IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 95.
#3051 5 years ago

WTB Will be in the greater Seattle area the week of NWPAS. Most interested in HUO Stern ST Pro, Premium or LE. Also have some interest in JP and Congo.

Does not need to be game at the show. I-5 corridor Oly to Bellingham/405 kind of thing.

Please PM

thanks,

#3052 5 years ago

It's really a shame there isn't a big truck filled with pins for the show coming up from Portland. I could definitely contribute to that.

#3053 5 years ago

If Portland collectors want to organize and drive one, the show would pay for the truck! This happened a couple years ago. It would be awesome of Seattle folks could do that with the Portland show as well and start doing some cross-state support and help to promote our hobby and make cooler events.

#3054 5 years ago

Going to be selling a Last Action Hero, Shadow and Millionaire between now and the PNW Show. Message if interested. Thanks

#3055 5 years ago

I will have a NIB Iron Maiden LE for sale by this weekend. Can be picked up or I can probably deliver to NW show.

PM me if interested.

#3056 5 years ago

I have an AFM LE, #925 with fewer than 200 plays. About 30min off of I-405 in PDX. The topper is still in the crate, looking for ST premium or LE. Will sell also, asking $7500.

#3057 5 years ago

Cheap pins in Eugene. eugene.craigslist.org link

#3058 5 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Damn thats a score, if it was a little farther North I would grab them, these will be gone fast.

#3059 5 years ago

wow. I would take both in a second

#3060 5 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Wow!

#3061 5 years ago

Yeah, that is a great deal. I live just 35 miles away and would get them in a heartbeat as well but I'm sure he has already sold them or is drowning in offers (I did call and leave a message this morning). I have been wanting to pick up an F-14 for a while.

#3062 5 years ago

Looking to trade my nice IJ + cash for a Star Wars LE - located 30 minutes east of Seattle.

#3063 5 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

already gone...lol 23 hours later

#3064 5 years ago

Have a WOZ LE for sale or trade. HUO, original one owner, low plays, upgraded castle walls, external volume control and trees with lit eyes. Looking for trade towards an MM or AFM.
Located in Vancouver, WA

#3065 5 years ago

Selling our No Good Gofers
Asking $3800 or would trade for cash and the right early solid state game.
Can deliver to the show. Good players condition game. Works 100%. Playfield is in good shape. Has alternate Caddy Shack translite. Full LED conversion to frosted white SMD bulbs.

It’s a fun game but I need to thin the herd and NGG has got to go. Hit me up with an offer. I’m motivated and can deliver it to the show.

I’ll message pics to anyone who is interested. Happy Flipping!

- Josiah

#3066 5 years ago

Bump. still have a empty vehical going to the Northwest arcade show from wisconsin. looking to fill it. cheap transportation. would love to bring a game for somebody for the show. pm me

#3067 5 years ago

Some games I could bring up to the NWPAS show:

Swords of Fury 2400 (LED'd new red score displays)
Torpedo Alley 2200 (factory mylared, beautiful box, a nice example in great overall shape)
Big Game 1300
Contact 825

Please PM me w any questions! Thanks

#3068 5 years ago

Bring Big Game/SOF to the Vancouver Flipout, convert dollars to 2400/1300CAN and I'll take them

#3069 5 years ago

Pins for sale
pirates of the carribean 4800$ looks like new
Attack from mars Bally 6900$ color lcd display
Johnny mnemonic 2900$ LEDs
No good gofers 4200$ LEDs
Would like to trade down for system 11, Diner, radical, whirlwind, earthshaker, transporter.

Added over 6 years ago: Pins for sale
pirates of the carribean 4800$ looks like new
Would like to trade down for system 11, Diner, radical, whirlwind, earthshaker, transporter.

Added over 6 years ago: .

#3070 5 years ago

Last Action Hero drop to $2500

#3071 5 years ago

I might be interested in torpedo alley if I can take after nw show and price is sharper for us poor Canadians

#3072 5 years ago

I will have a HUO Pabst Can Crusher on the floor and for sale as well as a NIB Iron Maiden LE for sale if they don't sell sooner.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60915

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64365

#3073 5 years ago

Both have been sold, thx

#3074 5 years ago

SOF and Big Game have been sold, thanks!

#3075 5 years ago

I have a Williams flash..she plays fine w no issues..has the normal flaking on the bg, and very little pf wear. I have keys for the coin box and head..looking to trade +$ for a comet or cyclone..

#3076 5 years ago

I am looking for some Classic Sterns in nice condition. Anybody have anything that the want to sell?

#3077 5 years ago

I have a nine ball with a CC HSA pf.

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold

#3078 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I will have a HUO Pabst Can Crusher on the floor and for sale as well as a NIB Iron Maiden LE for sale if they don't sell sooner.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60915
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64365

Tim’s a great guy. Buyer will be getting a great pin with IMDNLE.
Pabst is a great price and he keeps his pins in excellent condition!

#3079 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I have a nine ball with a CC HSA pf.

Sorry, I should have specified I already have a fully restored Nine Ball.

#3080 5 years ago

All good,

Good luck in your search!

#3081 5 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I am looking for some Classic Sterns in nice condition. Anybody have anything that the want to sell?

What years do you mean?

#3082 5 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

What years do you mean?

I think 99-02. The best stern years.

#3083 5 years ago

We'll have at least 3 Houdini's at the NW Pinball Show in Tacoma. All contain art blades & shakers and will be unboxed new for play at our booth. We'll be selling at discount pricing. Available for pick up Sunday (June 10) at the end of the show. Contact me if interested. Thx, T

[email protected]

Toll Free: 1-855-366-4876

#3084 5 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

What years do you mean?

Quicksilver, Meteor, Lightning, Flight 2000, Seawitch, Cheetah and Star Gazer

#3085 5 years ago

My wife is letting me spend around $3000 for my bday present this year so I'm trying to see if anyone has a game around that price range willing to sell at the show. Looking for JM,FT,HS2,JD,DM,WCS

#3086 5 years ago

There

Quoted from V4Vendetta:

My wife is letting me spend around $3000 for my bday present this year so I'm trying to see if anyone has a game around that price range willing to sell at the show. Looking for JM,FT,HS2,JD,DM,WCS

There is a Judge Dread posted on craigslist in Vancouver for $4200 cad, that could be in your price point. Dont know anything about the poster or machine I just saw it the other day.

#3087 5 years ago

someone please take this to the Pinball Show - and give it away there -

seattle.craigslist.org link

#3088 5 years ago

Selling my STTNG...

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Star Trek: The Next Generation pinball machine for sale, $5500 Plays great. No issues or errors. Lots of mods. Color DMD Invisiglass Mirror blades New rails and lockdown bar Full...”
2018-06-01
Maple Valley, WA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 223 times

#3089 5 years ago

I'm looking for a GOT LE. Heading to the show in Tacoma next week so let me know if you've got one for sale or are planning on bringing one to the show to sell.

#3090 5 years ago

I've got a Torpedo Alley up for grabs in PDX

Machine - For Sale
Torpedo Alley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Solid game in overall nice shape, could use a shop out but is playing 100% Pick up in Portland, Oregon is preferred but if you are not in my area and interested just send me a PM...”
2018-06-04
Gresham, OR
1,975 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 234 times

#3091 5 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

I'm looking for a GOT LE. Heading to the show in Tacoma next week so let me know if you've got one for sale or are planning on bringing one to the show to sell.

Just sold mine

#3092 5 years ago

I've got a HUO Iron Man VE for sale.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Iron Man Vault Edition Lots of Mods! Just shopped Titan rings just installed Blue Titan flipper bands ColorDMD Shaker Motor Lit drone Lit War Machine with chest and gun LEDs Li...”
2018-06-05
Seattle, WA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1223 days
Viewed: 250 times

I also have a TSPP I'd consider selling if there was interest.

#3093 5 years ago

Heading to the show on Sat. Any interest in these? I can deliver.

CPR Gold TOTAN Playfield. $800

New in box Golden Tee Home Addition. $3700

New in box Rob Zombie with factory extras. $5995

New in box America's Most Haunted with the LED factory upgrade. Also includes a never installed Lazeriffic Topper. $5995

I need the cash but would also take a lesser pin in trade plus cash.

#3094 5 years ago

Selling a beautiful HUO Tron Pro with EL Rope lighting and more......

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65105

#3095 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Heading to the show on Sat. Any interest in these? I can deliver.
CPR Gold TOTAN Playfield. $800
New in box Golden Tee Home Addition. $3700
New in box Rob Zombie with factory extras. $5995
New in box America's Most Haunted with the LED factory upgrade. Also includes a never installed Lazeriffic Topper. $5995
I need the cash but would also take a lesser pin in trade plus cash.

You could have at least tried the games,lol.

#3096 5 years ago

Looking for some games to buy at show.

Mousing around
Robocop
Heavy metal meltdown
Genesis
Bad girls
Big house
Hot shots
Excalibur
Dungeons and dragons
Robowar

#3097 5 years ago
Quoted from Drunken_Idaho:

I've got a HUO Iron Man VE for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “HUO Iron Man Vault Edition
Lots of Mods!
Just shopped
Titan rings just installed
Blue Titan flipper bands
ColorDMD
Shaker Motor
Lit drone
Lit War Machine with chest and gun LEDs
Li...”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

I also have a TSPP I'd consider selling if there was interest.

TSPP sold. Iron Man VE still available.

#3098 5 years ago

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

#3099 5 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

A successful show for me: 2 sold and 2 sales currently pending out of 4 offered for sale! And purchased a Houdini!

Sorry - the Pabst Can Crusher is GONZO!

#3100 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

A successful show for me: 2 sold and 2 sales currently pending out of 4 offered for sale! And purchased a Houdini!
Sorry - the Pabst Can Crusher is GONZO!

You’re sorry?? You should be thrilled.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/62 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.