5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,502 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by mark532011
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigbadmiker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1954 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Where are you located?

I think not in the Pacific Northwest because of the paid to me before it leaves the distributor condition... drop shipped to the buyer. Just guessing.

2 weeks later
#2025 3 years ago

Most of us start with little to no knowledge... Or graduated from arcades to pins.

Get yourself some tools - soldering iron, multimeter, and the usual (screwdrivers, wrenches, plyers,etc).

First time something breaks, do some research and ask for help here. It's intimidating the first time, but each repair builds upon the last. Some machines just drove me nuts with all the issues, but that's how I have learned. Note: I'm no expert, but now I'm not afraid to dig in and figure it out.

Oh, and good luck! And make sure you mod the heck out of your pin, that's the fun part - that and playing it of course

#2044 3 years ago
Quoted from Woodman_2000:

Sorry, original post looks to have been removed. Marco Specialties will be bringing the lineup of new Sterns and is pre-selling them at discount prices. This was also pulled from 2016 NWPAS post so they must have sold out already.

Well... that's too bad

1 week later
#2084 3 years ago
Quoted from Staythirsty:

A little to rich for my blood! I do like the 3D translite though.

That seems to be the going rate for Tron Pro... unfortunately.

If Stern will do the same thing with Tron they did with Iron Man, release a vault edition, it will help bring it down within reason. Crazy high prices on many pins right now.

#2097 3 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

8-bit got 2 in yesterday if you're in the Seattle area.

Cool, thanks! Will have to stop by, haven't been to 8-bit in awhile.

2 weeks later
#2128 3 years ago

I have decided to sell my Batman Forever. Asking $3000 as I have a little more than that into it. Let me know if interested.

Pinball Bulbs full LED kit
(Including LED strip and 2 double spotlights)
All flashers replaced with color LED flashers
New playfield glass
New (NOS) Translite
New rubbers and Super bands
New Batman flipper covers
New trough optos
New NVRAM ( no more batteries to worry about)
Strong flippers - all ramps can be made
DMD is good
Plastics look great
Playfield is excellent

Pictures loaded better (higher res) in ad for some reason...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34512

27cf97b3f40d467f086622a9c15b71cd1a675b40.jpg
0dfb40b575721eadb53a3eece9b3e2abea61c872.jpg
7b48b189631af5d680e78461459db2aaa0512230.jpg
cd39620262572684d490a6b50d9400a28cadfaef.jpg

1 week later
#2149 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballBulbs:

Not all of our games will be for sale just as a heads up. Last year I think we listed 4 of the 12 we had in the booth.
This year we may only have 2 for sale I think but I can't recall. Possibly 0 just kinda depends.

I bought Mark's POTC last year. My wife and I love that machine. Then our other pins looked so boring when we brought it home. So we bought your kits, spotlights, led strips, etc for the others. Now all our machines look pretty awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you have this year.

1 month later
#2287 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Screw Italy! Let's do a group import from southern Cali... who's got access to a big rig?

For all we know, you could be from SoCal...lol.

Update your location from "unknown, captain!"

Edit: Followed your for sale thread and found Richmond, BC

1 month later
#2446 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

This Saturday!
Let's Play Café in Monroe is hosting a pinball and arcade parking lot swap meet on Saturday, July 30th. Bring your parts, games and pinball and arcade related items to wheel and deal. The last one was quite successful and this one promises to be even bigger! Bring your own table and chairs or sell out of the back of your truck. The arcade will be open for bathrooms, food and games.
What: Pinball & Arcade Swap Meet!
Where: Let's Play, 214 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272
When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10am-4pm
https://www.facebook.com/LetsPlayCafeMonroe/?fref=ts

My wife and I went to the swap meet today and stayed all day. Had a good time, met some cool people, played some games in the arcade, and picked up a few parts. We thought there would have been more people showing up to this...

#2451 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I was wondering how it went, I was out of town. So fun, but low turnout?

I would say there was probably 12-15 people in total that showed up over the 6 hours. I think about 5 people brought stuff to sell... I admit that I didn't bring anything to sell.

It was fun. Talked to some of the guys that have been in the pinball/arcade hobby a long time. Great to pick their brains about stuff.

3 weeks later
#2511 3 years ago

Another one that's a little off topic - But figured I'd post here since most of you are local.

Does anyone have a spare working 27 inch vga monitor they'd be willing to sell? I need one for a Rush 2049.

#2516 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I might let me measure it

Thanks Mark for checking...

Trying to avoid the LCD route if I can. Also, would have to convert both of them to LCD to match.

#2518 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Sorry I thought you meant a 27" LCD.

Yeah, realized I should've mentioned CRT. Anyone else have a 27" vga crt they'd sell?

#2521 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

There were 2 CRT 27" monitors on the marketplace a day or two ago.. but over on the eastcoast I believe -- you probably aren't looking to pay to ship them

Yeah, both for $350 in Georgia, I think. Would buy them both if local.

#2522 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

The guy I just bought my Golden Tee complete from had an extra monitor.
He was trying to sell it on CL.
My GT has LCD upgrade so I did not need it.
I still have the 27" ultra flat panasonic if you want to try CRT TV.

I have done a couple cap kits on standard res monitors, but that's about it with crt monitors. I think the GT monitor is a standard res, which won't work. I don't think the 27in crt tv is going to work. My chassis is dead in the currently installed vga crt monitor. I believe I need either a working vga chassis if my tube is still good or preferably the entire vga monitor with chassis. Thanks for the offer though.

1 month later
#2599 3 years ago

I've gone to the NWPAS the last 3 years but have never heard of PRGE.

What and where is it?

1 year later
#3005 1 year ago

I'm selling my Congo. Enjoyed it the last couple years, but need to help fund a Star Wars premium. It plays great and has a nice clean playfield. It has LEDs, alternate translite, volcano color changing mod, DMD extender LCD set to green, green speaker lights, mirror blades, new playfield glass and lockdown bar, 3D lane guides, target decals, and remote battery holder.

Posted on CL, but getting a lot of flakes. Hoping to make a deal with a pinsider. $4300.

#3006 1 year ago

Pinside ad.

Archived after 14 days
Sold for $ 4,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Congo Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Plays great. Nice clean playfield. Fully LED'd Alternate translite Original translite included PinballBulbs volcano color changing mod with remote Dr. Pinball DMD extender LCD se...”
2018-04-07
Maple Valley, WA
4,000 (Firm)

#3011 1 year ago

Dropped price to $4000.

Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Pinside ad.

Machine - For Sale
CongoPartially shopped/refurbished “Plays great. Nice clean playfield.

Fully LED'd
Alternate translite
Original translite included
PinballBulbs volcano color changing mod with remote
Dr. Pinball DMD extender LCD se...”
4,000 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#3013 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

hmm only a 13 hour drive

Yeah, what is it with 6 different interested parties but they are all out of state or in Canada?

#3015 1 year ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Your Congo looks great - I am restoring one now - I would have preferred a better candidate than what I have I would have skipped all the crap I am doing for your machine. You are priced right - the issue is people don't know how good a game Congo is. They just think it is a crappy movie, it is a great game.
You can always wait until June and try and sell it at NW Pinball Expo thing - then people will appreciate it and pay what you are asking. Hold tight Congo is a $4K pin all day long.
Honestly - when you lowered the price I am surprised it has not sold yet.

Thanks, me too. Bad timing with tax time maybe, I don't get it. I need to sell before the show to help pay for the Star Wars premium I'm picking up there. I had a few people ask me to ship, but didn't want to deal with that. I think I have a buyer lined up for next weekend.

1 month later
#3088 1 year ago

Selling my STTNG...

Archived after 10 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Star Trek: The Next Generation pinball machine for sale, $5500 Plays great. No issues or errors. Lots of mods. Color DMD Invisiglass Mirror blades New rails and lockdown bar Full...”
2018-06-01
Maple Valley, WA
5,500 (OBO)

1 year later
#3419 3 months ago

Looking for a WOZ RR, ECLE, or possibly a standard. Prefer to find one that’s HUO and doesn’t have the 5v boards. Please send me a PM if you have one or know of one for sale. Thanks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 65.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gold Wings Repro Ramp Out of stock
Vandelay Industries
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 209.99
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 239.00
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigbadmiker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside