IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mikespinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3470 4 years ago

I have a Williams Junk Yard pinball machine. Machine is in good shape with LED's throughout the machine along with some strip LED lighting. Cabinet has some normal dings/dents/damage due to moving over the years. Machine comes with a set of new sling shot plastics, new legs and levelers, owners manual, up graded old friends bus (not installed) and a 3D wrecking cars that needs to be painted before installing. Asking 4250 OBO.

3 weeks later
#3484 4 years ago

New lowered price on my Junk Yard pin. Looking for $3995 on it and would like a cash sale. You can view it here:
Pinside: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85380
Local Craigslist: eugene.craigslist.org link
Give me a call and lets talk.

1 month later
#3537 4 years ago

Okay got to ask. Posted last night a Bally 1981 Fathom on Craigslist at 8:55pm for $1600. Was this real? If so, who was the lucky buyer? Please share your find!

4 months later
#3657 4 years ago

Hello NW pin heads! I live in Eugene, Oregon and possibly looking for my next restoration project. I am looking for a William's Flintstones machine. Don't want a restored one, but a project. Mainly want the playfield in good condition without any major damage. On this title have seen rub through of the art work by the flippers. I already have new cartoon cabinet art work and parts as I have owned this title before. Want to do a unique restoration. Give me a heads up if you have one and are local to me. Thanks Mike

2 weeks later
#3662 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Did you ever find one? I hope you start a thread on the "unique restoration" sounds like it will be fun!

I have not yet and will do a yaba daba do restoration thread once I get started. I know of one and he had it for sale last Oct. We were in discussions on me purchasing it, but did not happen. I have re-contacted him and it appears he is not ready to sell.

So, I am still in search of a Flintstones pinball machine if anyone has one they would like to sell. Let me know.....Mike

#3665 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

We might be getting together an import order for Summer, people are starting to discuss it on our email list, there are 4 Flinstones in stock in the Italy warehouse if you are interested. All the typical disclaimers about imports being projects.

Yes, I know about buying that way. One of my restoration projects was from out of the USA. Keep me in mind. Can I view the list and see the four in mind for the shipment? They usually are alot more work usually with salt/rust damage on the underside of the playfield plating even cabinet damage. As long as the price reflects the extra work involved I am interested.
Let me know....Mike

#3666 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

We might be getting together an import order for Summer, people are starting to discuss it on our email list, there are 4 Flinstones in stock in the Italy warehouse if you are interested. All the typical disclaimers about imports being projects.

Can I get on the email list?

1 month later
#3684 3 years ago

Well today was my lucky day purchase/free off Craigslist. Picked this one up free and saved it for not going to the dump per seller/giver-a-way. Never have been offered a free pinball machine before in all my years of collecting. Excited to own and repair/fix in the near future. The only main issue is that the back glass is cracked/broken and was told was done my their movers. Anyone know where I can get a replacement, new or used. I am checking with the one on Pinside ad right now, but would like to see if there is a new replacement one for sale. Can anyone help??
Thanks....Mike

#3685 3 years ago

Sorry but it appears no pictures can be posted in this thread so what I got was a Zaccaria Farfalla.

3 months later
#3774 3 years ago

Hello, NW pinball collectors. I need some help, I have a friend in Snohomish Wa that just resently purchased an Stern AC/DC machine. He is having some minor trouble with it and I am a bit far to help. Is there anyone in and around this area that can travel to his home for repairs?
Let me know....thanks Mike

#3776 3 years ago

He is technically challenged. Two balls are being kicked into the shooter lane once in awhile. Ball ends in play before draining. Cannon sometimes not working correctly.
I can fix these items, but live about 5 hours from him. Just would like to find a technician in his area for support when he needs it.
Let me know if anyone can help me and him.
Thanks guys.
Mike Willett

1 month later
#3801 3 years ago

Hello NW pinball collectors, I have a friend that would like to purchase a original Medieval Madness machine. He has an AC/DC premium that he could trade towards it if you would be interested. Contact me if you would like his information.
Thanks Mike

1 week later
#3823 3 years ago

Just got my TZ done, side rails, lock down bar, back box hinges and legs down here in Oregon if anyone is interested. I worked out pricing with Oregon Powder Coating. The above items cost me $112.00 for all of it. Turned out great, very happy.

3 months later
#3921 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Can someone please buy the Dual head Digital Parking Meter that is constantly on Portland's craiglist under "pinball"? No matter how many times I hit the trash can icon that ad keeps coming back. Maybe we pool our money?

Also would like to get rid of the guy selling the Curious George toy pinball machine for $40. At Christmas I sent him a note stating why doesn't he just give it to a needy child, but it's still posted.

4 months later
#3983 2 years ago

Hello pinball collectors.
The following Craigslist ad for a High Speed posted here in Eugene Oregon I went and saw.
The cabinet is in poor condition,
mainly the head will need complete rebuild. Corrosion is mostly throughout the machine on all zink parts.
Boards are all there with no battery damage.
I got him down to $900, but just didn't need another big project. This would be a good deal for someone to tackle. Thought I would share.
eugene.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#4053 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Didn’t get in on Godzilla.
I was served papers for a divorce last night. My wife never liked this hobby or..... any other hobby for that matter.

So sorry to hear this, divorce is never fun. I did it 21 years ago, met my future wife and she is the best thing that ever came into my life. Even though she doesn't play pinball and has no real interest in the hobby, she has the respect for what I enjoy and is very supportive of it.

Keep your head up as there will be a bright future even though you can't see it at this time.

#4054 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

So sorry to hear this, divorce is never fun. I did it 21 years ago, met my future wife and she is the best thing that ever came into my life. Even though she doesn't play pinball and has no real interest in the hobby, she has the respect for what I enjoy and is very supportive of it.
Keep your head up as there will be a bright future even though you can't see it at this time.

3 weeks later
#4077 2 years ago

Hello NW Pinsiders,
I have a friend that will be driving back from Fort Hood Texas which is near Austin Texas back here to Eugene Oregon. Leaving Texas around the 1st to the 3rd of November. He has a covered pickup bed that is empty and could bring a machine back here and/or pick up one/two along the way. Send me a PM and I can hook you up with him if this interests you.
Mike Willett

7 months later
#4172 1 year ago
Quoted from ChiefKC:

I believe most of the shirts were sold out. If any were left I think they were size small.

That is correct. As of Saturday night all shirts were sold except the small size. This was marked on their board by their price and back of shirt picture.

5 months later
#4294 1 year ago

Hello NW pinball collectors. I am working on a Zaccaria Devil Riders. Wanted to know if anyone here in the NW that might have a used G2 driver (interface) board they would sell me. PC #1B1166 Doesn't need to be working as I would either fix that one or mine with the two. Please PM me.
Thanks....Mike

1 year later
#4619 4 months ago

Just posted this for a friend in Snohomish Washington.
AC/DC Premium
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/169093
Contact me if you’re interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mikespinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=Mikespinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.