IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Iamdarras.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 10 years ago

I have stern and Williams mirror blades for sale... I've been making them and just selling them local. I'm up in Seattle all the time and located in downtown Portland. I have a few left on this run.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

What are you asking for them?

80$

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

Two dirtbags caught
Stolen pinball machine pops up on Craigslist, pair arrested in Vancouver
http://www.kptv.com/story/25314531/determination-to-find-stolen-pinball-machine-leads-to-arrests-in-vancouver

Oh Vantuckey!!

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Anyone have an Earthshaker or Whirlwind they're willing to part with? I have a T2 I can trade.

I have an Earthshaker project machine

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I just traded my T2 for a nice JM. Interested in selling? How much of a project is it?

I have not went through it yet.. the boards are there needs play field touch up.. if it was to crazy i wouldn't take it on.
I'm up for trades not sure about price if your real serious pm me and we can go from there.

1 week later
#141 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Anyone in Oregon want to split this deal with me? JJP has a sale going on - Standard Invisa Glass $295 per sheet but if you buy 1 you get 1 half off so if anyone wants 1 sheet I will buy the other it would be $221.50 + shipping which we could split.
http://www.pinballsales.com/shop/pc/viewprd.asp?idproduct=89&atc=1

I might be down for this. Also I am going to be down in Eugene om the campus selling my apparel wed-Sat

#142 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Time to shake up the lineup. I am looking to trade my nice condition T2 for another DMD era pin.
Willing to add cash for the right title. I can bring T2 to the show or I'd be happy to arrange pickup/delivery.
T2 works perfect, has a few tasteful mods and plays fantastic. It's the nicest one I have found in a while but it's time to let it find a new home. I can provide more pics if you are interested.
Looking for the following but open to any offers.
LOTR (my grail pin)
TSPP
TOM
TOTAN
The Shadow
Dracula
Congo
Dr Who.
Would also sell it for cash but I'd prefer trade. Thanks for reading and good luck with your pinball dreams.
Cheers and have a great day.

photo.JPG 330 KB

I might be down with Cash PM sent

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Let me know... I think this is the best deal we will find on Invisalign glass!

A local buddy hit me up to do this... Sorry buddy

1 week later
#204 9 years ago

anybody have a banged up playfield ? I want to make an art project

2 weeks later
#244 9 years ago

If anybody needs mirror blades I'll be up there sat and in Seattle Sunday.... I'll sell them out the back of my car!!!
75 a set.. Pm me

2 weeks later
#287 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I am surprised this would be a service that exists, especially at an economical rate. Most of us owners are really just renting our games when you look at things on a long enough horizon.

Im renting out my Met and my LOTR to a guy in the same buildingas me for his wedding--- 12 hrs $500 bones

#288 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Nice looking BMF pdx CL
portland.craigslist.org link
(Not mine nor have I seen the game)

I sent out an email thankd for the heads up

#290 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

That makes sense to me, but how much would you charger per month for potentially say 6 months?
Not $500 per 12 hours, but something a consumer is willing to pay is probably not worth my time to come in for emergency repairs like "the ball is stuck on the balrog" or "a light went out".
I would also need insurance, possibly beyond the normal liability insurance for injury? Can you imagine a smoked coil burning all day while a person left their game on "just because". Mmmm... electronic smoke smell all over the house
Plus you could cause damage schlepping the game in and out of the house, and they can damage their house (primarily flooring) or the game moving it themselves. And obviously the game could get "lost" and the client could move etc...
Add that all up and the amount I would have to charge per month for a game like LoTR would make NOT just purchasing it yourself seem crazy after 3-4 months.
I can at least see arcade cabs being more reasonable due to being cheaper and having less stuff to break / smoke out.
Basically for all the same reasons that pinball lost to arcades in the early 80's.

I wouldn't

2 weeks later
#315 9 years ago

thinking of putting my STTNG and my RFM upgraded with a pc and the EPS1 play field for trade..... umm bored

1 week later
#318 9 years ago

Nice STTNG Color dmd 5K

1 month later
#350 9 years ago

Thanks for a good deal on a great Tom!!

#363 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

That Indy 500 was mine before pdxmonkey. It was torn all down and cleaned. The cabinet was "unfaded" by iamdarras. The flippers were rebuilt. It plays like a brand new pin.

Pdxmonkey gets faded and i unfade !!!
your welcome...

1 month later
#436 9 years ago

Nice STTG for trade

4 months later
#847 9 years ago

GK is about three blocks away from my place. I have 11 Great games in my space on free play. I might be down to host a warm up get together before th tourney if anybody is down. I'm also on the pinball map. 625 NW everett 110.

#852 9 years ago
Quoted from noahpdavis:

Hey Iamdarras are you always open during normal biz hours or kind of by appointment only?
Would you ever be into hosting a tournament at your place? You've got a killer lineup. Also - all portland tournament stuff is posted on http://flip.city/
If you're ever interested in hosting an event, just shoot them an email. Would love to check it out!

I'm down to host -- maybe we can even figure it out and have a little simple open bar or something.
here is my email [email protected] ill get ya my number

#854 9 years ago
Quoted from noahpdavis:

Hey Iamdarras are you always open during normal biz hours or kind of by appointment only?
Would you ever be into hosting a tournament at your place? You've got a killer lineup. Also - all portland tournament stuff is posted on http://flip.city/
If you're ever interested in hosting an event, just shoot them an email. Would love to check it out!

Im open for first Thursday or just hit me up and you can come play

#859 9 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

I am confused, is this your house or a place of business? Either way, very generous of you!

Everett station lofts... Art space .... Galleries ..
I have a pinball gallery and I live above it.

#866 9 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

And down here in Boise

wait !??! are you guys even doing in here? lol

#877 9 years ago
Quoted from WApb:

Hi gents and ladies, Looking for a nice STTNG, can be a player.. Thanks!

I have a really nice STTNG

3 months later
#1267 8 years ago

ive got a nice sttng for sale

3 years later
#3199 5 years ago

Super nice LOTR for sale

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Iamdarras.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=Iamdarras and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.