IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 95.
#4401 12 months ago

Looking for a Stern Dracula. If you have one that you would sell, please PM me.

#4402 12 months ago

Need to sell Family Guy to make room for new Pin coming, so can’t take a trade. Trying to find a Willy Wonka for a family friend

#4403 12 months ago

Consider bringing games you want to sell to the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show. A lot of people have contacted us about wanting to buy a game at the show and it's a perfect place to reach an audience of 1000s of pinball players and collectors. Games at the show can sell at the higher end of pricing for a title. Bringing even 1 game self-transported give you a free weekend pass, bringing more earns more passes and raffle tickets, 3+ and the show will pick them up if you want. If you are a collector and brining games that you want to sell, here are some seller basics:

-All games for sale must either be in a vendor booth or on the floor for people to play and must be in working order.

-All games must remain on the floor for the entire show. If you sell a game, it can be picked up by the buyer Sunday between 4-10pm.

-If you sell a game that the show transportation picked up and brought to the venue, it either needs to be picked up at the venue by the new buyer, or returned to the original pick up location. Transportation cannot accommodate delivering games to new addresses.

-Feel free to put a for sale sign and price on your game, as well as do a listing on the bulletin board in the lobby to promote it. Remember to include your contact info.

-Consider promoting the games you are selling on Pinside, Facebook and other places, it will help promote both your sale and the show.

-Consider donating $25 to the show for every game sale, lots of sellers have done this in the past.

#4404 12 months ago

NW pin show has priced me out.
Entry, hotels, food, drink, gas. Too much, staying home

#4405 12 months ago
Quoted from dasvis:

NW pin show has priced me out.
Entry, hotels, food, drink, gas. Too much, staying home

And the exchange, for us north of the border. I really wanted to go, play some games and potentially see what’s overpriced err for sale.

#4406 12 months ago

For me it's been mandatory since it's started, it's the most important pinball even of the year in the Northwest. I take the days off work, book a hotel, and hang out with all the collectors, players, industry folks and play all the new, old and custom games. But I think the community is a huge part of it for me since I'm involved and get to know everyone that helps out and hang out with them year after year and during show weekend. I don't really fork out for the other big shows, although I want to make it to Texas one of these years.

#4407 12 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I don't think we've had linked NBA Fastbreaks for 6 or 7 years. Good luck with your back surgery man, that can be a long recovery!

i have an NBAFB that's not currently on location and that could make it to the show but i have no chip kit nor link cable. and of course, someone else would have to bring one as well.

#4408 12 months ago

We plan on attending, just gotta decide what games to bring with us.

#4409 12 months ago

Looking to move my Xenon. Need to make some room. Located in Shoreline

Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
As is - “A nice example. Near flawless backglass LEDs w/ flicker eliminator kit installed Flippers rebuilt New tube and pop caps Local pick up Cash or Venmo”
2023-06-07
Shoreline, WA
Archived after: 99 days
Viewed: 1569 times

#4410 12 months ago
Quoted from Merendino:

We plan on attending, just gotta decide what games to bring with us.

Definitely bring your Octoberfest Or pick up that Barbwire and show her off.

#4411 12 months ago

Any rumors of Pulp Fiction being at the show this year?

#4412 12 months ago

Does anybody know the breakdown of seminars (NW pin festival) with regards to dates/times? Was interested in attending a homebrew seminar. Thanks.

#4413 12 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

yes, my understanding is that Chicago Gaming will have one or more Pulp Fictions available for play, much like they had a half-dozen Cactus Canyon remakes last year.

#4414 12 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Does anybody know the breakdown of seminars (NW pin festival) with regards to dates/times? Was interested in attending a homebrew seminar. Thanks.

i'm not sure the final schedule has been released yet but there usually is a home-brew seminar of some sort. however, Fast Pinball is there and has a large section of the show floor where they show off their projects as well as a selection of home-brew games from various local collectors and they (and many of he home-brew makers) are always happy to chat.

#4415 11 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I posted a rough schedule in the show thread, but the homebrew seminar wasn't set up yet and the tech seminars weren't finalized, I'll post the final schedule when everything is set!

#4416 11 months ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

There should be a bunch. Pretty much everyone that worked on it is talking at the show and Chicago Gaming is a sponsor and will again have a booth full of pins.

#4417 11 months ago
Quoted from tourney9000:

Looking for a HUO Willy Wonka LE or if any NIB ones out there. Any leads for me?
Also, I will soon be selling an original owner HUO pristine condition Family Guy. Redmond, WA

There’s a wonka le near me in the Vancouver, Canada area

#4418 11 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I posted a rough schedule in the show thread, but the homebrew seminar wasn't set up yet and the tech seminars weren't finalized, I'll post the final schedule when everything is set!

Here is the 2023 NWPAS thread, for easy reference:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2023-northwest-pinball-amp-arcade-show-june-2-4-be-there

#4419 11 months ago

We definitely need a bunch more people to volunteer games for the show! If you can volunteer 3 or more pins the show can pick them up and deliver them back after the show. We can compensate you with passes, raffle tickets, and doing your part to share our hobby with our local community and put on one kick ass local event. And it's a great place to sell your games while they are out on the floor. Ideally we'd love to find a dozen more people that can send 6+ pins each and really bulk up our pin count. Right now the arcade guys are sending alot more games and I'm worried our pin count is going to be pretty low. If you can help, please do, we need you! The deadline to sign up for show transportation is May 15 and game list and link to sign up is here: https://www.nwpinballshow.com/games

#4420 11 months ago

Just listed my slugfest on the marketplace

#4421 11 months ago

I plan to volunteer my Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE #565) for the Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show the first weekend in June and list it for sale at the show.

Thought I'd reach out here first in case anyone wants to buy it before then. I'm asking $9800, cash or Zelle. I need to make a pre-show sale decision before May 12th, which is the deadline for commitment of show-transported machines. I'm located in Lake Forest Park, with easy access for machine pickup.

Our Wonka was purchased new in August, 2019, and received between 3000-3500 plays at home in 3 years and 3 months (about 75-100 plays a month). It's been at the Northwest Pinball Collective since mid-November, 2022, where it has received 2100 plays (just over 300 plays a month).

Everything works well and as expected. Flipper mechs have recently (last month) been disassembled and cleaned and new coil sleeves installed. The playfield has been cleaned regularly. The rings were replaced with new Titan silicone in 2022 and they have been cleaned regularly. New balls have been installed periodically as necessary (most recently last month).

Problems:
The playfield suffered from pooling and chipping at some of the sling posts and a couple other posts on the side. I placed mylar and a soft washer under the affected sling posts. The LCD screen has a slight darkening in the lower left corner, but I have not investigated this.

Included with the sale:
A new blue right side rail to replace the one that came from the factory with a very small dent.
A brand new Oompa-Loompa camera figure (with light) to replace the one that has been broken and re-glued.
Uninstalled inner art blades from PinGraffix.
The original JJP Invisiglass (many times people remove this, I've seen).

Anyhow, if anyone is interested, I have a bunch of detailed pictures that I can send.

-Adam

#4422 11 months ago

Machine - For Trade
Batman Forever Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Game has a pretty flawless playfield, especially considering it's age. Cab is in fantastic shape also. I see no scuffs on the Translite. Game is fully decked out with LEDs and has ...”
2023-05-06
Coos Bay, OR
Trade
Archived after: 62 days
Viewed: 366 times

#4423 11 months ago

FFLE, come and get it. $500 less in person. Amazing game that I thought might make me a FF fan, but I’m sadly not.
Edit: gonna give FF a bit more time.

#4424 11 months ago

Wish I could attend this year, but family matters more. GL HF all!

#4425 11 months ago
Quoted from dts:

FFLE, come and get it. $500 less in person. Amazing game that I thought might make me a FF fan, but I’m sadly not.
Edit: gonna give FF a bit more time.

Gotta say I am afraid of the exact same thing ! I just do not like their music and can't for the life of me understand how they stay relevant? Game makes up for it a ton but......

#4426 11 months ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Gotta say I am afraid of the exact same thing ! I just do not like their music and can't for the life of me understand how they stay relevant? Game makes up for it a ton but......

Yeah, the music, call outs, and cartoonish stuff are not my thing. But the flow and difficulty are. Too bad it isn’t Pink Floyd! After dinner, a bit more time on it, really great game, I just need to play it some more and see if these become less annoying.

#4427 11 months ago

I hate to say it, but don't.. all the games for sale are new games people buy and hate. The games you can't find up for sale are the 90's B/W. Anyone have a Funhouse for sale?

#4428 11 months ago
Quoted from sfspanky:

I hate to say it, but don't.. all the games for sale are new games people buy and hate. The games you can't find up for sale are the 90's B/W. Anyone have a Funhouse for sale?

Any game for sale has reached a point that the owner is ready to say adios. I’ve owned a lot of games over the years from your preferred era but they can also grow old for various reasons. I have a buddy in San Diego with a beater Funhouse he would probably part with if interested, plays fine but it needs to be restored.

#4429 11 months ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Wouldn't it it be something if a game is produced where theme and flow are both top notch? For me, Bond is an awesome theme, but the 172 plus months of "wait for the code" have dampened the spirit. Foo Fighters has sweet flow, but the theme is not my cup of tea.... er $10,000 tea.

#4430 11 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Wouldn't it it be something if a game is produced where theme and flow are both top notch?

Stern Star Trek

#4431 11 months ago

Finally got more than 4 games in on a FF pro last night with the kids at Another Castle in Edmonds. Layout is really spectacular, not sure I've ever enjoyed an upper flipper/side ramp shot as much as this (I sorta hate it on my TSPP)...pretty amazing flow overall! That said, I do sorta with it was 'bond' themed. I like FF the band well enough but maybe not incorporated into a pin theme...don't get me wrong, what they did with the rules/integration of the band is really great...I guess when I'm in the mood for listening to FF I put on the LP and just zone-out and listen all the way through...when I'm flipping, I'm less into what music is playing. Happy to casually play it on location when I see it.

#4432 11 months ago

Can anyone vouch for jaime , I am looking to buy a game from him .

Thanks!

#4433 11 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks!

Yes, I can.

#4434 11 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks!

he's been discussed before. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaime-scherr-tacoma-washington-

#4435 11 months ago

I've met up with him in person to buy arcade boards from him, it was a good deal on an untested Two Tigers boardset he thought was working, plus the control harness and some other wiring. I swapped the ROMs for Tron and the boardset worked great in my Tron! He was nice, we rapped about the people we knew and collecting for bit. He buys alot of games and boards, fixes them and resells them, he's a bit of a flipper.

#4436 11 months ago

Thank you, he has been responsive thus far and open to doing a cross border deal but the mixed reviews have me a bit troubled , also based on his post history it does seem like he just uses pinside only for advertising which isn’t a great look in my books.

#4437 11 months ago

Still looking for a Stern Dracula. Can ship or pickup in person. PM me with pictures and a price if you have one that you would sell.

#4438 11 months ago

I have, in hand, a brand-new-in-box Foo Fighter PREMIUM up for grabs..local pickup in Raymond, WA 98577 only. I ordered this premium before the hype hit hard on the LE's, and barely mananed to get one of the last LE's available (which is already setup in my space). PM for price. No trades as I have to play catch up on the 14K LE.

#4439 11 months ago

Hi everyone. I just lowered my price on a collector quality Twilight Zone. I’ve got new games coming with very little cash to pay for them. $12K and I can deliver to the NW Pinball show on that Saturday. I’ll make a donation to Pinside if it sells here. Also, I’ll throw in the invisiglass that I took out of the local Craigslist ads. The only flaw is I added the little Karr board to stop resets. Other then that, this game is collector quality!
Email or text me for pictures.
Mike 509-218-1830

#4440 11 months ago

I will be bringing my Lebowski to this year's NWPAS and have decided to try to sell it at the show. If anybody is interested in details, shoot me a PM. My preference is cash sale, but I would consider trade offers.

#4441 11 months ago

FFLE over in Bend, perfect playfield, plays great.

Edit, here’s a link to my FFLE for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/156442

Added 11 months ago:

Sold

#4442 11 months ago
Quoted from RobF:

I will be bringing my Lebowski to this year's NWPAS and have decided to try to sell it at the show. If anybody is interested in details, shoot me a PM. My preference is cash sale, but I would consider trade offers.

Sweet, thanks for bringing it to the show as your place to sell it! So many people keep messaging the show about if games will be for sale at the show. Plus people will be excited to play it!

#4443 11 months ago

WTB: Iron Maiden Premium HUO

#4444 11 months ago
Quoted from Staythirsty:

WTB: Iron Maiden Premium HUO

You and me both, buddy!

That game is Pinball Perfection.

#4445 11 months ago
Quoted from RobF:

Nice! I've been looking for a Lebowski in the area, excited to see it at NWPAS!

#4446 11 months ago

Still looking for an f14, stars, mystic and dragonfist in bc wa or Oregon. Thanks guys.

#4447 11 months ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Still looking for an f14, stars, mystic and dragonfist in bc wa or Oregon. Thanks guys.

There was a Stars and Dragonfist both FS at Golden State

#4448 11 months ago

Ahhh . I did talk to the df owner a while back, he wanted 12k but then lowered price to 11k. Not sure what they worth but seemed high Imho.

#4449 11 months ago

Looking for a beat-up project pin. Prefer non-EM; rather something from 1980s-1990s. Something for me and my son to work on in the garage and possibly return to its original glory. Shoot me a PM.

#4450 11 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Looking for a beat-up project pin. Prefer non-EM; rather something from 1980s-1990s. Something for me and my son to work on in the garage and possibly return to its original glory. Shoot me a PM.

I've got a 1988 Bally Truck Stop that fits the bill that I'd sell cheap. It works mostly, but needs alot of clean up.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/89 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.