IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 95.
#3451 4 years ago

Rob zombie 5300 usd

Top card 1100 usd

Buccaneer 1100usd

Pics on Seattle Craigslist

Games are 30 minutes into Canada from border.

No tax or duty for an American bringing American made products back into America in case you didn’t know.

No trades sorry, need room.

#3452 4 years ago

Still looking for a players condition taxi or count-down..must be working. contemplating selling my Gottlieb north star..would consider a trade for a jungle princess, big brave or...

#3453 4 years ago

Any bingo machine collectors here? I have some friends that are getting up there in age and are ready to move their 1954 Bally Variety. It's in really nice shape. I'll post photos if there is interest.

#3454 4 years ago

I’ll be heading to lynnwood next weekend for the nw tournament.

I can bring top card or buccaneer with me if anyone is interested.

Game must be prepaid by e transfer or cash to a mutual friend first though.

Pm if interested.

#3455 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Pair of Mario Kart GP 2 linked arcade games. Work great will trade for pinball or $5500 for the pair.

You still have these available for sale?

#3456 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale is my Austin Powers pinball machine - it is very clean, inside and out. Nice bright DMD, cabinet is in very good shape - can't say no nicks or dings but it is VERY good, s...”
2019-08-31
Seattle, WA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 160 times

Looking for a new home..,

#3457 4 years ago

Hi Guys,

I am holding a pinball party to raise funds for world relief. I will be holding it in Lynnwood this Friday night, Sept. 6 from 6pm to 10pm. There will be about 20 to 25 pinball machines, depending on the weather: if it's good as forecast, I will have some outside. I plan to have Firepower Duel head-to-head pinballs set up, and probably some other rare machines.

I will donate the collected coins to the My Coins Count program at the MCC Festival For World Relief in Abbotsford the following week. Donations are matched 4 to 1 by the Canadian government, so our efforts and funds get a powerful multiplier.

I am doing it yearly as a memorial to my mother who was a tireless volunteer for many MCC activities. She would mostly sell hand made crafts that she made all year to sell at the annual MCC festival. I don't make crafts, but figured I could put my pinball collection to good use for this cause.

If you want to come to the party, PM me your email address and I'll send you instructions. Below are details about this year's My Coins Count project and other links with more info.

Ron

Shanti Nepal has been working in primary health care in poor and marginalized communities since 2004. Shanti Nepal has been working in this area to improve the poor nutritional status of women and children under 5. This project will provide nutritional education for pregnant women and mothers with children, while also supporting improved agriculture and income generation through training, inputs, irrigation systems and training on food preservation and storing. The project also provides education in family health.

https://www.mccfestival.com/

https://www.mccfestival.com/donate/my-coins-count/

The last I checked, about 90% of MCC donations go to supported projects and about 10% for administration. I think this might have more details.

https://mcc.org/media/resources/8701

#3458 4 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Hi Guys,
I am holding a pinball party to raise funds for world relief. I will be holding it in Lynnwood this Friday night, Sept. 6 from 6pm to 10pm. There will be about 20 to 25 pinball machines, depending on the weather: if it's good as forecast, I will have some outside. I plan to have Firepower Duel head-to-head pinballs set up, and probably some other rare machines.
I will donate the collected funds to the My Coins Count program at the MCC Festival For World Relief in Abbotsford the following week. Donations are matched 4 to 1 by the Canadian government, so our efforts and funds get a powerful multiplier.
I am doing it yearly as a memorial to my mother who was a tireless volunteer for many MCC activities. She would mostly sell hand made crafts that she made all year to sell at the annual MCC festival. I don't make crafts, but figured I could put my pinball collection to good use for this cause.
If you want to come to the party, PM me your email address and I'll send you instructions. Below are details about this year's My Coins Count project and other links with more info.
Ron
Shanti Nepal has been working in primary health care in poor and marginalized communities since 2004. Shanti Nepal has been working in this area to improve the poor nutritional status of women and children under 5. This project will provide nutritional education for pregnant women and mothers with children, while also supporting improved agriculture and income generation through training, inputs, irrigation systems and training on food preservation and storing. The project also provides education in family health.
https://www.mccfestival.com/
https://www.mccfestival.com/donate/my-coins-count/
The last I checked, about 90% of MCC donations go to supported projects and about 10% for administration. I think this might have more details.
https://mcc.org/media/resources/8701

Ron is great guy with some great machines - if I was in town I would be there.

Good luck with the fundraiser....

#3459 4 years ago

Thanks, Mark! Too bad I didn't plan much in advance this time and you can't make it. I made a list minute decision to do it before the festival, so it will be a smaller turnout. I hope to see some new faces: come out and meet some other local pinheads!

#3460 4 years ago

Firepower 1600.00 (fully shopped, pf protector installed, NV Ram, new speaker)
High Speed 2100.00 (Pinscore displays, extra plastics, really nice player condition game w factory mylar on PF)
Starship Troopers 2500.00 (nice shape, some LEDs)

Pick up is in Portland

#3461 4 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Starship Troopers 2500.00 (nice shape, some LEDs)

Ugh, that Starhip Troopers is killing me. That one's been on my list but I have no room right now!

#3462 4 years ago

Man, as I rarely play competitively, I forgot about the championships happening this weekend. That venue is literally 5 minutes from my place. Do many people come from out of town for that? Is there already any pre-party happening? As I'm opening my gameroom this weekend for my fundraiser anyway, I could start early and host tonight as well if there's interest. Is there a thread about this event I should post in?

#3463 4 years ago

Lots of us from Vancouver coming, some from Portland, at least one from Edmonton

There’s a fb group for the tournament

#3464 4 years ago

There is a thread about it on the "other" forum. I would love to attend your get together.

Quoted from HighVoltage:Man, as I rarely play competitively, I forgot about the championships happening this weekend. That venue is literally 5 minutes from my place. Do many people come from out of town for that? Is there already any pre-party happening? As I'm opening my gameroom this weekend for my fundraiser anyway, I could start early and host tonight as well if there's interest. Is there a thread about this event I should post in?

#3465 4 years ago

No Fear $2400
Ac/dc pro $4200
Lethal weapon 3 players/import $1800
judge Dredd $3000

#3466 4 years ago

Looking for a nice condition Lord of the Rings. Is anyone looking to sell?

#3467 4 years ago

Anybody have a stern spider-man or fish tales for sale? I have a stern Cheetah project I would offer as partial trade. Also have a HUO full throttle.
I can pick up in WA, OR, MT, ID, or BC.

#3468 4 years ago

We just got a few dmd machines in, including a Fish Tales. Fishtales has a faded rough cabinet however and will need restoration. We also got a BSD (needs restoration) and Roller Coaster Tycoon (restoration in progress).

We will put them up on our website when ready with pricing.

For newest info on latest arrivals best to follow our Facebook: facebook.com/flipperspinball

#3469 4 years ago

I have a perfect working spy hunter fully shopped and 1000 cash for your mario karts.

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Pair of Mario Kart GP 2 linked arcade games. Work great will trade for pinball or $5500 for the pair.

#3470 4 years ago

I have a Williams Junk Yard pinball machine. Machine is in good shape with LED's throughout the machine along with some strip LED lighting. Cabinet has some normal dings/dents/damage due to moving over the years. Machine comes with a set of new sling shot plastics, new legs and levelers, owners manual, up graded old friends bus (not installed) and a 3D wrecking cars that needs to be painted before installing. Asking 4250 OBO.

#3471 4 years ago

My buddy, who’s not on pinside, is selling a huo jjp potc LE.
Low plays and fantastic playfield.
$9500
Pm me and I could put you in touch.

#3472 4 years ago

I have a couple of machines for sale.

I have a Central Park em in good shape with an excellent playfield 8.9 backglass 7.5 cabinet.
$900

I also have a Wheel of Fortune collector quality. Very fun Family friendly game.
$4000

PM me if interested

Chris

1 week later
#3473 4 years ago

Selling as a package deal.

Twilight Zone pinball machine that is a players machine with a few minor wear spots that do not impact play (cosmetic only). Cabinet is in good shape and playfield good shape besides the 2 minor wear spots. All stock besides Ingo LED Clock upgrade.
Williams 1993 Indiana Jones pinball machine in excellent shape. Cabinet has no fade and playfield is in great shape. Everything working on this machine.

Cash only and no trades for anything. $14,000 obo.

#3474 4 years ago

Selling my new Star Wars Pro I worked a trade on, looking for a Ghostbusters so I can trade or sell it outright...$5k obo prefer a trade for a GB

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “*Lowered the price to $4700 - which is lower than the pinside average price for this pinball* For sale is my Stern Star Wars Pro - it has under 50 plays. I traded for it and hones...”
2019-09-22
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 377 times

#3475 4 years ago

Lowered the price on my Star Wars - still looking for the trade but I will make this a deal if someone wants it now for $4750 - that is the Pinside average price and now is firm price, I played it just a few times, seriously it is out of the box and almost no plays. Hoping someone has a Ghostbusters and looking to mix it up.

#3476 4 years ago

I have a really nice STPrem with the Aurich alternate graphics and a shaker. I am looking to trade it out with priority to the titles below, but will consider others. PM to discuss further.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QM3SEYwPUCvewcYN8

LOTR
ACNC
DPPrem
Maiden
IJTPA
TOTAN
Shadow
WH20
MBr
HS2

#3477 4 years ago
Quoted from apscarpelli:

Selling as a package deal.
Twilight Zone pinball machine that is a players machine with a few minor wear spots that do not impact play (cosmetic only). Cabinet is in good shape and playfield good shape besides the 2 minor wear spots. All stock besides Ingo LED Clock upgrade.
Williams 1993 Indiana Jones pinball machine in excellent shape. Cabinet has no fade and playfield is in great shape. Everything working on this machine.
Cash only and no trades for anything. $14,000 obo.

Price lowered to $13,500. Serious inquiries only.

#3478 4 years ago

Looking to reduce some of my coin op collection , I have too much. Have been collecting and repairing EM for years. Everything from puck bowlers to vending machines.

#3479 4 years ago
Quoted from plgg3:

Looking to reduce some of my coin op collection , I have too much. Have been collecting and repairing EM for years. Everything from puck bowlers to vending machines.

List it and price it; I am sure some or all of it will move eventually!

Or do an open house / garage sale thing, or just try to move it all in bulk to a resellser?

#3480 4 years ago

Thanks I have 2 games listed here in classifies.

#3481 4 years ago

Ok not officially trying to reduce my price but if I can sell this pin this next week I would take $4500 firm cash - no trades unless it is a Ghostbusters.

That I why I will list temp. Price reduction in this forum. I have had interest in the pinball but no one is close to Seattle so I prefer a local sale cash again firm priced or trade for. Ghostbusters

Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “*Lowered the price to $4700 - which is lower than the pinside average price for this pinball* For sale is my Stern Star Wars Pro - it has under 50 plays. I traded for it and hones...”
2019-09-22
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 377 times

#3482 4 years ago

Let’s get this sold
Price lowered to $4200

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-munsters-pro-24

#3483 4 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Ghostbusters Pro - I know new code, but I thought I would throw it out there...

#3484 4 years ago

New lowered price on my Junk Yard pin. Looking for $3995 on it and would like a cash sale. You can view it here:
Pinside: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85380
Local Craigslist: eugene.craigslist.org link
Give me a call and lets talk.

#3485 4 years ago
Quoted from apscarpelli:

Price lowered to $13,500. Serious inquiries only.

spokane.craigslist.org link

Link to add. Have pics ready to send.

#3486 4 years ago

Looking to buy Fishtales, whodunit, or BSD. If anyone has a lead on this pin, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you.

#3487 4 years ago

Looking for a players Mata Hari. If anyone has one they want to part with. PM me. Will travel for it.

#3488 4 years ago
Quoted from dabomb1:

Looking for a players Mata Hari. If anyone has one they want to part with. PM me. Will travel for it.

Ur collection says u have one?

And wait - 26 machines in Keremeos!?

#3489 4 years ago

Looking for one for my buddy. He can't have mine.

#3490 4 years ago

I have dealt with Darrell before he is easy to work with and a nice guy. I transported some project games to bothel for him. We had food and drinks. He is an enthusiast. Deal with confidence he is a man of his word in my experience!

#3491 4 years ago

I'm looking to buy a used commercial dart board that you would find in a bar, etc. Anyone have one for sale, or know where I could get one? Must be in nice condition.

#3492 4 years ago

portland.craigslist.org link

(Not mine, Just found on CL)

#3493 4 years ago

saw that one....thx.

#3494 4 years ago

Very nice Tron LE for sale w/mods: $13,500 CAD (~$10,100 USD). No trades.

PM if interested.

Thanks,
Jeff

Added over 4 years ago:

* sold *

#3495 4 years ago
Quoted from dawgs:

Looking for a nice condition Lord of the Rings. Is anyone looking to sell?

I am Still Looking!!! If you are in Washington or Oregon and want to sell your nice Lord of the Rings please contact me.

#3496 4 years ago

Anyone selling or trading a Dialed In or Hobbit? Prefer standard but open to any,

#3497 4 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Anyone selling or trading a Dialed In or Hobbit? Prefer standard but open to any,

We have a Dialed In Standard demo unit. Contact [email protected]

#3498 4 years ago

Not sure if coeur d’Alene is included in the Pacific Northwest but there is a cheap project pin on cl for the area

spokane.craigslist.org link

#3499 4 years ago

Have a clean avengers pro pin 3800$ . No errors, fresh rubber ,95% LEDs. Ready for route.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#3500 4 years ago

Before you purchase from Nitro Pinball I'd read this.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tommy-from-nitro-assaults-female-at-bar

Quoted from NitroPinballUSA:

We have a Dialed In Standard demo unit. Contact [email protected]

There are 4,716 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.