IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 95.
#3651 4 years ago

And will donate here if sold here

#3653 4 years ago

Looks like new .... glws

Hard time to sell to the states with the border closed...

Your price is good for its condition...it’s like brand new

#3654 4 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Looks like new .... glws
Hard time to sell to the states with the border closed...
Your price is good for its condition...it’s like brand new

Yep, timing is not ideal. If someone stateside is interested, we can work something out (deposit and wait for the border).

#3655 4 years ago

Nice Rocky and Bullwinkle for sale, 2400 obo

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works and plays well, ramps are in good shape.”
2020-03-29
Gresham, OR
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 279 times

Located in Portland OR.

#3656 4 years ago

I will be listing a Sopranos for sale in a few days. Need to take some pictures.
Located in Vancouver, WA,

#3657 4 years ago

Hello NW pin heads! I live in Eugene, Oregon and possibly looking for my next restoration project. I am looking for a William's Flintstones machine. Don't want a restored one, but a project. Mainly want the playfield in good condition without any major damage. On this title have seen rub through of the art work by the flippers. I already have new cartoon cabinet art work and parts as I have owned this title before. Want to do a unique restoration. Give me a heads up if you have one and are local to me. Thanks Mike

#3658 4 years ago

Searching for full size MK3 ultimate.
Message me if you have one fully working and for sale!

#3659 4 years ago

Finally have listed my Sopranos.

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Clean inside and out. Both Playfield and Cabinet in great shape LED Backbox Located in Vancouver, WA”
2020-04-04
Vancouver, WA
4,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1300 days
Viewed: 576 times

1 week later
#3660 4 years ago

ISO
MK

Still seeking MK3 ultimate if anyone has leads on one. MK4 or game with all 4 games also interested. Just not dedicated MK1 or 2 as I want to upgrade at some point.

#3661 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Hello NW pin heads! I live in Eugene, Oregon and possibly looking for my next restoration project. I am looking for a William's Flintstones machine. Don't want a restored one, but a project. Mainly want the playfield in good condition without any major damage. On this title have seen rub through of the art work by the flippers. I already have new cartoon cabinet art work and parts as I have owned this title before. Want to do a unique restoration. Give me a heads up if you have one and are local to me. Thanks Mike

Did you ever find one? I hope you start a thread on the "unique restoration" sounds like it will be fun!

#3662 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Did you ever find one? I hope you start a thread on the "unique restoration" sounds like it will be fun!

I have not yet and will do a yaba daba do restoration thread once I get started. I know of one and he had it for sale last Oct. We were in discussions on me purchasing it, but did not happen. I have re-contacted him and it appears he is not ready to sell.

So, I am still in search of a Flintstones pinball machine if anyone has one they would like to sell. Let me know.....Mike

#3663 4 years ago

Selling 10’ pro strike bowling lane $450 obo.

#3664 4 years ago

I have not yet and will do a yaba daba do restoration thread once I get started. I know of one and he had it for sale last Oct. We were in discussions on me purchasing it, but did not happen. I have re-contacted him and it appears he is not ready to sell.
So, I am still in search of a Flintstones pinball machine if anyone has one they would like to sell. Let me know.....Mike

We might be getting together an import order for Summer, people are starting to discuss it on our email list, there are 4 Flinstones in stock in the Italy warehouse if you are interested. All the typical disclaimers about imports being projects.

#3665 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

We might be getting together an import order for Summer, people are starting to discuss it on our email list, there are 4 Flinstones in stock in the Italy warehouse if you are interested. All the typical disclaimers about imports being projects.

Yes, I know about buying that way. One of my restoration projects was from out of the USA. Keep me in mind. Can I view the list and see the four in mind for the shipment? They usually are alot more work usually with salt/rust damage on the underside of the playfield plating even cabinet damage. As long as the price reflects the extra work involved I am interested.
Let me know....Mike

#3666 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Can I get on the email list?

#3667 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Have you done these before? When I've seen these advertised I have always assumed scam. If this is coming to the PNW, I'm interested in learning more.

#3668 4 years ago
Quoted from Frasz:

Have you done these before? When I've seen these advertised I have always assumed scam. If this is coming to the PNW, I'm interested in learning more.

They have done several. I have yet to partake, but my son-in-law got a pin a few years ago from one.

#3669 4 years ago
Quoted from Frasz:

Not a scam. I've now got from these: Revenge From Mars , Demolition Man , Judge Dredd , The Lost World Jurassic Park , and World Cup Soccer. Even with the pictures that you can study in detail before committing they still end up being a grab bag for condition and what sort of interesting issues and hacks you will need to deal with. There are some reasonable deals to be had though, in spite of the prices and euro going up. They typically aren't for the faint of heart.

#3670 4 years ago
Quoted from Frasz:

Not a scam, but the deals are not as exceptional as they used to be. I have only purchased one machine from the shipping container. It required a fair amount of refurbishing. I am happy with the outcome. That said. I am not in a hurry to purchase another one.

#3671 4 years ago

yeah, i have purchased three machines directly through container buys (Doctor Who, World Cup '94, and Stern Grand Prix.) the DW was worse than i thought from the pics and though i ultimately repaired it instead of parting it, it wasn't worth what i paid for it and eventually sold it and moved up to a much nicer example. the WCS ended up as a good deal with only cleaning/rubbers and minor repairs needed. GP was a wash as i bought it because i like the F1 theme instead of NASCAR and the game was in really nice shape, but the MPU was pretty toasty with acid damage and i replaced it with a brand new Whitestar board which wasn't cheap. i also bought an NBA Fast Break that was a container game off a friend who had too many games to work on and it was a decent deal. the last few times i looked at his prices they just aren't worth it, especially with the prospect of price/value declines on the horizon. but if he drops them some, or if you're looking for a rare game that he has, then it might be something to consider.

#3672 4 years ago

My Diamond Plate Bride of Pinbot from the groups most recent container. https://imgur.com/a/eK7zWVD

They usually are alot more work usually with salt/rust damage on the underside of the playfield plating even cabinet damage.

I have bought 5 container games in 3 different buys. I have never noticed salt/rust damage due to the shipment. Some hacks and wrong parts on each of them. Similar to most long time operated pins. It is easy to overpay and you never see all the things that need to be rebuilt/replaced. But this Bride came out so good as well as the Tommy I got 3-4 years ago that I am glad I purchased them.

1 week later
#3673 3 years ago

Anyone here on the left coast have a roto target for a Cow Poke (or similar game)?

This one has two targets as the center one is mounted on the game.

I have a 3 target unit for sale or trade if anyone has a need for one

I can PM photos if that helps. Thanks

#3674 3 years ago

I have started a LTG help fund . All profits of any sales on the list will go towards helping LTG out. IF you need anything... now is the time to help out for a good cause.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ltg-help-fund-help-him-out

#3675 3 years ago

For sale or trade:

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “TSPP for sale or trade. It plays perfect and includes LCD Colordmd, full Pinballbulbs kit with light strips and spotlights, side blades, and atomic nuclear side rails. It’s does ...”
2020-05-06
Zillah, WA
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 385 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3676 3 years ago

Fellow PNW (Pinheads NorthWest?) - Today I finally moved my The Lost World Jurassic Park from the workshop to the playroom. I wheeled it in, broke out the new legs, jacked it up and... NO LEG BOLTS IN THE HOUSE!!! Aw crappers. Is there anyone in Seattle that I can score a set of 8? Black would be preferred but I'm not going to be picky. Let me know, I'm ready to play this machine! We can meet, I can toss you money in a sterilized baggy, and you can toss me the bolts!

#3677 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Fellow PNW (Pinheads NorthWest?) - Today I finally moved my The Lost World Jurassic Park from the workshop to the playroom. I wheeled it in, broke out the new legs, jacked it up and... NO LEG BOLTS IN THE HOUSE!!! Aw crappers. Is there anyone in Seattle that I can score a set of 8? Black would be preferred but I'm not going to be picky. Let me know, I'm ready to play this machine! We can meet, I can toss you money in a sterilized baggy, and you can toss me the bolts!

if you're willing to drive south tonight i got a set you can have. i'll send you a PM.

#3678 3 years ago
Quoted from mc300baud:

if you're willing to drive south tonight i got a set you can have. i'll send you a PM.

Thank you to everyone who responded offering to help me out. I had a great little trip down to Tacoma and back for a set of back bolts from Todd. Thank you, Todd! A Chicago dog and chili cheese tots were had at Sonic before heading back. Yum.

Stay Healthy.

John

#3679 3 years ago

Now that's what this site is for. Good people helping each other out! Kudo's gentlemen! (Loved your state while out there BTW)

#3680 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Funhouse? I've got one that is almost ready to go. It's a nice players game that plays great. Great candidate for full restoration, or just play and enjoy it as-is. Pics forthcoming at some point. Game is in Eugene. All the best!

#3681 3 years ago

any trading or buying going on? Have a few almost ready projects I would sell or trade, (Gladiators, Lights Camera Action, Whirlwind) and some top notch games to swap for yours, (Dialed In, Spiderman, Ac/Dc,) even some pitch and bat style to trade (slapshot, All-Star Baseball) , arcade (NBA Jam)

Looking for possibly a Hobbit, Congo, Wonka, Deadpool, Walking Dead, Oktoberfest, MM, MB

#3682 3 years ago

Ladies/gents
Invisiglass for widebody - brand new still in the box. Prefer local pickup to pass along a good deal to a fellow pinhead. $280
Gresham Oregon
PM to arrange pickup

#3683 3 years ago

For the Washington people (near Seattle) I can ship games from Anchorage to you for about $150 per on a barge.

Here's a little of what I have, pictures available.

Flash - asking $1300
Xenon - asking $2300
Stargate - asking $3200
Pistol Poker - asking $3200
Lethal Weapon - asking $2800
Solar Ride - asking $1300

All players condition or better.

#3684 3 years ago

Well today was my lucky day purchase/free off Craigslist. Picked this one up free and saved it for not going to the dump per seller/giver-a-way. Never have been offered a free pinball machine before in all my years of collecting. Excited to own and repair/fix in the near future. The only main issue is that the back glass is cracked/broken and was told was done my their movers. Anyone know where I can get a replacement, new or used. I am checking with the one on Pinside ad right now, but would like to see if there is a new replacement one for sale. Can anyone help??
Thanks....Mike

#3685 3 years ago

Sorry but it appears no pictures can be posted in this thread so what I got was a Zaccaria Farfalla.

#3686 3 years ago

Looking for a world Poker Tour

#3687 3 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

Looking for a world Poker Tour

Droptargets (pinside username), who is in Salem has one for $2950 that he put up on facebook a few hours ago. You should send him a message here.

#3688 3 years ago

Not showing up...

#3690 3 years ago

Sorry but it appears no pictures can be posted in this thread so what I got was a Zaccaria Farfalla.

Farfalla? Excellent score! Congrats, it’s a nice playing pin..

1 week later
#3691 3 years ago

Putting up my Batman 66. $7500. Located in Portland.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Putting up my Batman 66. Home use only, lots of nice lighting upgrades, looks and plays great. Some of the upgrades: Stern interactive Batsignal Shaker Motor Pin Stadium lights...”
3 years ago
Portland, OR
Expired!

#3692 3 years ago

players condition, need some love but plays. Gladiators $1800

#3693 3 years ago

I have this available still. Trades welcome too if you have any interesting solid state Bally/Williams stuff around.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cleopatra Archived
As is - “Gottlieb Cleopatra project, in okay cosmetic shape but will need board work or more likely some new parts. Playfield is decent, cabinet has some scuffs and scrapes but is presentab...”
2020-05-29
Cologne, NRW
350 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 432 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3694 3 years ago

Looking for either JPLE or AFMR LE. Thank you!

#3695 3 years ago

Any interest in a Creature From the Black Lagoon? It's a beauty. Thinking about trading or selling. Looking for a TSPP.

#3696 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my Cheetah. Players shape. 2k obo.
-Sold-

#3697 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Any interest in a Creature From the Black Lagoon? It's a beauty. Thinking about trading or selling. Looking for a TSPP.

where abouts are you located? whats your cash price?

#3698 3 years ago
Quoted from Clizifer:

where abouts are you located? whats your cash price?

I'm in Eugene. Holding out for a trade at this point.

#3699 3 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Earthshaker CPR Playfield, excellent playfield, ready to go. Shipped in secure box. See photos. This was rated as a silver grade pf, and it is the best silver playfield I have eve...”
2020-06-08
Eugene, OR
850 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 124 times
Contributed to Pinside
I've got an Earthshaker playfield. I'm in Eugene.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/97300

#3700 3 years ago

Houdini. Was routed for about 90 days, and HUO since then. Was on the show floor two years ago. 4800.00? No updates done, trunk shot makes it every time.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/74?hl=staythirsty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.