IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 95.
#3351 5 years ago

I have a nice Gottlieb jacks open that’s working 100%..good play field, nice cabinet, and solid back glass..looking for ‘60’s Gottlieb to ideally trade for..snow queen, North star are a few titles I’m interested in..

Added over 5 years ago:

Bowling queen..not a snow queen!

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold! On the hunt for a ‘60’s Gottlieb!!

#3352 5 years ago

Gorgeous MBrLE for sale here in Bend, OR if anyone is interested! Plays perfectly, warranty is transferable. Prefer a regional buyer. I'd consider MMr with tons of cool mods as well for a regional buyer.

#3353 5 years ago

whats up pinheads. I’m looking to switch up my line up. I have a stern star wars premium with pin stadium lights plus uv glow, invisiglass, stern art blades, led hinge magnets, plastic protectors, with a ton of figures and ships. Im looking to trade for a JJP hobbit. I would be willing to sell as well pm for pictures

#3354 5 years ago

MBrLE is sold, still have my MMR with tons of cool mods if anyone is interested.

#3355 5 years ago

Hi all -

I have a MET premium, lots of extras that I bought new. I’d like to trade it for a BM66 premium comparable in condition. I know it may be a long shot but I thought I’d ask. I guess I’d entertain selling the MET outright but I’d rather just trade it. Located in Woodinville, WA

#3356 5 years ago

happy easter!

#3357 5 years ago

Munsters LE new in the box located Ashland OR. $8900

#3358 4 years ago

For Sale, pretty much brand new out of box Pirates of the Caribbean LE. This game has like 30 plays on it and is in perfect working order. I can add or send pictures but if you have seen the LE you know the game. The topper is still wrapped up. I have another game I would like to purchase so I am selling this one. Trades... possible? $9500

#3359 4 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

For Sale, pretty much brand new out of box Pirates of the Caribbean LE. This game has like 30 plays on it and is in perfect working order. I can add or send pictures but if you have seen the LE you know the game. The topper is still wrapped up. I have another game I would like to purchase so I am selling this one. Trades... possible? $9500

Great game - I love mine! Can't imagine this will last long as other Pinsiders are reporting that no NIB LEs remain available.

#3360 4 years ago

Any locations have BKSR yet? Looks like a couple in Portland area on Pinball Map. Anything closer to Seattle?

#3361 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Great game - I love mine! Can't imagine this will last long as other Pinsiders are reporting that no NIB LEs remain available.

Wow you were right it sold quick. I received a deposit already.

#3362 4 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Any locations have BKSR yet? Looks like a couple in Portland area on Pinball Map. Anything closer to Seattle?

The Ice Box is getting one and having a release party on May 5th, but I've seen no spots say they have one yet.

#3363 4 years ago

I think the 8 Bit in Renton, WA. is scheduled to get one first.

Quoted from HighVoltage:

#3364 4 years ago

Putting a mint condition HUO Spiderman VE up for grabs in Portland, has flipper bat web dealio mods but otherwise stock, well under 200 plays on it at the time of this ad being placed.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Spiderman VE (2016) In mint condition, currently well under 200 plays (it was at 59 when I got it last week, probably still under 100). It's spotless, plays exactly like you w...”
2019-04-26
Gresham, OR
6,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 256 times

Thanks!

#3366 4 years ago

Hey all — thinking about possibly selling or doing a partial trade on my multimorphic p3 w/ all 3 modules and extra software games. If anyone has interest let me know.. the deal would def benefit the buyer vs buying it all new. I was going to use it to code my own games for it but have realized the time just isn’t there for me to learn unity right now.

#3367 4 years ago

If folks are interested, I have a nice Tales of the Arabian Nights up for sale in Seattle with a bunch of extras: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78822

Pictures and a video of the game in action are there. I'll try to get a few shots of below the playfield tonight. I also have a CPR gold playfield available together or separately if there's interest.

#3368 4 years ago

Orbitor 1 $2400 obo

Works 100% very good condition.

Pm me if interested.

#3369 4 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Orbitor 1 $2400 obo
Pm me if interested.

Is this one going to the NW Pinball show at the end of the month?

#3370 4 years ago

for sale
taxi, very nice example of this game $3000 all 3 ramps new, new topper, pin score displays, marilyn
space invaders $1400 boots and plays, has PF wear
shopped theater magic $6800 good clean machine, cab, pf very nice. shopped, many new parts
indy 500, no cab fade, super clean, cleaned and shopped $4000
bringing all to tacoma end month
pm for pics

Added over 5 years ago:

taxi is sold

#3371 4 years ago

The NW Pinball & Arcade Show at the end of the month is a great place to sell your pinball games. Typically there are tons of first time buyers and collectors looking to buy pins with far more demand than supply, so games can sell at premium prices. Bring your game, have it out on the floor for people to try before they buy, put a price on it with contact info and watch it sell!

#3372 4 years ago

Pricing question. I have a possible lead on a 1963 race-way. I don’t know if it runs or not. What would be a fair price? It’s pretty old but seems like a cool pin

#3373 4 years ago

Hi all,

Interested in buying a '77 Fire Queen. Would even be thrilled knowing if there was one in the PNW that could be played somewhere. Thanks!

#3374 4 years ago

Will have for sale at the show:
Torch project-300
Gorf arcade-850
POTC (stern)- 4300
Wheels arcade- 400
Asteroids arcade- 600
The Driver (arcade) project- 500
Basketball game- 200

There will be lots of parts, new and used, at the Rich bros. booth this year!

#3375 4 years ago

#3376 4 years ago

Couple pins for sale or trade:

Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Player’s condition Flash Gordon with Hardtop playfield overlay and Pinball Pimp custom Flash Gordon Stencils. Plays great and ready to be redone. Would consider trades for Syst...”
2019-05-15
Zillah, WA
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 245 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice shape and plays perfect. Monitor is nice and bright. Only flaws are a small chip on the front of the cab, one insert showing a little wear, and someone scratched their na...”
2019-05-17
Zillah, WA
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 160 days
Viewed: 234 times

#3377 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Will have for sale at the show:
Torch project-300
Gorf arcade-850
POTC (stern)- 4300
Wheels arcade- 400
Asteroids arcade- 600
The Driver (arcade) project- 500
Basketball game- 200
There will be lots of parts, new and used, at the Rich bros. booth this year!

Also bringing armor attack arcade. $900

#3378 4 years ago

Orbitor 1 $2400 obo
Pm me if interested.

Still available

#3379 4 years ago

*Pending*
No Fear
Cabinet 9/10
No wear, no errors, beautiful machine.
Looking for a quick move $2000

Pick up only.

PM if interested

#3380 4 years ago

If people want to post the games they are bringing to the show to sell over on the show thread, we have a number of buyers wondering what games are going to be for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-northwest-pinball-amp-arcade-show-5-31-6-2

#3381 4 years ago

Bk3 5350 huo 105 plays
Iron maiden 5300 huo
Rocky & Bullwinkle 2200 not huo

Added over 5 years ago:

Can bring one pin to nw pinball show to sell. Let me know. Also have nos Metallica playfield 750$

Added over 5 years ago:

#3382 4 years ago

Multimorphic p3 up for sale / partial trade/sale in the market for local sale.

#3383 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Multimorphic p3 up for sale / partial trade/sale in the market for local sale.

Would you consider bringing it to the show and trying to sell it there? It's a rare game and people would love to check it out, plus you'd have access to 4,000 perspective buyers. I feel it's a game people have to play in person to see how fun it is to consider buying it.

#3384 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Would you consider bringing it to the show and trying to sell it there? It's a rare game and people would love to check it out, plus you'd have access to 4,000 perspective buyers. I feel it's a game people have to play in person to see how fun it is to consider buying it.

Yeah — thought about it. I brought it last year and it’s kind of a beast to move — it’s already in my basement so there’s that on top of nearly being too heavy to tip it over on a hand truck by myself. I don’t really want to be bringing it back home which is guaranteed at minimum because no one is going to show up with that cash at the show But I’ll keep thinking about it.

#3385 4 years ago

Oh, that was yours at the show! My girlfriend and I played a couple games on it, that was the most serious time I spent on one, both of us came away liking it way more than we thought we would. It's a great concept, cool variety, and unique for sure. I'd seen one in Pinballbulbs booth a year or two before but hadn't played it, it's definitely one of those games that I didn't really get a feel for watching videos of it.

#3386 4 years ago

I have a super nice HUO TWD Premium that I purchased NIB thru Pinball Refinery, and even further upgraded, that I'll probably be listing for sale on Pinside this weekend. Posting this in the meantime as I'd be open to making a local deal for an HUO Hobbit Smaug Gold, HUO GoT LE, or a nice TZ. I plan to be at the NW Show on Fri. PM me if interested.

#3387 4 years ago

Some of my parts that I will be bringing to Rich Bro's booth to sell.

CPR Gold Adams Family playfield, new in box.
CPR First run Whirlwind playfield.

Plastic Sets.

Funhouse
Whirlwind
Black Out
Spectrum
Earthshaker
Used but nice, Xenon set

Box of Misc Boards
Data East sound Board
Couple of Bally squawk and talk boards, for parts or restore.
Stern SB-300 tested working, already rebuilt.
Mics Classic Bally / Stern boards for parts

Couple of sets of Classic Bally / Stern Xpin displays, one red set, and one green set, NEW!

misc. Classic Bally / Stern manuals.

That's all for now, looking forward to another great show.

#3388 4 years ago
Quoted from maglar:

Some of my parts that I will be bringing to Rich Bro's booth to sell.
CPR Gold Adams Family playfield, new in box.
CPR First run Whirlwind playfield.
Plastic Sets.
Funhouse
Whirlwind
Black Out
Spectrum
Earthshaker
Used but nice, Xenon set
Box of Misc Boards
Data East sound Board
Couple of Bally squawk and talk boards, for parts or restore.
Stern SB-300 tested working, already rebuilt.
Mics Classic Bally / Stern boards for parts
Couple of sets of Classic Bally / Stern Xpin displays, one red set, and one green set, NEW!
misc. Classic Bally / Stern manuals.
That's all for now, looking forward to another great show.

Is the Funhouse plastic set the CPS 54-piece SuperSet? I was just about to order plastics for my Funhouse, so I'm definitely interested.

#3389 4 years ago

I am not sure. I will check when I get home tonight and let you know.

#3390 4 years ago

Just posted an original Monster Bash for sale ($9,000 USD or $12,000 CDN)... ad below.

Open to possible trade for an Aerosmith Premium / LE or a Simpsons Pinball Party (high end condition games, ideally not routed)

Shipping can be arranged through Tommy at Nitro Pinball.

References available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80142

#3391 4 years ago

i'm pretty sure the Funhouse plastics are the standard set, not the deluxe.

#3392 4 years ago

I certainly won't be doing any business with NitroPinballUSA Tommy assaulted a female the other night at an event https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tommy-from-nitro-assaults-female-at-bar

Quoted from Wiggy76:

Just posted an original Monster Bash for sale ($9,000 USD or $12,000 CDN)... ad below.
Open to possible trade for an Aerosmith Premium / LE or a Simpsons Pinball Party (high end condition games, ideally not routed)
Shipping can be arranged through Tommy at Nitro Pinball.
References available.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80142

#3393 4 years ago

What happened to Erin is unacceptable.

I posted this prior to what happened and will be handling shipping if needed myself.

1 week later
#3394 4 years ago

Anyone know of a shop to buy pinball parts (sleeves/boards etc.) in the Portland metro area? Waiting on shipping from Marco and other shops is killing me.

#3395 4 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

Anyone know of a shop to buy pinball parts (sleeves/boards etc.) in the Portland metro area? Waiting on shipping from Marco and other shops is killing me.

I'd love to know this too, although I suspect we'll be out of luck. In general, I try to order a few extras whenever I order from Marco, PBL, BAA, etc, so at least I don't get stopped cold by a broken rubber or something. (Heh Heh, Yes, I know, I said it) That doesn't help, of course, for bigger ticket items.

#3396 4 years ago

wpc glass 25$ I bouht from JP at the show. wrong size 23.75x43

#3397 4 years ago

Anyone selling a monopoly pin? Asking for a friend,

#3398 4 years ago

You might try next level pinball in hillsboro

#3399 4 years ago

Nice stern playboy for sale $2,800 or trade,
Judge dredd $3000

Added over 5 years ago:

playboy $2750
Judge Dredd $2900
Ac/DC Pro $4200
no fear $2200

#3400 4 years ago
Quoted from Hop721:

I have some common parts if you're interested. PM me.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/68?hl=hop721 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.