IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 95.
#3751 3 years ago

Rotten dog MPU /driver combo
For system 3,4,6 williams games
I paid $350 plus $30 tax and shipping.
Would sell for $380 Firm
This is brand new in the package!

#3752 3 years ago

Added BSD to my wishlist. Any floating around in the PNW?

#3753 3 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

the Italian seller always seems to have a bunch of them (they were quite popular in Europe, it seems.) i think the current container buy might be closed though.

#3754 3 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

There is at least one in Montana...and might even have been listed recently, iirc. Bozeman area, maybe?

#3755 3 years ago
Quoted from mc300baud:

the Italian seller always seems to have a bunch of them (they were quite popular in Europe, it seems.) i think the current container buy might be closed though.

Indeed. I have been watching the game listings closely and is what pushed me over the fence to look for one. The decent ones in this buy were scooped up early, the nice one listed as available has been sold outside of the group order and the remaining one has backbox and pf issues beyond what I think its worth.

Quoted from guitarded:

There is at least one in Montana...and might even have been listed recently, iirc. Bozeman area, maybe?

Thanks. Listed where?

#3756 3 years ago

Got my BSD from a container and love it. There does seem to be plenty available in Europe. The Shadow seems like the complete opposite. I’m on the hunt for one that needs some love so if anyone has one let me know.

#3757 3 years ago

Just listed my Batman 66 Premium - located in Kent WA

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling my Batman 66 Premium, I am the first owner since new, never moved since it came to my house. I have added the Stern Shaker motor, side art panels, Mezel mods - Bat Sig...”
2020-08-11
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 227 times

#3758 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:Just listed my Batman 66 Premium - located in Kent WA

Machine - For Sale

Batman 66

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I am selling my Batman 66 Premium, I am the first owner since new, never moved since it came to my house.
I have added the Stern Shaker motor, side art panels, Mezel mods - Bat Sig...”

12 minutes ago

Seattle, WA

wamonkey

Looks nice! GLWS!

#3759 3 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

Hi all,
I'm looking to purchase my first pin and I'm hoping to do it locally. I'm moving into a new house in mid August, so I'm not in a huge hurry, but I just wanted to see if there was anyone out there getting ready to sell.
Here's what I'm looking for:
-Good condition/recently shopped since I don't know much about maintenance yet.
-Budget is around $3,500, give or take.
-Pins I'm interested in (but not limited to) NBA Fastbreak Tales from the Crypt Last Action Hero Demolition Man Royal Rumble (WWF) Baywatch World Cup Soccer The Shadow
Thanks!

Still looking for something! Also open to other games that are in good condition/in my price range. Feel free to PM me.

#3760 3 years ago

Would anyone in the Seattle area want to trade their Wonka LE for my Dialed In LE? I bought mine new, it's HUO, about 300 plays (I can get the exact number), and I replaced all the rubbers with perfect plays (blue flippers, clear everywhere else). It's in pristine condition and I'd be looking for a similar condition Wonka.

#3761 3 years ago

Still looking for something! Also open to other games that are in good condition/in my price range. Feel free to PM me.

Something will turn up, I promise. Keep an eye on this thread and monitor craigslist. You can also put those machines in your pinside wishlist, and make yourself a bookmark that shows you all your wishlisted machines for sale within a given radius of you. Then click that bookmark every five minutes like I do.

#3762 3 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

Something will turn up, I promise. Keep an eye on this thread and monitor craigslist. You can also put those machines in your pinside wishlist, and make yourself a bookmark that shows you all your wishlisted machines for sale within a given radius of you. Then click that bookmark every five minutes like I do.

Hahaha, thanks! I've been obsessively refreshing the marketplace. I've kinda been avoiding craigslist since I don't know much about evaluating condition and I trust the people here a bit more to have their shit together and have taken better care of their pins.

#3763 3 years ago

Hahaha, thanks! I've been obsessively refreshing the marketplace. I've kinda been avoiding craigslist since I don't know much about evaluating condition and I trust the people here a bit more to have their shit together and have taken better care of their pins.

Craigslist can be hit or miss but there are definitely good sellers who post on there.

If you are on Facebook there is the PNW Pinball Classifieds group that has games for sale often.

#3764 3 years ago

I sent ya a message

#3765 3 years ago

Elvira sold

#3766 3 years ago

Selling the other Simpsons (Data East) - Woodinville, WA:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Data East Simpsons The good: - works (100% as far as I can tell) - flippers are strong - previous owner replaced drop targets, rubbers - back glass bulbs and flashers replaced wit...”
2 years ago
Woodinville, WA
Expired!

#3767 3 years ago

Yep. A lot of folks seem to post both places. The last pin I bought (ToM) I came prepared with a checklist. Guy I bought it from said he never witnessed such a thorough inspection

Cabinet left - rear gouge
Cabinet right - good
Cabinet front/coin door - minor nick
Backbox left - good
Backbox right - not new. Scrapes
Backbox/translite front - scratch
Backbox back -
Side rails - good
Glass - good
Shooter lane - B
Ramps: spring steel, screws, wear/damage - B
PF Trapdoor - B-
PF Trunk scoop - A
PF Outhole - A
PF Shooter eject - B
PF Insert Level/Decals - A
Overall PF - A
Plastics - A
Spinner decals - A
Trunk cosmetics - B
SB #82 stuck ball issue - no
Target decals - none
Apron - A
Audio - fine
Lamp test - some missing
Flasher test - A
Solonoid test - A
Trunk Test - A
Trapdoor Test - A
Moving toy(s): trunk, trapdoor, magnets - good
DMD - A
Backglass/translite - B
Sound ROM (L-2?) - yep
Game ROM (1.3) - yep
Boards - rotten dog DMD
Cabinet interior - arc rail reset during PF lift, yowch
Coin box - yep
Manual - no
Coin mechs - yes
Corrosion - good
Mods/LED/Cliffy - none
Play test - fine
Plug - missing ground terminal

#3768 3 years ago

By the way does anybody in Portland need WPC DMDs? I have five. I’d part with four. They all work, ranging between bad burn-in and pristine. Also I’m looking for a WPC coin door.

1 week later
#3769 3 years ago

LTT a nice Stern Game of Thrones Pro, ideally for a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro but also interested in other possibilities.

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD

1 week later
#3770 3 years ago

I've got a Whirlwind that I will be listing soon. It is amazing condition. Tons of new parts cabinet art, ramps, spinner unit, fan shroud, legs, side rails, new playfield installed. $4300. No shipping, but may be able to deliver within a certain range for a fee. Game is in Eugene, Oregon. Ad with pictures coming soon.

#3771 3 years ago

That's one of the last games on my "must-have" list but it's out of my budget for that title. Good luck with the sale. I'm an instant-buy for the right price, can pick up.

#3772 3 years ago

Listed at $4200, which is less than I have in it. This game looks and plays great. Also includes extras like a new set of plastics and plastic protectors.
Ready for your home lineup.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101715

#3773 3 years ago

Heavy sigh. If someone doesn't take it off your hands before I make my move, that beauty shall be mine. You already know you'll have no trouble selling it

#3774 3 years ago

Hello, NW pinball collectors. I need some help, I have a friend in Snohomish Wa that just resently purchased an Stern AC/DC machine. He is having some minor trouble with it and I am a bit far to help. Is there anyone in and around this area that can travel to his home for repairs?
Let me know....thanks Mike

#3775 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Is there anyone in and around this area that can travel to his home for repairs?

What kind of help does he need? There is https://pinheadspinball.com/

#3776 3 years ago

He is technically challenged. Two balls are being kicked into the shooter lane once in awhile. Ball ends in play before draining. Cannon sometimes not working correctly.
I can fix these items, but live about 5 hours from him. Just would like to find a technician in his area for support when he needs it.
Let me know if anyone can help me and him.
Thanks guys.
Mike Willett

#3777 3 years ago

Anyone looking to get rid of a Jurassic Park Pro? I have a decent Whirlwind and F-14 I’d trade for one...

#3778 3 years ago

Anyone got an Eight Ball Deluxe LE (prefer a project) they are looking to sell?

Let me know...

#3779 3 years ago

I've just posted my Target Pool up for sale ($1000). Its up in Lynden and has been restored. It looks and plays beautifully. I love it but got to make room... I hope it will go to a good home!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102172

#3780 3 years ago

If this isn't a scam I wish I lived near Portland:
From Mr. Pinball Classifieds this AM,

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Whitewater, 1993 Williams: 1800
Does not power up. Showed f114-f115 error and then would not power up. Sold as-is. Includes many extra parts including mini-playfield, ramps, boulders, dot-matrix controller board, manual, schematics, game flyer, light bulbs. Home-rom installed. One coin slot modified to accept any coin. Dot-matrix was replaced and has low playing hours. Topper is in excellent condition. Some cabinet wear as shown in photos. Have owned game since 2003. Willing to pack for shipping if you arrange pick-up.
Rex A Mitchell Phone: 971-219-9877
[email protected], Molalla, Oregon, 97038-9149

#3781 3 years ago

For you EM fans: Friday the 9th (tomorrow....)

Williams 1961 Hollywood in an estate sale outside of Yakima:

yakima.craigslist.org link

Quirky 60's cab, legs.

#3782 3 years ago

I've purchased 5 pins, from 3 different guys in Pacific NW. Some great pinheads up there!

I'm looking for EHOH if anyone interested in sale or trade.

Let me know.
Thanks!

Kerry Richard
Northern California
925-963-6300

#3783 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Does not power up. Showed f114-f115 error and then would not power up. Sold as-is. Includes many extra parts including mini-playfield, ramps, boulders, dot-matrix controller board, manual, schematics, game flyer, light bulbs. Home-rom installed. One coin slot modified to accept any coin. Dot-matrix was replaced and has low playing hours. Topper is in excellent condition. Some cabinet wear as shown in photos. Have owned game since 2003. Willing to pack for shipping if you arrange pick-up.

Never got an answer via email, hopefully someone got this!

#3784 3 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I've just posted my Target Pool up for sale ($1000). Its up in Lynden and has been restored. It looks and plays beautifully. I love it but got to make room... I hope it will go to a good home!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102172

That is a real beauty. GLWTS!

#3785 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Ad is gone now, did anyone end up getting it?

#3786 3 years ago

Have a HUO Dialed In LE I am looking to trade (Mukilteo). Game is in excellent shape with low palys. Looking for SS, MMr, CV, TAF. Might consider others +/- cash as needed. PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Woody

#3787 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Ad is gone now, did anyone end up getting it?

I sent a text about that no-boot White Water 4 days after the ad was posted and got no answer.

#3788 3 years ago

he said he was evacuated and will relist when/if it doesnt burn. think i was second person, so wouldnt have been mine anyways.

#3789 3 years ago

LTT my Deadpool Pro for a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro, my game was never routed and I’ve added a full set of Pinmonk mode insert light brackets to it. Thx! I'm in Portland, Oregon.

#3790 3 years ago

Putting for sale my Stern Classic Dracula solid state machine,

Good condition early Stern Solid state game, a title you do not see too often for sale.
The machine plays great, I just do not have enough space for all my games... The playfield is in a decent shape with some wear and Mylar-ed area and the cabinet colors look great. The backglass has some small section flaked off but looks good for being an original.
The flippers play strong, the plastics are good and the targets replaced. The rectifier board was replaced and the displays fixed or repaired. New rubbers on the machine as well.
$1,200

HQ pictures:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpoBFE8QX3r8JY4qCeA?e=c1f4i8

1 week later
#3791 3 years ago

Anyone selling Hobbit it Wonka to make room for new JJP game? Anyone selling/trading anything?
Games I might sell/trade
Slap Shot (hockey pitch and bat)
Lights, Camera, Action.

#3792 3 years ago

Yea, it’s been pretty quiet in the pnw. Everyone must be just in a holding pattern watching the container ship website

#3793 3 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Yea, it’s been pretty quiet in the pnw. Everyone must be just in a holding pattern watching the container ship website

Yup! Making its way through the Caribbean now...

#3794 3 years ago

It's BAAAAAACK

Whitewater, 1993 Williams: 3300
Does not power up. Got the F114-F115 message for a while and then no power. Playfield is in great condition with fresh mini-playfield. Dot matrix was replaced shortly before machine would not power up. Comes with extra boulders and green targets and other parts. Includes manual and schematics. Cabinet has some dings as it was routed for a few years before I purchased it in 2003. Pictures are available, just shoot me an email. Pick up or you arrange for shipping.

#3795 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

It's BAAAAAACK
Whitewater, 1993

Sale pending. Wasn't me that got it

EDIT: Gone

#3796 3 years ago

Offering a Batman 66 Premium Refinery Edition for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Excellent condition HUO 2018 Stern Batman 66 Premium customized by The Pinball Refinery. Less than 500 plays! Original owner, purchased new in box, and has never left my smoke-fr...”
2020-10-02
Kitsap, WASHINGTON
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 389 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3797 3 years ago

I have just finished a a CPR playfield swap on a Flash Gordon for a client with Comet LED and Titan rubbers, the games looks great! I should really do the same for mine

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=164451745307307&id=114944150258067

If you would have a machine that you would want restored, please check details on https://seattlepinballservices.com/

We also rent pinball machine for home use, most DMD and LCD are rented out and have wait list but there are lots of cool Bally and Stern classic machines available.
List and pricing here:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpe1ID3ecqcxfP9-xJA?e=dhV2ie

#3798 3 years ago

Selling a very nice HUO Jurassic Park Pro in BC, PM for details. Asking 7600 cdn / 5700 usd, no tax, open to offers.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/vernon/jurassic-park-pinball-machine-by-stern/1527886567

Added over 4 years ago:

Price drop to $7400 CAD and listed on the Pinside Marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a HUO Jurassic Park Pro pinball machine (for sale or trade). Excellent condition. Has shaker motor, low plays. Cab, electronics, and playfield are in excellent condition w...”
2020-10-07
Vernon, BC
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 268 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3799 3 years ago

Anybody have a CSI they've been thinking about selling?

#3800 3 years ago

Selling
Hook
1992 Data East. $2300

And Deal or No Deal arcade $1200

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hook 1992 Data East. I have owned this game for six years. Looks and plays great! I have: changed the DMD display (will include non-working original) Converted to LEDs Replaced t...”
2020-10-10
Maple Valley, WA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 536 times
Other - For Sale
“Deal or No Deal By I.C.E. Just like at the arcade. Fun for the family. Works great!!! No locks or coin mechs Has ticket dispenser The only issue is the marquee on top fell off whe...”
2020-10-10
Maple Valley, WA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 228 times

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/76?hl=robf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.