IMG_1836_(resized).JPGIMG_1836_(resized).JPG
IMG_1837_(resized).jpgIMG_1837_(resized).jpg
IMG_1839_(resized).jpgIMG_1839_(resized).jpg
IMG_1840_(resized).JPGIMG_1840_(resized).JPG
IMG_1842_(resized).jpgIMG_1842_(resized).jpg
IMG_1844_(resized).jpgIMG_1844_(resized).jpg
IMG_1849_(resized).JPGIMG_1849_(resized).JPG
IMG_1850_(resized).JPGIMG_1850_(resized).JPG
IMG_1851_(resized).JPGIMG_1851_(resized).JPG
IMG_1852_(resized).JPGIMG_1852_(resized).JPG
IMG_1853_(resized).JPGIMG_1853_(resized).JPG
IMG_1854_(resized).JPGIMG_1854_(resized).JPG
IMG_1855_(resized).JPGIMG_1855_(resized).JPG
IMG_1856_(resized).JPGIMG_1856_(resized).JPG
IMG_1857_(resized).JPGIMG_1857_(resized).JPG
IMG_1858_(resized).JPGIMG_1858_(resized).JPG
IMG_1859_(resized).JPGIMG_1859_(resized).JPG
IMG_1860_(resized).JPGIMG_1860_(resized).JPG
IMG_1861_(resized).jpgIMG_1861_(resized).jpg
IMG_1862_(resized).jpgIMG_1862_(resized).jpg
IMG_1863_(resized).jpgIMG_1863_(resized).jpg
IMG_1864_(resized).jpgIMG_1864_(resized).jpg
IMG_1865_(resized).JPGIMG_1865_(resized).JPG

3 months later
#2234 7 years ago

Anyone in the Pacific Northwest or Northern California looking to sell or trade The Hobbit?
And BTW, any hobbits of any variety on location between Eugene and Portland?
cheers!

#2236 7 years ago

Feeling like scoring an EM?
Check this out:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkkaelin/albums/72157640226411385

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bkkaelin/albums/72157639908400083

Williams Beat Time. fully functional, fun EM game. Clean and nice.
With the original backglass in good shape: $650, with the new Beatles backglass: $1000.

#2238 7 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

Here's a pretty vague ad on Portland Craigslist.
portland.craigslist.org link

Yeah, I saw that...kind of odd. Anyone know who it is and if the game itself is for sale?

#2242 7 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

All of the pics are in his shop. I am guessing he grabbed a bunch of pic that included some he did not intend.

I did send an inquiry email, but didn't hear back.

1 week later
#2293 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

...For me -- 1 day trip during a weekday to Eugene and back was about it for me although worth the trip

What did you pick up?

#2355 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

A lot of work to bring one back, if required.

After looking at the list, prices and conditions, I don't feel so bad about my last couple of local purchases.
Still, there might be a deal or three to be had, with a little luck.

1 week later
#2386 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

On the hunt for a TAF. Anyone have one for sale?

I will have one for sale once I finish the playfield swap on my other one. I need to hang onto it as a reference, but then I am selling it. It's a nice game.

#2419 7 years ago

Anyone looking for an IMVE translite?
$90 shipped in the continental U.S.

#2431 7 years ago
Quoted from Roscoe_:

If there are any Portland pinheads getting a container pin and have room to take an extra pin down south, I would help with fuel. Thanks.

I may be interested in participating as well, either with having a game hitch a ride with someone, or possibly serving as a driver, depending on the timing.

3 weeks later
#2479 7 years ago

Anyone in the PNW have a Hobbit LE or SE for sale?

#2489 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

My friend has a low play Smaug edition and is firm at $8500. If you're interested you can come check it out and pick it up. It's Hillsboro Oregon.

thanks! I just sent you a message.

2 weeks later
#2541 7 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Thx TBK,
I didn't know PDI glass was made in Deutschland.
Sounds like one would have to do a group purchase to obtain a reasonable cost.

Best price is to buy it at a show

4 months later
#2694 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a Funhouse?
Nice game. Plays great. $3600.

#2695 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

The running Steiff giraffe pinball joke continues.
At this point, it is pretty much a staple of Portland.
I do want to offer the guy who keeps putting up that sailboat pinball cabinet side art $25, so the ad can be permanently removed.
That has been running for over year continuously.

It makes my skin crawl when I see that ad.

2 months later
#2743 7 years ago

Anyone interested in an Iron Man VE? Perfect shape. $5200.
In Eugene, Or.

7 months later
#2920 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a perfect Ironman VE, with color DMD and shaker?
5K, in Eugene Oregon. HUO. One owner.

7 months later
#3126 5 years ago

looking for an earthshaker and a whirlwind.
thanks!

1 month later
#3158 5 years ago

Hobbit Gold Smaug: $6800, in Eugene, Or. Will deliver for a modest/reasonable fee.

#3163 5 years ago

Anyone have a System 11 coin door with harness sitting around collecting dust? I could really use one for my Taxi project.
Thanks!

4 months later
#3277 5 years ago

No pictures yet, but I am cleaning up a Creature From the Black Lagoon that will be hitting the market soon.
It's a players game. It has a really clean original playfield, and will have new rubber, a freshly repaired sound card, new coil sleeves and who knows what else before it is done.
It's a nice game with an awesome theme, and it lives in Eugene, Oregon.

1 week later
#3295 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

FYI for anyone not aware, friend posted this on my FB page. Cirqus Voltaire I know it may not go for cheap, but figured I'd share and maybe someone will get lucky. Some other stuff too semi-game related.
https://www.estatesales.net/OR/Silverton/97381/2114310?fbclid=IwAR3zQZL52y9CcbbxaVD2N5n8fPGvIUGcjU9ryxWUKHrONaGB0tCYC5A0eJg

Did anyone pick this up, or know what it went for?

1 week later
#3306 5 years ago

Looking to trade or sell a Taxi. This is an extensively refurbished players game, with new coil sleeves, totally new pops, new flippers (the entire assembly), new $400 MPU board, new Jackpot display, new LEDs, flashers, rubber, power cable, some new plastics. Clean, great playing game, fun System 11. Has some playfield wear (some inserts, pops). If you have ever had one of my games, you know I take good care of them. This is a game that everyone loves. I have two, which is why I am looking to trade/sell this one. I will get pics and start a regular ad when I get a chance. $2200 cash (which is less than what I have in it), or comparable trade. All the best!!!

5 months later
#3441 4 years ago

I've got a Taxi for sale. This is an extensively refurbished players game, with new coil sleeves, totally new pops, new flippers (the entire assembly), new $400 MPU board, new Jackpot display, new LEDs, flashers, rubber, power cable, some new plastics and a freshly installed spinout ramp with retainer. Clean, great playing game, fun System 11. Has some playfield wear (on some inserts, and around pops). If you have ever had one of my games, you know I take good care of them. This is a game that everyone loves. I have two, which is why I am looking to trade/sell this one. I will get pics and start a regular ad when I get a chance. $2200 cash (which is less than what I have in it), or comparable trade. All the best!!!

I also have a beautiful original Cyclone that is in great shape. $2300

1 week later
#3444 4 years ago

Earthshaker in Eugene.

eugene.craigslist.org link

4 months later
#3585 4 years ago

Working on a Funhouse. It is cleaning up nicely, just need to get Rudy cleaned up and dialed in.

4 months later
#3680 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Funhouse? I've got one that is almost ready to go. It's a nice players game that plays great. Great candidate for full restoration, or just play and enjoy it as-is. Pics forthcoming at some point. Game is in Eugene. All the best!

2 weeks later
#3695 3 years ago

Any interest in a Creature From the Black Lagoon? It's a beauty. Thinking about trading or selling. Looking for a TSPP.

#3698 3 years ago
Quoted from Clizifer:

where abouts are you located? whats your cash price?

I'm in Eugene. Holding out for a trade at this point.

#3699 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Earthshaker CPR Playfield, excellent playfield, ready to go. Shipped in secure box. See photos. This was rated as a silver grade pf, and it is the best silver playfield I have eve...”
2020-06-08
Eugene, OR
850 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 124 times
Contributed to Pinside
I've got an Earthshaker playfield. I'm in Eugene.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/97300

2 weeks later
#3710 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98089

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice original Funhouse that was just shopped with brand new ramps, LEDs, rubber, coil sleeves, flipper rebuild, Rudy rebuild, Cliffys installed (playfield not chewed up). Great fas...”
2020-06-23
Eugene, OR
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 1199 times
Contributed to Pinside

Here's my Funhouse for sale in Eugene, Or.

1 month later
#3739 3 years ago

I just listed a Creature From the Black Lagoon here on pinside that is excellent, and well-priced. Game is in Eugene. Check it out; $4800

1 month later
#3770 3 years ago

I've got a Whirlwind that I will be listing soon. It is amazing condition. Tons of new parts cabinet art, ramps, spinner unit, fan shroud, legs, side rails, new playfield installed. $4300. No shipping, but may be able to deliver within a certain range for a fee. Game is in Eugene, Oregon. Ad with pictures coming soon.

#3772 3 years ago

Listed at $4200, which is less than I have in it. This game looks and plays great. Also includes extras like a new set of plastics and plastic protectors.
Ready for your home lineup.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101715

8 months later
#3962 2 years ago

eugene.craigslist.org link
Taxi for sale in Eugene, Or.

Added over 3 years ago:

No longer available.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkaelin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=bkaelin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.