IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 4,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 95.
#4051 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Didn’t get in on Godzilla.
I was served papers for a divorce last night. My wife never liked this hobby or..... any other hobby for that matter.

So sorry…. Went through the same thing kind of but reverse. My wife and I were separating and I saw a pin on CL but knew if I bought as she was moving out (this was a Whirlwind pin - a few years ago) that it would cause a fight. So, I bought the machine rented a storage unit until she moved out then moved it in.

Don’t give up - divorce sucks - but looking back to where I am now life is so much better so is my future.

I wish you the best - stay positive.

#4052 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

I was served papers for a divorce last night. My wife never liked this hobby or..... any other hobby for that matter.

Sorry to hear Mike, hope there’s a silver lining here. Like the day after win the lottery or become the oil boy for the Swedish bikini team, I hear they like pinball.

#4053 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

So sorry to hear this, divorce is never fun. I did it 21 years ago, met my future wife and she is the best thing that ever came into my life. Even though she doesn't play pinball and has no real interest in the hobby, she has the respect for what I enjoy and is very supportive of it.

Keep your head up as there will be a bright future even though you can't see it at this time.

#4054 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

So sorry to hear this, divorce is never fun. I did it 21 years ago, met my future wife and she is the best thing that ever came into my life. Even though she doesn't play pinball and has no real interest in the hobby, she has the respect for what I enjoy and is very supportive of it.
Keep your head up as there will be a bright future even though you can't see it at this time.

#4055 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Sorry to hear man. That just sucks. I wish you the best!

Quoted from nwpinball:

Bummer man, definitely save a few you love. The Banning auction was covered on Kiro 7 news the other day and they talked about playing pinball for a bit. I think a lot of buyers specifically are buying so they can say they have a game that was in the Museum of Pinball, not realizing there are a bunch of Museums of Pinball and these aren't museum quality games. I'd bet alot of the sales went to non-collectors at those prices.

Word

#4056 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Sucks man sorry!

#4057 2 years ago

So sorry to hear it Mike! Hang in there!

#4058 2 years ago

Got a couple project em pitch and bats for sale.

1960 Williams Official Baseball.
Really nice condition but not working. Pitcher is jammed also needs glass. Would make for a very nice game if you fix it up.

1956 Deluxe 4 bagger
Works but needs to be gone through. Rough cabinet.

Thinking 2500 for the pair. Official Baseball worth more than that easily if working. Figured ask here first before listing on CL. Will donate to site if sold through Pinside.

1 week later
#4059 2 years ago

It's a steal guys, 5 million by Christmas!
seattle.craigslist.org link

#4060 2 years ago

Anyone going to PAGG?

#4061 2 years ago

Looking to trade my clean original MM for an AFM LE. If anyone has one they want to let go of let me know!

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Original Medieval Madness for trade only for an AFM LE. Overall in great shape for its age. Has comet leds in it, a color dmd, and mirror blades that are pretty scratched up but ha...”
2021-09-25
Redding, CA
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1699 times

#4062 2 years ago

I'm considering buying a Rick and Morty (my wife loves the theme) but they seem to be hard to come by in the PNW. Does anyone have one they are considering parting with? tia

#4063 2 years ago

There has been one locally on CL lately. I believe it was posted at 11.5K not sure if it sold or will repost. Not active currently.

#4064 2 years ago

Selling a SW DE. No trades, trying to make room for Godzilla.

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game is 100% working and in pretty good shape. Has color DMD, updated roms and brand new metal repro center ramp. Including a pile of spare parts I've collected over the years like...”
2021-10-01
Duvall, WA
3,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 668 times

#4065 2 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Selling a SW DE. No trades, trying to make room for Godzilla.

Wow - look good - solid price for condition and what comes with it

Machine - For Sale

Star Wars

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game is 100% working and in pretty good shape. Has color DMD, updated roms and brand new metal repro center ramp. Including a pile of spare parts I've collected over the years like...”

2 days ago

Duvall, WA

3,900 (OBO)

Ed209

#4066 2 years ago

Starting up a pin delivery service and I'm starting to line up some runs and one of them is the full distance(AZ to OR). I'm hoping to start on the 17th of this month so contact me if you have anything for me. I should have room for at least two more items. I'm calling this experiment Fat J's Pin Wagon, serving OR,CA, AZ, Vegas and possibly the Reno/Tahoe area but that can be a stretch off route and I'm trying to keep this inexpensive. My goal is to have fun and see if its for me and not lose too much money figuring it out. Thx

J

#4067 2 years ago

This month I will be starting in Central CA and heading south and then back up to Portland then back to CA.

#4068 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Starting up a pin delivery service and I'm starting to line up some runs and one of them is the full distance(AZ to OR). I'm hoping to start on the 17th of this month so contact me if you have anything for me. I should have room for at least two more items. I'm calling this experiment Fat J's Pin Wagon, serving OR,CA, AZ, Vegas and possibly the Reno/Tahoe area but that can be a stretch off route and I'm trying to keep this inexpensive. My goal is to have fun and see if its for me and not lose too much money figuring it out. Thx
J

Great! For a trial run, I'll buy that Lebowski back from you!

#4069 2 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Great! For a trial run, I'll buy that Lebowski back from you!

Oh man. My wife would divorce me if I sold tbl. Beautiful game. Thanks again Brother

#4071 2 years ago

That's a good price, not much more than I paid for mine new 5 years ago with shipping costs and this has been sold out forever.

#4072 2 years ago

Selling a 1953 Williams Deluxe Baseball pitch and bat project for $200 in Seattle

Other - For Sale
“A mostly complete, non-working pitch and bat baseball game. I think all the parts are there, save for the coin mechanism and topper. This game when working shoots a ball out, you h...”
2021-10-10
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 66 times

#4073 2 years ago

Update on my pin moving adventure and my deadpool premium for sale.
The pin moving is coming along nicely. The first victim is going from Hayward to Salinas this weekend. Let me know if you want to hop on board and I may be able to fit you in. Otherwise this will be a solo trip close to home. I would say wish me luck but I'm already the luckiest guy I know so I won't hog up all the luck

As for dp premium. I'm sorry but I keep forgetting that I secured a pre order for a topper. I'm going to keep it til I get to enjoy the topper for a bit and then sell it for 20k with the rare topper. I will let you dissect the truth from jest in that . Either way I got to keep dp till I get the topper. Thx for all the inquiries

#4074 2 years ago

if you’re headed to Portghanistan, don’t leave your truck unattended. Doesn’t matter if it’s locked or not, night or day.
It’s ridiculous here.

#4075 2 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

if you’re headed to Portghanistan, don’t leave your truck unattended. Doesn’t matter if it’s locked or not, night or day.
It’s ridiculous here.

I will be careful. Thx. The Pin Wagon is ready to roll. I may end up being limited by the size of my new van. Making it difficult for me to compete price wise with the large shippers over long distance. What I hope to do to make up for it is to provide white glove, loving care to everyone's items. Also I plan on being quicker on the job for spur of the moment runs. I'm retired so I don't have much on my plate stopping me from jumping in at anytime. Thx and let me know what you got

#4076 2 years ago

Fat J's Pin Wagon is ready to roll. Contact me if you have any pins needing transport. I will be around CAX on Saturday evening and Sunday if needed. Also heading up to Reno next week with room for an item on the trip up. Probably not on the back down though as I will be full once I get to Reno, maybe room for one pin coming back . Thx

#4077 2 years ago

Hello NW Pinsiders,
I have a friend that will be driving back from Fort Hood Texas which is near Austin Texas back here to Eugene Oregon. Leaving Texas around the 1st to the 3rd of November. He has a covered pickup bed that is empty and could bring a machine back here and/or pick up one/two along the way. Send me a PM and I can hook you up with him if this interests you.
Mike Willett

#4078 2 years ago

I'm looking for a third machine for my collection and would prefer to pick it up in person after a having a salty experience with one of my machines that was shipped. Some of these are probably a long shot here in the NW, but I have a list of machines I'm looking for, so let me know if you have any you are willing to part with.

LOTR, WH20, JM, BSD, DD and D&D.

JP2 P/LE, CFTBL I'm on the fence about but proximity/price could change that!

#4079 2 years ago

Looking for an X Files machine. LMK if anyone is looking to part ways with one!

1 week later
#4080 2 years ago

Fat J's Pin Wagon will be heading up to Portland in the beginning of November to pick up an arcade cabinet. So far I am empty going up so let me know if you need anything moved in that direction. Thx

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon

#4081 2 years ago
Quoted from Addisonkowalski:

Looking for an X Files machine. LMK if anyone is looking to part ways with one!

There was a guy selling an xfiles on Craigslist in the sf bay area. It was up for awhile but I don't see it anymore. You may be able to track it down. Good Luck. Cool game

#4082 2 years ago

Anyone know of a shipper that is used to handling pins and makes runs up to Anchorage? From Portland ideally but I could get them up to Seattle too. I've used general purpose freight companies in the past but if there are any more specialized people working in our niche that make it up to Alaska I'd love to know about it.

1 week later
#4083 2 years ago

Elvira is sold and headed to Seattle next week now that border is open. Anyone got any 90’s dmd projects in Washington state that they’re thinking of selling? I Want to bring a pin back to Canada!

#4084 2 years ago

Looking for MBrLE in the region if anyone is ready to sell, just pm me, thanks!

#4085 2 years ago

FYI if anyone is interested Unit #4 has a Funhouse, current bid is $2250 on the entire unit, auction ends on Wednesday.
http://www.bidderschoiceauction.com/items.htm

#4086 2 years ago

Looks like some value there — ton of stuff to move out of the unit though, ugh. Wonder how high it will go

#4087 2 years ago

Looking for a Stranger Things Premium or LE

it's my SO's all-time favorite pin, and they have a 'significant' BDay that's soon approaching and I'd like to find one of these for the occasion.

hit me up if you are thinking of letting one go, and are open to a cash interaction

#4088 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

Looking for a Stranger Things Premium or LE
it's my SO's all-time favorite pin, and they have a 'significant' BDay that's soon approaching and I'd like to find one of these for the occasion.
hit me up if you are thinking of letting one go, and are open to a cash interaction

That is quite the bday present, dang!! Unfortunately, be tough to pry a prem or LE loose from anyone... that's a fun pin and keeps going up in value. Good luck though, hope you find one!

#4089 2 years ago

Looking to trade my like new, HUO Avengers Infinity Quest Premium with 150 plays. It has a Stern topper, light up Stern shooter rod, inner side blades, shaker motor, cliffy lane protector, and external volume control.

Wanting to trade for Wonka LE, Batman 66, Elvira Premium, or A-list WPC era games. Can add cash as necessary. Thanks

#4090 2 years ago
Quoted from Staythirsty:

Looking to trade my like new, HUO Avengers Infinity Quest with 150 plays. It has a Stern topper, light up Stern shooter rod, inner side blades, shaker motor, cliffy lane protector, and external volume control.
Wanting to trade for Wonka LE, Batman 66, Elvira Premium, or A-list WPC era games. Can add cash as necessary. Thanks

Guessing premium?

#4091 2 years ago

Oops yes, premium

1 week later
#4092 2 years ago
Quoted from stumptown:

Anyone know of a shipper that is used to handling pins and makes runs up to Anchorage? From Portland ideally but I could get them up to Seattle too. I've used general purpose freight companies in the past but if there are any more specialized people working in our niche that make it up to Alaska I'd love to know about it.

I typically get my games to Tacoma and then barge them to Anchorage, about $100 each.

#4093 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

FYI if anyone is interested Unit #4 has a Funhouse, current bid is $2250 on the entire unit, auction ends on Wednesday.
http://www.bidderschoiceauction.com/items.htm

Anyone know what this sold for?

#4094 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperSkerple:

Anyone know what this sold for?

$4300 IIRC

1 week later
#4095 2 years ago

Thinking about selling my TMNT Premium. Bought it NIB in Sept. Probably about 50 plays. No mods other than pin blades that need to be installed. Too challenging of a game for me to be much fun. Pictures on request.

#4096 2 years ago

I am looking for a nice fully working Xenon. If you have one or know of one for sale, please send me a PM. Thanks

#4097 2 years ago

Home used only Stern X-Men LE Wolverine Ed. sweet game with low plays, color LCD ($500 value), side blades, speaker lights.

Standard features, shaker, blue powder coated rails and mirrored back glass.

Johns Jukes in Vancouver is selling for me, I don’t have time to sell myself with my work schedule. John can ship anywhere.

https://flippers.com/pin4sale.html#X-men

Contact John at [email protected]

$6995 USD obo

#4098 2 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I am looking for a nice fully working Xenon. If you have one or know of one for sale, please send me a PM. Thanks

Not mine.

seattle.craigslist.org link

#4099 2 years ago

AC/DC Prem, Luci?

GOTG Prem, Pro?

AIQ Pro?

#4100 2 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

AC/DC Prem, Luci?
GOTG Prem, Pro?
AIQ Pro?

are those game you are looking for? selling?

There are 4,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.