IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 95.
#401 9 years ago

Anyone locally have a Congo or Joust head to head for sale?

Also looking for a Flash Gordon PF set upper and lower. I do not care if there is some wear on them.

#402 9 years ago

Cash paid or trades for,
Mousing around
Bad cats,
Transporter the rescue
Jokerz
Big guns
Bk 2000
Riverboat gambler
Bugs bunny
Radical
Safecracker

#403 9 years ago

I told my non Pinside friend i would ask if anyone was interested in buying his Shadow
Game plays good
New decals on cab and head
Has LEDs
Alternate translite
One playfield wear area
He is asking $3000

Game is in Beaverton OR

#404 9 years ago

Pdxmonkey - if your friend has any interest I am looking to trade my nice DESW for a Shadow.
I'd be happy to do the driving as I live in northern Washington. Let me know. Thanks.

#405 9 years ago

I'm looking to buy a something to replace the cyclone that just left me, preferably in the 90's era.
I'm located in Spokane but not afraid of a little road trip

#406 9 years ago
Quoted from Moezy:

I'm looking to buy a something to replace the cyclone that just left me, preferably in the 90's era.
I'm located in Spokane but not afraid of a little road trip

You may want to check with pin-pimp. I am buying a bunch of the stuff he listed a few days ago but when I talked with him yesterday he indicated he had more including some DMD games.

#408 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Pdxmonkey - if your friend has any interest I am looking to trade my nice DESW for a Shadow.
I'd be happy to do the driving as I live in northern Washington. Let me know. Thanks.

I asked, but unfortunately he is not interested. He is interested in TAF with some cash coming your way if you're interested.

#409 9 years ago

thought i would share i put my LW3 up for sale

could free up some cash.

1500 OBO

im in Truckee CA

driving to the bay on the 20th and can deliver anywhere in-between.

sacramento.craigslist.org link

#410 9 years ago

Thanks for asking him. The TAF is my wife's and I have a feeling she will never part with it.
Cheers!

#411 9 years ago

Looking to trade my nice Data East Star Wars. Details are in the marketplace ad.
I can send pics of the pin and video of the light saber mod in action to those interested.

Looking mostly for: The Simpsons Pinball Party, Congo, The Shadow
Also would consider other games like Judge Dredd, Batman Forever, Ripleys, WCS 94 etc.

Not looking to sell it at this time. Send me a message if you have any questions or have a trade offer.
Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14501

#413 9 years ago

Stern Big Game (needs rectifier board replaced. I have the replacement board).$600 obo

Williams Phoenix (has rottendog mpu/driver). $600 obo

Chicago Coin Top Ten (needs proper setup and a coil replaced). $200

Wouldn't mind trading all 3 for a system 11 era, or C DMD title.

I also have a Skateball and a Nine Ball that I would be willing to work into a trade for a DMD title, or a really nice system 11 machine.

#414 9 years ago

My friend went over to Boise to pick up a load of pins. He is with Pin Pimp now digging through a warehouse. Sounds like there is a good selection over there.

#415 9 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

My friend went over to Boise to pick up a load of pins. He is with Pin Pimp now digging through a warehouse. Sounds like there is a good selection over there.

Trust me, there is a lot of pins.

#416 9 years ago

Tons, we pulled 28 out of there today and didn't even look like anything was gone. Lol.
4 16x24 foot units packed. Em and early SS lovers dream picking.

#417 9 years ago

I am anxious to unpack my new pins when they get here. I have already started buying parts to restore them. I just wish I had room for more.

#418 9 years ago

Hi guys, I am in the market for another pin. I am looking for a newer Stern or preferably a WOZLE. Just thought I would post here and see if there is anything in the area. I might pull the trigger on a TWD, but I wanted to see what is out there first. Thanks.

#419 9 years ago
Quoted from loppydog:

Hi guys, I am in the market for another pin. I am looking for a newer Stern or preferably a WOZLE. Just thought I would post here and see if there is anything in the area. I might pull the trigger on a TWD, but I wanted to see what is out there first. Thanks.

I have a NIB WOZ LE that is being shipped out from Jersey Jack tomorrow that will be available for sale. Also we are a Stern dealer and can offer a competitive price on a TWD.

#420 9 years ago

If I hadn't just bought traded for a TSPP + cash this Saturday I would have totally got in on that Idaho pin grab.
Let us see some pics of what you all got once you have a chance to unpack.

#421 9 years ago

I missed the warehouse trip?

#422 9 years ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

I missed the warehouse trip?

The warehouse in in your area. Contact pin-pimp and I am sure he will be happy to give you a private tour if you agree to buy some of them.

#423 9 years ago

Prices are right for ems and a early SS pins, most $200 to $600 range.
Lots of stuff in there from parts machines to good ones

#424 9 years ago

Selling my elvis. In nice shape. $3500 Can send over more pics. Shoot me an email [email protected]

CAM01096.jpgCAM01096.jpg
CAM01077.jpgCAM01077.jpg

#425 9 years ago

Was there a Game Plan Cyclopes in the warehouse? I'm looking for one!

#426 9 years ago

some game plan pins there but not that one

#427 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

some game plan pins there but not that one

Which ones?

#428 9 years ago

i dont remember and the titles were not on my list. i will have to have another peek. there are 2 or 3 of them seems like

#429 9 years ago

there is a grand products bulls eye conversion kit in there, looks new

#430 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

i dont remember and the titles were not on my list. i will have to have another peek. there are 2 or 3 of them seems like

Let me know when check again.

#432 9 years ago

I will be in the pin storage the 27th and 28th. If anyone
Needs pics or disruption I can try to get the. Then .

#433 9 years ago

Pin-pimp you wouldn't happen to have a Demolition man and roller games?

#434 9 years ago

Still looking for those eh, Scarppy?

#435 9 years ago

Since I now have a WOZ coming, I need to make room. So my NASCAR is on the chopping block. I am hoping to get about $2500. It is in really nice shape and plays awesome! I will just post a link to my Craigslist ad for pics. Also, I can get more/better pics if there is interest.

**edit**

NASCAR is sold.

#436 9 years ago

Nice STTG for trade

#437 9 years ago

I have a Project Flash Gordon for trade, open to offers

#439 9 years ago

Have a Lost in space for trade

#440 9 years ago

I just move back to Portland. I could use a clean Big Guns or Black Knight 2000 if anyone stumbles across either.

#441 9 years ago

I'm still looking for a clean Junk Yard. Please keep me in mind if you come across one for sale.

Thanks!

#442 9 years ago

Duplicate post

#443 9 years ago

Kept giving me an error. Super sorry about the extra posts. Only meant to post this once.

I suck!!!!!!

#444 9 years ago

Sorry about the duplicate posts guys!

TILT!

Post edited by CodyR: posted 4 times!

#445 9 years ago

Selling a nice Black Knight 2000. Playfield had mylar removed before I got it. Pretty nice shape. Newer Pinscore LED display. Cabinet is very nice on this one too. Backglass perfect.
$1900. Comes with an un-installed new plastic set from CPR. Just never got around to putting it in.
Also selling a nice 6 million dollar man. Again player quality, but still very nice. Has some LED pinscore displays. Also has an alltek CPU and a new rectifier board. $800 for a nice upgraded 6 million dollar man seems fair. More pics upon request.WP_20140928_007.jpgWP_20140928_007.jpg
WP_20140928_004.jpgWP_20140928_004.jpg

WP_20140928_005 (1).jpgWP_20140928_005 (1).jpg

#446 9 years ago

I want that bk2k. Can't make the trip right now though

#447 9 years ago

Black knight went quickly and is spoken for. Nice 6 million dollar man still awaits a new home.

#448 9 years ago

I still have a starship trooper(sold). and a southpark for sale or trade, others are gone

#449 9 years ago

Flintstones for sale or trade. Has flipper drag wear spot (size of dime) and speaker panel melt spot (size of quarter), but plays great. Includes alt translite and cartoon decal. $2200 or trade.

High Speed fs/ft. Rough playfield, scratched backglass. Plays fine, new xpin displays, $1000 or trade.

Interested in system 11 and wpc games. Would trade 2 for 1. Pm me any questions or pic requests.

#450 9 years ago

I'm ready to trade out my Joker Poker SS. It has some issues, but plays well and is in decent condition.

The good:
- Beautiful backglass (though the blue film over the score displays has some flaws--easy to replace I think)
- playfield has been touched up and clearcoated with Varathane - Heavy Use Formula - Interior - Water Based, no 200081 (not auto-shop clearcoating, but I think it turned out well)
- all targets are correct and in good shape
- nice keyed locks for both top box and cabinet
- only one chipped plastic--the rest are excellent
- brand new bumper mylars (adhesive type)

The rest:
- cabinet could use touching up--lots of dings and the sides and back lip (that holds the bottom board) has worn away near the back and could use some repair.
- slight centerline warp to playfield
- tilt isn't working
- right lower flipper seems a bit weak (at least with the current setup of the machine--rear legs are 3" levelers on a 2x4!) in spite of having a new coil and complete rebuild (upper right flipper is fine)
- playfield touch-up has some areas that aren't perfect in terms of quality (slight mismatch of colors, eg).
- set to free play

Also comes with many extra targets (a few of them brand new) and plastics. And reprinted Manual.

What I'm looking for (with $$ added in case of trades, of course):
- Iron Man
- Whitewater
- XMen
- Spiderman
- Indianapolis 500
I am not looking for pristine condition, but I'd like the playfield and backglass/dmd to be as nice as possible.

I'm in the Spokane area.

Here are the photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/15400639@N05/sets/72157648196110291/

Let me know if you have trouble viewing the images. I can post them here if necessary.

Post edited by ellray: changed photo location

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.