IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 95.
#3151 5 years ago

Selling or trading
Champion Pub and Restored Time Fantasy.

Figured I’d list here first.

#3152 5 years ago

Beautiful game, that Time Fantasy! I endorse that seller as a man of good taste!

#3153 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Selling or trading
Champion Pub and Restored Time Fantasy.
Figured I’d list here first.

Champion Pub is pending sale.
Will be sure to donate here if sold.

#3154 5 years ago

RoseCityPinball

Quoted from Jackalwere:Anyone here dealt with Betson/Coin-op Games in Portland as a Stern distributor? Looking for some feedback...

#3155 5 years ago

we have F/S corvette X2 and apollo 13, all were complete tear down, cleaned, leds, rubber, jets and pretty good shop job.
located boise idaho
vetts have good cab art and no PF wear, apollo same. looking for $3400 for vette and $3000 for apollo OBO
trades possible, im looking for a mousin around and party monsters

#3156 5 years ago

Orbitor 1
$2800 obo

Very nice clean working example!

#3157 5 years ago

I noticed there are some games for sale near BC on Craig's List - a Jackbot, a Grand Lizard, Road Kings, Independence Day, a few others - most are over priced but it is Canada so I guess that should be expected.

Just seems weird to have that many pinballs for sale all at once - they look like they may sit because most are asking too much.

#3158 5 years ago

Hobbit Gold Smaug: $6800, in Eugene, Or. Will deliver for a modest/reasonable fee.

#3159 5 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I noticed there are some games for sale near BC on Craig's List - a Jackbot, a Grand Lizard, Road Kings, Independence Day, a few others - most are over priced but it is Canada so I guess that should be expected.
Just seems weird to have that many pinballs for sale all at once - they look like they may sit because most are asking too much.

My favorite is the Cyclone for $4200, pins up here do tend to go for a bit of a premium. Lots of collectors and not many pins available. It’s just getting silly now though people asking way too much and nothing’s moving.

#3160 5 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

My favorite is the Cyclone for $4200, pins up here do tend to go for a bit of a premium. Lots of collectors and not many pins available. It’s just getting silly now though people asking way too much and nothing’s moving.

The Roadkings is in the ballpark, a little high but not bad it would sell in Seattle for that. NO pictures though - that and Jackbot....that would be a close to if you could make a deal.

The Grand Lizard looks restored so that is a different kind of price for a rare machine, those are rarely seen like that.

#3161 5 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

The Roadkings is in the ballpark, a little high but not bad it would sell in Seattle for that. NO pictures though - that and Jackbot....that would be a close to if you could make a deal.
The Grand Lizard looks restored so that is a different kind of price for a rare machine, those are rarely seen like that.

I have thought about going to take a look at the Jackbot but I feel like Jackbot is a pin I'll own if the right deal fell in my lap. It's not a pin I'm looking for and willing to to try and barter on to get the price down. The no picture ad sets off my hassle alarm. You guys seem to have more available and I used to always look south of the border. Recently the climate at the border has completely changed, it an unpleasant adventure to cross the border to pick up an amazon package.

#3162 5 years ago

Cross posting my "located in Victoria, BC" Black Knight from the Canada thread:
Putting my Black Knight up for sale; game is located in Victoria.

It has a CPR playfield installed, and I put the extra effort into replacing all four flipper mechs with fresh WPC mechanisms, as the Williams System 7 versions did not have replaceable coil stops.

This Black Knight shoots really well, and is in fantastic shape.

The biggest physical flaw I am aware of is the bottom rear of the cabinet is a bit chipped from moving around. Everything else in the game is really nice IMO, especially considering this game is getting close to being 40 years old.

The reason I am selling? Having had the game for 10 years, I think it is time for some new blood in the gameroom. I may have become too good at it over the years, though I can still have it kick my butt often enough to put a smile on my face.

Many many pics included in the onedrive folder below:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aou7HguTl0JigawivMFzTqMkJEyjYQ

Asking $4500 Canadian (~$3400 US). Open to reasonable offers!

#3163 5 years ago

Anyone have a System 11 coin door with harness sitting around collecting dust? I could really use one for my Taxi project.
Thanks!

#3164 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

kick my butt often enough

Did you ever turn on switch 37? Feels like a new game...
-mof

#3165 5 years ago

Wow - seems like someone is letting go of some stuff. CL - in Wilsonville there are 3 machines for $2500 - separately he wants a bit too much but Blackout, Checkpoint, and Breakshot for $2500 is very good I thought.

IN Seattle there is a Craig's List Ad with arcade games and an 8 Ball Champ for $500 - he describes it as 2 broken machines but I think he means the 2 parts the head and the cabinet. It is missing a lot if it had boards its still is a decent project price for an OK game. He has some interesting arcade stuff too.

If I did not have a house full of pinballs some of these might make good purchases. Someone snatch these up....

#3166 5 years ago

OMG - why has this not sold - his price is low for Seattle - crappy picture? Simpsons Pinball Party for $4200 OBO

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66197

#3167 5 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

OMG - why has this not sold - his price is low for Seattle - crappy picture? Simpsons Pinball Party for $4200 OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66197

I PMed him about it. He joined Pinside the day before the ad went live, and he has one post. I haven't heard back, so I assume he sold it elsewhere and hasn't bothered to update the listing. Yeah, even as a mild project, that's a killer price!

#3168 5 years ago

Orbitor 1 $2800 obo
Very nice condition works100%

Eight Ball Deluxe LE
Working project $1200
Needs sound work (roms for sure)
Cleaned and shopped.
1 light socket and 2 switches that need some work. Day1 mylar. Wood wear at ball entry point, drops and inlanes. Still working on it as I have time...
The rest looks great.

Pro Striker Bowling machine
10’ lane
Horizontal lines out in dmd.
Cash on pickup only.
$600 obo

Added over 6 years ago:

Ebd has been sold. Thanks KHL for a smooth transaction.

#3169 5 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Did you ever turn on switch 37? Feels like a new game...
-mof

Yes, I did try that and other settings, and it definitely improved the game for me, but at this point it is just time to bring some new blood into the gameroom. A bit of a shame, but it will also be nice thinking about what to put in its place (when it eventually sells).

Definitely thank you for the tip, I did have that setting off for many years, and while good for newer players it did make it too easy for me.

#3170 5 years ago

Trade up or down +\- cash Re-import project The Shadow, DMD has all dots, power converted, cab rufffff, insert decals not good... seeing if anyone has a good trade offer? I do Have other stuff and cash if someone has something nice they trying to sell.... or maybe a whirlwind.

#3171 5 years ago

Cross posting my HUO Star Trek Pro and HUO Metallica Pro. I'm in Tacoma, WA.

Not looking for trades at the moment.

Asking $5100 each

seattle.craigslist.org link

Please send me a PM if you have any questions.

#3172 5 years ago

I just listed my Guardians pro. Its like new with mods and a low play count.

#3173 5 years ago

No sir, thank you! Thumbs up on the transaction, it was solid.

Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Orbitor 1 $2800 obo
Very nice condition works100%
Eight Ball Deluxe LE
Working project $1200
Needs sound work (roms for sure)
Cleaned and shopped.
1 light socket and 2 switches that need some work. Day1 mylar. Wood wear at ball entry point, drops and inlanes. Still working on it as I have time...
The rest looks great.
Pro Striker Bowling machine
10’ lane
Horizontal lines out in dmd.
Cash on pickup only.
$600 obo

Added 4 days ago: Ebd has been sold. Thanks KHL for a smooth transaction.

#3174 5 years ago

Recommended seller, solid all the way.

Quoted from ttown:

I just listed my Guardians pro. Its like new with mods and a low play count.

#3175 5 years ago

Not highly motivated but open to trading or selling some games,
The Shadow (project)
Ac/Dc pro
Stern Playboy(very nice condition)
Terminator 3
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Iron Man VE (low low plays, shaker, topper, HUO)

Added over 6 years ago:

The Shadow has found a new home!

#3177 5 years ago

Just posted to craigslist. Will take $7000...

portland.craigslist.org link

#3178 5 years ago

I just lowered the price on my modded Guardians Pro to $4900. The game is beautiful and it looks great with the added lighting and mirror blades.

#3179 5 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

I just lowered the price on my modded Guardians Pro to $4900. The game is beautiful and it looks great with the added lighting and mirror blades.

Sold (Pending Pickup)

#3180 5 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Not highly motivated but open to trading or selling some games,
The Shadow (project)
Ac/Dc pro
Stern Playboy(very nice condition)
Terminator 3
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Iron Man VE (low low plays, shaker, topper, HUO)

If you were closer id try to trade for that TSPP

#3182 5 years ago

JJP Pirates at Cbar in Portland!

#3183 5 years ago

Looking for a nice condition Centaur and a nice condition Creature. *edit - Also Scarred Stiff.

Have cash or the following games for trade:
TSPP - HUO, I am the second owner, excellent condition.
Fish Tales - Good condition. Very slight cabinet fade on one side. Plays perfect and has topper.
Ripley’s- players condition but clean and plays nice.

Might consider including Congo or Indy as trade options for the right condition game.

Message me if you are interested.
Thanks!

#3184 5 years ago

I'm hosting a pinball and arcade repair party in Seattle on Saturday, October 6 from 1 PM – 7 PM at my place in Ballard. All my games will be on to play as well. If you didn't get an invite via WPC, SMAC or FB, consider yourself invited and PM me for more details. Bring pins, vids, monitors, etc. to work on and get help with or just show up to help others, network, buy and sell, etc.

#3185 5 years ago

Looking for a STPrem, or a STTNG (in WA)... which feels odd as I am not a big ST fan to start. I just know they are both really fun games

1 week later
#3186 5 years ago

Data east royal rumble for sale/trade. Cabinet has scuffs and dings. Play field is nice except around outholes, I’ve ordered cliffys. Sound board currently getting repaired. Looking for 90’s dmd as partial trade. $4250 obo

#3187 5 years ago

Not sure if this is the best topic for my question but anyone know of a good place to get playfield glass in Portland?

#3188 5 years ago
Quoted from dmcinnes:

Not sure if this is the best topic for my question but anyone know of a good place to get playfield glass in Portland?

Drive to Tacoma and buy it from JP

#3189 5 years ago

Karl might be able to help you out. He's on Facebook as Karl H Lind, or just post in nearly any Facebook PNW or Portland pinball forum and someone will put you in touch. If doesn't have glass currently he almost certainly knows who does. He's one of the larger buyers and sellers of games in the area.

#3190 5 years ago

I think I may have found him here...

KHL is that you?

#3191 5 years ago

I've got two sheets of Super Pin wide in the garage, if you want more info please message me! I get mine in Olympia at Welby's metal/coin shop.

Quoted from dmcinnes:

#3192 5 years ago

Thanks everyone!

Quoted from KHL:

I've got two sheets of Super Pin wide in the garage, if you want more info please message me! I get mine in Olympia at Welby's metal/coin shop.

Thanks @KHL, unfortunately I’m looking for regular size for a Pinbot.

#3193 5 years ago

We are putting together our next container pin buy! Jon made a snazzy new web database that imports and tracks the data, photos, reservations, pricing, etc. Feel free to check it out and reserve a game if you are interested. The sorting functions are useful. This will take a few months to come together, then a few months to arrive after payment. Games are delivered to the Seattle area.

Standard disclaimer, these are usually heavily routed European games that will need a lot of cleanup, they may be dirty, have hacks, missing parts, have playfield wear, board problems, etc. Look at the photos closely! Most do boot up though. If you want more info about how this all works, just ask, but I figure most people know the drill by now.

The site: http://container.proludio.com

You can change the columns to sort the data or change the shipping and exchange rate to see how things fluctuate. The list contains all the games, our discounted price, the Pinside pricing, and when the game was 1st noticed for sale. If you click the button “Details”, you will see all the specific data on the machine. The “Details” tab shows you the latest description and note he has, along with how long it has been for sale. The “Pricing” tab shows all the, well, duh, money info. The “Changes” tab tracks (tries to) all the way back to the 1st sheet Andrea sent a couple years ago. This shows when he changed any description, notes, or pricing (more on that below).

The “Pictures” tab, should show you thumbnails. Clicking on each should allow you to download the Highest resolution image he has provided.

The last tab is “Reserve List”. This will show you anyone that has added their name to reserve, and also let you add your name, or cancel your name.

#3194 5 years ago
Quoted from dmcinnes:

Thanks everyone!

Thanks KHL, unfortunately I’m looking for regular size for a Pinbot.

I've got spares, drop me a PM.

#3195 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

We are putting together our next container pin buy! Jon made a snazzy new web database that imports and tracks the data, photos, reservations, pricing, etc. Feel free to check it out and reserve a game if you are interested. The sorting functions are useful. This will take a few months to come together, then a few months to arrive after payment. Games are delivered to the Seattle area.
Standard disclaimer, these are usually heavily routed European games that will need a lot of cleanup, they may be dirty, have hacks, missing parts, have playfield wear, board problems, etc. Look at the photos closely! Most do boot up though. If you want more info about how this all works, just ask, but I figure most people know the drill by now.
The site: http://container.proludio.com
You can change the columns to sort the data or change the shipping and exchange rate to see how things fluctuate. The list contains all the games, our discounted price, the Pinside pricing, and when the game was 1st noticed for sale. If you click the button “Details”, you will see all the specific data on the machine. The “Details” tab shows you the latest description and note he has, along with how long it has been for sale. The “Pricing” tab shows all the, well, duh, money info. The “Changes” tab tracks (tries to) all the way back to the 1st sheet Andrea sent a couple years ago. This shows when he changed any description, notes, or pricing (more on that below).
The “Pictures” tab, should show you thumbnails. Clicking on each should allow you to download the Highest resolution image he has provided.
The last tab is “Reserve List”. This will show you anyone that has added their name to reserve, and also let you add your name, or cancel your name.

Interested in a couple of games,never done this before,any additional info is appreciated.

#3196 5 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

Interested in a couple of games,never done this before,any additional info is appreciated.

There's lots of info and discussion at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nwpinbuyers

#3197 5 years ago
Quoted from dmcinnes:

One Day Glass in Vancouver:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/51#post-3330784

#3198 5 years ago

Thanks, that’s a great tip! I ended up buying a spare off of Brijam (thanks again!)

#3199 5 years ago

Super nice LOTR for sale

#3200 5 years ago

Selling a Hot Doggin:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwpinball/permalink/2079180822116188/

Selling a rare Bally widebody "HOT DOGGIN" pinball machine. The machine has just been through the Northwest pinball championships without any issue, it plays SOLID.

New playfield glass, new rectifier boards, rebuilt power board and connectors, external batteries on MPUs, new drop target set, new set of 4 pop bumper caps, full rubber kit, all flippers have been fully rebuilt with complete PBR biscuit kit instead of unreliable heavy linear ones. New backbox and playfield GI LED.

The Cabinet is solid with some scratch, a small chunk is missing near the back left leg.
The Backglass is good with a little flaking at the bottom near the game over and the center.
The playfield has serious wear spots that have been repainted by hand. Not the best work but the machine come with a spare playfield that is much better. It could be swap as is with a few worn off inserts or given some TLC to make it even better.

HQ pictures:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpIUy8RO5YD4MBgXTzQ

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/64?hl=robf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.