IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KING-HENRY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4243 1 year ago

selling a Dirty Harry for $3500 as-is..It's listed on pinside here..Reimport, but overall pretty nice considering..Playfield is in nice shape! Needs the shop job/led upgrades (I started at the flippers/slings, then had to set aside the project)...the game plays fine, until about 10-15 minutes in, it stops registering some drop targets, buildings, trough..like the ball register gets delayed for some reason..maybe a transistor..idk..probably a 1 hour diagnose I cannot do atm..just had neck surgery! If I shopped it, new rubbers/leds/fixed the delay/non-register issue, I'd ask another grand for it. Pick up, locally in Raymond, WA 98577 Call Terry @ 530-559-9945 for any questions..like i said, the ad is live, here on pinside..I can get more pics on request.

#4246 1 year ago

I’ve got an exidy Crossbow (upright vid), mostly working, for $3300. Local deal here. Only the shots don’t register..pm for details and pics. Also a spare board for sale.

1 week later
#4255 1 year ago

Selling a nice condition (for its age) Atari System 1 Marble Madness which comes with the Roadblasters conversion (actually it’s the other way around). This is an upright vid. Monitor is nice, as is the cabinet. 2600 for the 2-1 mentioned above. Cheaper if just MM or RB. PM for details.

1 week later
#4258 1 year ago

$1800 obo..
selling a Space Invaders Pin from 1980..cabinet and backbox are in nice condition..the playfield has LOTS of wear though..so a players machine, or strip it down and find a replacement pf..Boards look great . it does play..I don't think theirs any issues with it, other than the worn playfield. I picked it up in a bulk buy..it's been in climate controlled house for years..I'd like to get $1800 obo

3 weeks later
#4279 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

where from? I just moved from the chicago burbs so haven't looked at the market (everything is expensive right now), but it was starting to get a little dry there too. Too many collectors holding onto their games, too many new people getting into the hobby paying top dollar.

totally agree here, and as far as what I'm seeing, there's not much of a difference, price-wise across the US, than it was a few years back..Newer (stern) etc machines are controlling the market atm...that is why the 90es DMD era prices are all over the place atm..it needs to catch up, which it will (some too low$ some way too high$)...Please expect higher prices than chicago area/East Coast..that's totally a given, and always will be. At least it's not CA.

#4288 1 year ago

Looking to possibly trade a VERY NICE TMNT PREMIUM (under 600 plays) with factory topper (NIB) for a recent and trouble-free ALIEN LV (plus any cash to make it even, but it's already a damn near straight trade as it is, with the NIB Topper).

3 weeks later
#4300 1 year ago

I’m selling a Data East Hook, in 7/10 condition. Plays 100%. Im sure with LEDs and a good cleaning/waxing, it would be night and day. Cab has bumps and bruises but presents nicely. Very underrated machine (esp if you get a pinsound board for it!) Wanting $3K firm. Trades considered but cash is King.

1 week later
#4316 1 year ago

Selling my absolutely beautiful LOTR ...just listed on pinside https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147909 11,500 or trade for Alien LV in perfect shape/no errors.

#4320 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Sorry, I should state that in the posts: Yes, just PM me for now. I've been too busy working on the mods to set up a website yet.

If I had a GZ premium (on my want list), I'd be PMing you now..looks really cool and pro! I love that saucer!

1 week later
#4323 1 year ago

I have a T2 pin for sale, here on pinside and CL in the PNW. 4K without the color dmd. Very nice playfield! Pm or reach out at 5305599945 for more info.

Added 14 months ago:

SOLD!

1 month later
#4330 1 year ago

Looking for a Rick & Morty Bloodsucker Ed in the area. Cash or trade plus cash. I have a TMNT premium i could trade at a discount. Hopefully a normalish price on RM.

Added 14 months ago:

FOUND ONE

#4331 1 year ago

Selling my TMNT Premium for $8300 it's got around 800 plays..like butta...HUO it's a really fun machine, but I have to fund some others that are coming in, like CCr LE and Scooby.

Added 14 months ago:

LOWERED TO $8100!

2 weeks later
#4349 1 year ago
Quoted from kevster:

WTB one of the following:
World Cup Soccer
Jurassic Park (Data East)
Star Wars (Data East)
Whirlwind
Diner
Simpsons (Data East)
Independence Day
I'm in Boise, Idaho but up for a drive. Within reason. Let me know if you have any of these you'd like to sell.

I have a nice Whirlwind I will be rotating out of my collection. I love it, but had my fun. .my buddy has first dibs, but if he gets something else, it will go on the market. Very nice actually

2 weeks later
#4369 1 year ago

I still have my very nice TMNT Premium for sale (no trades) for 8K bottom dollar..under 800 plays in mint condition..comes with the Katana shooter rod and the 'Back to 1987' code, and the factory stern SD card as well.

AND...I also have a very nice Cactus Canyon SE for $8200 firm (no trades-gotta pay for new games coming in). Has the following mods- Shaker motor (a must on this machine!), mezel mods train track (the better, painted/sculted one), mirrored backglass (stock translite included), and a few toy cacti.

1 week later
#4384 1 year ago

***Moderators plz delete if this ad breaks rules of non-pinball games***

Frogger (SOLD) -$500 cab is solid but has seen moisture..everything is there and it presents well in person..but does not currently fire up.

T2 Upright 2 person shooter-$1200 cab is above average condition..game works good, it just needs a new cpu battery to hold the guns and high score settings. I'll get one of those soon.

Big Buck Hunter Pro (around 2008-2010 model? inquire and I'll find out what year)-$1400 ready for on location, good condition..has the big buck 'world' marquee instead, otherwise all stock and in great condition..Has dollar bill acceptor, and works. Monitor and Guns work great. Solid Cab.

Ms. Pac-Man -$650 as-is solid but patina'd cab..no original bezel..control panel is good..no back door. It was working a few months ago, and working great, but now doesn't fire up..could just be a fuse in the suitcase, or a bad interlock switch.

Pole Position II nice cab-$700, board will need work or replaced with the Pi Position Great survivor, cosmetically. Monitor still works but will need a recap soon. Hesitant to sell, so please inquire.

Continental Circuit-$200 project cab...probably won't need much tinkering to get it running..not sure if the monitor neck is nicked or not.

Operation Wolf Single Player NO MONITOR-$250 everything is there to play, just needs a standard rez 19" monitor

Area 51 in a ZBACK- ask for price...still have to think about price....was working, but power is dying out..bought a new opto board for the right gun (this is a 2 player), I think it only needs a $30 PSU to get it back in action..monitor will need a recap eventually.

I will have access to my 2 other machines Tekken Tag and Silver Strike Bowling, after the weather gets better..

3 weeks later
#4394 1 year ago

We are decided on selling our linked NBA Fastbreaks. All working great. Also thinking of letting go of my 6 month old huo Guardians of the Galaxy Pro. And my also nice TMNT Premium. Hit me up if interested

#4396 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

You should bring them to the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show and sell them there! Linked Fastbreaks would go over big and you can usually get top dollar selling games at the show.

Great Idea! However I'm getting back surgery next month, so I doubt I'll be any condition to move anything at that point. I do plan on going, if my back will allow it, but obviously won't be lifting anything..I already offered a handful of Vids in my Garage in the SMAC group..we'll see. And you are right, these would be a BIG HIT at the show!

#4398 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I don't think we've had linked NBA Fastbreaks for 6 or 7 years. Good luck with your back surgery man, that can be a long recovery!

Recovery not nearly as long as my whole neck fusion, from C3- T1 ! . This will be much easier but the ‘final battle’ with all this. Just turned 49 and have a lot more moving, flipping, and collecting to do. If someone wants to pick them up for the show, I might be game. Sell for a few K over reg price perhaps? 10K vs potential 12k or 11K would work.

#4400 12 months ago

I have a friend looking to sell (or trade for a family-oriented pin) an AC/DC Lucy ed in the pnw. It’s really nice.

#4410 12 months ago
Quoted from Merendino:

We plan on attending, just gotta decide what games to bring with us.

Definitely bring your Octoberfest Or pick up that Barbwire and show her off.

1 week later
#4438 11 months ago

I have, in hand, a brand-new-in-box Foo Fighter PREMIUM up for grabs..local pickup in Raymond, WA 98577 only. I ordered this premium before the hype hit hard on the LE's, and barely mananed to get one of the last LE's available (which is already setup in my space). PM for price. No trades as I have to play catch up on the 14K LE.

1 week later
#4456 11 months ago

I still have my Foo Fighters Premium, NIB, for sale..I'm lowering the price to 10K firm (losing a few hundred on it, as I payed for shipping). OR, I am tossing around the idea of selling my FF LE instead, and keeping the Premium..not sure yet. I was just diagnosed with a pretty large brain tumor, so shits' gettin real with my perspective in Life..I won't know about the MRI results until a few days or next week. I'm also selling my 2 linked NBA Fastbreaks for 9400 firm, for the pair..both in great shape, and 100% running (not LED'd). Hopefully I can get this shit sucked outta my head, and keep on flippin'!

#4467 11 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Just curious.....did you ever sell that Goonies window frame?

Nope, it's still in the basement

1 week later
#4476 10 months ago
Quoted from SuperSkerple:

Just curious - is this a window frame from the Goonies house?

yes, it's one of the original window frames from the Goonies House, and I have documentation (but not certified by any company) of the previous owner of the house, Sandie Preston. One pane is completely intact, while the other pane is half missing..but frame and paint, etc are all there..it was the middle window on the first floor, facing the ocean..I got to check out the place, when I picked it up..very cool..then she sold the house for like 1.6 million, lol. PM me if you want more info

3 weeks later
#4484 10 months ago

looking to trade my minty-fresh Guardians of the Galaxy Pro..probably has around 450 plays on it (I'll check, if someone is really interested). Has a few mods, but mostly stock..bought it new about a year ago. look at my collection and see if you want to trade something I don't currently have, and a pin that's relatively new (this millenium). I'd cash it out for 7K even, if just wanting to buy it.

#4489 9 months ago

$6800 GotG PRO. total plays 248 and slowly counting.original owner. Cash only, as I am overloaded with pins. Great deal on an out of production pin.

Added 9 months ago:

Lowered to $6700. This is the lowest I can go on such a nice machine.

1 month later
#4506 8 months ago

Jokerz! pinball machine for sale..CL ad is here in the PNW.. $1500 firm; that's what I grabbed it for..started to do a flipper rebuild and lost both flippers, but otherwise running..with some PF wear but still fun for the price. AND, an OPERATION WOLF upright vid (single shooter) for only $100..no monitor and one sideart is gone, but complete otherwise..and a Taito Continental Circuit COMPLETE..just doesn't fire up..could be simple interlock switch..ONLY $100..I want both of those gone, so you have to buy both, lol. lmk, and these are all on Craigslist (Oylmpia, WA) and even more upright vids..I might consider trading JOKERZ! + Lethal Weapon 3 for 1 slightly higher end pin..*I don't want to sell LW3 or let it go, but entertaining the 2fir1 idea

1 month later
#4527 7 months ago

Brand new, in tube, signed GotG Pro Translite from the man, John Borg. I haven't even opened the tube up. This was signed and shipped to me when I had an issue with my new GotG Pro from Stern, and this was compensation for it. I want $280 plus shipping. local pickup ok. I also have a used, Stern GZ shooter rod that I'll let go for $130 plus shipping. I also have a few arcade upright machines I want to part with..a very nice original Pole Position, players condition ms. pac man, Continental Circuit, Operation Wolf (single player, no monitor), and a few more...pm for details.
Pinside wanted $25.20 to list just the translite..which to me is ridiculous! (and I'm a big supporter here, but not for something like this!)

1 week later
#4537 6 months ago

Lethal Weapon 3 pinball machine with the new code. Playfield in great shape. Cab is above average but I consider it a 7/10. Works 100%. Siren is missing but has two (red + blue) aftermarket ones that just sit on top of it and work. 3K cash on glass no trades as I need to pay for an incoming nib machine PM me if ya want it.

#4547 6 months ago

I’ll be polite and not say what I already posted here (my other machine). I’ll say one thing though; Ive given (gladly) Pinside hundreds of dollars in selling fees. You think I’d at least have a slight break I hope this site doesn’t become the modern eBay..but already seeing the signs; they want $25 out of a signed J Borg gotg translite. This was 2 days ago and that’s where I literally stopped my buck. It was free not too long ago. But for a $280 item ill never take a $25 hit on that amount listed!

#4550 6 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

List it as "used", rather than new/NOS.
There was a reoccurring problem where some people had been using classified ads to sell inventory, rather than just one-off items. Inventories of new/NOS should be listed in the shops section.

Thank you! I'll do that..I'll even open it (if I have to!)

EDIT: Just tried this technique, and it still doesn't allow me to list this item without checking the % of the sale box when listing (even listed as used, and tried different catagories as well).

1 week later
#4564 6 months ago

Selling a really nice Pole Position 1 cab with a PI position board setup and an original PP2 working board in it. $1200 takes it and an extra shroud dashboard etc.

#4572 6 months ago

I have a pretty decent LW3 pin that’s on CL. And a handful of upright videos in my garage. Ms. Pac-Man, Continental Circuit, and a VERY NICE Pole Position ..maybe a few more that I forgot about. Pm or email if interested ..

#4574 6 months ago

Original Goonies window from THE GOONIES HOUSE (middle window, 1st floor facing the ocean) ..lowering price to a FIRM $2000. I have the signed letter from Sandie, the previous owner..she was quite pleasant when I was in the house, after she renovated..one pane is broken, the other intact, and the original paint from years ago is still there..it's the real deal.

I ALSO HAVE A FEW ARCADE MACHINES in my garage from $200 on up. (Ms. Pac-Man, Continetal Circuit, Pole Position, etc) working and non-working (minimal issues).

#4585 6 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

Lol. Maybe it comes with an actual F14?

9.5K for an F-14 lmao , that’s a better deal than that 4K Aspen on CL!! GLWTS hmmmmmm or not.

1 week later
#4595 5 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152514 great deal and excellent condition TMNT (topper is optional).

#4596 5 months ago

I have a NIB Deadpool Topper I'd sell for $700 plus shipping, but prefer local pickup. I also have a NIB Turtles Topper that I bought with my machine, and it's also NIB..would let that go for $900 on its' own, or lower @ $800 if bought with TMNT Prem. Tron Arcade1up NIB (great xmas present) for $550 obo. Pole Position and a few other upright vids, please pm for more info.

3 weeks later
#4610 4 months ago

Foo Fighters LE up for grabs in Raymond, WA

#4616 4 months ago
Quoted from lou:

It's been over 2 years since Chris Walsh, who was very active in the Seattle collecting community, suddenly passed. Chris was an avid pinball collector over many years and probably bought and sold over 150 games. He was also instrumental the Northwest Pinball and Arcade show, as president of the board and just being a great person. When Jersey Jack starting making games, he decided he was going to limit his collection to brand new games and he bought games from JJP, American Pinball and Chicago Gaming.
His wife has finally decided it's time to start selling his pinball collection.
If you knew Chris you know that every game he owned was in excellent condition with many added features (lights, mods, etc). He spent every weekend working on his games making sure everything was perfect. All the games were bought new with the exception of Theatre of Magic and never moved from his windowless game room.
His collections consists of the following games and they will all be listed on craigslist eventually, but in order to make it easy to move games out the games are being listed in the order of accessibility.
The games are located in Snohomish Washington and there is no shipping.
The games are:
Theatre of Magic
Monster Bash LE Remake
Medieval Madness LE Remake - converted to Royal Edition
Attack from Mars LE Remake
Wizard Of Oz Emeral City Edition LE with mods and new 2.0 light kit.
Pirates of the Caribbean Collectors Edition
Octoberfest
Houdini
The first two games listed are CCG Monster Bash LE and Williams
Theater of Magic.
The Monster Base has upgrades like mirror blades and toys. While the
Theater of Magic has a color DMD, mirror blades, the mirrored back glass, working
tiger saw mod, chain on trunk and I'm sure others but this is what I
noticed.
These are posted in craigslist for Seattle WA. And if you have interest in
one of the other games, respond to the craigslist ad indicating you interest.
Thanks. Lou.

Would it be possible to just buy the royal ed upgrade for medieval Madness? Or even just the topper? I have an LE

1 week later
#4622 4 months ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Anyone looking for a JP prem for Xmas? I’m ready to sell.. doesn’t have to be now but if you’re looking lemme know.. I’ll prob get a full posting up after Xmas. Art blades, roster cage, huo 2nd owner, excellent condition.

maybe a possible trade for a Foo Fighters LE + cash on your end? Just an ideer.

1 week later
#4636 3 months ago

I have a 1979 Gameplan Foxy Lady Cocktail Pinball machine that works good, except no sound. I’ve installed translucent rubbers and some fun colors LED’s. Cabinet is in great shape. Playfield is players condition with normal wear for its’ age. I don’t need to sell, but I could also use the space for another game. I want $700 for it. PM me if interested and I’ll send pics and vids.

#4638 3 months ago

Brand new in boxes Stern Stranger Things topper and Deadpool topper. I was in line for a a Stranger Things Premium but bailed out. Also have a TMNT topper but I might just put it on my Premium (that’s also for sale). Pm for prices. Local pickup preferred but will ship at buyers expense.

2 weeks later
#4649 3 months ago

Lethal Weapon 3 Pin----3K .
[removed]
Pole Position original upright nice original monitor w/ Pi Position ----1K
Silver Strike Bowling might need TLC----TBA
older Dart machine needs TLC----TBA.
Contenintal Circuit upright vid works--- -$300
I might have a few more..pm for details.

3 weeks later
#4686 74 days ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

When I buy a game down south & reach the border/customs, I declare what I bought. Either show them paperwork, or my phone conversations on the deal. Then pay 12% duty on the price of the game to bring it north.

12%!???!! that's almost as bad as seller fees on eBay!! How does it work the other way around? If someone were to pick up a pin in BC and bring it back to the US?

#4696 69 days ago

I have a fairly nice FOXY LADY cocktail pin by Gameplan..$700 firm. No sound but otherwise plays like it should. You rebuild the soundboard and bingo. too much on my plate to do it. Cosmetically it's in great shape.

Added 66 days ago:

LOWERED TO $600 firm.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KING-HENRY.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=KING-HENRY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.