IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beauimpala.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#445 9 years ago

Selling a nice Black Knight 2000. Playfield had mylar removed before I got it. Pretty nice shape. Newer Pinscore LED display. Cabinet is very nice on this one too. Backglass perfect.
$1900. Comes with an un-installed new plastic set from CPR. Just never got around to putting it in.
Also selling a nice 6 million dollar man. Again player quality, but still very nice. Has some LED pinscore displays. Also has an alltek CPU and a new rectifier board. $800 for a nice upgraded 6 million dollar man seems fair. More pics upon request.WP_20140928_007.jpgWP_20140928_007.jpg
WP_20140928_004.jpgWP_20140928_004.jpg

WP_20140928_005 (1).jpgWP_20140928_005 (1).jpg

#447 9 years ago

Black knight went quickly and is spoken for. Nice 6 million dollar man still awaits a new home.

#471 9 years ago

Still have have a decent 6 million dollar man for sale with alltek CPU board. Solid player. Needs nothing to play. $700. Last chance before I try craigslist. More pictures upon request.
image.jpgimage.jpg
image-187.jpgimage-187.jpg
image-19.jpgimage-19.jpg

#480 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Yeah, at that price the "game" is pretty much free. Displays and boards are worth ~ what, $400 on a bad day?

I like this quote......but sadly at this price I have not even gotten a nibble. To craigslist I go I guess.

#483 9 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

get me close to the displays price and I will find room for it

I feel like im a pretty nice guy.......... but free isnt ever going to happen

3 months later
#806 9 years ago

Nice player whirlwind. Everything is pretty nice. Not museum quality, but a very nice player. I can send more pics upon request. Located in Kelso/Longview. $2300.image-485.jpgimage-485.jpgimage-412.jpgimage-412.jpgimage-824.jpgimage-824.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg image-891.jpgimage-891.jpg
#809 9 years ago

Whirlwind is sold to a monkey

1 year later
#2672 7 years ago

I have a T2 trying to sell. $2300. Pm me for more info. Located in Longview Washington.

4 years later
#4038 2 years ago

I’ve been on pinside for more than most and couldn’t tell you how many threads I’ve seen over the years of people astonished at pinball prices going up. Prices have been going up for more than 15 years straight without there ever really being a price correction. Prices go up as the money or dollar bill that we use becomes less valuable. People will always pay for scarce things that are desirable. The market is speaking and people will pay up obviously. This should really come as no surprise as the governments devalue our money at an alarming rate. Year after year pin prices go up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beauimpala.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=beauimpala and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.