IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adampdx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4241 1 year ago

Have a nice Paragon to trade (ad here on Pinside) and also may trade a El Dorado wedgehead in good shape and maybe a Space Station. Located in Portland. Let me know if any traders out there interested and what you got.

1 month later
#4266 1 year ago

I have a Space Station I'm looking to sell or trade. Ad on Craigslist, located in Milwaukie, just outside of Portland.

1 week later
#4287 1 year ago

Have both a Space Station & Flash Gordon listed here on Pinside. Also have an El Dorado that I may consider selling or trading.

3 weeks later
#4302 1 year ago

Trade? Have a nice Flash Gordon (listed on Pinside) & a nice Pharaoh. Looking to trade for similar era or trade both for a newer pin +/- cash. Message me if you are interested and what you have for trade.

1 week later
#4315 1 year ago

Selling a package deal at a discount right outside Portland. Pharaoh & Flash Gordon for $6k. Local cash pickup only. Listed individually here on Pinside with pics and details for a total of $6,600. Will sell together for $6k even. Both nice condition and fully functional.

2 weeks later
#4322 1 year ago

Looking for classic Stern (1980-82) and some system 80 Gottlieb pins. Let me know if you have any for sale/trade.

2 months later
#4352 1 year ago
Quoted from joeaf:

Looking for a Williams Big Guns, can road-trip within reason. Thank you!

There's one on Craigslist north of Seattle. He wants $3,600 for it though - seattle.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#4374 1 year ago

Have an ad on FB & Craigslist to sell/trade a Catacomb and also might sell/trade a Taxi here pretty soon. Located in Portland, message me if interested.

#4376 1 year ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

How about your ALI?

I'm holding onto that for now unless I get a cash offer or trade I can't refuse.

#4378 12 months ago

I just used a guy to transport a pin from Idaho that I'd recommend. Price is reasonable and the pin was well cared for during transit. He does a run throughout Oregon, Washington & Idaho every month. Name is Justin Trail and his phone # is 208-412-9273. He was cool with me sharing his info as he's always looking for new shipments.

#4386 12 months ago

Selling a Catacomb & Mars Trek. Will sell them together for $6500 cash or possibly trade +/- cash depending on title. Individually priced at $4800 for Catacomb & $1700 for Mars Trek. Located just outside of Portland, easy ground level pickup.

2 months later
#4481 9 months ago

Currently selling a Catacomb & Big Guns right outside of Portland. I'll work out a package deal for both.

2 weeks later
#4487 8 months ago

Transporter the Rescue, Big Guns & Catacomb all active in the market. Make me an offer on one or all, need the space!

Added 8 months ago:

Sold

#4491 8 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

Wish I could pick up your big guns…loved playing it at the NWPAAS…hope they sell quick!

Thanks. I'd consider trading all of them for a newer pin to free up space if you know anyone interested. Comparable value of course.

#4498 8 months ago
Quoted from AdamPDX:

Transporter the Rescue, Big Guns & Catacomb all active in the market. Make me an offer on one or all, need the space!

Would also trade for a vintage van in good running order depending on make/model.

Added 8 months ago:

Sold

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adampdx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=adampdx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.