IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 95.
#251 9 years ago

Just sold a very nice demo man last week. I had LED OCD installed and it made the inserts look fantastic. The updated code is very good although I couldn't find the right shaker for it. PPS is supposed to sell a compatible shaker as soon as MMRs are out.

#252 9 years ago

We still have the kiss with the German backglass that was at the show for sale, $1500. Only available tomorrow
Can drop off anywhere between tacoma/Portland/interstate back to boise Idaho
208 989 7443

#253 9 years ago

im looking for a Bonzai Run if anyone is interested in selling pm me

#254 9 years ago

Still looking for a backbox for a Gottlieb Royal Guard.....

#255 9 years ago

Anyone know JP Poelzer / his games / his reputation? He had a Bow and Arrow for sale at the show for which I'd like more information.

Thanks!

#256 9 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Anyone know JP Poelzer / his games / his reputation? He had a Bow and Arrow for sale at the show for which I'd like more information.
Thanks!

He owns the 8bit arcade. Never bought from him but he bought several games from me and other people at he show. Seemed like a real nice guy

#257 9 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Thanks!

I played that at the show. Fun game. With a little tune up that one could be a nice player.

#258 9 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Looking for a Williams Indiana Jones... Champ pub, Xmen pro, Starship Troopers

There's a CP on The Portland CL right now for $4600 I believe.

#259 9 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Thanks!

Known JP for years. Great guy. PM Sent with contact info.

#260 9 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I played that at the show. Fun game. With a little tune up that one could be a nice player.

I know fuck all about how an EM should feel. Can you let me know what you think needs done? I didn't have a camera with me, but my impression was that the playfield was in pretty great shape. You?

#261 9 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

He owns the 8bit arcade. Never bought from him but he bought several games from me and other people at he show. Seemed like a real nice guy

he doesnt own the 8 bit, but he does have some pins there. he's a good guy.

#262 9 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I know fuck all about how an EM should feel. Can you let me know what you think needs done? I didn't have a camera with me, but my impression was that the playfield was in pretty great shape. You?

Flippers & pop bumpers felt like they could use rebuilding. Seems like they should have had a bit more zip....
Other than that I really liked it.

#263 9 years ago

Looking to trade a very nice T3. Open to direct sale but would like to see what is available for trade.

This T3 is fully upgraded with LED’s and a Subwoofer. It sounds awesome! Some very minor small wear on the right side cabinet detail. It has been since covered with a mylar button protector so no additional wear has occurred. Also the furthest right column on the DMD is intermittent. Most players would not even notice even if they weren't looking. Does not affect gameplay at all and looks great!

Everything works well and the backbox RPG is in perfect shape and all plastics are cleaned and working. The game plays perfectly! Overall rating of about 8/10

Looking to trade my T3 for one the following in comparable shape(+/- cash on either side depending on title & condition):

Bram Stokers Dracula
Fish Tales
Johnny Mnemonic
High Speed 2: The Getaway
T2
Earthshaker
Demolition Man
Judge Dredd
Jurassic Park
Starship Troopers
The Shadow
Congo
Indy 500
Stargate
The Bride of Pinbot
GnR
Who Dunnit?

I would love one from this list depending on how much cash I would have to bring to the deal in addition to the T3:
Tron (my first and main choice)
Spider Man
Ripley’s Believe it or Not
Indy Jones
No Good Gofers
Family Guy
LOTR
X-Men

Can send pics or video of anything related to T3. If you are in the area, you are more than welcome to come by and play test. Can deliver within the Seattle/Portland area as well as pickup in the Everett area.

Also, have an MEI bill acceptor that will accept all new dollars and 5 dollar bills. If you have machines on location, this bill acceptor will be perfect for you! Will sell separately but would appreciate a bundle.

Post edited by Elfman: Edited for clarity

#264 9 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Flippers & pop bumpers felt like they could use rebuilding. Seems like they should have had a bit more zip....
Other than that I really liked it.

Thanks for the thoughts. I don't follow the EM market in the least, buy, $1200 seems like a premium price for such a common EM especially if it needs rebuilt pops and flippers. Am I wrong? I do remember the cabinet / playfield and backglass being pretty good though.

Admittedly, I didn't feel that as I played, but again, I don't have a good notion how EMs are supposed to feel. They all feel like they have squishy flippers to me!

#265 9 years ago

Yeah, keep in mind that West coast pricing is usually quite a bit more than anywhere else. $1200 seems high to me, I would think $700-900 would be closer. But then again, I have not been pricing these as of late.

#266 9 years ago

Of all the pins at the Tacoma show, I kept coming back to the Firepower. Anyone have one for under 850?

#267 9 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Known JP for years. Great guy. PM Sent with contact info.

Looks like my Dad is going to end up buying that Bow and Arrow. He talked with JP tonight and is heading over there Wednesday.

Thanks everyone!

#268 9 years ago

On the off chance this thread will live past the after show glow, my wants (that I could actually buy on short notice):

Starship Troopers (Steve said he's not selling the one at the show.)
World Cup '94
Demolition Man
Black Knight 2000

I have a very nice Space Shuttle. When I bought it I didn't really appreciate how nice the playfield and back glass are (cabinet ain't great though). I could conceivably sell / trade it, but I doubt it'd be worth enough to anyone to overcome the family ire I'd receive if I did so.

I would also be open to packaging more than one of the above, or a higher ticket game from my wish list, but I need to save the scratch for either a Most Haunted, Iron Man Vault or Predator.

Cheers PNW, and GO USMNT!

#269 9 years ago

Transformers Combo LE for sale. I am the original owner. Seattle area

Includes the following:
- Flipper Fidelity LED backbox kit
- Flipper Fidelity speaker kit
- Mudflap and Skids figures (100% removable)
- mini playfield gate removed (original included, but it's better this way trust me)
- all Stern updates, latest code
- non stock flipper buttons, shooter rod, flipper rubbers, LEDs

Mint condition. Plays like a rocket.

I can provide more pics if needed

Asking $4900

IMG_8029.jpgIMG_8029.jpg
IMG_8028.jpgIMG_8028.jpg
IMG_8009.jpgIMG_8009.jpg
IMG_8018.jpgIMG_8018.jpg

#270 9 years ago

I know this is a buyer and seller thread, but does anyone have info on where I can rent a machine from on a long-term basis in Seattle? I've looked a few places up and have gotten less than awesome service at each of them.

#271 9 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

I know this is a buyer and seller thread, but does anyone have info on where I can rent a machine from on a long-term basis? I've looked a few places up and have gotten less than awesome service at each of them.

I am surprised this would be a service that exists, especially at an economical rate. Most of us owners are really just renting our games when you look at things on a long enough horizon.

#272 9 years ago

I've been told by various business owners with pins that they rent them from one place or another. Maybe the people I'm talking to don't understand the definition of the word "rent" when they tell me that they're renting them.

It's possible that nobody really does what I'm looking for. That is to say, offers to put a machine in a place if I pay that person X dollars a month.

#273 9 years ago

There is a busniess here in california called All You Can Arcade that does that very thing with arcade machines. Last time i talked to him he said he was going to do the same for pinball, maybe google him and give him a call to see if that side of his business is up and running.

#274 9 years ago

There are several companies that compete to route/rent pins in SF and the greater bay area. I would expect the same in Seattle and other large metro areas.

-mof

#275 9 years ago

Looking for a roller games.

#276 9 years ago

Still looking for that Roller Games, eh? Must have some bad luck or really don't want it that badly.

#277 9 years ago

I have a LAH for sale or trade
Figured I post here before making a FS thread

Edit sold

#278 9 years ago

buy with confidence if you dont know Pdx.

#279 9 years ago

Thanks bro

#280 9 years ago

And LAH sold

#281 9 years ago

Selling a couple more pins so thought I'd add to this thread

Police Force ($1100obo) and ST:TNG ($4200 with ColorDMD). Pictures of Star Trek on my web page and I'll post more details on Police Force this weekend: http://www.arcadestash.com (pictures added to the web site).

IMG_9216.jpgIMG_9216.jpgIMG_9220.jpgIMG_9220.jpg

#282 9 years ago

is this the same machine as 3900 one on your site Jonathan? dont see one at 4200

#283 9 years ago

I have a Star Wars Ep 1 for sale. Works 100% very nice monitor. Plays great. $2350.

I live in Seattle

Rod

#284 9 years ago

I have a very nice Close Encounters EM that I would like to sell. PM me for pictures if interested.

#285 9 years ago

Nice looking BMF pdx CL
portland.craigslist.org link
(Not mine nor have I seen the game)

#286 9 years ago

Anybody nab the repainted Frontier that was posted to PDX CL today?

#287 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I am surprised this would be a service that exists, especially at an economical rate. Most of us owners are really just renting our games when you look at things on a long enough horizon.

Im renting out my Met and my LOTR to a guy in the same buildingas me for his wedding--- 12 hrs $500 bones

#288 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Nice looking BMF pdx CL
(Not mine nor have I seen the game)

I sent out an email thankd for the heads up

#289 9 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

Im renting out my Met and my LOTR to a guy in the same buildingas me for his wedding--- 12 hrs $500 bones

That makes sense to me, but how much would you charger per month for potentially say 6 months?

Not $500 per 12 hours, but something a consumer is willing to pay is probably not worth my time to come in for emergency repairs like "the ball is stuck on the balrog" or "a light went out".

I would also need insurance, possibly beyond the normal liability insurance for injury? Can you imagine a smoked coil burning all day while a person left their game on "just because". Mmmm... electronic smoke smell all over the house

Plus you could cause damage schlepping the game in and out of the house, and they can damage their house (primarily flooring) or the game moving it themselves. And obviously the game could get "lost" and the client could move etc...

Add that all up and the amount I would have to charge per month for a game like LoTR would make NOT just purchasing it yourself seem crazy after 3-4 months.

I can at least see arcade cabs being more reasonable due to being cheaper and having less stuff to break / smoke out.

Basically for all the same reasons that pinball lost to arcades in the early 80's.

#290 9 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

That makes sense to me, but how much would you charger per month for potentially say 6 months?
Not $500 per 12 hours, but something a consumer is willing to pay is probably not worth my time to come in for emergency repairs like "the ball is stuck on the balrog" or "a light went out".
I would also need insurance, possibly beyond the normal liability insurance for injury? Can you imagine a smoked coil burning all day while a person left their game on "just because". Mmmm... electronic smoke smell all over the house
Plus you could cause damage schlepping the game in and out of the house, and they can damage their house (primarily flooring) or the game moving it themselves. And obviously the game could get "lost" and the client could move etc...
Add that all up and the amount I would have to charge per month for a game like LoTR would make NOT just purchasing it yourself seem crazy after 3-4 months.
I can at least see arcade cabs being more reasonable due to being cheaper and having less stuff to break / smoke out.
Basically for all the same reasons that pinball lost to arcades in the early 80's.

I wouldn't

#291 9 years ago

I helped unload that Bow and Arrow from JP today into my Dad's house. It's a log house. Haha. It looks so cool up against the wall. It's beautiful, the back glass seems near perfect. Really cool.

Anyway, something's not working right. I know JP gave my Dad a 90 day warranty, but I thought I'd check with you guys first. The game only recognizes ball out sporadically. So, for instance, during a two player game it will often go something like, (Ball One) 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, (Ball Two) 1st, 1st, 2nd, etc...

I don't know anything about these, I had to hustle back to soccer to pick up the boy, and my Dad had to bust ass back to Seattle, so I didn't have a chance to look under the hood. It sounds like (hopefully) just a switch adjustment. The ball feeds regardless, even when it hitches on the player, so I'm guessing they're different switches? The ball hits the trough, doesn't necessarily register the player swap, but then feeds the ball?

Thoughts?

#292 9 years ago

Check your ball count stepper & maybe the shooter lane switch.
Read Clay's guide on steppers -- http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index2.htm#steps

#294 9 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

So sexy for $800...
-mof

#295 9 years ago

FS JM. Very nice/excellent condition. Red: no fade except right head. The rest is very nice red. Playfield is excellent. No broken plastics but the left ramp shield cover has wear from the ball scraping on the bottom. Ramps perfect. No errors. DMD crisp all boards original. Ball in hand switch works perfect. Glove mech very quiet ..no screeching. Completely stripped down everything cleaned, new bulbs, rubbers. I put led's under the ramps and back by the glove mech's. (They are very hard to get to). These are in red. Colored blue bulbs and super bands (blue) installed. Backbox has a chip on the bottom left but the rest beautiful. Cab has some chips in the right sticker only...no wood damage. Left is beautiful. Playfield beautiful one small mark on the playfield by the diverter. You can't see it playing, only when broken down. Has goodie bag, extra slings plastics. No manual.

New price 2k.

http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/mrobertso2/library/JM

#296 9 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

FS JM. Very nice/excellent condition. Red: no fade except right head. The rest is very nice red. Playfield is excellent. No broken plastics but the left ramp shield cover has wear from the ball scraping on the bottom. Ramps perfect. No errors. DMD crisp all boards original. Ball in hand switch works perfect. Glove mech very quiet ..no screeching. Completely stripped down everything cleaned, new bulbs, rubbers. I put led's under the ramps and back by the glove mech's. (They are very hard to get to). These are in red. Colored blue bulbs and super bands (blue) installed. Backbox has a chip on the bottom left but the rest beautiful. Cab has some chips in the right sticker only...no wood damage. Left is beautiful. Playfield beautiful one small mark on the playfield by the diverter. You can't see it playing, only when broken down. Has goodie bag, extra slings plastics. No manual.
New price 2k.
http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/mrobertso2/library/JM

Great game, priced right. I'd buy it if I didn't have one already...my cabinet is faded some though, yours is nice.

#297 9 years ago

WTB Flash Gordon Players condition or better would like it 100% working.

#298 9 years ago

FT: Very nice STTNG

Looking for an Addams Family.

http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/brando618/embed/slideshow/STTNG
image.jpgimage.jpg

#299 9 years ago

I have a Stern Stars Project pin for sale. It is over all in clean shape, the cabinet looks like it has been repaited at some point however. The game powers on, gi lights come on, but no displays light up. The boards over all look clean, and the playfield also looks nice, just needs to be wiped down.

Im not sure all it needs. I need to make some room in my garage and just don't have the time to take on this machine at this point. Would like 300 for the pin. I will get some pix posted up this weekend.

#300 9 years ago

Keeping the Sttng, too good of a game to let go of right now.

Wanting to buy one of the following: Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Diner, Taxi, project Funhouse etc...

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.