IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 95.
#3801 3 years ago

Hello NW pinball collectors, I have a friend that would like to purchase a original Medieval Madness machine. He has an AC/DC premium that he could trade towards it if you would be interested. Contact me if you would like his information.
Thanks Mike

#3802 3 years ago

Hi all,

Anyone on the fence or thinking about selling a nice TWD prem anytime soon?

#3803 3 years ago

Anyone in the Pac NW have a post style lockdown bar for early sterns? I picked up a Stern Stars but it doesn't have the lockdown bar.

Thanks

#3804 3 years ago

Stern Mustang Pro for sale, it's in good shape and has a fresh shop job. Added a set of translucent perfect play silicone bands and the game plays fast as F!

pick up is in Portland, Oregon

#3805 3 years ago

Ok, thinking about selling my LCA (Lights Camera Action).

Really good shape overall, backbox with animation works, good topper, only real knock is the right kick back has a cracked plastic.

Motorized mini PF works, no serious playfield damage.

Thinking $2700, shoot me an offer.

#3806 3 years ago

pb456 sounds like it is in pretty good shape $1500 is my offer but need to see a couple pictures. Also need to know aprox were you live.

#3807 3 years ago

For anyone looking, should be posting my Junkyard hopefully next week/weekend. Beautiful game, I completely stripped cab and playfield, tumbled, painted, new decals, rebuilt/replaced parts/mechs, - full restore with a lot of upgrades. I'll get all the details up when I post it, with pics.

#3808 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

pb456 sounds like it is in pretty good shape $1500 is my offer but need to see a couple pictures. Also need to know aprox were you live.

I get it - that's too low for this one I feel.

I live in Anchorage, AK and can ship to Seattle for about $150.

#3809 3 years ago

Also selling Lethal Weapon 3, asking $2600. Anchorage, AK.

#3810 3 years ago

Gottlieb Lights, Camera, Action!

$2700 negotiable, shipping to Seattle port should be between $100-$150.

I have many more pictures, and these were taken with glass on. Playfield glass shows a few scratches.

Note, pictures show some earlier work on flipper solenoids, for my own reference. Game is 100%.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12LK5Wfy6Jcpily9aEwW2o6HbJZG1j3Fd?usp=sharing

#3811 3 years ago

Apologies for posting on this forum but I can't find a Pac NW "pinball owners" thread.

Quick question for the group. Has anyone near Portland found a autobody shop to clear coat a pinball for them at a reasonable price? I live 2 blocks from one near mt tabor but thought I'd check with this group first since most of you have been in the hobby a lot longer than me.

#3812 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Apologies for posting on this forum but I can't find a Pac NW "pinball owners" thread.
Quick question for the group. Has anyone near Portland found a autobody shop to clear coat a pinball for them at a reasonable price? I live 2 blocks from one near mt tabor but thought I'd check with this group first since most of you have been in the hobby a lot longer than me.

I'd be more inclined to rely on someone with specific expertise clearing playfields. There's a *lot* of prep that has to happen up front or else it's a bunch of wasted effort and possibly a ruined game. Who are our resident clearcoating experts?

#3813 3 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

I'd be more inclined to rely on someone with specific expertise clearing playfields. There's a *lot* of prep that has to happen up front or else it's a bunch of wasted effort and possibly a ruined game. Who are our resident clearcoating experts?

I'd be fine with that too if anyone on here has cleared a playfield before or knows someone that has.

I'm not totally opposed to doing it myself but the "booth" setup and safety component is pretty complicated. Factor in cost of materials and at that point I might as well take it to the local autobody shop/local pinball clearing person and do it that way.

Thanks again

#3814 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

I'd be fine with that too if anyone on here has cleared a playfield before or knows someone that has.
I'm not totally opposed to doing it myself but the "booth" setup and safety component is pretty complicated. Factor in cost of materials and at that point I might as well take it to the local autobody shop/local pinball clearing person and do it that way.
Thanks again

I meant to do one this year as a trial - have an old EM PF that I was planning on using. But I have a great deal of decisionitis/fear of doing this, watching others coat, sand, coat, sand, coat, sand, coat, wet sand... then the question on redoing the inserts and what epoxy/glue/method to use.

I assume that the VID1900 guide is the way to go for inserts? I have contacted a local body shop and they'd be willing to do the CC using 2PAC, but I still have questions on curing it (they have an 'oven' that they use for cars)....

#3815 3 years ago

Excuse the interloper from CA, please, but I am looking to see if anyone in the PNW has a nice JP Premium they might consider selling. If so, please do send me a PM. Thanks, and Happy Halloween to you all.

#3816 3 years ago

Anyone have a working pcb for arcade 1 up star wars they would be willing to sell?

#3817 3 years ago

Not totally related to selling/buying, but I'm curious if anyone has used anyone local to the seattle area for powder-coating armor they recommend?

thanks!

#3818 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Not totally related to selling/buying, but I'm curious if anyone has used anyone local to the seattle area for powder-coating armor they recommend?
thanks!

I've used Seattle Powder Coat in Ballard/Fremont area for a couple of games. Quality of work was good. Price is comparable with out-of-state Pinside options (which I've used as well) when you factor in shipping.

#3819 3 years ago

I've used Robert Stone here on pinside. Fast, fair and excellent work, specializing in pinball.

#3820 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I've used Robert Stone here on pinside. Fast, fair and excellent work, specializing in pinball.

As have I. Robert provides outstanding quality and service!

Unfortunately, he's not local.

#3821 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

thanks!

I have used a couple in the area - NW Powdercoat in SeaTac stopped taking outside work so I tried American Powdercoating in Auburn - they will likely only do basic colors, think Black, Red, etc. They do not sandblast but their price was very good - think a set of legs in black for $50. Great quality - he would not take items he thought he could not make look good. Super fast - a week turn around.

I did my black powdercoating for Flash Gordon at American Powdercoating and it looks great.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-gordon-lacked-flash-and-gordon

#3822 3 years ago

My coin door rails, bolts, lockdown bar I think was $110-120 - lots of little parts in the coin door.

#3823 3 years ago

Just got my TZ done, side rails, lock down bar, back box hinges and legs down here in Oregon if anyone is interested. I worked out pricing with Oregon Powder Coating. The above items cost me $112.00 for all of it. Turned out great, very happy.

#3824 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

As have I. Robert provides outstanding quality and service!
Unfortunately, he's not local.

No he's not. But, very fast turnaround and he flat out knows pinball powdercoating. And he's a player too so knows what to look for. Been very happy with 4 projects he's done.

#3825 3 years ago

Repost for visibility. Anyone have a working pcb for arcade 1 up star wars they would be willing to sell? Lmk

#3826 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No he's not. But, very fast turnaround and he flat out knows pinball powdercoating. And he's a player too so knows what to look for. Been very happy with 4 projects he's done.

Oh Robert is great - if you want a greater color range or more types of flakes etc. he is the man and he does great work. He did my Congo with a green flake and it turned out great but you pay for it. He costs more but I recommend him as well.

It honestly seems like powdercoating business in Seattle have plenty of work and could care less for small jobs.

#3827 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Oh Robert is great - if you want a greater color range or more types of flakes etc. he is the man and he does great work. He did my Congo with a green flake and it turned out great but you pay for it. He costs more but I recommend him as well.
It honestly seems like powdercoating business in Seattle have plenty of work and could care less for small jobs.

I think for the quality and knowledge, he's very fair on price. Waitin to send him zepp, if it ever comes haha

#3828 3 years ago

I do my Zinc plating and powder coating in Monroe (https://metaltechfinish.com/), they have MOQ so it isn't always the best price but they are local and very nice to work with.

#3829 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

thanks!

I've used NW Powder Solutions in Kent a couple times recently. Great guys and very reasonable. They did a set of legs/rails/hinges/lock bar for my The Lost World Jurassic Park for $160 including tax. Then they did my playfield rotisseries for $65.

http://northwestpowdersolutions.com/

#3830 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Repost for visibility. Anyone have a working pcb for arcade 1 up star wars they would be willing to sell? Lmk

You might try the KLOV forums for arcade stuff.

#3831 3 years ago

All of the powder coating jobs people talk about are about 1/3 to 1/4 of what it costs here in Alaska. I think I'll send some that way when I decide on doing it.

#3832 3 years ago

thanks for all the feedback on powder coating! I had reached out to Robert initially but have not heard back other than an initial exchange. It sounds like for sending in black "rough" coat stern stuff that would have to all be blasted first.. what is a reasonable expected price for that + a "fancier" powder coat job? I am looking for a red/black hammer tone job. I'll reach out to a couple of those local options..

#3833 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

thanks for all the feedback on powder coating! I had reached out to Robert initially but have not heard back other than an initial exchange. It sounds like for sending in black "rough" coat stern stuff that would have to all be blasted first.. what is a reasonable expected price for that + a "fancier" powder coat job? I am looking for a red/black hammer tone job. I'll reach out to a couple of those local options..

The set that I took to NW Powdercoat ($165 total) was Sega black powdercoat, so they had to blast it off first before coating it in the sparkly jungle green that I wanted, which they had to special order. The playfield rotisserie is a blueberry hammercoat.

#3834 3 years ago

Blasting before any new powder coating is a must.

Just like in painting, proper surface preparation is critical!

Don 't let any powder coater tell you different.

#3835 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Pull the board and visually inspect the capacitors. If any of the tops are bulged or split replace them. If those look fine use a Digital Multimeter and test your Power supply wall wart and see if 12VDC is found on the end of the plug if it is the plug it into the board and use your Digital Multi meter and follow the traces from the plug to the next point and see if you get 12v there. If not chances are it's likely the diode behind the power plug that is faulty. As a last ditch effort you can buy a hot air gun and try to reflow the solder.

#3836 3 years ago

American Powdercoating does not blast so the one in Kent sounds like a decent price / deal.

I had to do my own prep

#3837 3 years ago

@CLelisson
Thank you but I have a control panel and different arcade 1 up. Looking for a working board I do not currently have a broken one but good info.

#3838 3 years ago

Make sure they know how to blast properly. I had some gas pump skins from the 30s get warped real bad

#3839 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

@CLelisson
Thank you but I have a control panel and different arcade 1 up. Looking for a working board I do not currently have a broken one but good info.

Why not just run the MAME version on a Raspberry Pi? If you are going to use an emulator, might as well go the cheaper route that you could run 1000s of games on.

#3840 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I just swapped mine out for a PC to run more games like Star Wars:Battlepod. You can just have the old PCB for free if you want to come get it.

#3841 3 years ago

I have a pi I have setup to go into the cabinet. Just checking if there is a board as it would sell with the control panel later. Already converting cabinet I have now but could have swappable boards like jamma or snk etc..
I have more than 1 PC running emulators and making a third as well as aforementioned pi. You can never have too many games and custom controls IMO!

So still ISO of arcade 1 up star wars board

#3842 3 years ago

Have some pins for sale
Indy williams 7300 color display leds
Demo man 3000 LEDs rottendog cpu
Lord of the rings 6500 looks like huo
Twilight zone 7500 color display, LEDs
Tales from the crypt 3500 leds
Turtles le 8000 125 plays
Attack from mars bally 6200

#3843 3 years ago

Buy w/ confidence from Droptargets.
Picked up the LOTR as a repeat customer.

Quoted from Droptargets:

Have some pins for sale
Indy williams 7300 color display leds
Demo man 3000 LEDs rottendog cpu
Lord of the rings 6500 looks like huo
Twilight zone 7500 color display, LEDs
Tales from the crypt 3500 leds
Turtles le 8000 125 plays
Attack from mars bally 6200

#3844 3 years ago

Does anyone have a
Williams Slugfest in good working order?

I am interested in buying one.

#3845 3 years ago

To get with the spirit of the season, we are offering a 10% discount on the monthly rental fee for any machine marked as “Available” in the rental list until 11/30.

Also if you commit to a 4 month contract, the discount increase to 20% for the contracted rental fee.

I have been asked by several people about shorter rental period and we now have an option for 2 month rental instead of 3 minimum, please inquire for more details or look at the details on the rental list below.

here is the list, with some additional details on rental. This service through my company is fully licensed and insured.
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpe1ID3ecqcxfP9-xJA?e=dhV2ie

#3846 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Bumping this.

I'm still looking for a Portland area clear coater. Any refurbishing guys around here that could clearcoat a Stars for me? Much appreciated.

#3847 3 years ago

One of my rental client was asking, what are the current best/cheaper options for Stern NIB delivered in the Seattle area?

#3848 3 years ago

You might message Deltron (Clatskakie, Oregon which is about a 1hr drive) he's got an auto body shop and is a highly skilled artist and does incredible restoration work, not sure if he's taking on any pinball related gigs but it's worth a shot. Just prepare to wait a few months but boy it is worth it!

Quoted from dtrimberger:

Bumping this.
I'm still looking for a Portland area clear coater. Any refurbishing guys around here that could clearcoat a Stars for me? Much appreciated.

#3849 3 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

One of my rental client was asking, what are the current best/cheaper options for Stern NIB delivered in the Seattle area?

Next level in hillsboro, or. He occasionally makes trips to sea

#3850 3 years ago

Anybody bought machines from ReplayFX? I got two and they need to go to Seattle (Tulalip to be precise), any suggestions to get them here?

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/77?hl=zeldarioid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.