5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,574 posts
  • 326 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Shoot_Again
  • Topic is favorited by 233 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3574 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 72.
#3551 32 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Congrats - JJP POTC is a truly great game!
I'm not aware of another Tuna Delight out there besides me, but FWIW, I'm not Charlie.

Whoops! My bad, sorry...

#3552 32 days ago

Not a problem. Just don't want to steal another seller's thunder.

#3553 32 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

... Funhouses didn't really hold up like most 90s Williams playfields for some reason.

Most Fun House machines did not come with "Diamond Plate" playfields. The hardtop was a lacquer and they had a protective mylar on them.

Late System 11Bs (such as Whirlwind) and System 11Cs (such as Rollergames) and early WPC-89s (such as Fun House or The Machine) had a small number of their playfields coated with "Diamond Plate". Those have held up reasonably over the years but as most know "Diamond Plate" does not guarantee a playfield without wear.

Most Fun House machines were really enjoyed (played a lot). There is often wear at the lower scoop kickout and also often wear in the center (the clock).

#3554 31 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I can let you know if I see one pop up the next time we are doing a shipping container. I got mine that way about a year ago, it was about $2500 shipped... but if you go this route you definitely will need a new playfield, Funhouses didn't really hold up like most 90s Williams playfields for some reason.

Thank you!

#3555 31 days ago

the container buys are great. the machines tend to come in needing *some* work but its a good way to get some titles that are hard to find in the area. I had to bow out of the last one but I can't wait for the next!

#3556 28 days ago

Letting my super nice HUO Pinball Refinery Iron Man VE go:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87457

No trades.

I'm open to shipping if necessary and can blanket/cardboard/plastic wrap the game and strap it to a pallet for safe transport.

#3557 28 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Letting my super nice HUO Pinball Refinery Iron Man VE go:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87457
No trades.
I'm open to shipping if necessary and can blanket/cardboard/plastic wrap the game and strap it to a pallet for safe transport.

Dang I wish I had the cash to grab this from you!

#3558 27 days ago

Up for grabs is my American Pinball Houdini 4800.00
Nice shape, plays great. Pick up in Portland, OR.

#3559 25 days ago

Lost in space up for trades or sale.

Question.....RBION or Junk Yard? Thoughts..

#3560 25 days ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

Would be Ripley's for me. Amazing game, quite deep.

Junkyard is a decent mid-range 90s title. I do like the novelty of the shoutouts to other classics, but it just doesn't stand up to something like Ripley's IMO.

#3561 25 days ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

RBION all the way. I love it and never get tired of it, can't imagine getting rid of it. It plays a little clunky but the rules are fairly deep. There are a lot of mechs and ramps but no real toys, and some of the callouts are annoying (rollerskating penguins, anyone?). Lawler games are hit or miss with me but I really like RBION.

Junk Yard has one of the best toys ever in the crane, it's got a decent amount of things to do, and the Time Machine DMD modes are cool, but the music and callouts are absolutely terrible and I got so sick of listening to them. I still hear "get the...hair dryer" in my nightmares lol. Most of the toys (bus, toilet, Spot) are modes in the game but the actual toys themselves don't interact with the ball (the toilet is just a fancy drain hole). I sold it many years ago and don't miss it at all.

Final point: it should be far easier (and less expensive) to find a RBION than a Junk Yard.

Nice avatar, by the way. I used to have that Heather Thomas poster hanging on my wall in college...

#3562 25 days ago

Ripley's all the way if you can find a nice one. Junkyard is fun to shoot but has a shallow ruleset.

#3563 25 days ago

Thanks for all the orders! We can include shipping on widebody or regular invisiglass for $300 to anywhere in the USA. Contact sales@nitropinball.com or msg. on Pinside.

#3564 23 days ago
Quoted from KHL:

Up for grabs is my American Pinball Houdini 4800.00
Nice shape, plays great. Pick up in Portland, OR.

grabbed; thanks KHL! players at Pinapalooza this weekend @ Airport Tavern in Tacoma are enjoying a very nice game.

#3565 23 days ago

Sweet!

#3566 19 days ago

GREAT TO SEE YOU! Glad to hear it's being enjoyed, thanks again my friend.

Quoted from mc300baud:

grabbed; thanks KHL! players at Pinapalooza this weekend @ Airport Tavern in Tacoma are enjoying a very nice game.

#3567 18 days ago

Thank you for all the interest, The Shadow is now sold. Lots of inquires but Iron Man still hasn't found a new home with a pinsider =)

PM with any questions or additional picture requests!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87894

1 week later
#3568 8 days ago

I am looking for a nice Catacomb. Cash in hand and can travel. PM me if you have one that you would sell.

#3569 8 days ago

We have a World Cup Soccer undergoing restoration which will be for sale soonish.

Additional new arrivals include Fishtales, Champion Pub and Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle (HUO). A few pics here: https://facebook.com/FlippersPinball/

Please PM for details. Thanks, John :-#)#

#3571 6 days ago

Did I mention we have a very rare Gottlieb Eclipse just in? Under 200 made I think qualifies as rare...
More info to come but it is very restorable!
It does need some TLC as the battery leaked plus it never got my Gootlieb Ground upgrades and so fried at least one coil and cooked the driver board a bit.
https://www.flippers.com/gottlieb_ground_cures.html
Nothing too serious for our shop mind you!
John :-#)#

#3572 4 days ago

FER SALE CLOSE ENCOUNTERS 1750$ CASH NO TRADE P/M ME FOR TIME/LOCATION PICTS ON MY PROFILE. EVERYTHING WORKS AS IT SHOULD

#3573 2 days ago

I have a Gottlieb System 1 Sinbad with Pascal’s awesome P1 MPU board, Rottendog driver board and replacement interconnect cable. Playfield is good with some wear and previous touch ups. Cabinet is solid. Back glass is average with some flaking.

Game has been apart for a few years. Was fully working prior to disassembly, but is missing a few plastics. I never got around to finding them on eBay. I don’t have the 27” legs for it, but can give a set of 28.5” legs if needed. P/M if interested

#3574 2 days ago

Few things for sale

Hydra standup with board set and controls to convert to road riot. $450

I have a 10 foot pro striker bowing lane. Working project $400

2x rush the rock
1 works perfect the other needs a new hard drive and has a boot fault. Has worked for me for 4 years. $750obo pair.

8 ball pinball game good condition but does not power on. $600 obo

Also willing to trade for mage knight figures packs and dungeon things.
Or Switch games

Will also discount more if wanting all of them

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Toppers
WOZ Out of stock
Singer Pinball Designs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 49.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
There are 3574 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 72.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside