4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,116 posts
  • 279 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 minutes ago by Shoot_Again
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3122 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 63.
#3101 12 days ago
Quoted from mark532011:

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

I brought a bunch of cash with me, and took almost all of it home. I'm really pressed for space at the moment, and thus my list was very narrow, so it's not a big surprise, even if it was a bit of a disappointment.

#3102 12 days ago
Quoted from mark532011:

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

Unfortunately I had last minute stuff to take care of out of town and could only make it for a while on Friday. So I decided to not bother putting the for sale sign up on my Tee'd Off as I wouldn't be around, nor reachable by phone, for most of the show.. so if anybody is interested I do have the Tee'd Off that was there for sale, I'll put up a market post at some point, I'm not in a hurry.

#3103 12 days ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

I brought a bunch of cash with me, and took almost all of it home. I'm really pressed for space at the moment, and thus my list was very narrow, so it's not a big surprise, even if it was a bit of a disappointment.

So what were you looking for?

#3104 12 days ago
Quoted from michaelrobrien:

You’re sorry?? You should be thrilled.

Just sorry for all my fellow pinheads who missed out. PCC is a bitchin' game!

#3105 11 days ago

Just sorry for all my fellow pinheads who missed out. PCC is a bitchin' game!</

Now now, you’ve already sold it, no need to keep patting yourself on the back about the game. If it was that “Bitchin” it seems odd that you’d sell it.

#3106 11 days ago

I've sold plenty of good games that I'd prefer to have kept if I could - including PCC. Can't keep them all unfortunately.

#3107 11 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I've sold plenty of good games that I'd prefer to have kept if I could - including PCC. Can't keep them all unfortunately.

I actually kinda like pcc and I’m not much of an EM guy at all. It wouldn’t fit in my small collection but I could see it in a larger one.

#3108 11 days ago

Williams Flash for sale, working $800.

#3109 11 days ago

are there a lot more games for sale on friday? This was my first time attending but I went on Saturday with bunch of cash and found maybe handful of used games for sale out on the floor. My 6 year old daughter was sorely disappointed that we didn't bring a new used game home with us. I saw only couple games for sale on the sale billboard by the entrance and even the one I messaged about didn't even call me back. At least I had a great time with my daughter

#3110 11 days ago

the corvette and original Attack from mars i had in the show are both still available, pm for details

#3111 11 days ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

are there a lot more games for sale on friday? This was my first time attending but I went on Saturday with bunch of cash and found maybe handful of used games for sale out on the floor.

The NW Show hasn't typically had a large amount of used games for sale on the floor. I don't think that there were that many more for sale on Friday than you would have seen Saturday.

#3112 11 days ago

Anyone here dealt with Betson/Coin-op Games in Portland as a Stern distributor? Looking for some feedback...

#3113 11 days ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

Anyone here dealt with Betson/Coin-op Games in Portland as a Stern distributor? Looking for some feedback...

I didn't get a Stern from them, I got an AFMr. I'll be looking elsewhere in the future.

It seemed like I had to work really hard to give them a huge pile of money. That's about the extent of what I'll say in public.

#3114 11 days ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

the corvette and original Attack from mars i had in the show are both still available, pm for details

I am quite surprised that the AFM didn't go. No question it's the nicest original I've seen. I didn't get a chance to flip it, though, because it ALWAYS had someone on it!

#3115 11 days ago

Jordan at Next Level Pinball in Hillsboro is excellent! I’d recommend him to anyone in the PDX area for Stern, Chicago Gaming or Jersey Jack...

#3116 11 days ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

I prefer colorado game exchange myself,The price they quote with freight included usually beats betson.

#3117 10 days ago

I am looking for a Sorcerer for sale. My uncle is coming from Frankfurt to visit and it's his favorite game. I'd love to have one here for him to play.

Thanks!

#3118 7 days ago

The Amazing SM $1200
Orbitor 1 $3000

Both nice working examples.

Added 3 days ago:

SM has been sold.

Thanks again BorgDog for a smooth transaction!

#3119 6 days ago

Seconded! Great service, awesome showroom and adjacent arcade and these folks are invested in serving the community.

Quoted from airplanequartet:

Jordan at Next Level Pinball in Hillsboro is excellent! I’d recommend him to anyone in the PDX area for Stern, Chicago Gaming or Jersey Jack...

#3120 6 days ago
Quoted from airplanequartet:

I’ll agree whole-heartedly...they were really easy to work with. I didn’t have any issues with my NIB so I can’t speak to follow-up service, but I’d assume it’d be top-notch since the purchase was smooth and hassle-free.

#3121 2 days ago

Thanks to everyone for the recommendations, I'll check out Next Level. Their arcade sounds epic, I hope they get ready to open it soon!

#3122 32 minutes ago

Orbitor 1 $3000
Very nice condition 100% working order.

Also would consider trades for

MK3 ultimate

Marvel vs Capcom 1 or 2
(Cps or naomi system considered)

Rampart 3 plyr trackball ed

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 39.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Mods
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 21.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 3122 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 63.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside