IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 95.
#3401 4 years ago

looking for a cq, or near anyway, BSD. Anyone interested in making room for new pins this is one I would like to add to the collection. pm me, Cheers

#3402 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling a HUO Guardians of the Galaxy Pro pinball machine. It is in excellent condition with low plays. I'm looking for TZ, IJ and The Shadow. Might be able to work out a deal fo...”
2019-06-21
Meridian, ID
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 338 times

I have a GOTG up for sale near Boise.

#3403 4 years ago

I just saw this, Did anyone go to this today? Any decent projects left?

seattle.craigslist.org link

#3404 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I just saw this, Did anyone go to this today? Any decent projects left?
seattle.craigslist.org link

Isn' t that the Ice Box?

#3405 4 years ago

Yes ,ice box

#3406 4 years ago

I bought a kiss pro there awhile back, nice people

#3407 4 years ago

Thinking about selling my Argosy EM, it’s in decent shape. Any idea what price would be reasonable in the Pacific Northwest? I know EMs don’t go for as much as back east.

#3408 4 years ago

The Ice Box did not have a lot of pins for sale in their Garage Sale. I got there an hour after it started on Saturday and it sounded like a couple people had snapped up a few pin deals right at the start, people had driven up from Oregon for it. The Demo Man, Flintstones and Star Trek DE were gone and some guys were loading another pin into a truck. There was a decent Fish Tales for $2500 still and an EM they showed me in a back room. Mostly it was arcade games, lots and lots of conversions and 90s games that looked like they'd had a lot of use and then been stored in a warehouse for years, pretty good layer of dirt. I bought a non-working E-Swat that I could tell was a William's Moon Patrol cabinet for $100, the cabinet was in good shape and the monitor didn't have a lot of burn. I got it working while cleaning it up, although the sound chip on the board is toast. I'm gonna try to strip the black paint off and see if I can rescue the Moon Patrol artwork underneath.

#3409 4 years ago

Is anyone coming to Expo that could bring a game for me from Portland?

Robert

#3410 4 years ago

For sale

Banzai run - nice game -5000
Dr dude - needs displays otherwise very nice
Roller Disco - couple solenoids not firing otherwise very nice game -400
Big guns - project game needs boards and displays - 600
PM for phone number

#3411 4 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Is anyone coming to Expo that could bring a game for me from Portland?
Robert

Where / what event are you talking about? Arcade Expo has already passed. Do you mean California Extreme in July?

#3412 4 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Do you mean California Extreme in July?

Yes, that's what I meant...but game was sold, so I don't need transportation now.

Thanks.

Robert

#3413 4 years ago

Hit me up if you need transport again: I sometimes head down for shows.

#3414 4 years ago

Selling this Jive Time EM

Machine - For Sale
Jive Time Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a machine I found in storage. It was a car dealerships along with a Breakshot. The game turns on and lights up. No major wear and everything is attached and in good shape.”
2019-07-02
Tacoma, WA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 735 days
Viewed: 231 times

#3415 4 years ago

We are putting together our next container pin buy! There is room for 8-10 more pins on it if anyone is interested. The web database tracks the data, photos, reservations, pricing, etc. Feel free to check it out and reserve a game if you are interested. The sorting functions are useful. Games are delivered to the Seattle area.

Standard disclaimer, these are usually heavily routed European games that will need a lot of cleanup, they may be dirty, have hacks, missing parts, have playfield wear, board problems, etc. Look at the photos closely! Most do boot up though. If you want more info about how this all works, just ask, but I figure most people know the drill by now.

The site: http://container.proludio.com/

If you click the "I" button you can see the latest description, price comparison, and reserve a game. There are photos for ever game and a few have videos. --Dan

#3416 4 years ago

Looking for a GOTG near Portland. About to buy a new one but would rather save a little if someone is ready to part with theirs.

#3417 4 years ago

Slugfest for $2700
(Not mine, just posting the link)

portland.craigslist.org link

#3418 4 years ago
Quoted from Awalls:

Slugfest for $2700

Most machine go for $3500. Selling because I need to move and don’t have room at my new place.

LOL, the irony of a "must sell" description versus a high price is always amusing... I've seen local ones go for mid 1000s.

#3419 4 years ago

Looking for a WOZ RR, ECLE, or possibly a standard. Prefer to find one that’s HUO and doesn’t have the 5v boards. Please send me a PM if you have one or know of one for sale. Thanks.

#3420 4 years ago

I have an HOU Walking Dead LE with topper and some mods in mint condition that I would like to trade for a Dead Pool LE in similar condition + cash on my part.

Added over 5 years ago:

Would sell if anyone is interested.

#3421 4 years ago

Stern playboy real nice game $2600
Lethal Weapon 3 (cab not so nice, playfield ok, brand new DMD, no errors) $2000
Judge Dredd great shape game(no topper,have mount though) $2900
Ac/dc $4200
Open to $$$ also trades!

Added over 5 years ago:

Playboy sold!!!!!
No Fear $2400
Ac/dc pro $4200
Lethal weapon 3 $1900

1 week later
#3422 4 years ago

I have a 10 foot pro striker bowing lane. Working project $450

2x rush the rock
1 works perfect the other needs a new hard drive and has a boot fault. Has worked for me for 4 years. $800 obo pair.

#3424 4 years ago

Have a gently used Munster pro for sale or trade.

#3426 4 years ago

Last call on the latest shipping container pin purchase from Italy! A few new games were added in the last couple days:
http://container.proludio.com/

#3427 4 years ago

See ya @ CA Extreme -

Quoted from HighVoltage:

I'm heading down to California Extreme in bay area later this month. If anyone has their eye on something out there, I'm offering transport service along the route between Seattle area and there.
Take a window-shopping peek:
sacramento.craigslist.org link
sfbay.craigslist.org link
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds?s=1&radius_latitude=43.6759&radius_longitude=-121.9805&keywords=&ad_what%5B%5D=machine&ad_wantedforsale%5B%5D=forsale&min_price=&max_price=&pinsider=&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=797&source%5B%5D=pinside#results

1 week later
#3428 4 years ago

A bunch of games have just been listed for sale near CAX. I've got room coming back and could provide transport service if anyone's looking for any of these.

Quoted from Pball:

I've decided to downsize fairly significantly. I just don't have the time these days to play as much as I used to and some games go a month between plays. I wish I had the time to set up and tear down games at CAX to bring some to the show, but I live ~20 minutes away if anyone wants to check out a game this weekend. I'll get proper ads up as I get pictures, but here are the games I'll be listing along with the few I already have listed:
NBA Fast Break x2 (linked pair)
Judge Dredd
Demolition Man
Bride of Pinbot
Road Show
Addams Family Gold
Punchy the Clown
Hook
Demolition Man
Stern Pirates of the Caribbean
Punchy the Clown
Guns n Roses - $5,500
WWE Wrestlemania LE - $4,000
Stern Star Wars LE - $7,500
Alvin G USA Football - $4,000

#3429 4 years ago

Thinking of mixing it up so....looking for a taxi, or a count-down..I have a nice North Star I’m willing to sell/trade + $ or...willing to travel a bit for the right game...

#3430 4 years ago

Hi all,

Looking to grow my collection. If anyone has a bead on the following in the PDX SEA area, please let me know. Thanks in advance for any leads.

AC/DC LE
TAF
TSPP
WPT
TRS - Mick on a stick!
WCS
IM Pro Vault

#3431 4 years ago
Quoted from chefdujour:

Hi all,
Looking to grow my collection. If anyone has a bead on the following in the PDX SEA area, please let me know. Thanks in advance for any leads.
AC/DC LE
TAF
TSPP
WPT
TRS - Mick on a stick!
WCS
IM Pro Vault

Clean TSPP on the Facebook northwest pinball classifieds, not mine. $5,000

https://m.facebook.com/groups/697111190323165?ref=bookmarks

#3432 4 years ago
Quoted from chefdujour:

Hi all,
AC/DC LE
TAF
TSPP
WPT
TRS - Mick on a stick!
WCS
IM Pro Vault

There is a container buy just closing up now that has a WPT on it but you would have to pull the trigger pretty fast. Great price on WPT.

Look back a couple posts for info.

#3433 4 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Clean TSPP on the Facebook northwest pinball classifieds, not mine. $5,000
https://m.facebook.com/groups/697111190323165?ref=bookmarks

Thanks to all for the PMs &
above replies. Still on the hunt so keep me in mind. Cheers!

#3434 4 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I have a 10 foot pro striker bowing lane. Working project $450
2x rush the rock
1 works perfect the other needs a new hard drive and has a boot fault. Has worked for me for 4 years. $800 obo pair.

Still available shoot offers if intersted. Better discount if package deal...

#3435 4 years ago

Looking for an excellent condition Sega Batman Forever. Please PM if you have one for sale. Thanks!

#3436 4 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Looking for an excellent condition Sega Batman Forever. Please PM if you have one for sale. Thanks!

There are two available on the container buy that is about to be finalized.

http://container.proludio.com/

#3437 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

There are two available on the container buy that is about to be finalized.

Container usually != “excellent condition”

#3438 4 years ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

Container usually != “excellent condition”

#3439 4 years ago

Also looking for a CQ Judge Dredd, please PM if you have one for sale. You must be willing to pack for shipping please but I will take care of all shipping arrangements. Thanks!

#3440 4 years ago

Available in Portland

Gottlieb Royal Flush 900.00 OBO
Gottlieb King Kool 750.00 OBO

Added over 5 years ago:

All have been sold, thank you.

#3441 4 years ago

I've got a Taxi for sale. This is an extensively refurbished players game, with new coil sleeves, totally new pops, new flippers (the entire assembly), new $400 MPU board, new Jackpot display, new LEDs, flashers, rubber, power cable, some new plastics and a freshly installed spinout ramp with retainer. Clean, great playing game, fun System 11. Has some playfield wear (on some inserts, and around pops). If you have ever had one of my games, you know I take good care of them. This is a game that everyone loves. I have two, which is why I am looking to trade/sell this one. I will get pics and start a regular ad when I get a chance. $2200 cash (which is less than what I have in it), or comparable trade. All the best!!!

I also have a beautiful original Cyclone that is in great shape. $2300

#3443 4 years ago

What you looking for trade ? Inquiry minds would like to know

#3444 4 years ago

Earthshaker in Eugene.

eugene.craigslist.org link

#3445 4 years ago

Selling my Pinbot in Portland

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great player's condition Pinbot, working nearly 100%. Some typical playfield wear on the eye ejects and the upper left eject hole. Playfield cleaned, waxed with new rubber and new ...”
2019-08-13
Portland, OR
1,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 350 times

#3446 4 years ago

Have a Riverboat Gambler I’m looking to sell.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Has a few repaired plastics, but playfeild is in good shape, new rubber, LED, cleaned and ready to go. From time to time has an issue with display not turning on when powered up in...”
2019-08-16
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 201 times

#3447 4 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Still available shoot offers if intersted. Better discount if package deal...

Still available. Pro striker up north on CL is $1200.

Items are priced to sell. Open to offers or part trade.

Link below

#3449 4 years ago

Sega Starship Troopers in nice shape, might consider trades. Pick up is in Portland.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Sega's Starship Troopers in good condition, works 100% w strong flippers and ramps are great (no busts at the entrances like apparently many have). Mirror blades installed, some LE...”
2019-08-18
Gresham, OR
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 90 times

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold, thanks!

1 week later
#3450 4 years ago

Pair of Mario Kart GP 2 linked arcade games. Work great will trade for pinball or $5500 for the pair.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/69?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.