IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 95.
#2951 6 years ago

Metallica monsters premium with shaker $5800

Added over 6 years ago: Metallica was sold to a local pinball enthusiast!

#2952 6 years ago

Looking to buy genesis, robocop, mousing around and heavy metal meltdown over the winter. Looking in wa, or and bc.

Not looking for cq, restored or retail games. Txs.

#2953 6 years ago

i still have a new in box rob zombie for sale/trade

#2954 6 years ago

Just listed my STTNG.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “STTNG in really good used condition with lots of mods/upgrades. As is common on this machine, I've had some problems with the left cannon. It seems to be solid now, but will likely...”
2017-12-23
Bothell, WA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 288 times

#2955 6 years ago

(WCS94 Sold) and Speakeasy for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Speakeasy for sale. Works and plays great. It needs a switch adjusted but I should get to it soon. It is also missing one pop bumper cap. The cabinet is in pretty good shape ...”
2017-12-06
Zillah, WA
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 148 times
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Plays great. Has a brand new ball motor and new ball. Yellows on the cab are a little faded. Located in Granger WA, about 2.5-3 hours from Seattle, Portland, and Spokane. $2950 OBO...”
2017-12-27
Zillah, WA
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 61 times

#2956 6 years ago

Players Bally Frontier $2100 obo
Players Williams Flash $850
Have others to trade toward wishlist game!
Located in Wenatchee, WA

Machine - For Sale
Frontier Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling a super fun Frontier Game, This game has great artwork, playfield does show wear as well as cabinet. not a showroom piece but a great game. selling/trading some games(T3...”
2017-12-28
East Wenatchee, WA
1,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 54 days
Viewed: 1374 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great starter game, or if your looking for early 80's late 70's style game this one is for you at a great price. Trying to move a few games and get one of my wislist games, this o...”
2018-02-09
East Wenatchee, WA
799 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 757 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2957 6 years ago

STTNG for trade: looking for TZ, TOTAN, CV, 24,

Good condition, working 100%.
Recently replaced cannon harness
ColorDMD
Shaker Motor
Nebula powder coat including coin door (changes between Blue/Violet based on viewing angle)
Cannon laser sights
Extended lane guides
LEDs
Laser-Cut dress kit for metals
Cliffy installed

#2958 6 years ago

Gorgar for trade - looking for High Speed or Eight Ball Deluxe (even a limited edition) maybe others let me know what you have.

It is restored...

Repaired and cleared playfield
Repaired and painted cabinet
New legs, casters, bolts, etc.
All new boards, MPU, power driver board, sound board - not rebuilt new
Flippers upgrades
drop targets upgrades
LED throughout
Titan Silicon rubbers theoughout
No broken plastics
New rottendog displays
Polished metal throughout

I have an ad on pinside with pictures and stuff on the Gorgar forum hoping to do a local trade. I am open to trades and open to player condition trades for the right machine.

#2959 6 years ago

1 week later
#2960 6 years ago

TnA at CBar in Portland!!

#2961 6 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

TnA at CBar in Portland!!

T&A?
I thought that was Mary's club

#2962 6 years ago

excellent food and beer at cbar as well.

#2963 6 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

FeaturedArchived after 8 days 1361 views Sold for $ 2,000 Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
For Trade: Gorgar - better than new! *update*ArchivedPartially restored (almost original) “*UPDATE*
OK - I had a trade local set up through Craig's List (I know should have expected this...) but it fell through. It was for a machine that I wanted etc. So, I thought all...”
2017-12-31 Seattle, WA
Trade
wamonkey

Glad to see that thing sold, looked beautiful and worth every penny!

#2964 6 years ago

Amazing Spider-Man
100% working.
Few scuffs and scrapes
Aftermarket BG, ground fixes, some newer boards.
Great shape overall.
$1200 firm

#2965 6 years ago
Quoted from stumptown:

Glad to see that thing sold, looked beautiful and worth every penny!

Thanks so much, I think so I am shipping it to a pinsider so he will be the judge.

It got me my next project Congo with the proceeds.

#2966 6 years ago

Looking for some games!
This is just a general list, so If you have something that isnt on here, please let me know. I just need to keep the titles under 3k as much as possible. I'm located in the Seattle area.
Thanks!

Last Action Hero
Taxi
Diner
LW3
Street Fighter
Demo Man
Party Zone
Stargate
Dr.Dude
Judge Dredd
World Cup Soccer
Who Dunnit
Xenon
Atlantis (Bally)
Black Rose
Jurassic Park
T2
Fishtales
Hurricane
Robocop
Road Show
Johnny Mnemonic
TMNT
Earthshaker
Pinbot
Bride of Pinbot
Dirty Harry

It's a weird list with some good and some people consider duds, but it can't hurt to see what's out there and in various conditions! I'm down to travel and even transport other games(including arcades) to help anyone else out.

Thanks friends!

#2967 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Looking to buy genesis, robocop, mousing around and heavy metal meltdown over the winter. Looking in wa, or and bc.
Not looking for cq, restored or retail games. Txs.

still looking plus gottlieb atlantis, d&d, raven and any other cheaply priced cheesy gottliebs that work

#2968 6 years ago

Here is the interview on my arcade from the local paper,Tons going on,Stop in if you find your way through Klamath falls!
The Gameworks
4801 south 6th street,Klamath falls,Oregon.
Buy-sell-trade-pinball-video games-jukeboxes-etc.

#2969 6 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Here is the interview on my arcade from the local paper,Tons going on,Stop in if you find your way through Klamath falls!
The Gameworks
4801 south 6th street,Klamath falls,Oregon.
Buy-sell-trade-pinball-video games-jukeboxes-etc.
» YouTube video

Darn I was just driving through there a few hours ago! Wish I had known.

Best of luck, I'll be sure to stop in next time I'm around...

#2970 6 years ago

Red and Ted are freaking my girlfriend out and have to find a new home stat! This is a nice one.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Welp, the girlfriend says this one is not welcome in our home due to her fear of dummies, dolls, mannequins et. al (can you guess why Funhouse also had to leave?) and it turns out ...”
2018-01-17
Gresham, OR
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 136 times

#2971 6 years ago

I've got a RS that needs a home, posted it up in the forum just now.

Looking for some games!
This is just a general list, so If you have something that isnt on here, please let me know. I just need to keep the titles under 3k as much as possible. I'm located in the Seattle area.
Thanks!
Last Action Hero
Taxi
Diner
LW3
Street Fighter
Demo Man
Party Zone
Stargate
Dr.Dude
Judge Dredd
World Cup Soccer
Who Dunnit
Xenon
Atlantis (Bally)
Black Rose
Jurassic Park
T2
Fishtales
Hurricane
Robocop
Road Show
Johnny Mnemonic
TMNT
Earthshaker
Pinbot
Bride of Pinbot
Dirty Harry
It's a weird list with some good and some people consider duds, but it can't hurt to see what's out there and in various conditions! I'm down to travel and even transport other games(including arcades) to help anyone else out.
Thanks friends!

Quoted from ChrisRAD:

Looking for some games!
Thanks!
Last Action Hero
Taxi
Diner
LW3
Street Fighter
Demo Man
Party Zone
Stargate
Dr.Dude
Judge Dredd
World Cup Soccer
Who Dunnit
Xenon
Atlantis (Bally)
Black Rose
Jurassic Park
T2
Fishtales
Hurricane
Robocop
Road Show
Johnny Mnemonic
TMNT
Earthshaker
Pinbot
Bride of Pinbot
Dirty Harry
Thanks friends!

#2972 6 years ago

So i can trade a RS for RS?
Glwt

#2973 6 years ago

Hey guys,Looking for arcade and pinball repair people in the hobby within driving distance of klamath falls,Oregon(portland north,reno/bay area south)that would have time to take on some arcade and pinball machines for repairs/restoration.With the recent reopening of my arcade I am absolutely buried and need to farm out some of this work.Give me a call,Lets talk!

#2974 6 years ago

Anyone selling an Afm original?

Not interested in remakes.

#2975 6 years ago

Anyone selling/trading WOZ, SM, Royal Rumble, whirlwind, hobbit, nip-it, slugfest, skee Ball, shooting arcade games old to new, please message me.
For sale still
Frontier
Flash.

#2976 6 years ago

Anyone selling raven or genesis?

#2977 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Anyone selling raven or genesis?

I know of two ravens for sale,one in los angeles and another in salt lake, let me know if you need more info.

#2978 6 years ago

I have a fully restored Williams IJ, a very nice Champion Pub, NBA Fastbreak and an Alvin G U.S.A. football (head to head) that I would like to sell. If interested shoot me a PM.

#2979 6 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

I know of two ravens for sale,one in los angeles and another in salt lake, let me know if you need more info.

Really looking for something I can drive to. Don’t really want to pay to ship a cheap game. Txs for leads though

1 week later
#2980 6 years ago

Any interest in a "was working" suddenly not 1958 Bally Cypress Garden?

#2981 6 years ago

Have my Golden Arrow up for sale, need to make room for TNA.

Machine - For Sale
Golden Arrow Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice condition Golden Arrow, by Gottlieb 1977. I had it at NWPAS last year so if you played one there it was this one. It's not mint, but it is very nice and everything works...”
2018-02-10
Spokane, WA
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 201 times

#2982 6 years ago

I'm selling an HUO LOTR in excellent condition. 6K in PDX.

#2983 6 years ago

Anyone have a black rose for sale? if so, please PM me. thanks.

#2984 6 years ago

Still available

Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Amazing Spider-Man
100% working.
Few scuffs and scrapes
Aftermarket BG, ground fixes, some newer boards.
Great shape overall.
$1200 firm

#2985 6 years ago

Golden Arrow still looking for a new home. price reduction.

Machine - For Sale
Golden Arrow Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice condition Golden Arrow, by Gottlieb 1977. I had it at NWPAS last year so if you played one there it was this one. It's not mint, but it is very nice and everything works...”
2018-02-10
Spokane, WA
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 201 times

#2986 6 years ago

Never even seen this game. Usually the sounds on early SSs drive me up the wall. Are these pretty bad? Looks like a decent layout otherwise.

#2987 6 years ago

If you are interested in buying a brand new pin at the show in June, feel free to PM me for more info on distributors or deals.

#2988 6 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I have a fully restored Williams IJ, a very nice Champion Pub, NBA Fastbreak and an Alvin G U.S.A. football (head to head) that I would like to sell. If interested shoot me a PM.

Games are all sold.

#2989 6 years ago

I'm looking for an old Wico or Penguin style pinball lift cart. Willing to drive a couple hours to pick up if necessary, but if someone in Portland has one all the better.

#2990 6 years ago

Beautiful HUO TWD Premium up for trade
Mods: Quarry sign, Terminus sign, TWD pin blades (not installed), Hitchiker LED sign, walker guts (uninstalled), barn door roof.
Would trade straight across for an equal condition TZ but am open to considering other offers + or - cash depending on title/condition - i.e. a very nice BSD + 3200 k.
Thanks! Please PM me with your email if you want to see pix or you have any questions.

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD

#2991 6 years ago

Selling my HUO Pabst Can Crusher. Beautiful condition with Pinnovators unit, RGB topper, and misc quality mods.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60915

#2992 6 years ago

Also selling the following EM project games:

1956 Gtb Derby Day
1957 Gtb Ace High
1959 Gtb Straight Shooter
1966 Gtb Subway

PM me for photos link and additional info.

1 week later
#2993 6 years ago

Near mint AFM with ColorDMD for sale or trade, $7200. Looking for Shadow, White Water, Funhouse, etc + cash as necessary.

#2994 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

If you are interested in buying a brand new pin at the show in June, feel free to PM me for more info on distributors or deals.

just stern? or we talking JJP and CGC?

someone buy these so I can get something else...or lets trade?
Laser War, stern Playboy, Stern Terminator 3, Williams Flash, williams smart set(no backglass), Sopranos,

#2995 6 years ago

Stern does the show deal. Wish others did..

#2996 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Stern does the show deal. Wish others did..

We'll have pins from American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack, Spooky, Homepin and maybe a last minute suprise or two. Contact me closer to the event for discount pricing. Thx, Tommy

#2997 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We'll have pins from American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack, Spooky, Homepin and maybe a last minute suprise or two. Contact me closer to the event for discount pricing. Thx, Tommy

Hmmm. Interested in taking a fabulous condition Pabst Can Crusher on trade-in?

#2998 6 years ago

Show's plenty of patina but the glass is mint and the game plays great, regularly serviced by the world famous Pinball Dr. of Oregon.

Machine - For Sale
Flip Flop Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Well maintained and regularly serviced, was in a private collection for the last decade. Game plays perfect, a super fun machine.”
2018-03-10
Gresham, OR
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 82 times

#2999 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO SMVE low plays. Excellent condition no ghosting. Cliffy’s, colored DMD, custom shooter rod, mirror blades and Topper $6,500. $5,950 without colored DMD and topper. Would trad...”
2018-03-09
Snohomish, WA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 670 times

Up for sale is my mint SMVE. Please no trades, need room for another pin coming in.

#3000 6 years ago
Quoted from brett:

Up for sale is my mint SMVE. Please no trades, need room for another pin coming in.

FWIW: Brett's games are all in top condition and he's a great guy to buy from! I had a very enjoyable experience in purchasing a game from him this past year.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/60?hl=brian541 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.