IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 95.
#3301 5 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Did anyone pick this up, or know what it went for?

I went out to see the Cirqus Voltaire on Friday and the cab looked to be in very nice condition. Playfield was quite dirty and all rubber needed replacing, but otherwise looked like it would clean up nice. No LEDs, but all lights appeared to be working. Had the original manual. Curious to know what it eventually sold for. Seems like that's a game that doesn't come up very often, at least in this area.

#3302 5 years ago

I'd try Ron Steinkamp in Milwaukie, you'll need to take the game to him so he can set it up in his shot but the guy is really good.

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Is anyone here an expert at board work?
Have a problem that is way past my abilities.

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I’ve met him before, thanks for the suggestion.
Little more about the problem,
It’s a Sleic boardset from an IO Moon. I’ve asked a few professionals in PDX but they either declined or are stumped as well.
One plug between the video board and the cpu was plugged in backwards. Sending 12v to the 5v. Now the game boots and goes into attract mode but no switches or dmd work. It needs new rom chips burned as well.
So there’s little to no online help resources. I do have a copy of schematics though. Do you think anyone there could tackle this? Not your everyday problems, don’t mind the drive but would hate to waste anybody’s time.

#3303 5 years ago

Selling two of my fav Bally Classics, both in nice shape, especially the Skateball (Gold CPR PF installed) and I would do a package deal for both, would also consider a trade for TNA, Houdini, TZ + cash

Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Day one mylar, perfect backglass, Alltek MPU and LEDS. Cabinet has some normal fade for this title. Game has been shopped, plays perfectly. Playfield 9, Cabinet 7, Backglass 9.5”
2019-02-09
Gresham, OR
2,550 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 336 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Partial restoration with a CPR Gold playfield installed, very nice game. Also has an altek LED light driver board, new drop targets and rubbers. Game has been shopped out, plays 1...”
2019-02-09
Gresham, OR
2,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 279 times

Thanks

#3304 5 years ago

I can’t believe I’ve been on Pinside for almost two years and only now discovered this local thread! Argh!
Well, I’m finally here! If you have a Gottlieb System 1 you want to sell, ping me!

#3305 5 years ago

Greetings all. I'm selling my Aerosmith Pro with topper!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This pinball machine is in excellent and very clean condition and has the optional Stern Aerosmith RGB Topper. It has been in my home since June after being purchased new from Marc...”
2019-02-09
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 171 times

#3306 5 years ago

Looking to trade or sell a Taxi. This is an extensively refurbished players game, with new coil sleeves, totally new pops, new flippers (the entire assembly), new $400 MPU board, new Jackpot display, new LEDs, flashers, rubber, power cable, some new plastics. Clean, great playing game, fun System 11. Has some playfield wear (some inserts, pops). If you have ever had one of my games, you know I take good care of them. This is a game that everyone loves. I have two, which is why I am looking to trade/sell this one. I will get pics and start a regular ad when I get a chance. $2200 cash (which is less than what I have in it), or comparable trade. All the best!!!

#3307 5 years ago
Quoted from quinntopia:

I can’t believe I’ve been on Pinside for almost two years and only now discovered this local thread! Argh!
Well, I’m finally here! If you have a Gottlieb System 1 you want to sell, ping me!

I will have a Torch for sale at the show this year

#3308 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I will have a Torch for sale at the show this year

anything else you bringing this year for sale? anyone else?

#3309 5 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Uhh yeah tentatively should have 2 dolly partons, a gorf, midway wheels, space jam, asteroids, and I'm sure several more.

#3310 5 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

I am currently cleaning up an I500 and planning on bringing it to the show to sell.

#3311 5 years ago

Looking for a complete Bally Amigo bonus unit. Will be at show all three days....

#3312 5 years ago

Got a couple ads up for trade, take a peek even if it's just for some pin eye-candy: look at those playfield reflections!

Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “This is a beautiful Firepower that was *fully restored with a complete top and bottom teardown. Playfield was restored and has a PETG playfield protector. Cabinet is restored wit...”
2019-02-17
Edmonds, WA
Trade
Archived after: 113 days
Viewed: 929 times

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful low-use RBION in like-new condition available for trade. More pics are in the forum. If you're seeing this ad in the marketplace, click the "discuss this ad" at the bot...”
2019-02-17
Edmonds, WA
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1046 times

#3313 5 years ago

AC/DC Premium with lots of spendy mods:
seattle.craigslist.org link

Walking Dead Premium:

Dialed in LE #143:

Full Throttle with optional backglass LCD:

#3314 5 years ago

Heya, these are upcoming local pinball and arcade game repair parties in Washington State! As always, bring manuals, parts and be prepared to work on your own game, with help from a community of people. And if you give us a head's up ahead of time what games/parts you need help with, that really helps people know the right parts and testing equipment to bring, you don't want to hear "If I only knew you were bringing ___, I would have brought the exact part you need to get it running, but I left it at home."

What: Repair Party at James' House
When: Sunday, February 24th, 1pm-8pm
Where: Milton, WA 98354 (PM me for address)
Details: NWPAS is just around the corner. If you have games, boards, or parts you want to work on bring them out; there will be people on hand to help you get things working. I have some volt meters, soldering irons, some tools but no arcade game diagnostic tools or testers. I have work tables and chairs and will have snacks and nonalcoholic drinks. I have plenty of hand trucks. Will have a few pinball machines set up for play , mostly EMs and 80’s solid state pins.

What: Repair Party at Tik Tok’s Workshop
When: Saturday, March 23, 12pm-until everythings is fixed!
Where: 1216 Sylvan Way, Bremerton, WA 98311
Details: This is a 21+ location, so no kids. On the plus side I have bathrooms, food, and drinks on location. We will start at noon and continue until we have nothing else to work on.

#3315 5 years ago

looking for mousin around, cash, trade indy 500. need the game for future replacement parts reproduction

#3316 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

looking for mousin around, cash, trade indy 500. need the game for future replacement parts reproduction

I like hearing that! Good luck in the hunt

#3317 5 years ago

It sounds like there will be multiple people that are good with EMs at Sunday's repair party in Milton, so if you need help with an EM pinball or arcade game, this would be the place to get it. Often we don't have people that show up that know how to work on EMs. One guy is looking for help with a Gottlieb 911 if anyone has experience with Gottliebs, seems like most people know B/W stuff.

#3318 5 years ago

tell him to post or pm me with whats wrong with the 911 and i will help best i can from canada.
They are easy to repair.
Cheers

#3319 5 years ago

Im looking to replace the IMDN LE I had to sell last year if you have one for sale let me know, I have MBr LE for possible trade or cash.

#3320 5 years ago

AC/DC Premium 6200.00 cash OBO, would also consider trade offers. Would love a TZ or TNA.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Stern AC/DC PREM (2012), trade wise I would love to find a nice TZ or TNA or I would also take cash, asking 5900.00 OBO - thanks! Game is in nice overall shape with a few exceptio...”
2019-02-21
Gresham, OR
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 201 times

#3321 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Im looking to replace the IMDN LE I had to sell last year

Glad to see you back in the swing of things (;

I know Russell is trying to sell his LE-may reach out?

If I were to buy an Iron Maiden I would get Steve with Pinball Refinery to perform his magic on a Premium model. I think the art on the premium pops the most and I really like what Steve did with the Premium with blue powder-coating for trim, rails and ramps-again it is a work of art(masterpiece) and really pops. Iron Maiden Premium Pinball Refinery for the win......scroll down to second half of page:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-editions/page/2

#3322 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Glad to see you back in the swing of things (;
I know Russell is trying to sell his LE-may reach out?
If I were to buy an Iron Maiden I would get Steve with Pinball Refinery to perform his magic on a Premium model. I think the art on the premium pops the most and I really like what Steve did with the Premium with blue powder-coating for trim, rails and ramps-again it is a work of art(masterpiece) and really pops. Iron Maiden Premium Pinball Refinery for the win......scroll down to second half of page:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-editions/page/2

I really am doing a lot better! I am full time back at work and even got a promotion.

That IMDN Refinery Prem looks amazing! I would take that over an LE, I am afraid to ask what it would cost though.

#3323 5 years ago

I’m looking for a players condition cyclone, taxi or ss joker poker; i’d sadly consider trading in part my comet, or abra ca dabra + $...

Added over 5 years ago:

Thinking of keeping my comet; looking for a Gottlieb surfer or other clean 2 player Gottlieb em games..will sadly trade/deal my abra Ca dabra..

#3324 5 years ago

Few pins for sale. Munsters pro 5350 less then 80 plays.
Independence day 2700$ leds, mirror blades.
All fully working.

Added over 5 years ago:

Id4 2600$ LEDs , mirror blades, speaker lights. Works perfect.

Added over 5 years ago:

All sold

#3325 5 years ago

Does anyone have an Iron Maiden Premium or Pro that they are ready to part with?

Cash or possibly involving a trade for a really nice sttng

#3326 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Uhh yeah tentatively should have 2 dolly partons, a gorf, midway wheels, space jam, asteroids, and I'm sure several more.

That’s quite a list! I’m in the midst of a move so not sure how a new machine will fit at the moment.

#3327 5 years ago

portland.craigslist.org link

Friend of mine selling a nice condition Sopranos.

#3328 5 years ago

The Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show once again happy to offer the opportunity to buy new Stern Pinball games at this year's show! Marco Specialties is working with Nitro Pinball to give you the opportunity to pre-purchase a discounted Stern Pinball machine that will be delivered directly to the show. Games will be played throughout the show at the Marco and Nitro booths, then can be taken home by the new owners. This is a popular deal available on any new Stern. If interested, feel free to PM me or contact Rachel Bess ([email protected]) directly. Thanks!

#3329 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show once again happy to offer the opportunity to buy new Stern Pinball games at this year's show! Marco Specialties is working with Nitro Pinball to give you the opportunity to pre-purchase a discounted Stern Pinball machine that will be delivered directly to the show. Games will be played throughout the show at the Marco and Nitro booths, then can be taken home by the new owners. This is a popular deal available on any new Stern. If interested, feel free to PM me or contact Rachel Bess ([email protected]) directly. Thanks!

In addition to deep Stern discounts, Nitro Pinball will also be offering show pricing on American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Spooky & Jersey Jack Pinball. Feel free to contact me directly [email protected] or Toll Free 1-855-DO-NITRO

#3330 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

In addition to deep Stern discounts, Nitro Pinball will also be offering show pricing on American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Spooky & Jersey Jack Pinball. Feel free to contact me directly [email protected] or Toll Free 1-855-DO-NITRO

Oh, can I post this in other social media Tommy? People have been asking!

#3331 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Oh, can I post this in other social media Tommy? People have been asking!

Let it rock!

#3332 5 years ago

anyone looking for an AC/DC pro? or Playboy?

2 weeks later
#3333 5 years ago

Hi! We have two upcoming Washington State repair parties for vids, pins and em games! Bring your games, boards, monitors, etc. and get help from other local collectors, network, talk about our hobby, share stories, tips and advice, and get your games working (hopefully to bring to the show, but that isn't a prerequisite). Post here about what you are bringing in advance so people can bring parts or tools to help you.

WHEN: Saturday, March 23rd, 12pm
WHERE: Tik Tok’s Workshop, 1216 Sylvan Way, Bremerton, WA 98311
DETAILS: This is a 21+ location, so no kids. Bathrooms, food, and drinks on location. Oz will have tools readily available and people can work on video games, pinball machines, and electro-mechanical games.

WHEN: Sunday, March 31st, 12pm
WHERE: Aaron Davis', 8612 40th St NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
DETAILS: Show planning meeting 11am-12pm, everyone is welcome, repair party starts afterwards.

#3334 5 years ago

gotta make room..both obo in Canadian $

Williams comet..has new rubbers, new translucent ramps on the corkscrew and cycle jump. It plays 100% w no issues..cabinet is in good shape for its age. I put in a new plastic for the translite, as the translite was faded..2200 obo

Gottlieb Abra Ca dabra..new plastics installed on lower play field, and upper lanes..new play field glass..back glass is solid, cabinet is decent..play field is good..game plays good w no issues..comes w keys and schematics..1700 obo

Added over 5 years ago:

Comet is sold

Added over 5 years ago:

Abra has been traded for another game..

#3336 5 years ago

Told my buddy who lives in Lake Tapps to buy yours and sell his current TSPP. Mine is due back from HEP soon or I would have been all over this. Glwts!

#3337 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Told my buddy who lives in Lake Tapps to buy yours and sell his current TSPP. Mine is due back from HEP soon or I would have been all over this. Glwts!

Yes, I saw yours...don't rub it in! Congrats!

#3338 5 years ago

Reluctantly putting up my fish tales as I have my eyes on other items.... collector quality,zero cabinet fade. 9.5 out of ten.
Plays and looks awesome.
Side rails have minor dent from several owners ago when they didn’t put soft layer down when head was loaded for transport.
$5500 obo

1 week later
#3339 5 years ago

Anybody want to trade for a barely used Munsters LE? If so PM me

#3340 5 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Reluctantly putting up my fish tales as I have my eyes on other items.... collector quality,zero cabinet fade. 9.5 out of ten.
Plays and looks awesome.
Side rails have minor dent from several owners ago when they didn’t put soft layer down when head was loaded for transport.
$5500 obo

Canadian or US$?

#3341 5 years ago

Selling/trading my Stern NASCAR, fresh shop job (very clean game) LEDs: 2800.00 maybe a trade towards TWD + some cash? Would entertain other trade offers.

Added over 5 years ago:

NASCAR IS AUDI 5000, G.

#3342 5 years ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Anybody want to trade for a barely used Munsters LE? If so PM me

Wow, that was quick!

#3343 5 years ago

As in past years, you can purchase a new Stern pinball game at the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show that will be on the floor during the weekend at the Nitro and Marco booths and you take it home. There are pretty significant discounts, Marco handles the shipping costs to Seattle, and any out of the box problems get solved. Hundreds of people have bought at past shows and can tell you how smoothly it's gone. Black Knight pros should be available, as well as a bunch of pro and premium titles that have been released in the past couple years. Rachel Bess at Marco is handling the reservations and any questions you might have: [email protected]

These also can be purchased through Nitro Pinball, they are offering the same Stern discounts, they are working together. In addition to deep Stern discounts, Nitro Pinball will also be offering special show pricing on American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Spooky & Jersey Jack Pinball... basically about every new in box pinball title available! For more info contact Tommy: [email protected] or Toll Free 1-855-DO-NITRO.

#3344 5 years ago

Hey nwpinball, will credit cards be accepted for the open box deals?

#3345 5 years ago

I'm assuming so, but you should probably contact Rachel or Tommy directly for the details. I can't imagine someone handing 5K in cash to someone at the Marco booth.

#3346 5 years ago

I paid by check last year.

#3347 5 years ago

Just posted my Star Trip Cocktail pin if anyone is interested. The format is great as due to its size its one of the very few my wife will let me have in the family room.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “looking to sell my Star Trip cocktail pinball. It works great, wear consistent with age, playfield is in good shape, waxed and new rubbers. Currently set for free-play but will als...”
2019-04-11
Lynden, WA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 167 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3348 5 years ago

have some games i would sell if anyone is looking for:
LOTR
Judge Dredd
AC/DC pro
Stern Playboy
also 4 player NBA Jam tournament Edition arcade game.

#3349 5 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

have some games i would sell if anyone is looking for:
LOTR
Judge Dredd
AC/DC pro
Stern Playboy
also 4 player NBA Jam tournament Edition arcade game.

Sent you a pm. Interested in JD and LOTR.

#3350 5 years ago

Really nice Houdini up for trade or a sale, will come with a full set of Cliffy's. I am up for a trade/s + or - cash depending on title/s and I will consider some older classics as well! Cheers. BTW, it's a really rad game, I feel like I am constantly finding new things to do on it - just looking to keep the lineup fresh.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “American Pinball Houdini in awesome condition, plays perfectly and comes with a full set of Cliffy protectors. More photos/video upon request, thank you.”
2019-04-13
Gresham, OR
5,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 119 times

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.