IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 95.
#3101 5 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

I brought a bunch of cash with me, and took almost all of it home. I'm really pressed for space at the moment, and thus my list was very narrow, so it's not a big surprise, even if it was a bit of a disappointment.

#3102 5 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

Unfortunately I had last minute stuff to take care of out of town and could only make it for a while on Friday. So I decided to not bother putting the for sale sign up on my Tee'd Off as I wouldn't be around, nor reachable by phone, for most of the show.. so if anybody is interested I do have the Tee'd Off that was there for sale, I'll put up a market post at some point, I'm not in a hurry.

#3103 5 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

I brought a bunch of cash with me, and took almost all of it home. I'm really pressed for space at the moment, and thus my list was very narrow, so it's not a big surprise, even if it was a bit of a disappointment.

So what were you looking for?

#3104 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

You’re sorry?? You should be thrilled.

Just sorry for all my fellow pinheads who missed out. PCC is a bitchin' game!

#3105 5 years ago

Just sorry for all my fellow pinheads who missed out. PCC is a bitchin' game!</

Now now, you’ve already sold it, no need to keep patting yourself on the back about the game. If it was that “Bitchin” it seems odd that you’d sell it.

#3106 5 years ago

I've sold plenty of good games that I'd prefer to have kept if I could - including PCC. Can't keep them all unfortunately.

#3107 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I've sold plenty of good games that I'd prefer to have kept if I could - including PCC. Can't keep them all unfortunately.

I actually kinda like pcc and I’m not much of an EM guy at all. It wouldn’t fit in my small collection but I could see it in a larger one.

#3108 5 years ago

Williams Flash for sale, working $800.

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold

#3109 5 years ago

are there a lot more games for sale on friday? This was my first time attending but I went on Saturday with bunch of cash and found maybe handful of used games for sale out on the floor. My 6 year old daughter was sorely disappointed that we didn't bring a new used game home with us. I saw only couple games for sale on the sale billboard by the entrance and even the one I messaged about didn't even call me back. At least I had a great time with my daughter

#3110 5 years ago

the corvette and original Attack from mars i had in the show are both still available, pm for details

#3111 5 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

are there a lot more games for sale on friday? This was my first time attending but I went on Saturday with bunch of cash and found maybe handful of used games for sale out on the floor.

The NW Show hasn't typically had a large amount of used games for sale on the floor. I don't think that there were that many more for sale on Friday than you would have seen Saturday.

#3112 5 years ago

Anyone here dealt with Betson/Coin-op Games in Portland as a Stern distributor? Looking for some feedback...

#3113 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Anyone here dealt with Betson/Coin-op Games in Portland as a Stern distributor? Looking for some feedback...

I didn't get a Stern from them, I got an AFMr. I'll be looking elsewhere in the future.

It seemed like I had to work really hard to give them a huge pile of money. That's about the extent of what I'll say in public.

#3114 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

the corvette and original Attack from mars i had in the show are both still available, pm for details

I am quite surprised that the AFM didn't go. No question it's the nicest original I've seen. I didn't get a chance to flip it, though, because it ALWAYS had someone on it!

#3115 5 years ago

Jordan at Next Level Pinball in Hillsboro is excellent! I’d recommend him to anyone in the PDX area for Stern, Chicago Gaming or Jersey Jack...

#3116 5 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I prefer colorado game exchange myself,The price they quote with freight included usually beats betson.

#3117 5 years ago

I am looking for a Sorcerer for sale. My uncle is coming from Frankfurt to visit and it's his favorite game. I'd love to have one here for him to play.

Thanks!

#3118 5 years ago

The Amazing SM $1200
Orbitor 1 $3000

Both nice working examples.

Added over 6 years ago:

SM has been sold.

Thanks again BorgDog for a smooth transaction!

#3119 5 years ago

Seconded! Great service, awesome showroom and adjacent arcade and these folks are invested in serving the community.

Quoted from airplanequartet:

Jordan at Next Level Pinball in Hillsboro is excellent! I’d recommend him to anyone in the PDX area for Stern, Chicago Gaming or Jersey Jack...

#3120 5 years ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

I’ll agree whole-heartedly...they were really easy to work with. I didn’t have any issues with my NIB so I can’t speak to follow-up service, but I’d assume it’d be top-notch since the purchase was smooth and hassle-free.

#3121 5 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the recommendations, I'll check out Next Level. Their arcade sounds epic, I hope they get ready to open it soon!

#3122 5 years ago

Orbitor 1 $3000
Very nice condition 100% working order.

Also would consider trades for

MK3 ultimate

Marvel vs Capcom 1 or 2
(Cps or naomi system considered)

Rampart 3 plyr trackball ed

#3123 5 years ago

anyone selling a working pitch and Bat game around the great PNW?

#3124 5 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my HUO LOTR with Colordmd. I’m mostly interested in a Williams IJ, TZ, TOTAN, or other A-list Williams machines.

Added over 6 years ago:

Gone...

#3125 5 years ago

Before I list on the market place figured I mention it locally. Selling a very nice STTNG (Star Trek Next Gen) Williams wide body. No mods other than the premium led kit from Pinballbulbs in Portland.

$5400

#3126 5 years ago

looking for an earthshaker and a whirlwind.
thanks!

#3127 5 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

anyone selling a working pitch and Bat game around the great PNW?

Not currently, but I hope to have my 1962 Wms World Series up for sale this fall. Not putting it on the market until I finish restoring my 1959 Wms Deluxe Pinch-Hitter though.

#3128 5 years ago
Quoted from waruaki:

Before I list on the market place figured I mention it locally. Selling a very nice STTNG (Star Trek Next Gen) Williams wide body. No mods other than the premium led kit from Pinballbulbs in Portland.
$5400

Pictures

salem.craigslist.org link

#3129 5 years ago
Quoted from waruaki:

Pictures

Go ducks!!!!

#3130 5 years ago

Considering trading my TOM. Recently picked it up and was going to route it but its way too nice to put out. CQ condition or at least really close.

Looking for A titles: MMR, mm, MB, AFM, AFMR, Congo(maybe) possibly never sterns (no premiums apart from ST), +/- cash. Still have a hankering for a Stern 24.

#3131 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Flash Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Williams Flash for sale. It has some wear but works, just needs some TLC and new rubbers.”
2018-07-03
Zillah, WA
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 120 times

#3132 5 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Orbitor 1 $3000
Very nice condition 100% working order.
Also would consider trades for
MK3 ultimate
Marvel vs Capcom 1 or 2
(Cps or naomi system considered)
Rampart 3 plyr trackball ed

Still available.

#3134 5 years ago

(Priced Reduced)
Nice, local STTNG

#3135 5 years ago

You said it Go ducks!!!!

#3136 5 years ago

I just listed my Tee'd Off for trade / sale - looking for a Fish Tales - yes - I know I will have to come up with cash to make it happen. I would sell the machine outright to build up money for Fish Tales too.

Here is my ad -

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a very nice super clean condition Gottlieb Tee'd Off - looking to trade plus cash for a Fish Tales. I know it is a stretch but I am looking for one machine. I guess I would ...”
2018-07-08
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 157 times

It is very clean and works well, looking for around $2000 or best offer, hoping for a trade or a decent offer, again fully shopped. I may place it on Craig's List too for now it is only on Pinside and Facebook marketplace

#3137 5 years ago

Hey All, I'm looking for a local, pretty good quality Twilight Zone. Now, I realize that's an ask, but I have seen a range of TZs advertised around the US, as I am sure you all have, and playing this machine before buying it, makes a difference, aside from shipping. I also don't mind doing work on it, and one from a collector who does as well, would be welcome. DM me if you want to discuss!

#3138 5 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tails in the area, please PM me if you’re know of one.

I am OK with cabinet decal fade, just not looking my for a total project now, as I am restoring a Congo now. Can do some work just not looking for a basket case.

#3139 5 years ago
Quoted from Sub7vn:

Hey All, I'm looking for a local, pretty good quality Twilight Zone. Now, I realize that's an ask, but I have seen a range of TZs advertised around the US, as I am sure you all have, and playing this machine before buying it, makes a difference, aside from shipping. I also don't mind doing work on it, and one from a collector who does as well, would be welcome. DM me if you want to discuss!

Sub7vn Not sure if you're looking for a project or players game or a nice high end one but I have an incredibly nice one. All coils replace, fully gone through. The game is absolutely incredible so it won't be cheap. A well done restore imo. Feel free to PM if this sort of condition is what you're going for. Willing to trade as well, prefer it even!

#3140 5 years ago

Any one selling a Cheetah?

#3141 5 years ago

If anyone is an AGC collector, eventually I will be putting up my AGBGoaWT sale for $4000.
Downsizing my collection, after I dig it out from storage and unwrap it.
Tough game to find in collector condition.
I would rather the game go to a person that will take care of it, not a first time owner.

Purchased new and has around 1000 plays.

#3142 5 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

If anyone is an AGC collector, eventually I will be putting up my AGBGoaWT sale for $4000.
I would rather the game go to a person that will take care of it, not a first time owner.

What game is this- don’t understand abbreviation

#3143 5 years ago

Alvin G Band Goes on a World Tour

#3144 5 years ago

#al

Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

xTheBlackKnightx I'm looking to do some 2 for 1 trades for some higher end stuff and get some lower or mid range priced games if you are interested in downsizing? Looks like you got nearly 60 games dang dude! You aren't too far down i205

#3145 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

sub7vn Not sure if you're looking for a project or players game or a nice high end one but I have an incredibly nice one. All coils replace, fully gone through. The game is absolutely incredible so it won't be cheap. A well done restore imo. Feel free to PM if this sort of condition is what you're going for. Willing to trade as well, prefer it even!

jrivelli thanks so much for connecting, I pulled one off today, before we could get it together. Really appreciate the post, and follow-up. We'll stay in touch

#3146 5 years ago

If anyone knows anyone selling fishtales or have any leads, I'll be truly grateful if you send them my way. Thanks a bunch.

#3147 5 years ago

Bally Twin Win: 950.00

#3148 5 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Bally Twin Win: 950.00

This one plays nice! Wish the theme was more my thing, the gameplay is really engaging.

#3149 5 years ago

Hi, everyone. I will be moving my son to Redmond, Washington in a few weeks, and I have some nice pins I could bring, if anyone's interested. I have a CLEAN, original 'Spiderman' with MANY mods and Mike Chestnut chrome package, HUO 'T3', HUO 'Avatar LE', AFMr LE (green trim), or a very nice 'Getaway' with mods and red armor. They are not priced to 'give-away', but if anyone in the NW wants any of these sweet examples, I can bring them to you, no additional charge. -Michael

#3150 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I have a high end beautifully restored Twilight Zone I am looking to finally part with and sell. This game had the works done to it. What was done? - Aftermarket clear coat on the...”
2018-07-26
Milwaukie, OR
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 669 times

Finally listed my restored Twilight Zone ! May be willing to trade, see wishlist for things I am looking for

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/63?hl=staythirsty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.