IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 95.
#4101 2 years ago

Would be easier to figure out with a subject and a predicate!

#4102 2 years ago

Someone's got a Stern Freefall on Portland Craigslist, looking for trades. I inquired and he's valuing it at ~$4k. Never seen one for sale before so not sure if that's fair/high/low, but thought I'd mention it in case anyone doesn't pay attention to Craigslist, looks like a cool game.

portland.craigslist.org link

#4103 2 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

are those game you are looking for? selling?

Looking for. Not all-inclusive, but those are on the list.

#4104 2 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean for sale?

I thought I had a deal for one and it fell through so I am looking again..,not opposed to a little drive, looking for one in decent condition does not have to be perfect.

Message me if you are thinking of selling…

#4105 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

Looking for a Stranger Things Premium or LE
it's my SO's all-time favorite pin, and they have a 'significant' BDay that's soon approaching and I'd like to find one of these for the occasion.
hit me up if you are thinking of letting one go, and are open to a cash interaction

Stranger Things LE in the house, and just in the nic-o-time for the celebration!

Shipping company delivered on Friday, and the big reveal was a hit Will be taking some time to make sure all of the connectors are reseated before moving the pin into position and leveling for a first play. Targeting sometime Sunday for a first power up (crazy busy weekend this weekend, hence the delay)

First time I've bought a pin that wasn't done in-person, and first time I've used a shipping company to transport. Both were positive experiences.

#4106 2 years ago

I feel ya! Also did stth as my first pin to be shipped — great game! Congrats

#4107 2 years ago

I have a Taito's ICE (Ice Cold Beer Arcade game), plus new side art not installed. I've owned for about 20+ years. It's an amazing game... but honestly, I'm more into pinball.

I'll throw this out for anyone who may be interested in contacting me... I'd consider trading my ICB, plus cash from me, for your Indiana Jones (Williams).

Let me know.
Thanks!

Kerry Richard
(Northern Calif)
925-963-6300

#4108 2 years ago

I am selling a Sega Star Wars Trilogy upright arcade game. It is currently listed on Craigslist Portland. if anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks

#4109 2 years ago

Grabbed a really rough High Speed today, it's gonna want a cab swap. Anyone have an empty late 80s Williams pinball cab they wanna get rid of, or something with a roached PF/missing electronics?

Doesn't matter to me what game was in it. Could be older/newer by a bit, I don't have a backglass so I can get creative with the back box situation, main thing is the PF needs to fit...

#4110 2 years ago

Offering my super nice HUO Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127331

#4112 2 years ago

Looking for a nineball, no projects please. Prefer wa or bc so I can drive. Txs!

#4113 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

seattle.craigslist.org link
$5900 F14?

You must have missed the $8k or whatever BTTF haha

1 week later
#4114 2 years ago

I recently put deposit down on my first NIB pin, and am thinking I might take this as the time to let one of the collection go. On the fence between two machines:

- a player's condition Flash
- a good condition Johnny Mnemonic with faded cab art. I need to replace the X & Y nuts before I could offer this one up, as I'd like to know the new owner had a pin operating 100% as it should with no potential repairs needed. It's a very early production unit, so some of the hardware is slightly different than the main production run.

Leaning towards the Flash, and given today's over inflated sales prices I'm sure it'd move quickly if priced reasonably so somebody new to the hobby can secure a decent machine at a great price

If I had my choice, I'd simply expand the room space to accommodate and keep from letting one of these go.

Thoughts?

#4115 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

I recently put deposit down on my first NIB pin, and am thinking I might take this as the time to let one of the collection go. On the fence between two machines:
- a player's condition Flash
- a good condition Johnny Mnemonic with faded cab art. I need to replace the X & Y nuts before I could offer this one up, as I'd like to know the new owner had a pin operating 100% as it should with no potential repairs needed. It's a very early production unit, so some of the hardware is slightly different than the main production run.
Leaning towards the Flash, and given today's over inflated sales prices I'm sure it'd move quickly if priced reasonably so somebody new to the hobby can secure a decent machine at a great price
If I had my choice, I'd simply expand the room space to accommodate and keep from letting one of these go.
Thoughts?

Tough call. Both under-valued titles for their gameplay IMO, I actually think your JM would go faster if you are pricing each to sell and not gouge from the sound of it. All pins are up for sure.. but the classic DMDs are getting a bit more it seems.

If you are on the fence, maybe post them both for what you are ok losing them for, and let the buyers decide which you keep

#4116 2 years ago

Update: Flash has left the building to a great Pinsider we met up with on Sunday afternoon.

2 weeks later
#4117 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Data East Star Wars for another equal value pin. PM me if you have any ideas.

#4118 2 years ago

Anyone have a Joker Poker they're willing to part with?

#4119 2 years ago

I have game space issues, please buy my JD!

I can help with local transport if that makes it easier.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a perfect working, great players condition JD. If you are unfamiliar, this game plays fast and has a lot of fun shots. This was the layout that inspired IMDN design. The ...”
2022-02-13
Edgewood, WA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 268 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4120 2 years ago

Still looking for a nineball. Txs!

#4121 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I think the way to make the nine ball appear is to use what's in the background of your profile pic

#4122 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

I think the way to make the nine ball appear is to use what's in the background of your profile pic

It’s proving to be a surprisingly difficult task. I need some of your luck finding gems!

#4123 2 years ago

It’s proving to be a surprisingly difficult task. I need some of your luck finding gems!

Darryl rombough of keremeos has one in his restore pile. Don’t know when he’ll get around to it….

#4124 2 years ago

Oh really? I wonder how rough it is? Tell him I’m interested please

#4125 2 years ago

Oh really? I wonder how rough it is? Tell him I’m interested please

His pinsider name is dabomb1,give him a shout

#4126 2 years ago

Txs guys. He wants to keep it for now and restore it.

#4127 2 years ago

I have my WoZ available. The only trades I might be interested in is BOP (any condition) or possibly RFM.

Asking price is negotiable.

#4128 2 years ago

Offering a Sopranos in very nice condition for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/130744

Update: SALE PENDING

Added over 2 years ago:

Game is SOLD

1 week later
#4129 2 years ago

Opening up my ACNC sale to a potential trade deal (+/- cash) for DI LE, TZ, or Oktoberfest

#4130 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Road Kings Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling my Williams Road Kings, factory mylar on playfield. Did a complete topside clean up an converted 95% of the incandescents to warm white LED and an LED OCD control board a...”
2022-03-05
Gresham, OR
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 190 times

1 week later
#4131 2 years ago

Anyone looking for Big Guns or High Speed plastics? Have other pieces for the games like wire forms, but haven’t gotten to cleaning them up yet. Message me if interested. Would ideally like to sell all parts for each game together instead of piecing them out.
*parts are used, but in solid shape if you have broken/missing parts.
Located in the Everett area.

#4132 2 years ago

Looking for a catacomb in bc or wa please and Txs.

#4133 2 years ago

Anyone out there have an Iron Maiden Pro (or premium) they Are thinking of selling shoot me a PM

#4134 2 years ago

If someone has a different PacNW forum to direct me to please do but looking for pinbars in Vancouver BC (specifically Richmond) headed this weekend for a hockey tourney but big gaps in the schedule mean pinball time. Richmond on pinmaps is pretty bare.

#4135 2 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

If someone has a different PacNW forum to direct me to please do but looking for pinbars in Vancouver BC (specifically Richmond) headed this weekend for a hockey tourney but big gaps in the schedule mean pinball time. Richmond on pinmaps is pretty bare.

Gotta get up to downtown!
My buddy was just at The American and said it was great.

#4136 2 years ago

Reduced price on my loaded HUO Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle:

#4137 2 years ago

I bought a game in Portland and I am looking for transportation to the Seattle area. Anyone doing the trip soon that could add one more game to their route for some cash?

#4138 2 years ago

Looking for an Aztec playfield. Not concerned about artwork. Populated (even partially) is a bonus.

Thanks!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#4139 2 years ago

Once testing drops in a couple weeks I’ll be looking for a meteor, big game and catacomb in wa and or.

Not really looking for collector quality just a good working player quality machine.

Lmk Txs!

#4140 2 years ago

Looks like with cross border access starting April 1 this thread should pick up some steam! Cant wait to cross without worrying how to get back!

#4141 2 years ago

Offering a nice Shadow for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132351

Update: SALE PENDING

Added over 2 years ago:

Game is now SOLD.

#4142 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Like new Mando premium. Sub 550 plays. A few nice mods, nothing tacky (IMO). Shooter rod, foundry over scoop, art blades, shooter lane protection from day 1. In North Seatt...”
2022-03-30
Seattle, WA
8,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 269 times
Contributed to Pinside

Needing to move my premium Mando. A few hundy in mods, nothing crazy.
Cheers.

#4143 1 year ago

Once testing drops in a couple weeks I’ll be looking for a meteor, big game and catacomb in wa and or.
Not really looking for collector quality just a good working player quality machine.
Lmk Txs!

Bump it up. Or wa bc.

#4144 1 year ago

I just listed a TOTAN for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133076

Also have a TAF that I'll be listing today.

#4145 1 year ago

TOTAN is Sold and pending pickup.

#4146 1 year ago

who has a batman 66 premium for sale ?asking for a friend.

#4147 1 year ago
Quoted from dkrubis:

TOTAN is Sold and pending pickup.

That was quick and no doubt next one will be too!

#4149 1 year ago

TAF is pending sale to local. It's staying the PNW!

#4150 1 year ago
Quoted from dkrubis:

TAF is pending sale to local. It's staying the PNW!

Great news! I've been thinking in the back of my head to buy in the East and sell locally as much as possible.

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/83?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.