IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 95.
#3952 2 years ago

Welby is a good friend of mine. His museum has an amazing lineup and one of the best I’ve seen. Not a bunch of sloppy playing games, I recommend everyone go check out the Olympia Pinball Museum!

#3953 2 years ago

**SALE PENDING**

I have a very nice and non-faded Getaway that I am looking to sell.

Upgrades include:

Mezel Mod Donut Heaven and key ignition/start button (original start button is included).
Cliffy Tunnel protector and shooter lane protector
Flipper Fidelity audio upgrade kit
Rotten Dog Amusements DMD controller
Red powder coated armor(legs, rails, lock bar and coin door)
Red DMD gel
All LED ligting/flashers
Pop-bumper LED rings
Speedo and RPM LED strips.
Mylar flipper button protectors
Red cabinet leg protectors
Additional LED lamp stand lighting on slingshots
No peeling or scratches on translite
No battery corrosion
Everything works 100% with no credit dot errors and has been in a smoke free home since I have had it (about 7 years). Super-charger works great and is fast and strong.

I am located in Lake Stevens, just north of Snohomish. Local pickup only. No shipping at this time, unfortunately.

$3400 OBO

Photo Gallery
https://photos.app.goo.gl/VKpEkbdNLu55rpjL9

Added over 3 years ago:

This item has been sold. Thanks for looking.

#3954 2 years ago

So where's the best place around Seattle to play all the recently-released games? I think Jurassic Park is the last release I played at a show.

I got my shot and am ready to hit the arcades!

#3955 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

So where's the best place around Seattle to play all the recently-released games? I think Jurassic Park is the last release I played at a show.

I've been wanting to hit Waterland Arcade in Des Moines, but have just been too busy lately on my days off. They have a pretty decent lineup.

#3956 2 years ago

8-Bit in Renton has a great line up of newer games. Jupiter and Shorty's too.

#3957 2 years ago

Posting here for visibility - game is in my garage in Woodinville

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East Simpsons The good: - works (100% as far as I can tell) - flippers are strong - previous owner replaced drop targets, rubbers - back glass bulbs and flashers replaced wit...”
2 years ago
Woodinville, WA
Expired!

#3958 2 years ago

Great seller. I bought a The Simpsons Pinball Party from him in 2020 and it was exactly as advertised and fairly priced!

#3959 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Check out the Seattle pinball map or skil shot websites.

#3960 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Check out the Seattle pinball map or skil shot websites.

I know about those, haven't found them that reliable in the past: I was looking for recent "from-the-front" reports.

#3961 2 years ago

I got a brand new Avengers Infinity Quest Pro for sale. Less than 200 plays, shaker, side blades, cliffy protectors. Basically new out of the box, $5800

Added over 3 years ago:

No longer for sale

#3962 2 years ago

eugene.craigslist.org link
Taxi for sale in Eugene, Or.

Added over 3 years ago:

No longer available.

#3963 2 years ago

So, was that $6,800 Addams Family in Bend for real? I left a message but never got a response then the ad disappeared.

#3964 2 years ago

Just got the ok from my wife. Anyone have a munsters premium or LE they are willing to give up for cold hard cash?

#3965 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Just got the ok from my wife. Anyone have a munsters premium or LE they are willing to give up for cold hard cash?

You will be inundated with pms I'm sure!

#3966 2 years ago

Looking for a loaded GB premium or LE if anyone needs some cash! Bonus get to keep till border open! Lol

#3967 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

still looking!

#3968 2 years ago

Long shot.. but if anyone has a stranger things premium they are starting to think about selling or are ready for something new.. I’m looking

Thanks!

#3969 2 years ago

Stern TWD Pro in nice shape w a color LED DMD (otherwise stock w fresh rubber), game is clean and playing tight.

5500.00 cash OBO

Or, game trades considered (+ or - cash if we make a deal for multiples): Stern Nine Ball, Catacomb, Warlok, Cyclopes, Blackout, Firepower, Firepower 2, Skateball, Frontier, Sorcerer, Eight Ball Deluxe, Seawitch.

Thanks! Pick up is in Portland, Oregon.

#3970 2 years ago

How long until the next round of container pins?

#3971 2 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

I was thinking about that this morning! Unfortunately the pricing on them is not what it used to be relative to the local market, so my guess is that another buy won't be happening anytime soon.

Maybe we should start a list of our games that we would be willing to do a temp trade with so that we can mix it up and scratch that new game itch?

#3972 2 years ago

Selling some pins...

Roller Coaster Tycoon, nice player's condition, $3,000

Judge Dredd, very nice, partially restored, top side tear down and clean, flippers rebuilt w new mechs, premium colored rubber installed, full playfield mylar installed, $4,300

Stern Grand Prix, HUO, low-play, like new, rare domestic example (not an import like most), $4,700

Added over 3 years ago:

Judge Dredd - sold
Stern Grand Prix - sold

Roller Coaster Tycoon - still available

#3973 2 years ago

Looking for a TOTAN. Projects are fine.

Added over 3 years ago:

Game found. Thanks!

1 week later
#3974 2 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

i was just reading an article on how shipping a container has jumped almost 4x in price over the last year (from somewhere around $3k to $12k across the Pacific,) so even if the prices on his machines were great, the shipping would probably make it no longer worth it.

#3975 2 years ago
Quoted from mc300baud:

i was just reading an article on how shipping a container has jumped almost 4x in price over the last year (from somewhere around $3k to $12k across the Pacific,) so even if the prices on his machines were great, the shipping would probably make it no longer worth it.

Exactly, we will need to wait until shipping costs drop back down. Maybe the prices will come down if no one is buying imports for the next year too.

2 weeks later
#3977 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Selling some pins...
Roller Coaster Tycoon, nice player's condition, $3,000
Judge Dredd, very nice, partially restored, top side tear down and clean, flippers rebuilt w new mechs, premium colored rubber installed, full playfield mylar installed, $4,300
Stern Grand Prix, HUO, low-play, like new, rare domestic example (not an import like most), $4,700

Judge Dredd is sold
Stern Grand Prix is sold
Terminator 3 is sold too, even though it wasn't listed, ha

Roller Coaster Tycoon is still available. I've created an ad for it:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON® pinball machine is designed by PatLawlor Design. Pat has been responsible for many of the most famous titles in the history of pinball, including The Add...”
2021-07-11
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 147 days
Viewed: 622 times

#3978 2 years ago

In case there's some folks not on the facebook group, I am taking preorders until the end of this week if you want to get in on this. And for my Canadian friends, you can pick up at my booth at the Abbotsford Tradex at the MCC Festival for World Relief on Sept. 17,18.

I am having some STM32F4 EVO128x32 Color LED DMDs manufactured. These run PIN2DMD firmware and can be used as a replacement DMD on any machine with standard 128x32 DMD, or you can also colorize a game. This is only for the DIY'er and if you're willing to accept the risk of an overseas order (possible electronics supply chain delay, customs problems, manufacturing defect, complete loss). I've ordered before, and the batch was 100% good and arrived in about a month, but there's no guarantees.

If you don't know what this is, not a DIYer, or don't want the risk, I may have some leftovers that I will assemble, test, configure and offer at a retail price later. The preorder price is $175 and I can take Zelle electronic payment or check. Pick up in Lynnwood, or pay for shipping to you.

#3980 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Funhouse. $8,500. Wow.
seattle.craigslist.org link

I wonder where they got that price from? Seen a restored one for sale? Ebay? The one picture where you can attempt to determine playfield condition shows insert wear, so definitely in a different price category.

It does seem above average condition for a re-import though (seems to be from Germany). I wonder if it's from our importers group.

#3981 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I am having some STM32F4 EVO128x32 Color LED DMDs manufactured.

Do these include the LED panels and all needed parts to get a fully working display? How much assembly is required?

#3982 2 years ago
Quoted from DBaron:

Do these include the LED panels and all needed parts to get a fully working display? How much assembly is required?

The preorder gets you the EVO board and the LED panels. The assembly is wiring power to the panels from the PCB and mounting the panels: screwing into the PCB. For installation, you need a power cable specific to the machine. I don't provide those parts since they vary, but can work with you if you want to get them from me.

#3983 2 years ago

Hello pinball collectors.
The following Craigslist ad for a High Speed posted here in Eugene Oregon I went and saw.
The cabinet is in poor condition,
mainly the head will need complete rebuild. Corrosion is mostly throughout the machine on all zink parts.
Boards are all there with no battery damage.
I got him down to $900, but just didn't need another big project. This would be a good deal for someone to tackle. Thought I would share.

#3984 2 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Hello pinball collectors.
The following Craigslist ad for a High Speed posted here in Eugene Oregon I went and saw.
The cabinet is in poor condition,
mainly the head will need complete rebuild. Corrosion is mostly throughout the machine on all zink parts.
Boards are all there with no battery damage.
I got him down to $900, but just didn't need another big project. This would be a good deal for someone to tackle. Thought I would share.

Man, wish the border was open I would scoop this up, I need a project.

#3985 2 years ago

Anyone local to Seattle area have an extra old WPC/williams coin door sitting around they could part with? I'm building a homebrew using an old BSD cab, and I have a frame but an missing the door. Prefer installing a Williams door to keep that look if possible..

#3986 2 years ago

EBD for sale…

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game plays great. The Backglass is perfect and the playfield is very nice with factory Mylar. It has new rubber, new drop targets, Alltek driver board and lamp board. Only real f...”
2021-07-23
Zillah, WA
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 270 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3987 2 years ago

Hey all, I'm looking to buy either a Street Fighter II or Maverick pin in good, working condition. Any out there for sale? I'm in Boise, but willing to make a decent length trek to pickup.

Thanks!

#3988 2 years ago

Anyone interested in buying used plasma DMDs? I have a Vishay from a Breakshot table ColorDMD replacement and another from a RBION Pin2DMD replacement that the previous owner threw in with the purchase.

#3989 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Anyone interested in buying used plasma DMDs? I have a Vishay from a Breakshot table ColorDMD replacement and another from a RBION Pin2DMD replacement that the previous owner threw in with the purchase.

I might. I've got a World Cup Soccer with some display issues that I hope are the DMD. $?

#3990 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I might. I've got a World Cup Soccer with some display issues that I hope are the DMD. $?

Thinking $200 + Shipping each.

#3991 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Thinking $200 + Shipping each.

Dang, when did new DMDs become $400 from Pinball Life!? I thought $200 was super high for used ones until I checked what new ones cost now. Also, get off my lawn...things used to cost less...grumble grumble...

#3992 2 years ago
Quoted from DBaron:

Dang, when did new DMDs become $400 from Pinball Life!? I thought $200 was super high for used ones until I checked what new ones cost now. Also, get off my lawn...things used to cost less...grumble grumble...

Wow.. yeah I was thinking the same thing, didn't knwo there was a jump in value.. but I guess they are not produced anymore.. so the stock is getting rare if you want to run original equipment.. it's a premium?

I have a NOS one from a virtual pin I never built.. guess I better dig that up!

#3993 2 years ago

#3994 2 years ago
Quoted from DBaron:

Dang, when did new DMDs become $400 from Pinball Life!? I thought $200 was super high for used ones until I checked what new ones cost now.

Yikes! I remember them being $150 or so and then $200.

XPin (https://xpinpinball.com/product-category/dmd-displays/) makes low voltage (LED) DMDs but they appear to be out of stock.

I have an alternative that is still in the works. The prototype (initial version) works. These LED DMDs are bright and don't need high voltage. The high voltage generates a LOT of heat on the DMC (dot matrix controller). The LED DMDs also don't have that annoying "buzz" when all the dots are illuminated.

I cannot upload an image of the display. They can be seem in my board thread.

#3995 2 years ago

Just put this up for sale here and Facebook PNW pinball classifieds and exchange. $5000 or best offer. Come take a look...

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is my Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition - before everyone says they hate the limited edition cabinet look at the restore and judge it first. Pinside only lets me choose f...”
2021-08-22
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1198 times

#3996 2 years ago

The finest EBDLE on the planet!

GLWTS

#3997 2 years ago

FOR SALE: 1953 Williams Deluxe Baseball pitch and bat game project - $250

Description: Mostly complete but non-working, I think the only things missing are the coin return inside and whatever hardware went on the lockdown bar to deposit coins. Has freeplay button set up. Motor has been disconnected, but is included. Someone repainted the baseball diamond red and white. The animatronics players in the backbox are mostly complete. In pretty good shape save for the playfield repainting and super cool looking, I just can't take ont this project. Photos and more details available for anyone that's interested.

#3998 2 years ago
Quoted from DBaron:

Quoted from DumbAss:

Yikes! I remember them being $150 or so and then $200.

I based my $200 off of current pricing from a couple of different sources, although I'm very open to other reasonable offers.

#3999 2 years ago

If anyone has a 2019 Jurassic Park LE I'm a buyer.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.