IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 95.
#4151 2 years ago
Quoted from Biju:

Great news! I've been thinking in the back of my head to buy in the East and sell locally as much as possible.

the great pinball migration

1 week later
#4152 2 years ago

looking for a potc jjp if anyone wants to trade or sell.

#4153 2 years ago

Medieval Madness LE, HUO with factory gold trim.

LE #208/1000

Has all Royal Upgrades except for topper:

- RGB lighting
- shaker motor
- large color display
- bigger speakers
- original manual stapled inside cabinet

Can ship anywhere in North America for additional fee.

Game is located in Vancouver, BC

See my ad on Pinside for more info and pictures.

3 weeks later
#4154 1 year ago

Need funds to complete my arcades tennant improvements before I can get open. So that means some games have to go.

Trying to sell these locally before having to ship, but it is an option I will consider.

ACNC and Star Trek Pro are posted up on craigslist south king county.

Soon to be listed:
GB LE (WTT for a GB premium + cash)
Monopoly (comes with a NIB playfield)
Nascar (Amazing condition)
Flipper Pool (100% mechanically restored by Nick Raschilla from PA)
Centaur (rough shape players game, sound may need work)

PM me if your interested and I will send details.

Thanks!

#4155 1 year ago

Still looking for a catacomb. Maybe a heavy metal meltdown too

#4156 1 year ago

Just listed my Mando Pro. I'll be in the Seattle area (Everett) next weekend (5/20,21,22) and can transport.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “New price!! Stern Mandalorian Pro- I’ve done the mod work for you Home use only Late 2021 build with insider connect and factory built with upgraded diverter design Useful mod...”
2022-05-14
Portland, OR
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 90 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4157 1 year ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Need funds to complete my arcades tennant improvements before I can get open. So that means some games have to go.
Trying to sell these locally before having to ship, but it is an option I will consider.
ACNC and Star Trek Pro are posted up on craigslist south king county.
Soon to be listed:
GB LE (WTT for a GB premium + cash)
Monopoly (comes with a NIB playfield)
Nascar (Amazing condition)
Flipper Pool (100% mechanically restored by Nick Raschilla from PA)
Centaur (rough shape players game, sound may need work)
PM me if your interested and I will send details.
Thanks!

UPDATE:

Monopoly and Centaur are pending payment.

Just listed:
Dr. Dude
Nascar
GB LE
Flipper Pool EM

Added 23 months ago:

SOLD: Centaur, Monopoly, ACNC

#4158 1 year ago

Have a Hobbit Black Arrow, Iron Man VE, Dialed In SE, Star Trip, LOTR, I could bring to PNW pinball show to trade or sell if anyone is interested? message me some ideas for trade?

#4159 1 year ago

I have a nice Shadow for sale in the Seattle area.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134823

#4161 1 year ago

Selling my Stern Pirates. I'll be in the Seattle area in 2 weeks 6/3-6/5. Possibly could get it to Tacoma for the PacNW show but I gotta iron out some logistics first.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Stern Pirates, New Price!!! Just the bit of Johnny Depp your life is missing The pin was originally intended for Italy and I suspect it is a re-import from Italy but have no proo...”
2022-05-19
Portland, OR
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 352 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4162 1 year ago

Offering a fun playing, upgraded High Speed for sale:

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, solid player’s condition with typical playfield and cabinet wear. Miscellaneous upgrades/mods: • All (3) flippers rebuilt with new mechs • All pop bumpers r...”
2022-07-05
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 324 times

#4163 1 year ago

I’ve got a really nice Revenge From Mars to sell in Nehalem Oregon, couple hours west of Portland. It’s posted on FB and CL. Asking 5800 or a trade involving Junk Yard, Mandalorian, No Good Gofers, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness, Who Dunnit, WCS, Tron, Deadpool, Iron Maiden or maybe something else you’re ready to part with

#4164 1 year ago

There are a lot of people messaging me hoping to buy a game at this weekend's Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show, if you have a game(s) for sale, I highly encourage bringing them to the show to sell!

#4165 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

There are a lot of people messaging me hoping to buy a game at this weekend's Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show, if you have a game(s) for sale, I highly encourage bringing them to the show to sell!

Do you still have a surplus of machines for on the floor or did that open up a bit?

#4166 1 year ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Do you still have a surplus of machines for on the floor or did that open up a bit?

It opened up a bit with Starship Fantasy not being able to attend.

#4167 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I plan to have my High Speed for sale at the show.

#4168 1 year ago

I have my HUO Houdini, Indianapolis 500 headed to the show and for sale. I also have a NIB Deadpool Pro with the disco ball mod for sale (not at the show), as I was lucky enough to find a premium when I didn't think I would get one until next year.

Would love to trade for a Tron Pro or a nice Lord of the Rings!

#4169 1 year ago

It is with regret I'm gauging interest on my TSPP. I've owned it for a year and cleaned it up nicely, replaced rubbers, installed Cliffys, and plastics protectors on the slings and inlanes. It's in pretty solid shape all the way around. My wife just doesn't play it and we're looking for something else to take its place. It isn't LED-converted or have a ColorDMD but the PF is in excellent shape minus some wear in the I&S hole.

I could bring it to the NWPAS if there was someone lined up. I think it's in the $7250 range but every time I look at the Marketplace someone is selling one for significantly more.

Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mharjo/albums/72177720298139360

I could be interested in trades +/- cash as well if there's something interesting out there.

#4170 1 year ago

anyone know if you can still get t-shirts from the show? I can't find anything on the website

#4171 1 year ago
Quoted from mark532011:

anyone know if you can still get t-shirts from the show? I can't find anything on the website

I believe most of the shirts were sold out. If any were left I think they were size small.

#4172 1 year ago
Quoted from ChiefKC:

I believe most of the shirts were sold out. If any were left I think they were size small.

That is correct. As of Saturday night all shirts were sold except the small size. This was marked on their board by their price and back of shirt picture.

#4173 1 year ago

Seems like nothing was selling at the show. I was there on Sunday morning for a few hours and it didn't look like anything moved. Not that there were any bargains, but everything I saw was priced based on the current levels.

#4174 1 year ago
Quoted from Phoerber:

Seems like nothing was selling at the show. I was there on Sunday morning for a few hours and it didn't look like anything moved. Not that there were any bargains, but everything I saw was priced based on the current levels.

I've tried to sell things at the show several times (including this one) and have never been successful. I did have a friend sell something though, so I know at least a few games traded hands.

#4175 1 year ago

I know of a couple games that traded hands as the sellers worked deals in the final hours of the show, rather than cart the game home. All the Marco booth games sold and they, Next Level and Chicago Gaming took a bunch of orders for new games once they are produced. I wonder if most of the people buying games now just want NIB games, I feel like that's what all the newbie pandemic collectors want, rather than a more balanced collection, their Facebook collection posts are all new Sterns.

#4176 1 year ago

I have a Godzilla Pro I would like to Sell or Trade*.

Located just outside Missoula, MT. It has been here 3 weeks, tomorrow.

Just looking to recoup my cost : $7200 cash or trade.

* - Iron Maiden, ACNC, TNA, SS, Fathom and Centaur is my short list of games I am looking for...
but I am open for other possibilities.

#4177 1 year ago
Quoted from n1teowl:

I've tried to sell things at the show several times (including this one) and have never been successful. I did have a friend sell something though, so I know at least a few games traded hands.

Even though sales may have been slow at the show I can confirm that folks coming through the area for the show were buying so I think that counts for something.

FYI: using the parking structure at the Kraken Ice Complex in Northgate in Seattle is a very safe place for dry transactions if you need it. (Plugging into your vehicle to test helps, and looks hilarious)

#4178 1 year ago
Quoted from Phoerber:

$2k for a Time Fantasy in good shape seemed like a steal to me. I would have bought it if I weren't in the process of buying a house.

#4179 1 year ago

I found a buyer for my HS on Friday. This is the guy's first pin and he got a great education watching the show breakdown while waiting to load his new game.

#4180 1 year ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Even though sales may have been slow at the show I can confirm that folks coming through the area for the show were buying so I think that counts for something.
FYI: using the parking structure at the Kraken Ice Complex in Northgate in Seattle is a very safe place for dry transactions if you need it. (Plugging into your vehicle to test helps, and looks hilarious)

The Batman 66 that was on the floor sold pretty quickly.

#4181 1 year ago

Bought a tag team pinball in the parking lot….does that qualify as a show sale?lol

#4182 1 year ago

nice great game-

#4183 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Bought a tag team pinball in the parking lot….does that qualify as a show sale?lol

Yeah, I traded an X-Men for a Shadow in the parking garage. Does that count too?

#4184 1 year ago

I have a Bride Of Pinbot that is nice shape that I listed today on Craigslist for $4,000, $3,500 if you're a Pinsider.

#4185 1 year ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

I have a Bride Of Pinbot that is nice shape that I listed today on Craigslist for $4,000, $3,500 if you're a Pinsider.

Buy with confidence from Mike!

#4186 1 year ago

Located on the Oregon Coast (Coos Bay)

Looking to sell some games:

Star Wars Episode 1
Genesis
Fireball Home Edition

#4187 1 year ago

I still have a super nice HUO Loaded JP premium for sale or trade. Could add a nice Demo Man or RFM for the right high end trade.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Absolutely mint JP Premium for sale or trade. With the following upgrades: Stern Topper, Stern Lit Amber shooter rod, Side Blades, Pinball Pro Premium Speaker kit, sign covers, ra...”
2022-06-21
Zillah, WA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 769 times

#4189 1 year ago
Quoted from Phoerber:

I sold my nice AIQ Pro from the show floor on Friday and removed the "for sale" sign.

#4190 1 year ago

While I figure that everyone here also monitors PNW pinball classifieds FaceBook group and/or Craigslist, thought I'd post here just in case.

We have our WOZ ECLE for sale. Great working players game. Beautiful, but it has been on route in its life. 2.0 lighting installed. It was the at the show on the end cap near the wall with FAST Pinball and the Japanese Arcade Game Collection. This game was played 447 times in 3 days, and worked just fine upon return.

Sadly, we hadn't made up our minds to sell yet during the show. Things changed (pinheads can guess what changed...

LMK if you're interested and can't find or access one of the ads. I'm not posting in Pinside marketplace yet because I have no interest in shipping or helping someone ship. I'd prefer the game stay in the PNW.

Added 21 months ago:

WOZ ECLE sold.

#4191 1 year ago

Is that $1k Indianapolis 500 in Washougal for real?

portland.craigslist.org link

#4192 1 year ago

If it is, it’s probs sold 5 times over now or we’ll see it reposted in 2 days at $5k

#4193 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I messaged them at 5 am when I saw this, offering "substantially" more and no call back.... (yet)

#4194 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Damn, that's right next to my parents house. Let me know if any of you need help grabbing it.

#4195 1 year ago

If it was real, it's already been picked up. Deals go fast.

#4196 1 year ago

That's not a deal. If true ... that's a STEAL.

#4197 1 year ago

i had thought about buying the lightly-used Valhalla that was on the floor, but found out that CGC had set aside several CCR-SE's for order at the show through Next Level, and would be shipping Tuesday after the show. i ended up going for that, and it arrived on Monday in Portland and by Wednesday morning was set up in my house for a some test games and tweaking before it goes out on location in the next week or two.

the build date on the rear sticker says "June 3" so literally Friday of the show.

i heard the Valhalla sold. i was surprised that Michael's Time Fantasy didn't go at $2k AFAIK.

i have sold some games at the show in the past, including an original BK and several video games. if i'd thought ahead (i wasn't planning on buying a game and the CCR was kind of an impulse purchase,) i would have brought one or two pins that i would be willing to slap a price on and probably offered some of my video games for sale too.

#4198 1 year ago

I was going to put a price on my Fish Tales, but then totally forgot to. I've never actually bought or sold a game at the show, but I've talked to people about buying or selling games and then done the deal in the month after the show. All that time hanging around collectors talking about our games and what we want or may be selling in the future usually turns into some good networking for future deals!

#4199 1 year ago
Quoted from mc300baud:

i was surprised that Michael's Time Fantasy didn't go at $2k AFAIK..

Me too. If I wasn't maxed out right now it would have come home with me. Honestly, that's such an absolutely bizarre game that I just want to play it over and over. It was likely the most I played any one single game and I felt like I never saw it just open with nobody playing it (or the other one for that matter).

#4200 1 year ago

Time fantasy is a great game. I’d buy that at 2K room or no room.

Btw looking for a catacomb, heavy metal meltdown and mousin around in bc, wa or or. Txs!

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/84?hl=nogoodnames222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.