IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asajay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1075 9 years ago

New guy here in the Spokane area. I'm primarily interested in finding a Laser Ball widebody, or Space Invaders widebody. I'm also on the lookout for earlier EM machines from the 70's: Wild Life, Jungle King, Abra Ca Dabra... others maybe.

Thank you

#1078 9 years ago

Thanks for the link BlobfishXL. That's a fine looking machine, fully shopped and restored. However, I just secured a different Space Invaders pinball from another source. I'll be looking to transport it next weekend. Its still in original non-restored shape, which made it a bit less expensive. It does need work, so I'll be monkeying with it for a while.

I do occasionally check craigslist for Washington, Idaho, Oregon and Montana. I'm probably really choosey on what I want to buy. But I did read an article a while ago about someone using a Raspberry Pi to restore a machine; that and they took some non-descript cheap pinball, totally stripped it, repainted it in a new theme and programmed it how they wanted. That might make an interesting project if I pick up cheap machine.

Now, if I could find a Laser Ball....

#1088 9 years ago

I picked up Space Invaders today. It will need a little TLC once I get it set up and start going through it. The backglass is in nearly perfect shape, it has a new battery installed and appears to be complete. I've not powered it up yet as the previous owner had some of it unplugged for dis-assembly. I also need to find a good spot for it with plenty of room to work around it.

I've got a couple of questions and haven't been able to find any details yet from searching. I thought for sure, back in 1982 when I played this at a local club, that it had multi-ball. But I can't find anything to support that and the previous owner said this doesn't have multi-ball. Maybe my memory is bad (time can do nasty things).

Second thing. The front glass of the backbox is totally clear. I thought it was supposed to be tinted to a certain degree to help the reflectivity of the lighting between the front and back glass.

Oh, and there is (was?) a Mata Hari for sale near Spokane, in Liberty Lake:
spokane.craigslist.org link

From the photos it looks to be in great shape. If it weren't for Space Invaders being on the top of my list, I probably would have purchased the Mata Hari.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asajay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=asajay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.