IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 95.
#3201 5 years ago

I just bought an upright arcade game in Portland that I have been after for a while. Now I have to figure out shipping and am trying to find someone or services other than STI.

Is anyone coming down to San Francisco in November or even in the coming weeks? I would be happy to pay you for your time and efforts if you can get the game down here. It will already by shrink wrapped, no pallet, and no stairs on either end. If not, I completely understand. Just wanted to check.

I welcome any other ideas on shipping too. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks so much.

#3202 5 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

I just bought an upright arcade game in Portland that I have been after for a while. Now I have to figure out shipping and am trying to find someone or services other than STI.
Is anyone coming down to San Francisco in November or even in the coming weeks? I would be happy to pay you for your time and efforts if you can get the game down here. It will already by shrink wrapped, no pallet, and no stairs on either end. If not, I completely understand. Just wanted to check.
I welcome any other ideas on shipping too. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks so much.

Ask this guy

Sly Fox Shipping
Chris Fox
209-403-8871
[email protected]

#3203 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm hosting a pinball and arcade repair party in Seattle on Saturday, October 6 from 1 PM – 7 PM at my place in Ballard. All my games will be on to play as well. If you didn't get an invite via WPC, SMAC or FB, consider yourself invited and PM me for more details. Bring pins, vids, monitors, etc. to work on and get help with or just show up to help others, network, buy and sell, etc.

Bump, the repair party at my place in Ballard is this Saturday!

#3204 5 years ago

Chris is great. He's delivered a few games for me (and some furniture and a refrigerator) but has let me know in the past that he doesn't go to Portland.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Quoted from pinostalgia:

Ask this guy
Sly Fox Shipping
Chris Fox
209-403-8871
[email protected]

#3205 5 years ago

Could anyone put me in touch with DJ Kim, Max Enders or Mo Basso? They put in reservations for the next container of pins and we don't have their contact info.

#3206 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Bump, the repair party at my place in Ballard is this Saturday!

Broken arm means I wont be doing much pinball repairing this weekend, and that's the worst part!

#3207 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Could anyone put me in touch with DJ Kim, Max Enders or Mo Basso? They put in reservations for the next container of pins and we don't have their contact info.

PM Sent.

#3208 5 years ago

Orbitor 1 still for sale $2700

Also still considering part trade for SF or MK titles maybe something marvel vs capcom 2.

Feel free to PM me if interested cash only or part trade.

#3209 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Broken arm means I wont be doing much pinball repairing this weekend, and that's the worst part!

Ouch, that sucks John! You are welcome to hang out, drink a beer and play one handed pinball An I bet if you bring that Dredd board, Victor could still give advice and test things, and someone else could do any parts replacement for you.

#3210 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Ouch, that sucks John!

Thanks, Dan! It's not as bad as we feared but still limiting. I work until 6 then will head over with JD board in hand to see what may still be going on. Looking forward to seeing some fellow pinheads!

#3211 5 years ago

Looking forward to this. It will be great to meet more people from the board. And to hopefully be playing some of my games at tge end of the night!

#3212 5 years ago

Anyone interested in Greatwich Stargazer playfield?

$500 still in shipping box.

#3213 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Anyone interested in Greatwich Stargazer playfield?
$500 still in shipping box.

Damn tempting

#3214 5 years ago

Thanks to everyone that came to the repair party at my house this weekend! There was a great turnout, huge thanks to Victor for all his help fixing most of the problems with my BSD, helping Danger Dan resolve his Frankenstein issue, helping with Tom's Police Force, James Sweet for helping with the EMs that came, Okert and Victor for lots of WPC board help and Okert for helping a bunch of people with monitor issues and questions! This is probably my last repair party before Spring since I don't have enough space inside for working on games. Hopefully someone with a heated garage or shop can host a Fall or Winter one.

#3215 5 years ago

olympic.craigslist.org link

A Space Station for $1500 = obviously the MPU is shot with acid damage if they let it sit for years....

Still may be an OK deal if your willing to drive to Sequim

#3216 5 years ago

Selling a Taxi and a Space Invaders in Portland

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pick up in Portland only, sorry! Player's condition 100% working Taxi, most of the PF is in nice shape but the upper pops show wear, L ramp has some cracks (see pic) but don't aff...”
2018-10-10
Gresham, OR
1,850 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 141 times
Machine - For Sale
Space Invaders Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Needs to be a local pick up in Portland, sorry! Space Invaders, 100% working and in above average condition in my opinion. Has a few "meh" touch ups near r flipper, upper whoop...”
2018-10-10
Gresham, OR
1,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 35 times

#3217 5 years ago

All games have been sold, thx!

Machine - For Sale
Taxi at 1850.00 (FIRM)New!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Pick up in Portland only, sorry!

Player's condition 100% working Taxi, most of the PF is in nice shape but the upper pops show wear, L ramp has some cracks (see pic) but don't aff...”
38 minutes ago Portland, OR 1,850 (Firm)
KHL

Machine - For Sale
Space InvadersNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Needs to be a local pick up in Portland, sorry!

Space Invaders, 100% working and in above average condition in my opinion.

Has a few "meh" touch ups near r flipper, upper whoop...”
47 minutes ago Portland, OR 1,550 (OBO)
KHL

Quoted from KHL:

Selling a Taxi and a Space Invaders in Portland

Machine - For Sale
Taxi at 1850.00 (FIRM)New!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Pick up in Portland only, sorry!

Player's condition 100% working Taxi, most of the PF is in nice shape but the upper pops show wear, L ramp has some cracks (see pic) but don't aff...”
38 minutes ago Portland, OR 1,850 (Firm)
KHL

Machine - For Sale
Space InvadersNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Needs to be a local pick up in Portland, sorry!

Space Invaders, 100% working and in above average condition in my opinion.

Has a few "meh" touch ups near r flipper, upper whoop...”
47 minutes ago Portland, OR 1,550 (OBO)
KHL

#3218 5 years ago

Liberty bell pinball needs to go home for midterm elections!
I bought this as part of a package deal in Okanogan. Not a theme that’ll work in Canada but I’m sure it’ll find a good home stateside. $825 us delivered Seattle October 20th 9pm.

#3219 5 years ago

I am doing a road trip soon between Seattle and LA. If anyone needs something transported along I-5, I have some extra space for a fee.

#3220 5 years ago

I’ve got a great deal for someone but involves a little legwork...
I call this pins across the border!

I will deliver liberty bell em to us side of border at Blaine for $500us. You won’t need a passport......
Also have your choice of high hand or spinout em which for an additional $750 as well.
The catch is that you pickup at ice box and deliver to me South Park pin. It will be prepaid. You will need to send $150
PayPal to show your serious and also I need it for us customs. Pm if interested.....
I have Karl H Lind as a recent sale reference....

#3221 5 years ago

If you are interested in buying a container pin project, we are sizing up to a 40 footer and there is now more room on the latest order. This is coming together right now, so you'd need cash for the game within a week. The reservations that are in black, intstead of green, might be games that are available, those people haven't fully committed. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Listings, prices, photos, reservations at: http://container.proludio.com/

#3222 5 years ago

Comox-Rocks is a solid seller to work with! Ask for extra canadian cheesy poofs and ketchup chips to be smuggled into the coin box.

Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

I’ve got a great deal for someone but involves a little legwork...
I call this pins across the border!
I will deliver liberty bell em to us side of border at Blaine for $500us. You won’t need a passport......
Also have your choice of high hand or spinout em which for an additional $750 as well.
The catch is that you pickup at ice box and deliver to me South Park pin. It will be prepaid. You will need to send $150
PayPal to show your serious and also I need it for us customs. Pm if interested.....
I have Karl H Lind as a recent sale reference....

#3223 5 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

comox-rocks is a solid seller to work with! Ask for extra canadian cheesy poofs and ketchup chips to be smuggled into the coin box.

I agree as well - Comox-Rocks is a great guy!

But man, I could've had cheesy poofs and ketchup chips?!

#3225 5 years ago

Old Dutch and Cheezies is the real deal...
Both on amazon but don’t bring those fake Ketchup chips to a pin trade.

Btw it is an nice Orbitor 1
Glws bud

#3226 5 years ago

Thanks Monkey!

It is a nice orbitor as I got it from you and you definately do not deal in junk. . Never tried the ketchup chip lays knockoffs but good to know.

#3227 5 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

olympic.craigslist.org link
A Space Station for $1500 = obviously the MPU is shot with acid damage if they let it sit for years....
Still may be an OK deal if your willing to drive to Sequim

Surprisingly it wasnt... Just the dead batteries and display fuses out

#3228 5 years ago

Karl stop saying cheesy poofs ffs!
Theyre called cheezies and are rock hard! You’re us stuff is poofs!

#3229 5 years ago

Cheesy poofs are what Eric Cartman eats on South Park.

Cheese puffs are the bastardized version. Really they are just lesser cheetos IMO.

#3230 5 years ago

Very nice Corvette for sale or trade, recently shopped with new rubber and LED’s. $3450 or trade for other WPC games.

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold

#3231 5 years ago

Any one in the north end have any basket case pins for cheap? Thinking of using for man cave projects (art/furniture). Water damage, fell out of truck,heads,cabs,playfields, Whats taking up space thanks

#3232 5 years ago

we have F/S
2 corvettes shopped $3000 each
Independence day $2200
2x south parks $2000

we can get them to seattle/portland for $150 each or cheaper for multiple

#3233 5 years ago

Got a bit of a unicorn I am looking to re home, essentially this a brand new Barracora with customized Walking Dead (Comic book) art, full LED and plays like an absolute dream, playfield is like glass and buttery smooth.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “First up, this looks and plays like a brand new machine and it has to be seen and played to be fully appreciated. The work done by @firebirdpinball to revive this previously thrash...”
2018-10-27
Gresham, OR
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 619 times

#3234 5 years ago

Gauging interest on trading a player’s condition Black Knight. Playfield wear on mags and sword especially, very nice cabinet, replica backglass in perfect condition, coin door has taken a beating, no coin mechs or coin box, professionally maintained for the last ten years. Power supply re-capped in 2018, zener diodes converted to 91v, added special solenoid fuse upgrade. Has LEDs (white GI). Open to adding $ if the condition or age of yours is better, will also consider non-working project games. Thought I’d post here before going to craigslist.

1 week later
#3235 5 years ago

Anyone trading GOTG or WOZ?

#3236 5 years ago

Anyone in the PNW have a nice goldeneye they would sell? I would coordinate shipping, won’t take 4 months (if you saw the recent thread).

1 week later
#3237 5 years ago

If anyone local is looking for a HUO AFMR LE or WOZ RR, both in mint condition, pm.

Once I get home, I’ll be listing these on the FS market. I won’t have pictures, until then.

Thanks, Brett

#3238 5 years ago

Orbitor1 still available $2600

#3240 5 years ago

AC/DC pro
Congo w/color DMD(reimport)
Terminator 3
stern Playboy
Simpsons Pinball Party
Iron Man VE (HUO)
Royal Rumble (reimport)
Lords of the Ring
Data East Slap shot (pitch and bat style)

looking to sell a few maybe, message me for more info

#3241 5 years ago

HUO, Star Wars premium for sale. Close to perfect condition. Acquired this past summer, just don’t play it enough. I want to replace it with something I’ll enjoy more. $6,800 Will deliver for expenses.

#3242 5 years ago

Orbitor 1
Black friday-cyber monday
$2400 cash on pickup.
If it does not sell it will go to storage...
No exceptions, must be paid for and picked up before tuesday!

Last chance sale price! This is a steal for a very nice example of a extremely rare title!

Still accepting part trade for SF2 or MK3 or newer.

#3243 5 years ago

Working player's condition Data East Checkpoint, 1350.00

Machine - For Sale
Checkpoint Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Player's condition Checkpoint by Data East, pick up in Portland, Oregon is preferred.”
2018-11-24
Gresham, OR
1,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 214 times

#3244 5 years ago

Looking to buy The Simpsons Pinball Party TSPP in the greater Seattle area. Please message me with details if you're selling. Thanks!

#3245 5 years ago

Anyone selling a Star Trek premium/Le?

#3246 5 years ago

Checking interest on a Ghostbusters Premium that I would sell to make room for a new purchase. It is unmodded except for the addition of a Pinball Life shaker motor. I do have the plastic kit that adds a center post, but have not installed it.

Pictures on request, but it is a low play (estimated less than 800 plays) Ghostbusters premium, with no known wear.

The pin is set up at a relative's house so it may take a few days to get pictures if requested. Prefer local sale so you can see it in person. $6,000.

#3247 5 years ago

Selling a very fun Bally "OLD CHICAGO" EM pinball machine. The machine was fully rebuilt by Pinball Tim, the EM repair wizard of the PNW. It has just been through the Northwest pinball championships without any issue, it plays SOLID.
Great game but I have a few more coming and space is limited so I have to sale a couple machine.

This is an original playfield, it is in a VERY GOOD condition. It has no touch up and only has minor wear near the pop bumpers at the top left, overall 9/10. Original plastics still used in the games as they look great and none are broken. All mechs were disassembled and fully cleaned during the repair.
Rebuilt power connectors and fuse clips for strong snappy flippers, new drop target set, new set of 5 pop bumper caps and skirts, full rubber kit, new plastic lane dividers throughout, spinner was repainted, all flippers have been fully rebuilt with complete PBR kit.

Replacement CPR backglass, GORGEOUS!

The Cabinet is solid and only minor scratches considering its age. Overall very clean cabinet inside and out with fadded color.
$1400

HQ pictures:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpI9FbeCN8KPefg6sZA

#3248 5 years ago

Selling my Iron Maiden Pro, game is in awesome shape and has mirror blades and a full Pinballbulbs.com LED kit installed: 4950.00 OBO, will also consider partial pin trades + cash.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “In like new condition Upgrades: has mirror blades and Pinballbulbs.com LED kit installed. Asking 4975.00, partial pinball trades + cash may be considered.”
2018-12-07
Gresham, OR
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 169 times

#3249 5 years ago

Selling my Doctor Who
Playfield is in excellent condition, faded cab and few nicks on the backbox, plays perfect with no credit dot. Need to make room for nursery so this ones gotta go.
$3000

#3250 5 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Selling my Doctor Who
Playfield is in excellent condition, faded cab and few nicks on the backbox, plays perfect with no credit dot. Need to make room for nursery so this ones gotta go.
$3000

Sale listing & pics?

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/65?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.