IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 95.
#3251 5 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Orbitor 1
Black friday-cyber monday
$2400 cash on pickup.
If it does not sell it will go to storage...
No exceptions, must be paid for and picked up before tuesday!
Last chance sale price! This is a steal for a very nice example of a extremely rare title!
Still accepting part trade for SF2 or MK3 or newer.

Sounds like an ultimatum from the wife!

#3252 5 years ago

Haha nope she was willing to move the table when I had 14 at home! Just done attempting to sell it to pinsiders. None appreciate this game so I will keep it!

#3253 5 years ago

Anybody watch the MSL Portland Timbers lose last night.
Maybe next year.

#3254 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Maybe next year.

Sucked

#3255 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Maybe next year.

Who? Is there another sport played in Portland beside pinball?!

#3256 5 years ago

HUO, Star Wars premium for sale. Close to perfect condition. Acquired this past summer, just don’t play it enough. I want to replace it with something I’ll enjoy more. $6,500, Will deliver for expenses.

#3257 5 years ago

I can't speak for anyone else here but certainly appreciate it, it definitely holds a very special place within pinball history. Only early Stern would even consider putting out a table so crazy, I'd love to have been at the initial pitch meeting "It'll make you feel like you took motion medication meds". A truly unique game with a one of a kind experience for the player, great that the one you have is a prime example: "it belongs in a museum!"

When I bought my first pin off of Jeff in Fairview, Oregon back in 2010 he had one (and I assume, still has one) right next to the Firepower I bought. We played it briefly and I was in disbelief at the experience of confusion and absolute wonder that it elicited. The story he related to me (still can't confirm it through reliable sources) is that the big wood block the transformer sits on would heat up enough to occasionally cause smoldering and that this game was responsible for starting a fire in either NZ or Australia (need to ask him again) resulting in the largest arcade in the world being burnt to the ground back in the early 80's.

I'd hit up some Stern completists via wish lists here on Pinside of which there are quite a few, I'd also check with the folks at Next Level in Hillsboro as I know they are occasionally into grabbing up some nice early solid states and this machines seems like it would fit their bill.

Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Haha nope she was willing to move the table when I had 14 at home! Just done attempting to sell it to pinsiders. None appreciate this game so I will keep it!

#3258 5 years ago

Interested in trading a Metallica Led pro for any of the "party" series like Party Animals, Party Zone, Dr Dude all plus cash. Might be open to other stuff like system 11, so never hurts to ask. Need to generate some extra funds, but trying to see what else is out there to take its place.
Will also have a Judge Dredd up for grabs.
Posting both games to the market place after this weekend if nothing comes up.

#3259 5 years ago

i have a pretty nice congo for sale, $4600 OBO pm for details

#3260 5 years ago

Sadly parting with my HUO Mustang LE. I'm the original owner and game is in fantastic condition with lots of upgrades.

More info and full photo set link at:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72687

1 week later
#3261 5 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Selling a very fun Bally "OLD CHICAGO" EM pinball machine. The machine was fully rebuilt by Pinball Tim, the EM repair wizard of the PNW. It has just been through the Northwest pinball championships without any issue, it plays SOLID.
Great game but I have a few more coming and space is limited so I have to sale a couple machine.
This is an original playfield, it is in a VERY GOOD condition. It has no touch up and only has minor wear near the pop bumpers at the top left, overall 9/10. Original plastics still used in the games as they look great and none are broken. All mechs were disassembled and fully cleaned during the repair.
Rebuilt power connectors and fuse clips for strong snappy flippers, new drop target set, new set of 5 pop bumper caps and skirts, full rubber kit, new plastic lane dividers throughout, spinner was repainted, all flippers have been fully rebuilt with complete PBR kit.
Replacement CPR backglass, GORGEOUS!
The Cabinet is solid and only minor scratches considering its age. Overall very clean cabinet inside and out with fadded color.
$1400
HQ pictures:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpI9FbeCN8KPefg6sZA

New games are coming so price for this is coming down to $1,200. Space is scarce!

#3262 5 years ago

Anyone interested in doing some pin trades? I'm in Portland and you'd need to come my way to make it happen, I'd be down to help with gas if it's a long haul situation.

First up: Perhaps a 2 for 1 trade of my BSD + Dr Who (both are players condition games and are working 100%) for your Scared Stiff, TZ, Iron Maiden Premium (+ cash)? Yes, I'm open to other possibilities, I currently have two BSDs and have owned Who multiple times (great game, limited space!) so I am ready to see if someone might be a good fit here.

Additionally, ready to find homes for the following:

players' Bally Strikes N' Spares, just shopped and maintenance, it's clean and working 100%: 1200.00 OBO

Gorgar - extremely nice example, LEDs, nice cabinet, beautiful backglass and playfield, brand new flipper rebuild: 1750.00 OBO

Gottlieb Card Trix - super clean, pretty game 875.00

#3263 5 years ago

Hi guys, I’m looking for a STLE out west if anyone has one or a lead, let me know!

#3264 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner Home Use only Attack from Mars Remake LE #448. As of today it has 317 plays. Has TITAN glow in the dark bands and stand up target decals. Game plays and works 100% Play...”
2018-12-30
Yreka, CA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 720 times
Contributed to Pinside
Located about 15 miles south of the Oregon border on Interstate 5

#3265 5 years ago

Happy New Year Friends!

I am looking for both a TOTAN and CV.

I have a nice Williams IJ and Fathom for trade as well as cash. Cheers!

#3266 5 years ago

I have a Black Spiderman and a Gottlieb Pyramid in the market if anybody is interested. Thanks

Added over 5 years ago:

Both are sold.

#3267 5 years ago

Selling my very nice El Dorado.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
El Dorado Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Gottlieb El Dorado in excellent condition. The previous owner owned it since 1978 and it shows. Playfield in very nice shape with very little wear. Cabinet original with a few s...”
2018-12-31
Shoreline, WA
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 162 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3268 5 years ago

Judge Dredd available and looking for a trade +cash. Looking for system 11 or similar era

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Previous owner installed pin stadium style lighting that has adjustable lighting brightness, color choice and some effects. Can also be turned off. Cabinet has some wear behind the...”
2018-12-28
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 231 days
Viewed: 433 times
solid states.

#3269 5 years ago

Anyone know a nice car storage secured unit south of the border I know not pinball but any help would be appreciated. Long term secure and a bit of power to trickle charge cheers

#3270 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Anyone know a nice car storage secured unit south of the border I know not pinball but any help would be appreciated. Long term secure and a bit of power to trickle charge cheers

I’ve got two large shops with several secured devided bays for storage.
Heated, insulated concrete floors and locking doors.
I’ve got 12x30, 12x38 and 12x48
Door sizes are 10x12 & 10x14

Most are filled but I’ve got one coming open soon.

I live on site and in a very nice location in Bellingham 20 min south of the boarder.

Bud

1 week later
#3271 5 years ago

I-500 for sale, pick up in Portland.

Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis 500 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Local pick up in Portland, Oregon. Normal cab fad, plays great and it's clean.”
2019-01-13
Gresham, OR
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 116 times

#3272 5 years ago

Beautiful Haunted House, must be seen to be fully appreciated. Game is in collector condition.

Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Local pickup in Portland, Oregon. Collector Quality Gottlieb's Haunted House in fantastic condition. Machine has a fresh shop job, LEDs and is working 100% Game the spent the las...”
2019-01-13
Gresham, OR
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 102 times

#3273 5 years ago

Looking to rotate the lineup a little. I would like to trade or sell outright, my GBPrem that I purchased 2yr ago. Send me a PM to discuss further. If you have been to the last two NWPAS events, you have probably played it.

Spike shaker
ColorDMD
Various misc mods/tweaks to improve game play (airballs, scolari targets, right ramp, etc)
Zero insert ghosting, zero issues.

#3274 5 years ago

Looking for a very good example of Mousin around, if anyone wants to thin the herd and make some room? cheers

#3275 5 years ago

One weekend. Once a year.
You, me and our friends build the biggest & best arcade the Northwest has ever seen!

The 2019 Northwest Pinball & Arcade takes place May 31st-June 2nd at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center.
Be there, don't miss out on the party.

Tickets are now on sale at: http://nwpinballshow.com/tickets

#3276 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Monster Bash Remake LE Just unboxed on January 15th. Less then 30 plays. Game is dialed in. Software update completed, lower part of playfield rubbers replaced with glow in the dar...”
2019-01-21
Yreka, CA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 2161 times
Yreka is about 20 miles south or the Oregon Border Just off Interstate 5.

#3277 5 years ago

No pictures yet, but I am cleaning up a Creature From the Black Lagoon that will be hitting the market soon.
It's a players game. It has a really clean original playfield, and will have new rubber, a freshly repaired sound card, new coil sleeves and who knows what else before it is done.
It's a nice game with an awesome theme, and it lives in Eugene, Oregon.

#3278 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

One weekend. Once a year.
You, me and our friends build the biggest & best arcade the Northwest has ever seen!
The 2019 Northwest Pinball & Arcade takes place May 31st-June 2nd at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center.
Be there, don't miss out on the party.
Tickets are now on sale at: http://nwpinballshow.com/tickets

My favorite stop on my summer arcade/pinball show tour!

#3279 5 years ago

Got my Tickets for the show! now just need to get that hotel discount updated so I can book a room, Great show! can't wait!

#3280 5 years ago

I’m on the road to rebuilding my pinball collection, thinking about an IMDN pro (and dreaming of getting a big Lebowski). anyone in Oregon have an IMDN pro they are thinking of selling?

#3281 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I’m on the road to rebuilding my pinball collection, thinking about an IMDN pro (and dreaming of getting a big Lebowski). anyone in Oregon have an IMDN pro they are thinking of selling?

Thought you had a TBL?

#3282 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Thought you had a TBL?

I did but I sold it and most everything else a while back.. after I got diagnosed with a brain tumor last year I sold all but 1 game, I missed a lot of work and had to raise cash as bills were piling up. I am doing a lot better now and ready to slowly rebuild my small collection of games, it will take a while but I will get there.

PS. This is my old TBL
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-8#post-4788504
I think I sold it for $11,000 oh well at least I’m alive, someday I will get another TBL

#3283 5 years ago

Looking for a Candy Cab. Egret II, Blast, Astro, Aero, something along those lines. I'd prefer one in really nice shape. PM me if you can help

Tom

#3284 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I did but I sold it and most everything else a while back.. after I got diagnosed with a brain tumor last year I sold all but 1 game, I missed a lot of work and had to raise cash as bills were piling up. I am doing a lot better now and ready to slowly rebuild my small collection of games, it will take a while but I will get there.

PS. This is my old TBL
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-8#post-4788504
I think I sold it for $11,000 oh well at least I’m alive, someday I will get another TBL

Damn that’s a rough diagnosis— glad to hear you are doing better now! Hope tbl will find it’s way back to you! You had some beautifully maintained games when I came down and picked up your luci a few years ago

#3285 5 years ago

Anybody need a players condition South Park? Asking $2650

seattle.craigslist.org link

#3286 5 years ago

Anyone have a pacman royale or mk3 ultimate for sale?

Added over 5 years ago:

Also add williams slugfest to the want list.

#3287 5 years ago

I just picked up a project black belt I’d sell cheap, fix er upper or donor for another project, pf is actually pretty good. Back glass and cab not so good.
Also pretty nice junk yard and Indy 500 on the chopping block

#3288 5 years ago

Is anyone here an expert at board work?

Have a problem that is way past my abilities.

#3289 5 years ago

FYI for anyone not aware, friend posted this on my FB page. Cirqus Voltaire I know it may not go for cheap, but figured I'd share and maybe someone will get lucky. Some other stuff too semi-game related.

https://www.estatesales.net/OR/Silverton/97381/2114310?fbclid=IwAR3zQZL52y9CcbbxaVD2N5n8fPGvIUGcjU9ryxWUKHrONaGB0tCYC5A0eJg

#3290 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

FYI for anyone not aware, friend posted this on my FB page. Cirqus Voltaire I know it may not go for cheap, but figured I'd share and maybe someone will get lucky. Some other stuff too semi-game related.
https://www.estatesales.net/OR/Silverton/97381/2114310?fbclid=IwAR3zQZL52y9CcbbxaVD2N5n8fPGvIUGcjU9ryxWUKHrONaGB0tCYC5A0eJg

dammit, don't post this, I want it cheap

#3291 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Is anyone here an expert at board work?
Have a problem that is way past my abilities.

If you don't mind driving, there will be a repair party in Milton, WA at James Edes' house at the end of February with people that could help you look at and teach you to repair your own board(s). We will be doing a bunch around Washington State leading up to the show. Do Portland area folks ever do repair parties? It seems like you have enough collectors to do them.

#3292 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

If you don't mind driving, there will be a repair party in Milton, WA at James Edes' house at the end of February with people that could help you look at and teach you to repair your own board(s). We will be doing a bunch around Washington State leading up to the show. Do Portland area folks ever do repair parties? It seems like you have enough collectors to do them.

I’ve met him before, thanks for the suggestion.
Little more about the problem,
It’s a Sleic boardset from an IO Moon. I’ve asked a few professionals in PDX but they either declined or are stumped as well.
One plug between the video board and the cpu was plugged in backwards. Sending 12v to the 5v. Now the game boots and goes into attract mode but no switches or dmd work. It needs new rom chips burned as well.
So there’s little to no online help resources. I do have a copy of schematics though. Do you think anyone there could tackle this? Not your everyday problems, don’t mind the drive but would hate to waste anybody’s time.

#3293 5 years ago

Monk, Roms are available for download off the ipbdb. I have no clue about that board set, may have to send it to spain to someone who knows how to work on them. Matrix chips are weak, easy to fry but easy to change out. Who knows what other chips may have fried. Need a logic probe and test all for starters. Neat game, just looked it up.

#3294 5 years ago

Hey monkey If you decide to try to look into this furhther and want to borrow some logic probes. I have a couple types you can borrow if you want them lmk...

#3295 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Did anyone pick this up, or know what it went for?

#3296 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Can you bring arcade games to these parties? I have several that are pats my knowledge.

#3297 5 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Did anyone pick this up, or know what it went for?

No clue. Hoping someone here did for cheap!

#3298 5 years ago

On the Cirqus Voltaire...

blind bidding opened at $4800 and closes at 3pm today. If you want to make a bid, email [email protected] with the following

Name:
Phone#
Item:
Bid amount:

There are no premiums, you pay what you bid.

Good luck, hope it goes to someone that wants to own the machine and not a flipper.

#3299 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Can you bring arcade games to these parties? I have several that are pats my knowledge.

Yeah, it's very common for people to bring arcade games to work on, especially monitors. There will be some closer to you too, there are usually some leading up to the show up in Marysville and Snohomish at local collector's houses.

#3300 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Yeah, it's very common for people to bring arcade games to work on, especially monitors. There will be some closer to you too, there are usually some leading up to the show up in Marysville and Snohomish at local collector's houses.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/66?hl=airplanequartet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.