IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fishbeadtwo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#491 9 years ago

How "un shopped" is it?

1 month later
#608 9 years ago

JJ at Game Exchange or Trent are both good distributors. JJ's prices do include shipping last time I talked to him.

1 week later
#620 9 years ago

Need help locating a nice T2 in the Seattle area. A friend needs it for a Christmas gift for his 13 yr old son.

3 weeks later
#728 9 years ago

I'd like a Congo......

#752 9 years ago

Considering a sale or trade of my Batman Forever. Full LED kit, pics on request.

3 weeks later
#779 9 years ago

What about that sweet Devils Dare?

#792 9 years ago

Time Zone pics please?

1 month later
#903 9 years ago

Batman Forever is looking for a new home. 2500$

2 weeks later
#973 9 years ago

When are you coming west pin pimp?

6 months later
#1481 8 years ago

Thanks for the criticism Freefallnick. If there are issues with our games its nice to hear about firsthand......

#1486 8 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

In my experience, they aren't really. I reported several machines that were badly slanted left or right, they blew it off, blaming the old floor.
When I reported parts that fell off of Star Trek and were lying in the play field while I played, they came and removed the part, and thanked me for not continuing to play and let the parts eventually get into the trough. They then told me they wanted to play test it. They spent the next hour on it instead of letting the paying customer back at it. Yeah, they sure were thankful...

This is a thread about games for sale isn't it? FYI we do care about the condition of our games. When a problem is reported to us we look at it ASAP. While "immediate" repairs are not always possible, I personally look into EACH AND EVERY report of a game not working properly or as designed. Unfortunately we can't maintain 50 various games to like new standards as some people expect.

#1489 8 years ago

So what games you have to sell or trade?

#1495 8 years ago

Yep, thinning the herd is always a hard thing to do. I am dreading the day my turn comes.......

#1500 8 years ago

Everything has it's price for most of us. It's definitely hard to sell our prized possessions.......when it's time we need to find suitable adoptive homes......

2 weeks later
#1548 8 years ago

Can't believe this. Take it elsewhere dude.

#1578 8 years ago

Take the shit show on the road Sad Sack. This is not the place for your trolling.

#1600 8 years ago

Asking price or games wanted in a plus or minus cash deal?

5 months later
#2009 8 years ago

Buy with confidence from PDXmonkey. 5 star seller and a great guy. Have bought many games from him.

#2053 8 years ago

Need you email Black Knight!

#2062 8 years ago

Serious board work needed?

1 month later
#2216 7 years ago

Currently considering selling our Rob Zombie LE. has 14 plays. pm me for details

2 weeks later
#2304 7 years ago

Holy shit guys, border,schmorder. Who cares where the line of demarcation for the PNW area really is? All that counts in my book is that games are available and if a guy wants to drive 14 hours one way for a game, thats ok by me. We all do what it takes to get what we want/need.

2 months later
#2539 7 years ago

We are counting the days till we "Flip Out" !

1 year later
#2919 6 years ago

Thinning the herd a bit. Need new loving homes for Zaccaria Supersonic and Gottlieb Out of Sight. $850 each. Supersonic looks great but needs 1 rollover switch tweaked. Out of Sight looks great but needs some switch adjustments. It also has a repro back glass. Game are located in Federal Way area.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fishbeadtwo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=Fishbeadtwo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.