By wcbrandes

4 years ago

Stats

• 3,016 posts
  • 273 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by JosiahCox
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 3016 posts in topic. You are on page 61 of 61.
#3001 32 days ago

I am selling my 2009 Ducati Monster 696 with the hope of filling the space with another game. A trade would be ideal, so posting here in the case the sunny weather has someone itching for a new ride. Chances are slim but figured it was worth a shot. PM for details.

2 weeks later
#3002 15 days ago

Seems like this thread has slowed down a little recently. Anyone interested in a No Fear for trade?

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished “For Trade. new rottendog driver board, perfect dmd display, LEDs through out and mirror blades. Looking for fully working Demo man, T2, Party Zone(non cracked ramps)or DrDude spe...”
15 days ago
Seattle, WA
Trade

#3003 15 days ago

Going to be selling an escape from the lost world soon as well if any interest there... want to get it out of basement to garage before listing

#3004 15 days ago

I'm going to put my HUO AC/DC premium (1st owner, has color DMD, shaker and a few tasty mods) on the market shortly, will likely first post it on facebook's PNW Pinball Classified page but also here. Also selling Ultimate Arcade 2 in excellent shape, probably asking $850.

#3005 14 days ago

I'm selling my Congo. Enjoyed it the last couple years, but need to help fund a Star Wars premium. It plays great and has a nice clean playfield. It has LEDs, alternate translite, volcano color changing mod, DMD extender LCD set to green, green speaker lights, mirror blades, new playfield glass and lockdown bar, 3D lane guides, target decals, and remote battery holder.

Posted on CL, but getting a lot of flakes. Hoping to make a deal with a pinsider. $4300.

#3006 13 days ago

Pinside ad.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Plays great. Nice clean playfield. Fully LED'd Alternate translite Original translite included PinballBulbs volcano color changing mod with remote Dr. Pinball DMD extender LCD se...”
13 days ago
Maple Valley, WA
4,000 (Firm)

#3007 13 days ago

Fully working Data East Time Machine for sale, $2100 obo.
Light project Firepower. Needs work on the sound and GI, has 2 outgassed displays, $850.
Would trade +\- cash for Classic Bally SS, System 11, and WPC machines, projects okay.

Added 6 days ago: Firepower sold.

#3008 12 days ago

I've gotten away from pins a bit and am trying to track down the last couple arcade games I've been after. I know some of them are bigger fish, so I figured I would look a little north of the Bay Area as well. Anyone happen to have a Food Fight, Forgotten Worlds, Williams Bubbles, or Ghosts 'n Goblins for sale? If so, please send me a PM. Thanks so much.

#3009 8 days ago

Looking to sell / trade my original Attack From Mars ($7,000 USD) and Tales of the Arabian Nights ($8,000 USD).

I can provide details to those who PM me (pics etc)... pins interested in are TSPP and LOTR... older B/W from the 90's like The Shadow, Fishtales - what do you have?

#3010 8 days ago

Looking to trade my very nice No Good Gofers for a nice 24, GB Premium,

#3011 8 days ago

Dropped price to $4000.

Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Pinside ad.

Machine - For Sale
CongoPartially shopped/refurbished “Plays great. Nice clean playfield.

Fully LED'd
Alternate translite
Original translite included
PinballBulbs volcano color changing mod with remote
Dr. Pinball DMD extender LCD se...”
4,000 (Firm)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

#3012 7 days ago

hmm only a 13 hour drive

#3013 7 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

hmm only a 13 hour drive

Yeah, what is it with 6 different interested parties but they are all out of state or in Canada?

#3014 5 days ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Dropped price to $4000.

Your Congo looks great - I am restoring one now - I would have preferred a better candidate than what I have I would have skipped all the crap I am doing for your machine. You are priced right - the issue is people don't know how good a game Congo is. They just think it is a crappy movie, it is a great game.

You can always wait until June and try and sell it at NW Pinball Expo thing - then people will appreciate it and pay what you are asking. Hold tight Congo is a $4K pin all day long.

Honestly - when you lowered the price I am surprised it has not sold yet.

#3015 5 days ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Your Congo looks great - I am restoring one now - I would have preferred a better candidate than what I have I would have skipped all the crap I am doing for your machine. You are priced right - the issue is people don't know how good a game Congo is. They just think it is a crappy movie, it is a great game.
You can always wait until June and try and sell it at NW Pinball Expo thing - then people will appreciate it and pay what you are asking. Hold tight Congo is a $4K pin all day long.

Thanks, me too. Bad timing with tax time maybe, I don't get it. I need to sell before the show to help pay for the Star Wars premium I'm picking up there. I had a few people ask me to ship, but didn't want to deal with that. I think I have a buyer lined up for next weekend.

#3016 5 days ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Thanks, me too. Bad timing with tax time maybe, I don't get it. I need to sell before the show to help pay for the Star Wars premium I'm picking up there. I had a few people ask me to ship, but didn't want to deal with that. I think I have a buyer lined up for next weekend.

Yep,I'm taking it

#3017 5 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

Yep,I'm taking it

Wow - that is a haul from Alberta....good for you.

#3018 4 days ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Wow - that is a haul from Alberta....good for you.

Nitro is doing all the heavy lifting on this one,lol.
Thanks Tommy
See it at Yegpin in Edmonton.

#3019 4 days ago

Want a new Stern at a discounted price? Iron Maiden or Guardians of the Galaxy is calling you. If you pre-order through the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show and let it sit on the floor at the Marco booth for the show, it can save you a bundle!

Also, a bunch of us are putting together another container buy of pins from Italy, if you are interested in more details, PM me.

#3020 4 days ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Hold on there, cowboy. $4k is creeping closer to pricing on a new Stern Pro, or starting to get into territory for games such as STTNG, TSPP, etc. I’ve had a Congo, nothing wrong with the title at all, it’s a fun pin - just going to get stiffer competition for selling around that price.

#3021 4 days ago
Quoted from michaelrobrien:

Hold on there, cowboy. $4k is creeping closer to pricing on a new Stern Pro, or starting to get into territory for games such as STTNG, TSPP, etc. I’ve had a Congo, nothing wrong with the title at all, it’s a fun pin - just going to get stiffer competition for selling around that price.

I agree but condition matters, a beat up STTNG might be a little over $4, TSPP over $4 for sure, it is hard to sell because it rarely seen compared to those ever present games. I don’t see many Stern Pros under $5k after tax, shipping, you are right on being close to good games. It is a good game too that I think warrants that price in good shape, beat on less of course.

PNW prices are always higher.

#3022 1 day ago

It’s time to move our NGG along.
Asking $3900 but would also take trades.

Message me if you are interested and I’ll be happy to send pictures and provide more details.

Cheers!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 269.00
$ 209.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
£ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
There are 3016 posts in topic. You are on page 61 of 61.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside