IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 95.
#3551 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Congrats - JJP POTC is a truly great game!
I'm not aware of another Tuna Delight out there besides me, but FWIW, I'm not Charlie.

Whoops! My bad, sorry...

#3552 4 years ago

Not a problem. Just don't want to steal another seller's thunder.

#3553 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

... Funhouses didn't really hold up like most 90s Williams playfields for some reason.

Most Fun House machines did not come with "Diamond Plate" playfields. The hardtop was a lacquer and they had a protective mylar on them.

Late System 11Bs (such as Whirlwind) and System 11Cs (such as Rollergames) and early WPC-89s (such as Fun House or The Machine) had a small number of their playfields coated with "Diamond Plate". Those have held up reasonably over the years but as most know "Diamond Plate" does not guarantee a playfield without wear.

Most Fun House machines were really enjoyed (played a lot). There is often wear at the lower scoop kickout and also often wear in the center (the clock).

#3554 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I can let you know if I see one pop up the next time we are doing a shipping container. I got mine that way about a year ago, it was about $2500 shipped... but if you go this route you definitely will need a new playfield, Funhouses didn't really hold up like most 90s Williams playfields for some reason.

Thank you!

#3555 4 years ago

the container buys are great. the machines tend to come in needing *some* work but its a good way to get some titles that are hard to find in the area. I had to bow out of the last one but I can't wait for the next!

#3556 4 years ago

Letting my super nice HUO Pinball Refinery Iron Man VE go:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87457

No trades.

I'm open to shipping if necessary and can blanket/cardboard/plastic wrap the game and strap it to a pallet for safe transport.

#3557 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Letting my super nice HUO Pinball Refinery Iron Man VE go:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87457
No trades.
I'm open to shipping if necessary and can blanket/cardboard/plastic wrap the game and strap it to a pallet for safe transport.

Dang I wish I had the cash to grab this from you!

#3558 4 years ago

Up for grabs is my American Pinball Houdini 4800.00
Nice shape, plays great. Pick up in Portland, OR.

#3559 4 years ago

Lost in space up for trades or sale.

Question.....RBION or Junk Yard? Thoughts..

#3560 4 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

Would be Ripley's for me. Amazing game, quite deep.

Junkyard is a decent mid-range 90s title. I do like the novelty of the shoutouts to other classics, but it just doesn't stand up to something like Ripley's IMO.

#3561 4 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

RBION all the way. I love it and never get tired of it, can't imagine getting rid of it. It plays a little clunky but the rules are fairly deep. There are a lot of mechs and ramps but no real toys, and some of the callouts are annoying (rollerskating penguins, anyone?). Lawler games are hit or miss with me but I really like RBION.

Junk Yard has one of the best toys ever in the crane, it's got a decent amount of things to do, and the Time Machine DMD modes are cool, but the music and callouts are absolutely terrible and I got so sick of listening to them. I still hear "get the...hair dryer" in my nightmares lol. Most of the toys (bus, toilet, Spot) are modes in the game but the actual toys themselves don't interact with the ball (the toilet is just a fancy drain hole). I sold it many years ago and don't miss it at all.

Final point: it should be far easier (and less expensive) to find a RBION than a Junk Yard.

Nice avatar, by the way. I used to have that Heather Thomas poster hanging on my wall in college...

#3562 4 years ago

Ripley's all the way if you can find a nice one. Junkyard is fun to shoot but has a shallow ruleset.

#3563 4 years ago

Thanks for all the orders! We can include shipping on widebody or regular invisiglass for $300 to anywhere in the USA. Contact [email protected] or msg. on Pinside.

#3564 4 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Up for grabs is my American Pinball Houdini 4800.00
Nice shape, plays great. Pick up in Portland, OR.

grabbed; thanks KHL! players at Pinapalooza this weekend @ Airport Tavern in Tacoma are enjoying a very nice game.

#3565 4 years ago

Sweet!

#3566 4 years ago

GREAT TO SEE YOU! Glad to hear it's being enjoyed, thanks again my friend.

Quoted from mc300baud:

grabbed; thanks KHL! players at Pinapalooza this weekend @ Airport Tavern in Tacoma are enjoying a very nice game.

#3567 4 years ago

Thank you for all the interest, The Shadow is now sold. Lots of inquires but Iron Man still hasn't found a new home with a pinsider =)

PM with any questions or additional picture requests!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87894

1 week later
#3568 4 years ago

I am looking for a nice Catacomb. Cash in hand and can travel. PM me if you have one that you would sell.

#3569 4 years ago

We have a World Cup Soccer undergoing restoration which will be for sale soonish.

Additional new arrivals include Fishtales, Champion Pub and Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle (HUO). A few pics here: https://facebook.com/FlippersPinball/

Please PM for details. Thanks, John :-#)#

#3571 4 years ago

Did I mention we have a very rare Gottlieb Eclipse just in? Under 200 made I think qualifies as rare...
More info to come but it is very restorable!
It does need some TLC as the battery leaked plus it never got my Gootlieb Ground upgrades and so fried at least one coil and cooked the driver board a bit.
https://www.flippers.com/gottlieb_ground_cures.html
Nothing too serious for our shop mind you!
John :-#)#

#3572 4 years ago

FER SALE CLOSE ENCOUNTERS 1750$ CASH NO TRADE P/M ME FOR TIME/LOCATION PICTS ON MY PROFILE. EVERYTHING WORKS AS IT SHOULD

#3573 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb System 1 Sinbad with Pascal’s awesome P1 MPU board, Rottendog driver board and replacement interconnect cable. Playfield is good with some wear and previous touch ups. Cabinet is solid. Back glass is average with some flaking.

Game has been apart for a few years. Was fully working prior to disassembly, but is missing a few plastics. I never got around to finding them on eBay. I don’t have the 27” legs for it, but can give a set of 28.5” legs if needed. P/M if interested

#3574 4 years ago

Few things for sale

Hydra standup with board set and controls to convert to road riot. $450

I have a 10 foot pro striker bowing lane. Working project $400

2x rush the rock
1 works perfect the other needs a new hard drive and has a boot fault. Has worked for me for 4 years. $750obo pair.

8 ball pinball game good condition but does not power on. $600 obo

Also willing to trade for mage knight figures packs and dungeon things.
Or Switch games

Will also discount more if wanting all of them

Added over 4 years ago:

Update: 8 ball pinball sold

#3575 4 years ago

HUO Nascar,police force,pool sharks and HRC up for trade or sale.
Cheers

#3576 4 years ago

SELLING 1953 KEENEY'S DOMINO PUCK BOWLER . Works on coin,has been shopped,retractable pins. 6 players 4 different games .BG 9 and alley and cab 9.I need the room for incoming game. $400

#3577 4 years ago

Offering up my unopened, NEW IN BOX Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle #435 of 500. NO waiting for manufacturing - ready for IMMEDIATE pick up at my residence. Treat yourself to a special gift for Christmas!

Includes the following extras installed at Spooky Pinball’s factory:
• “Scary Blue” powder coating
• RGB LED speaker lighting
• Shaker motor
• Knocker
• Interior graphics
• Plastics protectors
• Target decals
• Coin box

$7,960 price is FIRM and is the amount I paid for it including sales tax and shipping.

Game is still strapped to pallet. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

#3578 4 years ago

I am looking to sell or trade my restored BSD.
Had a playfield swap.
-NOS clearcoated playfield
-Custom Powdercoat
-Alternate translite
-LEDs with Blue Moon conversion
-ColorDMD
-New alternate decals
-Coffin mod
-And More!
$6600 serious inquiries only
Thanks!!

#3579 4 years ago

anyone trading or selling Hobbit(any edition) or Guardians or the Galaxy, or maybe Earthshaker or Nip-it? just putting out the feelers...also if you know anyone looking for AC/DC pro, Lethal Weapon 3, No Fear, or for the right trade Spiderman,

#3580 4 years ago

My buddy is going to be selling his Dialed In SE. Anyone interested?

#3581 4 years ago

Bally Medusa up for trade/sale, also got a really nice Royal Rumble as well as a HUO Star Battle cocktail pin

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Good condition Bally Medusa that plays awesome! The bad: the cab has a small bracket on the back to make the head solid and there is a little wear on the backside of cabinet as we...”
2019-12-10
Gresham, OR
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 352 times

1 week later
#3582 4 years ago

Got to clear a little space...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a nice player’s Addams Family pinball machine for sale. It plays perfectly. The only real issue is a little playfield and insert wear (all visible in photos). The machin...”
2019-12-21
Zillah, WA
5,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 462 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3583 4 years ago

Thats a good price for an Addams. Someone should scoop that up.

I have a few on the chopping block:
1. HUO Elvira House of Horrrors LE #25, less than 50 plays, Cliffys, EZ slide rails, speaker lights, LED strips front and back

2. Metallica Pro: speaker lights, mirror blades, Cliffy's, was previously on route, just fully shopped, plays like new

3. HUO Medieval Madness Remake LE: Color DMD, Shaker, Mirror Blades, Just Fully Shopped , All new Purple Titan Rubbers, Looks new, only flaw is very thin scratch on lower left side decal

These are all at my house in Portland Oregon, but I can bring any of them up to my place near Seattle if anyone is interested.

#3584 4 years ago

How much for Elvira?

#3585 4 years ago

Working on a Funhouse. It is cleaning up nicely, just need to get Rudy cleaned up and dialed in.

#3586 4 years ago

bally indy 500, shopped with a no fade original art, $3800 or trade plus cash for stern pro of any title
located near boise ID

#3587 4 years ago

looking to trade (or sell) my HUO deadpool pro for a stern JP. Im the only owner and the machine is about 4 months old. it has speaker light kit, mirror blades , 3d flipper topper from coin taker

Added over 4 years ago:

looking to trade (or sell) my HUO deadpool pro for a stern JP. Im the only owner and the machine is about 4 months old. it has speaker light kit, mirror blades , shaker motor,3d flipper topper from coin taker

#3589 4 years ago
Quoted from cakalues:

Thats a good price for an Addams. Someone should scoop that up.
I have a few on the chopping block:
1. HUO Elvira House of Horrrors LE #25, less than 50 plays, Cliffys, EZ slide rails, speaker lights, LED strips front and back
2. Metallica Pro: speaker lights, mirror blades, Cliffy's, was previously on route, just fully shopped, plays like new
3. HUO Medieval Madness Remake LE: Color DMD, Shaker, Mirror Blades, Just Fully Shopped , All new Purple Titan Rubbers, Looks new, only flaw is very thin scratch on lower left side decal
These are all at my house in Portland Oregon, but I can bring any of them up to my place near Seattle if anyone is interested.

Elvira price?

#3590 4 years ago

u need this color nuts to shine your playfiled and decorate the Funhouse. it's getting poplar DIY.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89309

#3591 4 years ago

Still have a few things to clear out.

Hydra standup with board set and controls to convert to road riot. $400

I have a 10 foot pro striker bowing lane. Working (line out in dmd) $400

2x rush the rock
1 works perfect the other needs a new hard drive and has a boot fault. Has worked for me for 4 years. $700pair.

Interests for trades: arcades... skeeball, MK3, Rampart, 720, toobin, pac battle royale, GT 2019 or 20, Star wars, spy hunter.
None arcade:
mtg, mage knight, D&D dungeon stuff, nes switch games.

#3592 4 years ago
Quoted from makeusgreater:

u need this color nuts to shine your playfiled and decorate the Funhouse. it's getting poplar DIY.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89309

How Did The Customers Say:
That must be the best pinball nut ever, light up my Star-War!--- James
Thank u for the pretty nuts! The only option i will consider in future.---Adrian Lynch

#3593 4 years ago

Road Show for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice road show with interactive topper, LEDs, and painted radio. Machine works perfectly Only flaws are faded cabinet and a little fish kickout wear.”
2019-12-27
Zillah, WA
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 300 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3594 4 years ago

Selling my used ramp for WCS '94, i just replaced them with the new repro from Starship Fantasy. They are pretty beat up but worked fine in the game.

$100, delivery possible but shipping at your cost (+/-$50 i would think?).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwpinball/permalink/2879665278734401/

#3595 4 years ago

Happy New Year! I've got the following up for grabs.

Centaur 3900.00 OBO: repro mirrored BG, pretty nice original PF, LEDs
The Shadow 4200.00 OBO: Nice condition, just rebuilt both player controlled diverters and the sanctum mech, no errors, plays perfectly.
AC/DC Premium (2012 build) 5800.00 OBO: New train ramp just installed, train and fireball adhesives on the ramps, custom painted train toy, cliffy on shooter lane and bell, game is shopped nice and plays awesome!
Fish Tales 3300 OBO: Cab art has some of the normal fade, very nice PF, plays great with no errors.

Might be interested in trades, especially towards a Stern Jurassic Park. Thanks!

#3596 4 years ago

update FER SALE CLOSE ENCOUNTERS 1400$ CASH NO TRADE P/M ME FOR TIME/LOCATION PICTS ON MY PROFILE. EVERYTHING WORKS AS IT SHOULD

#3597 4 years ago

Selling/Trading my low play Iron Maiden LE.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89734

#3598 4 years ago

Looking for a player’s condition taxi, preferably in Bc (to avoid the exchange/taxes) would consider a trade for my cyclone.

#3599 4 years ago

A taxi just popped up in Vancouver WA on Craigslist. Too far? portland.craigslist.org link

#3600 4 years ago
Quoted from spblat:

A taxi just popped up in Vancouver WA on Craigslist. Too far? portland.craigslist.org link

I hate those kind of ads no pictures and someone who wants you to guess at a price - we all know what they are worth on Pinside but it is all about condition.

It’s like he is fishing for offers.

I like Taxi Cyclone is meh to me...

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/72?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.