IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 4,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 87.
#4251 68 days ago

Looking for trade, bksor premium for my Jurassic park premium

#4252 68 days ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

Looking for trade, bksor premium for my Jurassic park premium

Have you checked the pnw pinball classifieds on FB? I coulda swore I just saw a premium BK listed recently down by you the other day. I wish I had a no to trade you cause I want that JP premium

#4253 68 days ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Through a strange series of trades and purchases I have ended up with an extra NIB Godzilla Pro from the latest run.
I have $7600 into it which is basically what MSRP + tax would be. Open to reasonable offers. I could possibly be convinced to trade + cash for a Mando premium but I think at this point I would prefer an outright sale.
Haven't listed on PNW FB page or CL yet - mainly because I haven't take a picture of the box - but i will probably throw it up there tomorrow-ish
Located in Sedro-Woolley but can deliver to Seattle area with full price offer.
Edit: After thinking about it a bit I would also be willing to trade for a super mint IM Vault.

I know of an Iron man vault that he hasn’t listed but I know would sell. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’d wana trade. Pm me and I’ll get the info for you

#4254 68 days ago

Luci officially posted. Todd....now is your chance!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition 2018 build of Luci. Includes all of the updates made to the regular premium vault edition, including the metal speaker panel w/decal and the replaceable lower ...”
68 days ago
Edgewood, WA
Expired!

#4255 66 days ago

Selling a nice condition (for its age) Atari System 1 Marble Madness which comes with the Roadblasters conversion (actually it’s the other way around). This is an upright vid. Monitor is nice, as is the cabinet. 2600 for the 2-1 mentioned above. Cheaper if just MM or RB. PM for details.

#4256 64 days ago

olympic.craigslist.org link
Super Score
Gottlieb
Garage sale, 9/30 - 10/2
Port Angeles, WA

#4257 64 days ago
Quoted from Bortino:

olympic.craigslist.org link
Super Score
Gottlieb
Garage sale, 9/30 - 10/2
Port Angeles, WA

Super Score is a pretty cool game. I wonder how much they want for it.

1 week later
#4258 56 days ago

$1800 obo..
selling a Space Invaders Pin from 1980..cabinet and backbox are in nice condition..the playfield has LOTS of wear though..so a players machine, or strip it down and find a replacement pf..Boards look great . it does play..I don't think theirs any issues with it, other than the worn playfield. I picked it up in a bulk buy..it's been in climate controlled house for years..I'd like to get $1800 obo

#4259 55 days ago

Selling my Stern Big Game for 2200.00, located in Gresham, Oregon.

Listed on Portland Craigslist
post.craigslist.org link

#4260 54 days ago
Quoted from KHL:

Selling my Stern Big Game for 2200.00, located in Gresham, Oregon.
Listed on Portland Craigslist
post.craigslist.org link

ad gone already?

1 week later
#4261 46 days ago

Started a new Pac NW general discussion thread so as to not clutter this thread with my inquiries about pinball in the NW. Feel free to jump in.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-nw-location-playing-tips-repair-help-general-chatter-thread#post-7190253

#4262 46 days ago

Overall quite nice condition Eight Ball Deluxe '81 version for sale located in Tacoma, WA:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale: Eight Ball Deluxe 1981 pinball machine Price: $3,300 obo Location: Tacoma, WA 98406 Up for sale is a 1981 Eight Ball Deluxe pinball machine. The backglass is basically m...”
2022-10-13
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 486 times

#4264 42 days ago

Looking for a f14, dragonfist, seawitch, heavy metal meltdown and/or mousin around. Txs guys!

#4265 40 days ago

Anyone looking for a Diner? I may be moving this soon, located on the peninsula near Gig Harbor.

#4266 40 days ago

I have a Space Station I'm looking to sell or trade. Ad on Craigslist, located in Milwaukie, just outside of Portland.

#4267 34 days ago

Anyone have any contact with Pinsider Poyabee? He has a nice shadow and have not had a reply to my message. Anyone ship from WA to the east coast ? Thinking $600-700? Thx for any help

#4268 34 days ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have any contact with Pinsider Poyabee? He has a nice shadow and have not had a reply to my message. Anyone ship from WA to the east coast ? Thinking $600-700? Thx for any help

I don't show anyone named Poyabee on Pinside.

#4269 34 days ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I don't know pooyabee, so I can't help ya there. But there is a Shadow for sale 30 minutes from you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145135

#4270 34 days ago

I've shipped pretty much coast to coast and yes.. a year and half ago or so it was in that range

#4271 34 days ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I don't show anyone named Poyabee on Pinside.

Pooyabee.

Yeah the shadow near me I’m talking to seller. But this one is loaded for 5800 even with shipping it’s a good deal

#4272 34 days ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I've shipped pretty much coast to coast and yes.. a year and half ago or so it was in that range

I recently shipped a pin from Seattle to Ohio and it was $660 fully insured.

#4273 33 days ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Pooyabee.
Yeah the shadow near me I’m talking to seller. But this one is loaded for 5800 even with shipping it’s a good deal

I think this craigslist ad is the same machine which he says he won't do shipping.

portland.craigslist.org link

#4274 33 days ago
Quoted from killborn:

I think this craigslist ad is the same machine which he says he won't do shipping.
portland.craigslist.org link

ok thx forinfo He never responded so thinking thats the case.

What do shadows sell for in the great NW? even with shipping it’s a deal. Could almost o poop at someone to grab it ship and cheaper then local ones here

#4275 33 days ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

ok thx forinfo He never responded so thinking thats the case.
What do shadows sell for in the great NW? even with shipping it’s a deal.

Market is weird around here. I moved from the midwest and I would say, in general, things are more expensive in the PNW... but I've seen some really good deals on B/W DMD games sit for longer than I'd expect. A lot of the 90's titles are all over on location here (EG there's 4 or 5 Shadows in town) which may lower desirability compared to other parts of the country? Solid states can move QUICK if they're decent prices. Just hard to predict, in my experience.

#4276 33 days ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Market is weird around here. I moved from the midwest and I would say, in general, things are more expensive in the PNW

where from? I just moved from the chicago burbs so haven't looked at the market (everything is expensive right now), but it was starting to get a little dry there too. Too many collectors holding onto their games, too many new people getting into the hobby paying top dollar.

#4277 33 days ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

where from? I just moved from the chicago burbs so haven't looked at the market (everything is expensive right now), but it was starting to get a little dry there too. Too many collectors holding onto their games, too many new people getting into the hobby paying top dollar.

Welcome to the PNW! Hope you don’t mind the rain till May ish.

#4278 33 days ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Welcome to the PNW! Hope you don’t mind the rain till May ish.

Better than snow until April any day. Really don't mind the rain, it's pretty light misty here. In the midwest when it rains it RAINS.

Here's photos of my back yard in illinois, it would turn into a lake after a good rain. Every time you cross your fingers hoping your sump pump is working correctly so the basement doesn't flood.
https://i.ibb.co/HzXGBfP/hail.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/R2WvhKQ/rain-overflow.jpg

#4279 31 days ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

totally agree here, and as far as what I'm seeing, there's not much of a difference, price-wise across the US, than it was a few years back..Newer (stern) etc machines are controlling the market atm...that is why the 90es DMD era prices are all over the place atm..it needs to catch up, which it will (some too low$ some way too high$)...Please expect higher prices than chicago area/East Coast..that's totally a given, and always will be. At least it's not CA.

#4280 31 days ago

I have an Ultraman BSE, NIB located just outside of Missoula MT. Looking for Trade offers +/- Cash or a straight sale.

Can deliver within 5-6 hour drive (as long as you are OK with me tipping the boxed/palleted machine to get it in my Suburban) if you cover the gas.

Also have a Tron Pro that I might be talked into moving for the right Trade / Deal. It is HUO and I am the 2nd owner.

#4281 30 days ago

I'm looking for a Jurassic Park premium.

#4282 29 days ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Better than snow until April any day. Really don't mind the rain, it's pretty light misty here. In the midwest when it rains it RAINS.
Here's photos of my back yard in illinois, it would turn into a lake after a good rain. Every time you cross your fingers hoping your sump pump is working correctly so the basement doesn't flood.
https://i.ibb.co/HzXGBfP/hail.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/R2WvhKQ/rain-overflow.jpg

Snow until April?

Amateur.

#4283 27 days ago

Looking for: something In the 3500-5k ish range. Like a Demo man, ACDC original pro, the getaway, avengers, Jurassic park DE. Doesn’t have to be specifically those, just looking at my options. Let me know what you got!

#4284 27 days ago
Quoted from Hangry:

Looking for: something In the 3500-5k ish range. Like a Demo man, ACDC original pro, the getaway, avengers, Jurassic park DE. Doesn’t have to be specifically those, just looking at my options. Let me know what you got!

It isn't DMD but I'm about to put my super nice Rollergames for sale at $3,800. The only downside is that some of the cabinet decal is missing around the left front leg. It is the one that was on the floor at the show back in June.

#4285 27 days ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

It isn't DMD but I'm about to put my super nice Rollergames for sale at $3,800. The only downside is that some of the cabinet decal is missing around the left front leg. It is the one that was on the floor at the show back in June.

I actually know someone looking for one of those. Not sure if he’s on pinside but I’ll have him try to reach out. Rollergames was a game I played not expecting anything from it. Holy crap was I wrong. Is actually super fun.

#4286 27 days ago
Quoted from Hangry:

I actually know someone looking for one of those. Not sure if he’s on pinside but I’ll have him try to reach out. Rollergames was a game I played not expecting anything from it. Holy crap was I wrong. Is actually super fun.

Hey, that's me!

Rollergames is my favorite system 11 game of all-time; don't judge me!

#4287 26 days ago

Have both a Space Station & Flash Gordon listed here on Pinside. Also have an El Dorado that I may consider selling or trading.

#4288 25 days ago

Looking to possibly trade a VERY NICE TMNT PREMIUM (under 600 plays) with factory topper (NIB) for a recent and trouble-free ALIEN LV (plus any cash to make it even, but it's already a damn near straight trade as it is, with the NIB Topper).

#4289 25 days ago

I cannot believe I am saying this but a good buddy of mine really wants a Gottlieb Raven; ff anybody has one please let me know.

#4290 24 days ago
Quoted from Merendino:

... a good buddy of mine really wants a Gottlieb Raven ...

#4291 24 days ago

He wants to re-theme a game on the cheapish and this was his choice! Putting lipstick on a pig and all that, you know.

#4292 22 days ago

My pinball best friend is selling his Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (CE) for $13,500. He is the only owner, bought it new, and it has VERY low plays. Also a couple of mods including the Candy Factory and Wonkavator. Located in Seattle.

#4293 19 days ago

Offering a couple of games in nice condition for sale.

Flintstones near Poulsbo, WA:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working Williams Flintstones in very nice condition! Current mods/upgrades include: • Color DMD • Tilt Graphics art blades • BriteSound yellow speaker lights • Br...”
20 days ago
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
6,000 (OBO) Pending

Paragon in Shoreline (Seattle):

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working Bally Paragon in nice overall condition with beautiful playfield! Game is located in Shoreline (Seattle area), WA. Has following upgrades: • Clear coated playf...”
20 days ago
Kitsap, WASHINGTON

#4294 19 days ago

Hello NW pinball collectors. I am working on a Zaccaria Devil Riders. Wanted to know if anyone here in the NW that might have a used G2 driver (interface) board they would sell me. PC #1B1166 Doesn't need to be working as I would either fix that one or mine with the two. Please PM me.
Thanks....Mike

#4295 18 days ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Looking for a f14, dragonfist, seawitch, heavy metal meltdown and/or mousin around. Txs guys!

Still looking in bc, wa and Oregon.

#4296 18 days ago

I just revised my BOP ad and I am now including the option to buy the new Buthamburg playfield along with the machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145749

#4297 17 days ago

Hi,

Got a few I'd let go of, located in Gresham, Oregon. Looking to make some room so no trades, sorry.

1. Stern Galaxy (1980)
Nice playfield, cab and bg and in working condition, unshopped: 1600.00

2. Bally Atlantis (1989)
day 1 mylar on playfield, cabinet has some nicks, fully LED'd and full set of perfect play silicone rubbers installed. Game comes with uninstalled art blades, full set of cab decals, new ramp, new ramp gate, unopened set of repro plastics by CPR.
*When I folded it up game had a ball trough switch that needed repair/replacement, just rebuilt flippers
Asking 2900.00 OBO

Thanks!

1 week later
#4298 5 days ago

Looking for a Gottlieb 1970 Scuba. Should be a good or better PF. Also complete.

#4299 4 days ago

Looking to mix it up and trade - looking mostly for DMD to LCD Sterns or get $$$ for a Godzilla Pro or James Bond of course - AC/DC. Indiana Jones (Stern), 24, Family Guy maybe others - what ya got?

Questions just ask -

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*updated - more pics - Prefer trading but can sell - Data East Star Wars. This game is upgraded to the max: ColorDMD, Pinsound with remote volume and headphone jack control and ...”
2022-11-27
Seattle, WA
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 238 times

#4300 3 days ago

I’m selling a Data East Hook, in 7/10 condition. Plays 100%. Im sure with LEDs and a good cleaning/waxing, it would be night and day. Cab has bumps and bruises but presents nicely. Very underrated machine (esp if you get a pinsound board for it!) Wanting $3K firm. Trades considered but cash is King.

There are 4,305 posts in this topic. You are on page 86 of 87.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!