IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 95.
#2901 6 years ago

Ahem
I know the ins and outs of buying and selling pins to/from the us.....different scenario however.
How does customs view a trade?
What do I need for us customs?
Will Canada customs charge me pst/gst on the full value or difference? Reason I ask is that I'm finally finishing up royal rumble and would like to trade it stateside for a newer stern. Obviously I would have to make up cash difference....
Logistically would it be better if us buyer met me at the border to vouch for said trade?

#2902 6 years ago

I've got a Bally Frontier to trade. Looking to trade for a similar vintage Bally or Stern: Fathom, EBD, Hotdoggin', Viking, Medusa, seawitch, star gazer, viper, etc. It's possible that I'll be driving to Spokane and Seattle in the next few weeks.

#2903 6 years ago

They don’t care if you trading. You still pay full on game you bringing back.

Only way around is if American brings his game here and takes yours back. Then no tax or duty.

#2904 6 years ago

You can actually call the border and ask them even. Save some headaches. Just don’t mention anything about American bringing and leaving a game in Canada.

Also there’s another rule if the game you are bringing to America is over 2500$. I forget what it is but I almost got turned around because of it.

Edit: just remembered, if game you bringing to America is worth more than 2500$ they want taxes. Gets complicated.

#2905 6 years ago

Metallica Monster Premium
HUO with shaker $6300
Still for sale.

#2906 6 years ago

Time Warp project for sale.

Machine - For Trade
Time Warp Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Time Warp working project for sale. It needs work on the displays, right flipper, and drop target switches.”
2017-10-16
Zillah, WA
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 163 times

#2907 6 years ago

In Portland for 550.00 Two Gameplan Sharpshooter pins, one was supposedly fully working when I got it (the one with no bg) it booted but was having some issues. The other, my friend tested and said the MPU is good but PF is locking up, the seller told me the wrong drops had been installed (from a GTLB).

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Help me clean out my garage blowout sale! featuring 550.00 for two Sharpshooter gameplan pins. I think both of these Sharpshooters would be decent players with a little work, only...”
2017-10-16
Gresham, OR
550 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 71 times

1 week later
#2908 6 years ago

Two games for sale:
Metallica Pro - 4700 - HUO first owner - was bought pre-LED being standard, but I installed the cointaker LED kit on this.
The Walking Dead Premium - 5300 - HUO first owner - stock.
Both are in great shape.

Added over 6 years ago: Edit: Sorry, forgot I reset my location on my profile. I'm located in Northeast Seattle.

#2909 6 years ago

I have a Sorcerer with a beat playfield for trade. Looking for a Taxi or something similar, can add cash.

Added over 6 years ago: Sorcerer is pending sale.

#2910 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnyfive:

Two games for sale:
Metallica Pro - 4700 - HUO first owner - was bought pre-LED being standard, but I installed the cointaker LED kit on this.
Both are in great shape.

Dang Number.Johnny.five I would love to have that TWD Prem!

#2911 6 years ago

I have a Simpsons pinball party that needs some repair, don't trust myself to do it, any recommendations for pinball repair in the Portland Oregon/ Vancouver Washington area? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

#2912 6 years ago
Quoted from Snwbrdrmidget15:

I have a Simpsons pinball party that needs some repair, don't trust myself to do it, any recommendations for pinball repair in the Portland Oregon/ Vancouver Washington area? Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.

I haven't used this guy but some fellas I'd trust with pin repairs have recommended him.

https://m.facebook.com/Portland-Pinball-Repair-258754384151664/

#2913 6 years ago

^^
Curt of Portland Pinball Repair is a great guy and a knowledgable tech. I strongly recommend him.

Also posted some pictures of MET PREM on CL

portland.craigslist.org link

#2914 6 years ago

How about Seattle area? I had someone's info but I lost it. My Mom's Space Shuttle could use some work.

#2915 6 years ago

Curt is great, so is Ron Steinkamp.

Quoted from Snwbrdrmidget15:

Thank you.

#2916 6 years ago

I'm looking for a new project pin (preferably DMD) if someone has something dirty, broken and needing love.

#2917 6 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

I'm looking for a new project pin (preferably DMD) if someone has something dirty, broken and needing love.

You just missed a maverick on Portland's Craigslist.
It Was missing a few things, he wanted $300 obo

#2918 6 years ago

For sale, west Tacoma area, 2 pins.

These were routed their entire life until about 6 years ago, at which time we shopped them out and I put them in my collection. New legs and levelers, both got new Pinball Pro speaker/subwoofer kits.

World Cup Soccer, and Flintstones. Both 2700.00 firm on price, will lower price if no sale in a few weeks.

These are plug and play, and work very well, playing faster than hell. But keep in mind, they were route games, so some rather crude cabinet touch ups were made, and I know the World Cup Soccer still has a hack on an additional 5 volt power supply installed to cure resetting issues.

I am on a tight schedule, but viewing can be arranged weekend mornings, or weekdays from 3:00-5:00 P.M.

Call Bill at 253 576 7891 or spoolframeATaol.com

#2919 6 years ago

Thinning the herd a bit. Need new loving homes for Zaccaria Supersonic and Gottlieb Out of Sight. $850 each. Supersonic looks great but needs 1 rollover switch tweaked. Out of Sight looks great but needs some switch adjustments. It also has a repro back glass. Game are located in Federal Way area.

#2920 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a perfect Ironman VE, with color DMD and shaker?
5K, in Eugene Oregon. HUO. One owner.

#2921 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56404

I've got my Full Throttle for sale.
In Bellingham WA.
Nearly new (21 games).
Works perfect.
$4,450. OBO

Thanks
Bud

#2922 6 years ago

Waterworld up for grabs.
Comes with new main plastic ramp and set of decals. The extra parts are just because I️ wanted to have them just in case(no telling how long they’ll be available). Playfeild is in excellent shape and game works great. Only issue is a cracked plastic in the back by the berserk shot and slight cabinet wear on one side of the Backbox. Listed on CL for 2200, but 2000 for a local pinsider.

#2923 6 years ago

Met premium still available.
HUO $6300 with shaker.
Also posted on portland CL with pictures.

#2924 6 years ago

anyone selling or trading away; Slugfest, Whirlwind, Spiderman, Royal Rumble, South Park, or newer WOZ(RR or Standard made recently) also looking for a skeeBall game.

I have Cash and Pinball/Arcade games to trade.

#2925 6 years ago

DE Checkpoint $1500

solid players game, located in Tacoma. i can post additional info if anyone is interested. full ad and pics posted on FB at PNWPC and WCPC.

#2926 6 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!

#2927 6 years ago

You over a month late...Christmas decorations already going up

#2928 6 years ago

Merrry Christmas / Happy Holidays

Black Friday sale

6K HUO MET PREM Monsters still available.

1 week later
#2929 6 years ago

I’m thinking of selling my sttng to help fund other game purchases. It’s got some nice upgrades, including ColorDMD, Flipper Fidelity speakers, etc. It’s in pretty good shape, though certainly not museum quality.

If there’s interest, I’ll post some pics.

#2930 6 years ago

Bally Speakeasy for sale- $1100.

#2931 6 years ago

Selling 2 rare HUO games in Corvallis Oregon.

For Sale: Home use only Attack from Mars 1995: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57505

For Sale: Home use only Indiana Jones - The pinball Adventure 1993: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57507

#2932 6 years ago

Any TWD Prem or LE for sale in Oregon?

#2933 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Any TWD Prem or LE for sale in Oregon?

There was one in Seattle:

Quoted from johnnyfive:

Two games for sale:
Both are in great shape.

#2934 6 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

There was one in Seattle:

I talked to him it was a typo the game is $6300

I am also looking for a BM66 LE I have a DILE I would trade for it.

#2935 6 years ago

TWD Premium for sale. It's been in our downtown Seattle office for about a year and it's just not very popular compared to the others. ~1500 plays total. It's in wonderful shape.

The only thing wrong is one of the dots on the DMD is out. It shipped like that and I just never got around to contacting my distributor. It could very well be a super simple fix (I've never diagnosed DMD issues before) - or better yet, get a colordmd and call it a day.

Not much else to say, this is a gently used TWD Premium available for sale in downtown Seattle. Buyer picks up. I'm not in the office every day, so if you want to take a look or take it for a spin, you might have to interface with my office manager (which I can arrange).
Happy to answer any questions.

#2937 6 years ago

Good luck with your trade concretehardt!

I also still have MET Premium for sale 6K!

#2938 6 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Good luck with your trade concretehardt!
I also still have MET Premium for sale 6K!

I am very surprised that has not sold yet!

#2939 6 years ago

I have been amazed to see so much stuff sitting on CL for months and months, I have to imagine that it's at least partly due to the fact that for 6k and above folks currently have so many choices of NIB titles

Quoted from Concretehardt:

I am very surprised that has not sold yet!

#2940 6 years ago

Remember when it was hard to find pins for sale in the Pacific Northwest? I think it's a combination of a bunch of factors- lots of collectors now buying NIB games locally and selling them off after a few years, raising prices prompt sales, we've imported about 150 games on shipping containers, barcades needing to turn over their games more frequently... it's great for everyone except someone trying to move a newer Stern quickly. Also, it is right before the holidays.

#2941 6 years ago

Speaking of pins in the PNW..
portland.craigslist.org link

#2942 6 years ago

I don't know if $22,500 is high or low for a Magic Girl. It's just a collector piece for rich pinball collectors, most of us could care less, but you know someone out there will buy it.

#2943 6 years ago

So where’s the mousing arounds, robocops and genesis hiding?

#2944 6 years ago

Add to the mix the fact that we also have at least one Stern distributor in PDX who is selling NIB games that go for about as much as (or less in some cases) of A title DMDs that are getting listed on CL by private parties. What goes up....

Quoted from nwpinball:

Remember when it was hard to find pins for sale in the Pacific Northwest? I think it's a combination of a bunch of factors- lots of collectors now buying NIB games locally and selling them off after a few years, raising prices prompt sales, we've imported about 150 games on shipping containers, barcades needing to turn over their games more frequently... it's great for everyone except someone trying to move a newer Stern quickly. Also, it is right before the holidays.

#2945 6 years ago

Just a quick open invite to everyone.Reopening my arcade so feel free to call and stop by if you happen to be travelling through southern oregon and take a look.
The Gameworks
4801 south 6th street
Klamath falls,Or,97603
Phone 5418832761
Happy Holidays!

#2946 6 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Just a quick open invite to everyone.Reopening my arcade so feel free to call and stop by if you happen to be travelling through southern oregon and take a look.
The Gameworks
4801 south 6th street
Klamath falls,Or,97603
Phone 5418832761
Happy Holidays!

Sounds like a road trip next summer!

#2947 6 years ago

Getting a little crowded, selling/trading a few games, disclaimer: I am in Wenatchee, WA(central WA)
Players cond. 6/10 Bally Frontier
Player 7/10 Williams Flash
Also a Super Chexx bubble Hockey
Also have for trades a reimport project Congo with nice playfield, stern Playboy and T3 I would trade toward the right pin.

#2948 6 years ago

Going to make a point to check it out the next time I'm heading to or from Reno! Looking forward to it.

Quoted from Brian541:

The Gameworks
4801 south 6th street
Klamath falls,Or,97603
Phone 5418832761
Happy Holidays!

#2949 6 years ago

Seeing as Deep Root claims they will remake this game and fix it, that's potentially all up in the air.

Quoted from nwpinball:

I don't know if $22,500 is high or low for a Magic Girl. It's just a collector piece for rich pinball collectors, most of us could care less, but you know someone out there will buy it.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/59?hl=brian541 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.