IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85txaggie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 10 years ago

I have brought 4 machines across the border all at different times. Never had any problems. The border agents are more surprised that people collect pinball machines.

3 weeks later
#180 9 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

If anyone has a sub-1000 priced Firepower that they'd be willing to part with, I'd be interested. I put almost ten bucks into one in Portland this weekend, and would love to get my hands on a fixer-upper. Blackout would be a good second option, too.

If I get mine going, it possibly will be in the main tournament and will have a for sale sign on it. Also have a 2nd populated playfield, CPR playfield and CPR plastics.

7 months later
#737 9 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Had a gigantic plexi shield that screwed onto the left return ramp to prevent airballs into the ship, something that would be on a field fixed routed machine.

The shield is production from Stern. http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5163&picno=32864&zoom=1

3 months later
#1101 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Im sure missing my METLE anyone have one they are thinking of selling or trading?

And I am loving it Sorry Sean, couldn't resist. It is a super pin.

2 months later
#1342 8 years ago

His name may be James, but this isn't the James that most people in the Seattle area know.

1 month later
#1410 8 years ago

Have a NIB KISS LE. Things have changed and I can use the money. $7600, in the Seattle Area.

1 month later
#1516 8 years ago

I say let Northern CA post their ads. I have driven farther in the past....

3 weeks later
#1636 8 years ago
Quoted from erichill:

Is that grey foam something you added or did CPR up their packaging game?

Received a Joker Poker playfield from CPR this week. Still double boxed and in brown paper.

3 weeks later
#1666 8 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Is Redding, CA considered Pacific Northwest now? It seems like you'd have better luck in a selling thread for your region.

Dan, this is twice you have tried to police this thread. I have driven that far for a pin before as well as driven farther to attend Bay Area pinball expos. Many of these Northern Pinheads travel to the NWPAS.

Most of us have no problem with Northern California ads here. Why not let it be?

2 months later
#1853 8 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

Concretehardt, you need to sell me your Metallica or your MMR so you'll have plenty of room to play that TWD.

He already made that mistake once.....

But I didn't get those killer side rails with mine.

#1856 8 years ago

Considering selling my WOZ ECLE, so I am checking to see if there is interest here. One owner, HUO, Number 777. A RR edition is $9500 + shipping, I am checking to see if there is interest at $8000. Haven't ever had a light board issue. I do have some spares for the common failed ones that Jack gave me when I visited the factory in 2013. Also have an extra main playfield (MIRCO LE) that I will include.

The game is very low plays, I am guessing less than 400. I unpacked it at my brother's house when I received it, hoping the pinball bug would catch his kids (also have a WW2O and CFTBL there).

PM me if you are interested at or near that price and we can talk.

1 week later
#1874 8 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Don't post of you do not want to sell.
The above posting was "sales phishing" AGAIN.

Your a knight, who made you king?

Sorry, but your post is a little over the top.

#1881 8 years ago

If I place an ad and it doesn't sell because I didn't post pictures, then it is my problem, not yours. I have pins located at quite a few friends houses in the Puget Sound. I may not be able to get pictures that day or even the next day.

If that makes you not want to buy from me, then I am fine with that.

2 weeks later
#1929 8 years ago

Bumping my previous post.

Still considering selling my WOZ ECLE. One owner, HUO, Number 777. Also have an extra main playfield (MIRCO LE) and both upper playfields that are included as well as a full set of uninstalled Cliffy's.

The game is very low plays, I am guessing less than 400. I unpacked it at my brother's house when I received it, hoping the pinball bug would catch his kids (also have a WW2O and CFTBL there).

Now posted int he Marketplace. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-le-emerald-city-limited-edition

5 months later
#2495 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

As I stated in the Google group.
I still require a link for an updated photo directory, Dropbox, or other connected website on the container buy.
The Paragon that was added to the inventory, late, I have no evaluation capability on its condition.
There were ZERO photos.
This is not my first container purchase.

Confirmation of intent to buy would be provided within 24 hours of review.
I am fast and efficient, and do not "waffle iron".

The pictures have been there since it was first posted to the list. I studied them when it first posted.

#2497 7 years ago

Funny, sure looks like a Paragon in the Z file right below the Space Invaders and just above the Time Machine. Maybe instead of getting cranked up, you should try again.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
2 months later
#2652 7 years ago

Bump for 9 days of quiet has to be a record on this thread.

4 months later
#2763 6 years ago

F/S Data East Star Wars

Picked up in the last container buy from Italy. Converted to 110v. Still a little bit of a project, drop targets not resetting and needs a good cleaning. Located in Kirkland.

Will include new slings and all new yellow square switches.

$2850 or best offer.

Sold pending funds.

1 year later
#3246 5 years ago

Checking interest on a Ghostbusters Premium that I would sell to make room for a new purchase. It is unmodded except for the addition of a Pinball Life shaker motor. I do have the plastic kit that adds a center post, but have not installed it.

Pictures on request, but it is a low play (estimated less than 800 plays) Ghostbusters premium, with no known wear.

The pin is set up at a relative's house so it may take a few days to get pictures if requested. Prefer local sale so you can see it in person. $6,000.

1 year later
#3573 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb System 1 Sinbad with Pascal’s awesome P1 MPU board, Rottendog driver board and replacement interconnect cable. Playfield is good with some wear and previous touch ups. Cabinet is solid. Back glass is average with some flaking.

Game has been apart for a few years. Was fully working prior to disassembly, but is missing a few plastics. I never got around to finding them on eBay. I don’t have the 27” legs for it, but can give a set of 28.5” legs if needed. P/M if interested

4 months later
#3672 3 years ago

My Diamond Plate Bride of Pinbot from the groups most recent container. https://imgur.com/a/eK7zWVD

Quoted from Mikespinball:

They usually are alot more work usually with salt/rust damage on the underside of the playfield plating even cabinet damage.

I have bought 5 container games in 3 different buys. I have never noticed salt/rust damage due to the shipment. Some hacks and wrong parts on each of them. Similar to most long time operated pins. It is easy to overpay and you never see all the things that need to be rebuilt/replaced. But this Bride came out so good as well as the Tommy I got 3-4 years ago that I am glad I purchased them.

3 months later
#3733 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Please let me know if you have an IDMN LE

IDMN???

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85txaggie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=85txaggie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.