IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 95.
#3601 4 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:I hate those kind of ads no pictures and someone who wants you to guess at a price - we all know what they are worth on Pinside but it is all about condition.
It’s like he is fishing for offers.
I like Taxi Cyclone is meh to me...

I left that person an email , and tried to get whatever info about the game..no response. I agree, condition is everything. I’ll be patient, and hopefully find 1 in good shape over time..thanks anyway for the heads up Wamonkey..

#3602 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “Very nice STTNG for sale or trade. Cabinet has been restored by The Pinball Company. Only flaws are a couple small bubbles by the coin door, some scratches on the apron, and a litt...”
2020-01-08
Zillah, WA
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 121 times

#3603 4 years ago

Next up for sale or trade will be a near mint TZ, $7k obo. PM me if you are interested.

#3604 4 years ago

Last one for a while:

Machine - For Trade
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice original TZ for sale. It is nearly flawless except the faded right side, a small rub mark on the left head, and it has been drilled for a lock bar. It is very clean insid...”
2020-04-26
Zillah, WA
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 862 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop:

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice road show with interactive topper, LEDs, and painted radio. Machine works perfectly Only flaws are faded cabinet and a little fish kickout wear.”
2019-12-27
Zillah, WA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 300 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3605 4 years ago

Have a players Blackout for sale for $1100 with new MPU. Needs rubbers and has some PF wear, but solid other than that.

#3606 4 years ago

Any interest - OBO -

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “For sale is my WPC89 driver board A-12697-1 I would say it works with a weak 5 volt, I replaced it with a Rottendog and looking to pay down my purchase. So, selling this board A...”
2020-01-16
Seattle, WA
270 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 60 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3607 4 years ago

Williams Trizone will be finished in the next couple weeks. Cabinet and backglass in very good condition,playfield has some wear around inserts that could probably be touched up. It’ll be around $2000 cdn.

#3608 4 years ago

If anyone needs something transported anywhere along the west coast between Seattle and LA, I'm offering that service. I will be heading down before January ends.

Will stop by Captain's Auction too if someone wants something from there.

#3609 4 years ago

Anyone have a pitch and bat game for sale in PNW

#3610 4 years ago
Quoted from plgg3:

Anyone have a pitch and bat game for sale in PNW

Not currently, but FWIW: I'm planning to sell my Wms 1962 World Series at the NW Show in June. Need to hang onto it in the meantime as reference for a Wms 1959 Deluxe Pinch-Hitter restoration I'm completing.

#3611 4 years ago

I guess if you are taking it to the show it must be in great shape. I have never been to the show I will have to go .

#3612 4 years ago

Located in Portland

Doctor Who 3400
Data East Jurassic Park 3450
Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends 2800
Medusa 2800
Volcano 1800
Tom Tom 800

#3613 4 years ago

Lord of the rings 5600
Police force 1800

#3614 4 years ago

Anyone looking at moving a Star wars pin?

#3615 4 years ago

I've got a beautiful Adam West signed BM66 Pre, from Cointaker in October. Tons of mods, warranty hasn't been registered yet. PM if you have any interest or check my marketplace ad.

#3616 4 years ago

I'm selling my documented HUO Stern POTC. I don't have feedback because I'm pretty new to the site, but you can come by and play it in person. Need to make room for Dialed In!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91233

#3617 4 years ago

Selling my Star Trek the Next Gen. Very nice condition, machine is located in the Lower Mainland BC. pm for pics, sorry not looking to ship at this time. Has laser cannons and cliffy installed, game plays 100% $4700. Worth the drive for a sweet game!!

Added over 4 years ago:

STTNG has sold.

#3618 4 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Located in Portland

Doctor Who 3400

Is that one listed on CList? Because it looks incredible if it is. Real nice machine.

#3619 4 years ago

The first pinball and arcade repair party of the season is now scheduled! It will be Sunday, February 23rd, from 11am - 8pm at Jame's house in Milton. PM me for the address.

Bring boards, monitors, power supplies and full games to work on! Bring tools and parts and help others! No time like the present to start getting your games in good working order so you can bring them to the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show this June!!! There will be local experts available for consultation and advice, testing equipment and games to play. If you need help on a specific game or board, post ahead of time about it and we can try to make sure someone is able to test or help you with it.

#3620 4 years ago

How cool is that? Anything like this ever happen closer to Portland?

#3621 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The first pinball and arcade repair party of the season is now scheduled! It will be Sunday, February 23rd, from 11am - 8pm at Jame's house in Milton. PM me for the address.
Bring boards, monitors, power supplies and full games to work on! Bring tools and parts and help others! No time like the present to start getting your games in good working order so you can bring them to the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show this June!!! There will be local experts available for consultation and advice, testing equipment and games to play. If you need help on a specific game or board, post ahead of time about it and we can try to make sure someone is able to test or help you with it.

Woohoo!

#3622 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

How cool is that? Anything like this ever happen closer to Portland?

Organize and host one! It's all super DIY, but in Washington revolves around the show and the people that help with it. Milton is about far South as people do them, although Brad in Olympia has volunteered to host a couple in the past. Bremerton and Tacoma folks host them, I host them in Seattle, a couple people more North and on the Eastside host them. Aaron hosted one in Gig Harbor last year. Build it and they will come Some are small with only 6-8 people showing up, usually the ones at Jame's house and my house will draw 30+ people over the day and a lot of games get fixed.

#3623 4 years ago

Have my Getaway for sale in Bellingham WA. $3,190 (see ad)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91456

2 weeks later
#3624 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

are we still on for this sunday?

#3625 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

are we still on for this sunday?

Yes, repair party at Jame's house! There will be local EM gurus there and Dok will have testing rigs for Williams 3-11 and WPC boards. Get started early on getting your games fixed and ready for the show. Bring full pinball and arcade games, boards, monitors, tools, etc. and get help fixing your games and diagnosing your problems. Need to learn how to solder, do a cap kit, rebuild connectors, diagnose problems with your games? This is the place. PM for address and time if you need 'em.

#3626 4 years ago

The 2020 Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show will take place June 5th - 7th at the Tacoma Convention Center in Washington State!

The show is a non-profit event completely run by volunteers. Everyone that helps put it on, staffs the desks, repairs games, drives trucks, helps with set up and break down and brings games do so for free to help promote our hobby and put on a kick ass show!

We need your help both staffing the show and helping build the biggest arcade ever in the Pacific Northwest! The volunteer sign ups for working the show and bringing games is now live, join your community to help make this the best show ever:
https://volunteer.nwpinballshow.com/

There are incentives like free passes and merch, but really this is about getting involved in the collecting community to work together to put on a fun weekend for the public. Thanks!!!

#3627 4 years ago

JP can bring and sell playfield glass at the party too if you give him a call to reserve a size for him to bring ahead of time. He's got cheap glass prices.

#3628 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

JP can bring and sell playfield glass at the party too if you give him a call to reserve a size for him to bring ahead of time. He's got cheap glass prices.

+1 good guy, have bought several from him in the past.

#3629 4 years ago

I still have a clean Gottlieb quick draw for sale..looking for 1500 obo (Canadian) would like to find a players night rider, or memory lane..

#3630 4 years ago

Anyone have a JJP POTC LE/CE for sale PM me I know someone looking for a local game.

#3631 4 years ago

There's one on Craigslist in Portland...not mine.

portland.craigslist.org link

#3632 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

There's one on Craigslist in Portland...not mine.

Saw that, probably Gunna hunt down an LE unless there is a reasonably priced CE around.

#3633 4 years ago

19.5k ha!! Love the barnacles but not THAT much

2 weeks later
#3634 4 years ago

anyone trading games these days?
have an AC/DC pro up for trade, maybe a Data East Slap Shot, NBA Jam 4 player full size arcade, Kegerator,

1 week later
#3635 4 years ago

If you've been hoarding TP, here's your chance to capitalize! (not mine)

Up for trade is a HUO original 1997 medieval madness. My father unboxed it in his family room and then was moved to my man cave 10 years ago. It was fully shopped in 2018. No interest in selling looking for trade only. Open to offers of any manufacturer butt would perfer cottonelle. I would be willing to take larger quantities of house brands 12-18 month supply for a family of 5

#3636 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

If you've been hoarding TP, here's your chance to capitalize! (not mine)

If only I had known. Could have had an original MM for probably less than $1k in toilet paper...

#3637 4 years ago

Oh to be a "manufacturer butt"!

#3638 4 years ago

Looking to pick a LOTR if anybody is selling. I would consider trading out my BM66 Catwoman edition.

#3639 4 years ago

SOLD!

Quoted from RobF:

Looking to pick a LOTR if anybody is selling.

I've got one that I have been considering moving along. It is a beautiful HUO example (I'm the 2nd owner) with 798 balls played. It has ColorDMD (LED), PinStadiums, One Ring shooter rod, plastic protector set, first-run sword ramp ball lock guide, back box flasher for spinner, and Pinnovator subwoofer output.

I'm asking $7k with everything, or can remove the ColorDMD and PinStadiums at $6.5k.

#3640 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I've got one that I have been considering moving along. It is a beautiful HUO example (I'm the 2nd owner) with 798 balls played. It has ColorDMD (LED), PinStadiums, One Ring shooter rod, plastic protector set, first-run sword ramp ball lock guide, back box flasher for spinner, and Pinnovator subwoofer output.
I'm asking $7k with everything, or can remove the ColorDMD and PinStadiums at $6.5k.

Fancy meeting you here Yep, check your email. Let's close it out.

BM66 up for sale soon!

#3641 4 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Fancy meeting you here Yep, check your email. Let's close it out.
BM66 up for sale soon!

Great to meet you and your son last night, RobF - albeit from a distance! Enjoy LOTR and I look forward to getting together and playing some pinball after this CV19 thing blows over!

#3642 4 years ago

anyone know anyplace i can get my pinball itch around Tillamook or Rockaway beach oregon? had to move down here recently very abruptly to help take care of a family member but I'm getting really boring now. Beautiful sunsets but it all starts to look the same afterawhile.

#3643 4 years ago

Everything in Oregon with pinball is closed.

#3644 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

anyone know anyplace i can get my pinball itch around Tillamook or Rockaway beach oregon? had to move down here recently very abruptly to help take care of a family member but I'm getting really boring now. Beautiful sunsets but it all starts to look the same afterawhile.

Pick up a project from someone on the list, if you post I am sure someone will part with one, then you have something to do and when it’s all fixed up you can play it

#3645 4 years ago

Gogojohnnyquack mentioned that with the location shut down, at least one operator in WA is renting out games on a per month basis. Maybe you could find something similar close by?

#3646 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Great to meet you and your son last night, RobF - albeit from a distance! Enjoy LOTR and I look forward to getting together and playing some pinball after this CV19 thing blows over!

Thanks John, it's a great game, but now I am one game over space. LOTR in, Batman out!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I purchased this new in Oct'19. Includes the Julie Newmar signed topps card. Only mods are a shaker and a slightly stronger shooter spring. I have spent quite a bit of time fine...”
2020-03-26
Edgewood, WA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 553 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3647 4 years ago

Have an IJ Williams in great condition. No cab fade. One minor broken plastic, but have the replacement. Asking $7,800 and located in east Washington. Contact if you want pictures. Serious inquiries only please.

#3648 4 years ago

I am stuck at home, anyone has projects wanting to get rid of? Also please take a look at my wish list, paying fair pre-CV19 prices for good machines.

#3649 4 years ago
Quoted from Bumper:

I am stuck at home, anyone has projects wanting to get rid of? Also please take a look at my wish list, paying fair pre-CV19 prices for good machines.

I’ve got a Hollywood Heat that I picked up from the icebox about a year ago.
Plays decent, I added some LEDs.
Has Some cracked plastics The ramp enters car is cracked (still works fine) and the trans light has a small crack.
Everything was working good, then a couple weeks ago some of the insert lights quite working. I haven’t had time to look at it yet.

I’d take $825 as it sits.
Playable but has some quirks.

I’m up in Bellingham

#3650 4 years ago

I have a beautiful twd if anyone looking

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.