IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeHogue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1686 8 years ago

I had a nice JP with an excellent topper. When I had to sell the game to make some room the buyer wanted the game, but not the topper. He saved some money on a game, and I actually came out better by selling the topper separately later. All part of the negotiation when selling a game.

Buyer was very happy. I as a seller was happy.

Welby is a great seller and I'd buy anything sight unseen from him!

Chris is a friend who I'm excited to have back in the NW!

We're all among friends here loving the same hobby!

1 week later
#1707 8 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

I'm ready to move on from my STTNG. Good player's game--excellent playfield but some cosmetic cabinet issues from earlier routing. It has soldered connections in place of the GI connector on the driver board as I've been told is common on Williams games from this era. Plays perfectly--no credit dot. Oh, and slight warping of the Borg ship from flasher heat.
Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/15400639@N05/albums/72157650791271588
Looking for $4500 or trade.
Wantlist: Not AFM, LOTR, or SM (as I have those), but other recent titles would be considered. Higher on my list would be NBA Fastbreak, Indy500, Metallica, TZ, SS, IJ, WW.

I passed on this game when I had first shot at it from the prior owner. (They had another buyer who really wanted this game.) I had just picked up a STTNG from Seattle when this game showed up on Craigslist. I picked the Seattle game up to completely restore and told the prior owner of this STTNG to have you contact me. The cabinet I stripped down was soooo much nicer than this one. Bummer, you could've had a very nice cabinet, and I would've restored the cabinet of your game. Too late now!

4 months later
#2099 8 years ago

I have a very low play Big Bang Bar for sale in excellent condition. Prefer cash to help fund another passion but also willing to take a trade plus cash. Any nib considered. Any A list title considered. Any B list title considered. Ghostbusters LE, Rob Zombie LE, Aliens my BBB would be available for any of those future titles too.

I do work a lot of hours including on the weekends. I will respond to all emails when I get a chance.

I'm located just north of Spokane in Mead WA. I'll be at the NW Pinball show and can deliver either Friday or Saturday.

2 months later
#2399 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Iv'e been to OR and WA a few times to buy/trade games over the past 20 years or so. I thought this thread was appropriate... Maybe someone here wants to drive to the Bay Area? Never know!

I've driven from Eastern WA to the Bay Area and back for a three hour football game. For a pinball machine from Rob Bell.... I'd make that drive in a heartbeat. Keep on posting my Northern California friends!

4 weeks later
#2464 7 years ago

Looking to trade my.....

New in box Ghostbusters LE or

New in box Wizard of Oz LE

I'm looking to trade for a Williams Indiana Jones plus some cash. Any game considered but the playfield must be in very nice to excellent condition. Depending on what you have into your IJ, this is a great opportunity to pick up a nib game at a good price! I'm just north of Spokane. Let me know what you have.

1 year later
#3093 5 years ago

Heading to the show on Sat. Any interest in these? I can deliver.

CPR Gold TOTAN Playfield. $800

New in box Golden Tee Home Addition. $3700

New in box Rob Zombie with factory extras. $5995

New in box America's Most Haunted with the LED factory upgrade. Also includes a never installed Lazeriffic Topper. $5995

I need the cash but would also take a lesser pin in trade plus cash.

3 years later
#4046 2 years ago

Selling my preorder deposit spots for these two games if anyone is interested. Both are CE.

Halloween #654
Ultraman #186

$2K each.
Located just north of Spokane.

#4048 2 years ago

Didn’t get in on Godzilla.

I was served papers for a divorce last night. My wife never liked this hobby or..... any other hobby for that matter.

#4049 2 years ago

I’m going to try to hold on to a few games in my collection but will probably sell most. I’ll be listing them in the next few weeks.

1 year later
#4439 11 months ago

Hi everyone. I just lowered my price on a collector quality Twilight Zone. I’ve got new games coming with very little cash to pay for them. $12K and I can deliver to the NW Pinball show on that Saturday. I’ll make a donation to Pinside if it sells here. Also, I’ll throw in the invisiglass that I took out of the local Craigslist ads. The only flaw is I added the little Karr board to stop resets. Other then that, this game is collector quality!
Email or text me for pictures.
Mike 509-218-1830

5 months later
#4566 6 months ago

Selling a nib Elvira Premium.
Possible trade but really need the cash. 10K and can deliver in the Spokane area. Will donate to Pinside if it sells.

1 month later
#4621 4 months ago

Through trade and upgrading I have duplicates of some very desirable games.

Nib Elvira premium $10,000.
Includes a nib set of side armor.

Nib James Bond LE $13,000.

$100 paid out if you find a buyer that leads to a sale. Can deliver. Will donate to Pinside if a sale is made here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MikeHogue.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=MikeHogue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.