IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brijam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1531 8 years ago

Hi everyone. I'm officially de-lurking. I've had a few machines routed locally for nearly a year, and several in my private collection. Right now I need two more pins to route so I'm not looking for pristine HUO, just a machine in good condition at a fair price. I have cash in hand.

A few I would consider, in no particular order:
Ironman
Star Trek (Stern)
Tron
POTC

Family-friendly themes only, and I'm definitely not interested in any of the recent rock and roll themed Sterns.

Potentially open to some older, highly reliable machines as well (as long as they fall into the top 50-or-so of all time category), but given the track record I've had with older pins I'd want to hear feedback from people here on reliability.

2 weeks later
#1619 8 years ago

Wanting to trade my Stern Lightning (or trade + cash for a DMD or more recent Stern).

Playfield is in excellent condition. One of the upper playfield plastics has a small piece missing. It has LEDs - one or two are loose or burned out. Everything else works 100%. The cabinet has some wear and some small chunks missing. A credit button was added (not by me).

I'm happy to supply more pictures, just ask.

Lightning 1.JPGLightning 1.JPG
Lightning 5.JPGLightning 5.JPG
Lightning 4.JPGLightning 4.JPG
Lightning 3.JPGLightning 3.JPG
Lightning 8.JPGLightning 8.JPG
Lightning 7.JPGLightning 7.JPG
Lightning 6.JPGLightning 6.JPG
Lightning 2.JPGLightning 2.JPG

#1630 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Where were you 6 months ago!!!

6 months ago I think I was playing too much Lightning!

1 year later
#2702 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

I do want to offer the guy who keeps putting up that sailboat pinball cabinet side art $25, so the ad can be permanently removed. That has been running for over year continuously.

I would put $5 towards that, but only if you post a video of it burning after you buy it. Anyone else in?

3 months later
#2784 6 years ago

Sorry to spam the buy/sell thread, but does anyone know someone who does high quality board repairs, preferably in the Portland area? I have a couple of boards with bad transistors and a couple smaller ones as well that need optos replaced or new light sockets soldered in.

1 month later
#2812 6 years ago

Does anyone in the Portland area have a machine post with a wood screw they're willing to sell me today? I'd rather not wait a week and pay the shipping just to get one post from Pinball Life. I do have a growing parts supply and I'm willing to return the favor now or in the future.

It's this one:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4605

#2815 6 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

You can have one for free, you just need to pick it up.
I don't need anything in return, just do that favor for someone down the road.

Thank you! I actually got it sorted out, but I'd be happy to do the same for someone down the road anyway. I try to keep parts around.

2 months later
#2878 6 years ago

Any good recommendations on playfield restoration/clearcoating in the NW area?

#2886 6 years ago

Any good recommendations on playfield restoration/clearcoating in the NW area?

Quoted from KHL:Yes, Torgor AKA "DJ" of NW Pinball Restoration [email protected]
He does great work! Also for shopping/repair on pins, custom video game cabs, etc.

Awesome thanks!

1 month later
#2916 6 years ago

I'm looking for a new project pin (preferably DMD) if someone has something dirty, broken and needing love.

2 months later
#2969 6 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Here is the interview on my arcade from the local paper,Tons going on,Stop in if you find your way through Klamath falls!
The Gameworks
4801 south 6th street,Klamath falls,Oregon.
Buy-sell-trade-pinball-video games-jukeboxes-etc.
» YouTube video

Darn I was just driving through there a few hours ago! Wish I had known.

Best of luck, I'll be sure to stop in next time I'm around...

3 months later
#3052 5 years ago

It's really a shame there isn't a big truck filled with pins for the show coming up from Portland. I could definitely contribute to that.

1 week later
#3081 5 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I am looking for some Classic Sterns in nice condition. Anybody have anything that the want to sell?

What years do you mean?

4 months later
#3194 5 years ago
Quoted from dmcinnes:

Thanks everyone!

Thanks KHL, unfortunately I’m looking for regular size for a Pinbot.

I've got spares, drop me a PM.

4 weeks later
#3234 5 years ago

Gauging interest on trading a player’s condition Black Knight. Playfield wear on mags and sword especially, very nice cabinet, replica backglass in perfect condition, coin door has taken a beating, no coin mechs or coin box, professionally maintained for the last ten years. Power supply re-capped in 2018, zener diodes converted to 91v, added special solenoid fuse upgrade. Has LEDs (white GI). Open to adding $ if the condition or age of yours is better, will also consider non-working project games. Thought I’d post here before going to craigslist.

7 months later
#3400 4 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

Anyone know of a shop to buy pinball parts (sleeves/boards etc.) in the Portland metro area? Waiting on shipping from Marco and other shops is killing me.

I have some common parts if you're interested. PM me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brijam.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=Brijam and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.