IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 95.
#3001 6 years ago

I am selling my 2009 Ducati Monster 696 with the hope of filling the space with another game. A trade would be ideal, so posting here in the case the sunny weather has someone itching for a new ride. Chances are slim but figured it was worth a shot. PM for details.

2 weeks later
#3002 6 years ago

Seems like this thread has slowed down a little recently. Anyone interested in a No Fear for trade?

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Trade. new rottendog driver board, perfect dmd display, LEDs through out and mirror blades. Looking for fully working Demo man, T2, Party Zone(non cracked ramps)or DrDude spe...”
2018-04-06
Seattle, WA
Trade
Archived after: 45 days
Viewed: 201 times

#3003 6 years ago

Going to be selling an escape from the lost world soon as well if any interest there... want to get it out of basement to garage before listing

#3004 6 years ago

I'm going to put my HUO AC/DC premium (1st owner, has color DMD, shaker and a few tasty mods) on the market shortly, will likely first post it on facebook's PNW Pinball Classified page but also here. Also selling Ultimate Arcade 2 in excellent shape, probably asking $850.

#3005 6 years ago

I'm selling my Congo. Enjoyed it the last couple years, but need to help fund a Star Wars premium. It plays great and has a nice clean playfield. It has LEDs, alternate translite, volcano color changing mod, DMD extender LCD set to green, green speaker lights, mirror blades, new playfield glass and lockdown bar, 3D lane guides, target decals, and remote battery holder.

Posted on CL, but getting a lot of flakes. Hoping to make a deal with a pinsider. $4300.

#3006 6 years ago

Pinside ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Congo Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Plays great. Nice clean playfield. Fully LED'd Alternate translite Original translite included PinballBulbs volcano color changing mod with remote Dr. Pinball DMD extender LCD se...”
2018-04-07
Maple Valley, WA
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 706 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3007 6 years ago

Fully working Data East Time Machine for sale, $2100 obo.
Light project Firepower. Needs work on the sound and GI, has 2 outgassed displays, $850.
Would trade +\- cash for Classic Bally SS, System 11, and WPC machines, projects okay.

Added over 6 years ago: Firepower sold.

#3008 6 years ago

I've gotten away from pins a bit and am trying to track down the last couple arcade games I've been after. I know some of them are bigger fish, so I figured I would look a little north of the Bay Area as well. Anyone happen to have a Food Fight, Forgotten Worlds, Williams Bubbles, or Ghosts 'n Goblins for sale? If so, please send me a PM. Thanks so much.

#3009 6 years ago

Looking to sell / trade my original Attack From Mars ($7,000 USD) and Tales of the Arabian Nights ($8,000 USD).

I can provide details to those who PM me (pics etc)... pins interested in are TSPP and LOTR... older B/W from the 90's like The Shadow, Fishtales - what do you have?

#3010 6 years ago

Looking to trade my very nice No Good Gofers for a nice 24, GB Premium,

#3011 6 years ago

Dropped price to $4000.

Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Pinside ad.

Machine - For Sale
CongoPartially shopped/refurbished “Plays great. Nice clean playfield.

Fully LED'd
Alternate translite
Original translite included
PinballBulbs volcano color changing mod with remote
Dr. Pinball DMD extender LCD se...”
4,000 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#3013 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

hmm only a 13 hour drive

Yeah, what is it with 6 different interested parties but they are all out of state or in Canada?

#3014 6 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Dropped price to $4000.

Your Congo looks great - I am restoring one now - I would have preferred a better candidate than what I have I would have skipped all the crap I am doing for your machine. You are priced right - the issue is people don't know how good a game Congo is. They just think it is a crappy movie, it is a great game.

You can always wait until June and try and sell it at NW Pinball Expo thing - then people will appreciate it and pay what you are asking. Hold tight Congo is a $4K pin all day long.

Honestly - when you lowered the price I am surprised it has not sold yet.

#3015 6 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Your Congo looks great - I am restoring one now - I would have preferred a better candidate than what I have I would have skipped all the crap I am doing for your machine. You are priced right - the issue is people don't know how good a game Congo is. They just think it is a crappy movie, it is a great game.
You can always wait until June and try and sell it at NW Pinball Expo thing - then people will appreciate it and pay what you are asking. Hold tight Congo is a $4K pin all day long.

Thanks, me too. Bad timing with tax time maybe, I don't get it. I need to sell before the show to help pay for the Star Wars premium I'm picking up there. I had a few people ask me to ship, but didn't want to deal with that. I think I have a buyer lined up for next weekend.

#3016 6 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Thanks, me too. Bad timing with tax time maybe, I don't get it. I need to sell before the show to help pay for the Star Wars premium I'm picking up there. I had a few people ask me to ship, but didn't want to deal with that. I think I have a buyer lined up for next weekend.

Yep,I'm taking it

#3017 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Yep,I'm taking it

Wow - that is a haul from Alberta....good for you.

#3018 6 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Wow - that is a haul from Alberta....good for you.

Nitro is doing all the heavy lifting on this one,lol.
Thanks Tommy
See it at Yegpin in Edmonton.

#3019 6 years ago

Want a new Stern at a discounted price? Iron Maiden or Guardians of the Galaxy is calling you. If you pre-order through the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show and let it sit on the floor at the Marco booth for the show, it can save you a bundle!

Also, a bunch of us are putting together another container buy of pins from Italy, if you are interested in more details, PM me.

#3020 6 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Hold on there, cowboy. $4k is creeping closer to pricing on a new Stern Pro, or starting to get into territory for games such as STTNG, TSPP, etc. I’ve had a Congo, nothing wrong with the title at all, it’s a fun pin - just going to get stiffer competition for selling around that price.

#3021 6 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Hold on there, cowboy. $4k is creeping closer to pricing on a new Stern Pro, or starting to get into territory for games such as STTNG, TSPP, etc. I’ve had a Congo, nothing wrong with the title at all, it’s a fun pin - just going to get stiffer competition for selling around that price.

I agree but condition matters, a beat up STTNG might be a little over $4, TSPP over $4 for sure, it is hard to sell because it rarely seen compared to those ever present games. I don’t see many Stern Pros under $5k after tax, shipping, you are right on being close to good games. It is a good game too that I think warrants that price in good shape, beat on less of course.

PNW prices are always higher.

#3022 6 years ago

It’s time to move our NGG along.
Asking $3900 but would also take trades.

Message me if you are interested and I’ll be happy to send pictures and provide more details.

Cheers!

#3023 6 years ago

We need your games to make the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show happen! The show is non-profit and fully run by volunteers, all the games at the show are lent for the weekend by local collectors. It's a great way to help the show, to support the hobby, and it's simply awesome to see people playing your games with big smiles on their faces. Plus, you can get weekend passes, raffle tickets and more!

Live within a hour of Seattle or Tacoma and want to bring 3 or more games? We can pick them up! Volunteers drive around and pick up collections to bring to the show! The deadline for game submission for show transport is May 18th, so follow the link and add your games today! Thanks!!!

http://www.nwpinballshow.com/volunteer/games

#3024 6 years ago

Hi all -

I'm looking for a nice Funhouse and/or RFM, preferably in high-Player/low-Collector quality.

RFM in particular I keep missing by a few minutes on CL and Offerup, so I thought I'd try doing it this way.

I know they're both on the current container buy list, but I'd rather stick with something that's more of a known quantity.

If anyone has either or both within 5-6 hours of Portland, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

#3025 6 years ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

Hi all -
I'm looking for a nice Funhouse and/or RFM, preferably in high-Player/low-Collector quality.
RFM in particular I keep missing by a few minutes on CL and Offerup, so I thought I'd try doing it this way.
I know they're both on the current container buy list, but I'd rather stick with something that's more of a known quantity.
If anyone has either or both within 5-6 hours of Portland, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks!

Someone from Portland is buying 4 RFMs on that container, I would imagine 3 will be for sale down there in 2 or 3 months.

#3026 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Someone from Portland is buying 4 RFMs on that container, I would imagine 3 will be for sale down there in 2 or 3 months.

Good to know, thanks!

#3027 6 years ago

Back to the Future is up on craigslist if there is interest.

#3028 6 years ago

Anyone know who in Kent is selling there whirlwind on eBay? Would like to discuss trade or cash offer.

#3029 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisRAD:

Back to the Future is up on craigslist if there is interest.
</blockquote

glws looks like a nice one

#3030 6 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Anyone know who in Kent is selling there whirlwind on eBay? Would like to discuss trade or cash offer.

Not sure who's selling it but 3800$ seems pretty high

#3031 6 years ago

I want to sell or trade my Doctor Who in Seattle in the near future, it's the nicer one that was at the show the last two years and in my garage if you were at the pinball repair party we threw on Sunday. Great diamond plate playfield, color DMD, the only detractors are the mini playfield edge is a little beat (has Cliffy) and right ramp has a crack repair. I plan on doing a top tear down and clean up, rubber kit and replacing all the ramps in the next month. Just throwing it out there if anyone is looking for one.

#3032 6 years ago

I’m looking to trade my ATFMLE for an STTNG + cash or lesser project, ideally, I’d love a firepower, Space Shuttle or flight 2000. We could play with the money either direction depending on the trades. I haven’t even put the topper on the AFM yet and it only has a couple hundred plays on it. I’d also consider a centipede, robitron or? Classic arcade as a secondary option.

#3033 5 years ago

Got a player's condition Fathom with an additional PF that's been prepped for restorative work up for grabs here in Portland, thx!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a player's condition Fathom, fully working (plays great!) with a reproduction BG and set of plastics. Game is factory mylared but has some wear at upper lane rollovers and ...”
2018-04-26
Gresham, OR
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 419 times

#3034 5 years ago

Thinking about selling my Pinbot. Fairly nice playfield with the typical wear spots at the eyes and saucer. Playfield has been mylar'd by the previous owner, and it's a good job. Visor always opens when it's supposed to, but often it will open then close then open again. Haven't bothered with it. Original displays, players 1-3 are good, player 4 is going out. Ramps are good, flippers are strong and don't need a rebuild. Every once in a blue moon, the background music drops, but the sound effects still work. Background music always comes back on with the next ball. Topper works, translight is great. Message me for pics. Let me know if you have any questions! $1700

#3035 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Simpsons, The Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Good shape and plays great. Just shopped with new rubber and GI LEDs. Playfield is mostly mylared and shiny but there is a couple little wear spots at the kickout holes, in front o...”
2018-04-30
Zillah, WA
2,150 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 170 times
Data East Simpsons for sale or trade. Freshly shopped with LEDs and new rubber. Minor wear in common areas but almost fully mylared. $2300 or trade.

#3036 5 years ago

new in box rob zombie with all mods, price drop to $6000, can deliver to northwest show. trade for TSPBP

#3037 5 years ago

Nice escape from the lost world still up for grabs - $1250

#3038 5 years ago

For sale: Black Knight CPR reproduction playfield + new drop targets. Both playfield parts, brand new, fairly highly sought after. I bought these when they originally came out and never installed them. Deal includes a new set of Black Knight drop targets, make your game almost brand new again.

I'm in Seattle and prefer to sell local and not ship. Can deliver to the NW Pinball & Arcade Show if you aren't coming to town until then. $1500 obo

#3039 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

For sale: Black Knight CPR reproduction playfield + new drop targets. Both playfield parts, brand new, fairly highly sought after. I bought these when they originally came out and never installed them. Deal includes a new set of Black Knight drop targets, make your game almost brand new again.

I'm in Seattle and prefer to sell local and not ship. Can deliver to the NW Pinball & Arcade Show if you aren't coming to town until then. $1500 or best offer.

#3040 5 years ago

Farm fresh,Just dug it out of a storage unit this morning.

Machine - For Sale
Sing Along Archived
As is - “Farm fresh,Complete,Not working.”
2018-05-02
Klamath Falls, OR
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 232 times

#3041 5 years ago

hello, let me introduce myself. My name is jeremy. nwpinball suggest that I make a post here. I decided this year I'm coming to the Northwest show. Every year I go to MGC and expo but this year I wanted to go somewhere new. I heard nothing but good things and rob anthony said its a good show. so I making the trek out to settle. And I'm driving.

Having said that, I'm driving a empty SUV there and hoping to fill it. Newer vehical 2013 grand cherokee. I've hauled mine TZ in it. Hoping to strike a deal with a pinsider for transport a game to the show for like $100 bucks or weekend pass to the show something like that. It's a lot of miles for a game to travel for cheap! I'm located in southeastern Wisconsin. about 20mins west of milwaukee. 2 hours from Chicago if that helps. Pm me if interested. also I'm looking for my next game. outright cash something like a IJ, scared stiff, BSD, white water, diner, champ pub, congo B/W games. let me know if something is available that i can put in the show. thank you, looking forward to the show Jeremy

#3042 5 years ago

Checkout pnw pinball classifieds on Facebook.
Michael Woody Gardiner has some real clean machines for sale, great guy too.
Scared Stiff and Monster Bash I think are still up for grabs.

#3043 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Checkout pnw pinball classifieds on Facebook.
Michael Woody Gardiner has some real clean machines for sale, great guy too.
Scared Stiff and Monster Bash I think are still up for grabs.

yes, thank you i email him about his scared stiff. but he's trying to sell it before the show to buy a boat.

he told me about his monster bash. if there still available around show time I would like to check them out. thanks for the heads up

#3044 5 years ago

FOR SALE, Tacoma area. Bally Power Play, nice playfield with little wear, perfect backglass, cabinet has been repainted, new 200.00 Altek MPU, plays fast and furious. Only thing it could need, I never got around to replacing the flaky controlled lamp socktes, there is about a dozen that should be replaced. 1300.00
Contact Bill at spoolframe AT aol.com

#3045 5 years ago

Decided to put a few up,Need to change some things this summer.Also available-Stern playboy,No pics yet.

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “X-men magneto Le,$5300 with color dmd or $5000 with original red dmd firm.”
2018-05-10
Klamath Falls, OR
5,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 327 times

#3046 5 years ago

Anyone selling BR, LOTR, TOM or batman 66? Please pm me. Thx!

#3047 5 years ago

We need need more pins for the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show!

Can you bring some? If you can do 3 or more and are within our pick up areas, a truck and volunteers can pick up your games! Incentives includes passes to the show, raffle tickets and more, along with being part of a cool non-profit event and promoting our hobby. The deadline for game submission for show transport is May 18th, so follow the link and add your games today! Thanks!!!

http://www.nwpinballshow.com/volunteer/games

#3048 5 years ago

Dammit Brian,
I wish you were closer. It’s a 1110 mile round trip from my place to yours or I’d be coming to take a look at it.

#3049 5 years ago

Josiah, this game is super clean! Played it about a month ago, buy with confidence.

Quoted from JosiahCox:Dammit Brian,
I wish you were closer. It’s a 1110 mile round trip from my place to yours or I’d be coming to take a look at it.

#3050 5 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Dammit Brian,

That's a day trip for a pinball machine you want!

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/61?hl=airplanequartet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.