IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 95.
#3901 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Let me consult the 8 Ball....."Not Likely"

Cmon, be positive. Im hoping it will be open to some capacity, maybe our gov will loosen up a bit

#3902 3 years ago

I love the optimism, but the Greater Tacoma Convention Center is currently closed to public events and it sounds like they think that will last at least until July. With the amount of planning, time and money that goes into the show, it's very likely we are cancelling. It's more waiting for the official word from them so we can get our deposit back and make the announcement. Venues and hotels are dragging things out on hope because they don't want to lose the revenue.

We'd like to plan some smaller type events this Summer like repair parties, an outdoor pinball and arcade swap meet, and maybe some events at local arcades so we can at least start doing fun collector community events again.

#3903 3 years ago

ahhh ok, that's more what I was thinking would be likely. Forgot that they were still holding a deposit though. The bright side would be that 2022 will be a big year probably, after 2 years off.. hopefully can draw a big crowd and a lot of games.. especially if the 2nd half of the building is used..

#3904 3 years ago

An outdoor swap meet would be fun.

#3905 3 years ago

We are sure you were expecting this... the 2021 Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show is cancelled. With the current ban on large events at this point in the pandemic, the Greater Tacoma Convention Center remains closed to public events.

In the meantime, we urge you to support local arcades, pinball leagues, game vendors, and other pinball and arcade related businesses and organizations as things start opening up! Thank you for your continued support. We do the show for you and we hope our pinball and arcade community is getting through these tough times OK!

#3907 3 years ago

Added a NBA FB for sale today as well, too much buying, need to make space:

seattle.craigslist.org link

#3908 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I love the optimism, but the Greater Tacoma Convention Center is currently closed to public events and it sounds like they think that will last at least until July. With the amount of planning, time and money that goes into the show, it's very likely we are cancelling. It's more waiting for the official word from them so we can get our deposit back and make the announcement. Venues and hotels are dragging things out on hope because they don't want to lose the revenue.
We'd like to plan some smaller type events this Summer like repair parties, an outdoor pinball and arcade swap meet, and maybe some events at local arcades so we can at least start doing fun collector community events again.

That stinks, sure wish it was on. Was looking forward to it.

It was fun when I went for the first time in 2019. Maybe I jinxed it?

#3909 3 years ago

I think that 2021 is the year of recovery and 2022 is when everything is back to normal. We might get Christmas events like normal on 2021 but I suspect most things during the year will be cancelled like 2020.

#3911 3 years ago

I seriously would like to organize an outdoor parts and games swap meet in Summer. Maybe in August? We should have good vaccine distribution by then and people can mask and feel safe outside. I have a possible venue or two in Seattle that could host, is this something people would be into?

#3912 3 years ago

i would go! i would be up to talking, playing and buying a project or 2 if someone brought it

#3913 3 years ago

I'm always on the hunt for games, so maybe a short trip to Seattle/Tacoma would be good.

#3914 3 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

I'm always on the hunt for games, so maybe a short trip to Seattle/Tacoma would be good.

Usually cheaper elsewhere....maybe a trade / swap event would be more reasonable....

#3915 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Usually cheaper elsewhere....maybe a trade / swap event would be more reasonable....

Yeah I get it - PNW pin prices are high.

Usually I buy them sight unseen from the L48, trusting the seller. Hasn't always worked out.

At some point I would like to get my hands on some classic SS Stern games - Meteor, Lightning, F2000, FreeFall, Galaxy, Nugent, a few choice others.

Probably won't have funds for a few months for those, but would be great to scope them out in person!

Keep us posted on the potential meet nwpinball

#3916 3 years ago

Perhaps A scaled back version? like the first few years @ seattle center. Ya the Tacoma Convention center is nice ,all the new high tech wiz-bang AC and escalators and all. I can't be the only one who remembers the first few years of cramped ,sweaty, dark EM joy. Just a suggestion the EVERGREEN STATE FAIR ROUNDS??(MONROE) They have all everything necessary,space ,food parking easy access. They have hugely fun races every Sat night. Just think of it. PINBALL and if you want starting @7pm NASCAR Have you ever been to a figure 8 race?

Quoted from nwpinball:

I seriously would like to organize an outdoor parts and games swap meet in Summer. Maybe in August? We should have good vaccine distribution by then and people can mask and feel safe outside. I have a possible venue or two in Seattle that could host, is this something people would be into?

#3917 3 years ago

Fairgrounds have come up before- I think the issue was no loading dock. At least part of the issue

#3918 3 years ago
Quoted from thelazybman:

Perhaps A scaled back version? like the first few years @ seattle center. Ya the Tacoma Convention center is nice ,all the new high tech wiz-bang AC and escalators and all. I can't be the only one who remembers the first few years of cramped ,sweaty, dark EM joy. ...

I certainly do! I used to really be into EM's when the show was at the Seattle Center and brought a few a number of years.

I also have memories of vying with everyone else for limited unloading/loading curb space. Don't miss that.

#3919 3 years ago

Can someone please buy the Dual head Digital Parking Meter that is constantly on Portland's craiglist under "pinball"? No matter how many times I hit the trash can icon that ad keeps coming back. Maybe we pool our money?

#3920 3 years ago

We couldn't even plan a scaled down version of the show with the current size limits on gatherings, although hosting a pinball event in Monroe would be a surefire way to drastically limit the number of attendees

#3921 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Can someone please buy the Dual head Digital Parking Meter that is constantly on Portland's craiglist under "pinball"? No matter how many times I hit the trash can icon that ad keeps coming back. Maybe we pool our money?

Also would like to get rid of the guy selling the Curious George toy pinball machine for $40. At Christmas I sent him a note stating why doesn't he just give it to a needy child, but it's still posted.

#3922 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

HA!

There was a guy continuously posting freaking pachinko machines on CL advertising them as pinball before the flu mess hit.

There was a rousing discussion on pooling our money, taking them out to a field and going all "Office Space" on them, filming it, uploading to CL and wait for responses.

#3923 3 years ago

Anybody got a steriff giraffe?

#3924 3 years ago

Hi guys, is this the forum where we come to share and further spread irrelevant posts we don't like to see on other sites?

Ironic?

Is that guy searching for a Pat Hand at $300 still posting?

#3925 3 years ago

Don't dis Rodney, he will also never part with his Firepower 2!

Quoted from HighVoltage:Hi guys, is this the forum where we come to share and further spread irrelevant posts we don't like to see on other sites?
Ironic?
Is that guy searching for a Pat Hand at $300 still posting?

#3926 3 years ago

LOL!

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:Anybody got a steriff giraffe?

#3927 3 years ago
Quoted from thelazybman:

Perhaps A scaled back version? like the first few years @ seattle center. Ya the Tacoma Convention center is nice ,all the new high tech wiz-bang AC and escalators and all. I can't be the only one who remembers the first few years of cramped ,sweaty, dark EM joy.

I wasn't there at the beginning, but wasn't the original purpose of the show to revive interest in pinball and other old games? If so, the goal has been achieved.

I'd be happy to participate in smaller, narrower-band gatherings in smaller venues. Before the big crunch, we were discussing home playing parties. Couldn't those work with limited attendance and so forth?

#3928 3 years ago

I’m in Portland, will sell these ala carte or as a package deal for 2500.00

Agents 777 by GamePlan 1600.00
Only 400 made, I’ve seen maybe two others ever. Swapped out all the incandescents minus the inserts for warm white LED, plays nice.

Two games that need TLC:

Atari Middle Earth w extra populated PF 750.00
Gorgeous playfield, plastics are also minty, backglass is a little rough. Board has been in a box since I got it, not sure if I’ve ever seen a nicer looking Middle Earth playfield. Extra fully populated PF was said to be a prototype, haven’t verified this yet.

Williams Tri-Zone project

Added over 3 years ago:

Tri Zone has been sold. Will sell the Gameplan Agents 7777 and project Atari Middle Earth + extra populated PF for 2000.00

#3929 3 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Only 400 made, I’ve seen maybe two others ever. Swapped out all the incandescents minus the inserts for warm white LED, plays nice.
Two games that need TLC:
Gorgeous playfield, plastics are also minty, backglass is a little rough. Board has been in a box since I got it, not sure if I’ve ever seen a nicer looking Middle Earth playfield. Extra fully populated PF was said to be a prototype, haven’t verified this yet.

Before you posted the others I put your link on the project pins page. Theres a guy

Quoted from KHL:

Two games that need TLC:

When you had the middle earth listed by itself I put it on the pin projects page. A guy in texas Daditude is interested in the extra playfield.

#3930 3 years ago

Cool, thx for the heads up!

Quoted from dtrimberger:

Before you posted the others I put your link on the project pins page. Theres a guy

When you had the middle earth listed by itself I put it on the pin projects page. A guy in texas daditude is interested in the extra playfield.

#3931 3 years ago

Pdxmonkey why a girraffe?
I have a giant TREX

Think car sized but manual animatronic!

You know you want this

1 week later
#3932 3 years ago

I’ve got a HUO Star Wars Pro Comic Edition with some mods for trade. Looking for newer Sterns or 90’s WPC games. Especially looking for Jurassic Park Pro but willing to take ideas.

Added over 3 years ago:

Trade pending

#3933 3 years ago

Anyone in the area looking for a Hobbit or LOTR? I've been dragging my feet on listing them because we're currently in an apartment so having people over to test-play is weird, and ya know, Covid... but we may be moving soon and it'd make my life easier if I didn't have to arrange pinball transportation. So figured I should see if there's any motivated buyers out there.

I'm hoping to get around 6500 for each. LOTR is a very nice example (claimed HOU, I believe it but no way to verify), LEDs + ColorDMD + shaker + other mods, Hobbit is a fairly clean Black Arrow but Smaug's mouth is not functioning at the moment. If you're interested in either PM me and we can talk. Thanks.

edit: LOTR is spoken for, that didn't take long

#3934 3 years ago

And I should've mentioned, would love to work out a partial trade for a Bride of Pinbot or almost any Stern Electronic games. I'll probably put up a wanted post once these sell or if we end up moving and getting more space, just throwing it out there.

#3935 3 years ago

Not me just reposting...

skagit.craigslist.org link

#3936 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Not me just reposting...
skagit.craigslist.org link

Not available - sold yesterday.

#3937 3 years ago

Back up for sale or trade...

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Like new with lit Millennium Falcon, metal ramp covers, matching comic interior art blades, and a couple other mods. Would trade for other newer Sterns in similar condition or WP...”
2021-03-16
Zillah, WA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 393 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#3938 3 years ago

So who got this good deal?

seattle.craigslist.org link

$1500 for Rollergames? Not a good game in my opinion but it is a reasonable price.

#3939 3 years ago

very nice Iron Man VE I would sell, less than 500 plays, shaker and a few extras.

#3940 3 years ago

I am looking for a Medieval Madness Original or remake PM me if you have one your thinking of selling.

#3941 3 years ago

(disregard)

#3942 3 years ago

Looking for a Missle Command cabaret.

1 week later
#3943 3 years ago

Selling my Pinball Refinery Edition TWD Premium. Original owner - HUO - excellent condition and LOADED with upgrades!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-walking-dead-premium-pinball-refinery-ed#post-6221860

1 week later
#3944 2 years ago

Parts lot, pick up is in Portland.

Whirlwind stock display; functional but I assume could use a refresh. Takes a minute to warm up and sometimes has a slight “pulse”, it’s still quite bright, just not perfect.

Used and in good condition L ramp for WCS 94

Dirty Harry Translite in good condition

All for 150.00 + S&H
PM me
For pix

Added over 3 years ago:

SOLD

1 week later
#3945 2 years ago

Looking to move my Xenon. Between this and my EBD i've decided to sell Xenon to make room for another game.

Purchased this from hisokajp about 9 months ago after he shopped it. These images are actually the ones he sent me when I purchased it from him. I've played it a fair amount but have kept it clean and waxed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/114047

#3946 2 years ago
Quoted from CarpeDeezNuts:

Looking to move my Xenon. Between this and my EBD i've decided to sell Xenon to make room for another game.
Purchased this from hisokajp about 9 months ago after he shopped it. These images are actually the ones he sent me when I purchased it from him. I've played it a fair amount but have kept it clean and waxed.

GLWS, that is a beauty. Xenon is the game that got me into pinball back in the early 80's.

#3947 2 years ago
Quoted from CarpeDeezNuts:

I'd be on it if I had room, but I already have one tucked in the garage and another in the basement hallway waiting to find somewhere to be setup and turned back on

#3948 2 years ago

have a "peely" alien star backglass that would make a decent wall hanger, $50 pick up only.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwpinball/permalink/4215781451789437/

#3949 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale (lowered price) is a Capcom Airborne pinball, it’s is super clean, just shopped it with all new clear Titan rubbers, new cliffys protectors, waxed, and installed LED’s...”
2021-05-07
Seattle, WA
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 362 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3950 2 years ago

Is there anyone in the Covington, WA area that can work on a ball bowler? I am having problems with the ball lift. I changed the belts and adjusted them but it still seems to quit working. It's a 1964 Chicago Coin Majestic. I would gladly pay for your time. Please DM me if you know someone or can take a look at it. Thanks

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/79?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.