IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tuna_Delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#523 9 years ago

Anyone have a World Poker Tour in nice condition that they're looking to sell?

- Tim

#527 9 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

A friend of mine may be interested in selling his -- I know he was looking to at least trade it or do a trade + cash for something else. I'll put you guys in touch!

Thanks man!

2 months later
#698 9 years ago

"God bless us, every one!"

- Tim

2 months later
#981 9 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Hi guys, would those of you who are EM owners/collectors give me your opinion on this 1975 Gottlieb Fast Draw 4 player EM:
" target="_blank">portland.craigslist.org link
Overall, the machine looks like it's in good shape. He reports no mechanical issues with it (I'll have to drive down and see) and other than two wear spots by the kick-out holes, some wear on the ABC inserts, and some badly mismatched drop-targets (easily fixed) it's in good shape aesthetically too.
He's asking $1k on Craigslist in Portland and I know he'll do it for $800 (maybe less). Any thoughts on that price? I'm just building my collection and am fairly new to the hobby.
Note that only the first FOUR photos in the post are his actual machine. I've attached a few extras he's sent me with more close-ups. Your thoughts, please.
Thanks!

IMHO as an EM collector who has played and owned a bunch of them, you won't find a more fun EM multi-player than Quick Draw or Fast Draw (see "best multi-player" thread in EM sub-forum)! A great game and this one looks to be in good condition (as far as I can tell from the small photos).

I'd go for it at $800. Good luck!

#991 9 years ago

I'm selling the following EMs:

1963 Gtb Gigi
1964 Gtb Majorettes (add-a-ball)
1965 Wms Bowl A Strike (add-a-ball)
1967 Wms Kickoff (add-a-ball)

These particular games aren't commonly found in the Pac NW and will only be available until 3/17. PM me if interested in more info.

#997 9 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

All great EMs, i do not see how anyone could pass them up

Thanks. I uploaded the following videos tonight for anyone interested in viewing:

Majorettes detailed condition:

Majorettes gameplay:

Gigi detailed condition:

Available until 7 PM Tues 3/17.

5 months later
#1434 8 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Wouldn't mind picking up a Lights Camera Action, Party Zone or Big Bettys Truck Stop.

Big Betty's Truck Stop???

#1443 8 years ago

This SUCKS!!! I knew that Mama's Mexican Kitchen had been sold to an apartment building developer, but this is MUCH worse. I love playing pinball at Shorty's and Rocco's is a favorite happy hour location.

On the bright side though, Belltown will gain yet another generic looking apartment building. Woohoo!

1 year later
#2603 7 years ago

I've just listed my World Poker Tour FOR SALE - $2,900
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40536
Very nice condition. Extensive hi-res photos of game available for viewing at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tims_pinball_pics/albums
PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD

1 month later
#2662 7 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I am thinking of selling my United Brazil Bingo system. Apparently it is a pretty rare one and this one is in great shape, there is no wear on the playfield and the wires, solenoids, wheels, etc. all look brand new. However while it lights up, it does not run, so it is a project pin.
Ideally I would prefer someone local so I don't have the hassle of boxing and shipping. I was thinking $400 does that sound reasonable? I can't find much info on pricing for them.
some pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manual-for-uniteds-brazil#post-3459535
Mark

You might want to PM Pinsider "bingopodcast" for a value opinion. In general, bingo games appeal to a really niche group (most of which seem to be on the East Coast) within the hobby and consequently don't sell for much. The backglass on your game would require a major effort to restore too; a repro from a scan might be a better option.

As far as shipping goes, you wouldn't necessarily need to box it up. I use STI all the time to ship older EM games across country and their local (Seattle-Tacoma) shipper, Air Van, does an excellent job of blanket/plastic wrapping them. Whether, a collector would want to pay the cost ($400+ typically) for this particular game is another matter though. Good luck!

1 week later
#2675 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

ACDC Luci hoping to sell fairly local (ie.. not looking to ship this one).

Beautiful game! Wish I could help you out by buying.

GLWYS!

1 year later
#2991 6 years ago

Selling my HUO Pabst Can Crusher. Beautiful condition with Pinnovators unit, RGB topper, and misc quality mods.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60915

#2992 6 years ago

Also selling the following EM project games:

1956 Gtb Derby Day
1957 Gtb Ace High
1959 Gtb Straight Shooter
1966 Gtb Subway

PM me for photos link and additional info.

1 week later
#2997 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We'll have pins from American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack, Spooky, Homepin and maybe a last minute suprise or two. Contact me closer to the event for discount pricing. Thx, Tommy

Hmmm. Interested in taking a fabulous condition Pabst Can Crusher on trade-in?

#3000 6 years ago
Quoted from brett:

Up for sale is my mint SMVE. Please no trades, need room for another pin coming in.

FWIW: Brett's games are all in top condition and he's a great guy to buy from! I had a very enjoyable experience in purchasing a game from him this past year.

2 months later
#3055 5 years ago

I will have a NIB Iron Maiden LE for sale by this weekend. Can be picked up or I can probably deliver to NW show.

PM me if interested.

1 week later
#3072 5 years ago

I will have a HUO Pabst Can Crusher on the floor and for sale as well as a NIB Iron Maiden LE for sale if they don't sell sooner.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60915

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64365

2 weeks later
#3099 5 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

A successful show for me: 2 sold and 2 sales currently pending out of 4 offered for sale! And purchased a Houdini!

Sorry - the Pabst Can Crusher is GONZO!

#3104 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

You’re sorry?? You should be thrilled.

Just sorry for all my fellow pinheads who missed out. PCC is a bitchin' game!

#3106 5 years ago

I've sold plenty of good games that I'd prefer to have kept if I could - including PCC. Can't keep them all unfortunately.

#3111 5 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

are there a lot more games for sale on friday? This was my first time attending but I went on Saturday with bunch of cash and found maybe handful of used games for sale out on the floor.

The NW Show hasn't typically had a large amount of used games for sale on the floor. I don't think that there were that many more for sale on Friday than you would have seen Saturday.

2 weeks later
#3127 5 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

anyone selling a working pitch and Bat game around the great PNW?

Not currently, but I hope to have my 1962 Wms World Series up for sale this fall. Not putting it on the market until I finish restoring my 1959 Wms Deluxe Pinch-Hitter though.

5 months later
#3250 5 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Selling my Doctor Who
Playfield is in excellent condition, faded cab and few nicks on the backbox, plays perfect with no credit dot. Need to make room for nursery so this ones gotta go.
$3000

Sale listing & pics?

#3255 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Anybody watch the MSL Portland Timbers lose last night.
Maybe next year.

Who? Is there another sport played in Portland beside pinball?!

1 week later
#3260 5 years ago

Sadly parting with my HUO Mustang LE. I'm the original owner and game is in fantastic condition with lots of upgrades.

More info and full photo set link at:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72687

4 months later
#3359 4 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

For Sale, pretty much brand new out of box Pirates of the Caribbean LE. This game has like 30 plays on it and is in perfect working order. I can add or send pictures but if you have seen the LE you know the game. The topper is still wrapped up. I have another game I would like to purchase so I am selling this one. Trades... possible? $9500

Great game - I love mine! Can't imagine this will last long as other Pinsiders are reporting that no NIB LEs remain available.

4 weeks later
#3386 4 years ago

I have a super nice HUO TWD Premium that I purchased NIB thru Pinball Refinery, and even further upgraded, that I'll probably be listing for sale on Pinside this weekend. Posting this in the meantime as I'd be open to making a local deal for an HUO Hobbit Smaug Gold, HUO GoT LE, or a nice TZ. I plan to be at the NW Show on Fri. PM me if interested.

4 weeks later
#3404 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I just saw this, Did anyone go to this today? Any decent projects left?
seattle.craigslist.org link

Isn' t that the Ice Box?

4 months later
#3540 4 years ago

Just need a bill of sale. Since the game was originally made in US, bringing it back to US is no problem.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

#3550 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Hey just a shout out to Charlie (aka Tuna_Delight), bought my new JJP POTC LE from him. Charlie I finally got to open my box in New Hampshire, game is perfect out of the box, playfield and all. Great guy to buy from, thanks again!
Michael

Congrats - JJP POTC is a truly great game!

I'm not aware of another Tuna Delight out there besides me, but FWIW, I'm not Charlie.

#3552 4 years ago

Not a problem. Just don't want to steal another seller's thunder.

#3556 4 years ago

Letting my super nice HUO Pinball Refinery Iron Man VE go:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87457

No trades.

I'm open to shipping if necessary and can blanket/cardboard/plastic wrap the game and strap it to a pallet for safe transport.

4 weeks later
#3577 4 years ago

Offering up my unopened, NEW IN BOX Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle #435 of 500. NO waiting for manufacturing - ready for IMMEDIATE pick up at my residence. Treat yourself to a special gift for Christmas!

Includes the following extras installed at Spooky Pinball’s factory:
• “Scary Blue” powder coating
• RGB LED speaker lighting
• Shaker motor
• Knocker
• Interior graphics
• Plastics protectors
• Target decals
• Coin box

$7,960 price is FIRM and is the amount I paid for it including sales tax and shipping.

Game is still strapped to pallet. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

1 month later
#3610 4 years ago
Quoted from plgg3:

Anyone have a pitch and bat game for sale in PNW

Not currently, but FWIW: I'm planning to sell my Wms 1962 World Series at the NW Show in June. Need to hang onto it in the meantime as reference for a Wms 1959 Deluxe Pinch-Hitter restoration I'm completing.

1 month later
#3637 3 years ago

Oh to be a "manufacturer butt"!

4 months later
#3748 3 years ago

Thank you

1 month later
#3796 3 years ago

Offering a Batman 66 Premium Refinery Edition for sale:

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Excellent condition HUO 2018 Stern Batman 66 Premium customized by The Pinball Refinery. Less than 500 plays! Original owner, purchased new in box, and has never left my smoke-fr...”
2020-10-02
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 389 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#3818 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Not totally related to selling/buying, but I'm curious if anyone has used anyone local to the seattle area for powder-coating armor they recommend?
thanks!

I've used Seattle Powder Coat in Ballard/Fremont area for a couple of games. Quality of work was good. Price is comparable with out-of-state Pinside options (which I've used as well) when you factor in shipping.

#3820 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I've used Robert Stone here on pinside. Fast, fair and excellent work, specializing in pinball.

As have I. Robert provides outstanding quality and service!

Unfortunately, he's not local.

#3834 3 years ago

Blasting before any new powder coating is a must.

Just like in painting, proper surface preparation is critical!

Don 't let any powder coater tell you different.

3 months later
#3918 3 years ago
Quoted from thelazybman:

Perhaps A scaled back version? like the first few years @ seattle center. Ya the Tacoma Convention center is nice ,all the new high tech wiz-bang AC and escalators and all. I can't be the only one who remembers the first few years of cramped ,sweaty, dark EM joy. ...

I certainly do! I used to really be into EM's when the show was at the Seattle Center and brought a few a number of years.

I also have memories of vying with everyone else for limited unloading/loading curb space. Don't miss that.

1 month later
#3943 2 years ago

Selling my Pinball Refinery Edition TWD Premium. Original owner - HUO - excellent condition and LOADED with upgrades!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-premium-pinball-refinery-ed#post-6221860

5 months later
#4043 2 years ago
Quoted from clodpole:

Seattle's Second Use store has a Chicago Coin "Astronaut" with 42,000 plays or so, for $950. Saturday is supposed to be a 20% off sale.
https://www.seconduse.com/inventory/items/882055-S/chicago-coin-astronaut-pinball-machine/
It's nice in some ways and needs help in others, but it's a far piece from the $4k EM's at the auction!

The art is cool, but as a former EM fanatic, I can honestly say that there's a reason Chicago Coin pinball machines are considered by many to be gameplay dogs compared to Gottlieb, Williams, and Bally EM's.

Sadly, like most pinball machines found for sale in antique and resale shops, this one is overpriced. Even at 20% off. Just my subjective opinion of course.

#4045 2 years ago

Not griping all. Anyone applying Banning auction prices - which are a fluke - as a metric for realistic common market values is making a mistake.

The simple truth is that you can buy so much more of an EM game for $850 (or 20% less) than this one if you just do your homework and take the time to look.

Even in today's market.

#4055 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Didn’t get in on Godzilla.
I was served papers for a divorce last night. My wife never liked this hobby or..... any other hobby for that matter.

Sorry to hear man. That just sucks. I wish you the best!

Quoted from nwpinball:

Bummer man, definitely save a few you love. The Banning auction was covered on Kiro 7 news the other day and they talked about playing pinball for a bit. I think a lot of buyers specifically are buying so they can say they have a game that was in the Museum of Pinball, not realizing there are a bunch of Museums of Pinball and these aren't museum quality games. I'd bet alot of the sales went to non-collectors at those prices.

Word

3 months later
#4110 2 years ago

Offering my super nice HUO Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127331

1 month later
#4128 2 years ago

Offering a Sopranos in very nice condition for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/130744

Update: SALE PENDING

Added over 2 years ago:

Game is SOLD

1 week later
#4129 2 years ago

Opening up my ACNC sale to a potential trade deal (+/- cash) for DI LE, TZ, or Oktoberfest

2 weeks later
#4136 2 years ago

Reduced price on my loaded HUO Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle:

#4141 1 year ago

Offering a nice Shadow for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132351

Update: SALE PENDING

Added 23 months ago:

Game is now SOLD.

2 months later
#4162 1 year ago

Offering a fun playing, upgraded High Speed for sale:

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, solid player’s condition with typical playfield and cabinet wear. Miscellaneous upgrades/mods: • All (3) flippers rebuilt with new mechs • All pop bumpers r...”
2022-07-05
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 324 times

4 weeks later
#4201 1 year ago

Offering a beautiful HUO Guns N' Roses LE for sale:

1 week later
#4215 1 year ago

Offering a High Speed for sale. Fun game, but now have a High Speed 2 - The Getaway and need the space.

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, solid player’s condition with typical playfield and cabinet wear. Miscellaneous upgrades/mods: • All (3) flippers rebuilt with new mechs • All pop bumpers r...”
2022-07-05
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 324 times

Added 20 months ago:

Update: "SOLD American!"

#4218 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Buy with confidence! Also, when this moves you'll have room to buy my AC/DC Luci

lol

I wish Rob! I won't have "room" until someone buys my GnR too plus whatever I sell after that.

First world problems - I know.

1 month later
#4234 1 year ago

FYI for all Shorty's fans (I would have posted this in this thread, but you can't upload photos to it anymore):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/original-seattle-shorty-s-in-final-burial-mode

2 months later
#4290 1 year ago
Quoted from Merendino:

... a good buddy of mine really wants a Gottlieb Raven ...

#4293 1 year ago

Offering a couple of games in nice condition for sale.

Flintstones near Poulsbo, WA:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working Williams Flintstones in very nice condition! Current mods/upgrades include: • Color DMD • Tilt Graphics art blades • BriteSound yellow speaker lights • Br...”
2022-11-10
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 509 times

Paragon in Shoreline (Seattle):

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Fully working Bally Paragon in nice overall condition with beautiful playfield! Game is located in Seattle area, WA area. Has following upgrades: • Clear coated original pla...”
2023-02-17
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1194 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#4333 1 year ago

Have a nice Paragon available at a nicer price!

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Fully working Bally Paragon in nice overall condition with beautiful playfield! Game is located in Seattle area, WA area. Has following upgrades: • Clear coated original pla...”
2023-02-17
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 1194 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added 13 months ago:

SOLD

2 months later
#4430 10 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Wouldn't it it be something if a game is produced where theme and flow are both top notch?

Stern Star Trek

2 weeks later
#4458 9 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I still have my Foo Fighters Premium, NIB, for sale..I'm lowering the price to 10K firm (losing a few hundred on it, as I payed for shipping). OR, I am tossing around the idea of selling my FF LE instead, and keeping the Premium..not sure yet. I was just diagnosed with a pretty large brain tumor, so shits' gettin real with my perspective in Life..I won't know about the MRI results until a few days or next week. I'm also selling my 2 linked NBA Fastbreaks for 9400 firm, for the pair..both in great shape, and 100% running (not LED'd). Hopefully I can get this shit sucked outta my head, and keep on flippin'!

Sorry to hear and empathize with your health challenge and perspective. Best wishes for a full recovery and continued enjoyment of pinball and life! Hopefully, upcoming NW show will help you move your games for sale - good luck!

1 week later
#4471 9 months ago

I wish everyone at the NW show a great time!

Unfortunately I will miss it again this year.

4 months later
#4542 5 months ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I'll take the Jive Time: one of the two EM's I can remember playing as a kid. They had one at the ice cream parlor in Penticton where we'd vacation in the summer.

Quoted from nwpinball:

Excellent, sold. Ron's buying it this week!

Congrats to the seller and buyer!

I used to soley be an EM collector, but never owned Jive Time. I played it a lot as part of the Williams Collection video game though. Tough game to beat (on video at least).

2 weeks later
#4580 4 months ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I've got a fully restored one! $20k by Christmas!

Yeah, but is yours "awesome and rare" (as in the ad) or simply "rare and awesome"?

There's a difference you know.

2 weeks later
#4597 4 months ago

Offering my prized Metallica for sale:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Stern Metallica Premium pinball machine customized by The Pinball Refinery. Manufactured in 2016. Original owner, purchased new in box, and home use only. ...”
2023-11-09
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 296 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4598 4 months ago

WoZ ECLE package deal - includes lots of new (uninstalled) modes:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2013 Jersey Jack Pinball Wizard of Oz Emerald City LE in very good condition. Offering this upgraded game along with many brand new uninstalled high quality mods as a PACKAGE DEA...”
2023-11-11
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 336 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#4702 19 days ago

Offering a very nice Beatles Gold w/topper for sale:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Stern Beatles Gold pinball machine - home use only! Last run (12/27/21) build by Stern and includes Insider Connect feature. 100% working – only 713 lifetim...”
2024-02-28
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 330 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tuna_Delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=Tuna_Delight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.