5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,499 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Droptargets
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3499 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 70.
#2851 2 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Can anyone recommend a shipper, other than NAVL, in the Pacific Northwest who might be willing to transport arcade games from Astoria to San Francisco? Thanks for your time.

Something that was not specified is if the game(s) is/are already prepared for shipment, including broken down, palletized, shrink wrapped, and boxed/crated, NIB box, or not at all. Also, it was not mentioned the access location including stairs, second floors, basements, etc. I personally do not recommend ever shipping games with the legs on, but that is my experience and recommendation.
I am going to make an assumption this game is coming out of a summer home on the coast.

All this makes a difference not only on recommending various shippers, but the cost, regardless of transport distance.

#2852 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

How did it go? I missed it completely.
Mark

It was mostly arcade power supplies and parts with a little pinball mainly in the form of translites. Someone scored a great solder/desolder station and good knowledge was shared. Fun to play in the arcade too. I'm looking forward to the future meets.

#2853 2 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Something that was not specified is if the game(s) is/are already prepared for shipment, including broken down, palletized, shrink wrapped, and boxed/crated, NIB box, or not at all. Also, it was not mentioned the access location including stairs, second floors, basements, etc. I personally do not recommend ever shipping games with the legs on, but that is my experience and recommendation.
I am going to make an assumption this game is coming out of a summer home on the coast.
All this makes a difference not only on recommending various shippers, but the cost, regardless of transport distance.

Sorry for not specifying. It's one upright arcade game coming from what looks to be a warehouse with no stairs. The game will need to be blanket and shrink wrapped by the shipper, it is not palletized, and it is coming to a residence in San Francisco with no stairs as well.

#2854 2 years ago

Selling My MET premium.
Low plays HUO.

$6750 with shaker installed!

#2855 2 years ago

Hi,

New to this pacific northwest forum. I am going to try to get to the Vancouver pin show in September depending my work schedule, haven't been to one yet. I am looking to pick up a pin and was wondering if there are usually pins for sale at the shows. My preference is to buy locally to avoid having to pay shipping costs but the used pin market in the Vancouver area seems to be small.

#2856 2 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Hi,
New to this pacific northwest forum. I am going to try to get to the Vancouver pin show in September depending my work schedule, haven't been to one yet. I am looking to pick up a pin and was wondering if there are usually pins for sale at the shows. My preference is to buy locally to avoid having to pay shipping costs but the used pin market in the Vancouver area seems to be small.

I'd check in on the show thread and try to arrange ahead of time. Can you elaborate on what kind of pin and price range? I might have something I can bring...

#2857 2 years ago

Thanks, I'll check that thread out. Nightmare on Elm Street has caught my eye but besides that nothing specific, I would prefer something late 80's or a 90's pinball. The Terminator pins, Johny Mnemonic, Party Zone have also caught my interest, those are just a few. Price wise I was looking my max being $2500 Canadian. Not sure if that max price is going to get me what type of pin I am interested in. If I could buy something local it would save on shipping so that would help. What pins do you have that you might be willing to sell?

#2858 2 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Thanks, I'll check that thread out. Nightmare on Elm Street has caught my eye but besides that nothing specific, I would prefer something late 80's or a 90's pinball. The Terminator pins, Johny Mnemonic, Party Zone have also caught my interest, those are just a few. Price wise I was looking my max being $2500 Canadian. Not sure if that max price is going to get me what type of pin I am interested in. If I could buy something local it would save on shipping so that would help. What pins do you have that you might be willing to sell?

Should be able to find a Party Zone for that or maybe a Freddy too: have seen those go for low end of DMD pricing, but generally will be challenging to find a DMD in that range. Terminator, Johnny more like US$2500+.

#2859 2 years ago

I have a CPR Gold Skateball playfield for $850 if anyone's interested. Bought this with the intention of swapping it, but decided to keep my original playfield instead.

#2860 2 years ago

Archived after 37 days
Sold for $ 5,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Helping my friend sell his game around Portland Or. Has been thoroughly shopped and very clean. Added pinball bulb light kit Light up speakers Potd kit Light up backglass flash...”
2017-08-04
Portland, OR
5,950 (OBO)

1 week later
#2861 2 years ago

Met monsters premium with shaker.
Huo price drop $6500

#2862 2 years ago

We are very close to buying another shipping container full of games from Italy, probably within a week or so of putting in our order. There is room for a few more games/buyers and we just bargained for a 10% discount on the pricing. If anyone is interested, PM me for details. Thanks!

1 week later
#2863 2 years ago

Archived after 128 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home use only Black Spider-Man. I am the second owner. Excellent condition. Has a small chip in the black at shooter lane(since covered with removable stealth protector). McKee al...”
2017-08-21
Yreka, CA
Located approximately 40 miles south of Medford Oregon in far northern California.

#2864 2 years ago

Just listed my Met Premium for sale. HUO with a few mods. Can't justify holding onto it when I rarely play my games anymore.

Archived after 11 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Metallica Monsters Premium pinball Home Use Only Purchased the game new, but I don't play my games enough to justify the game just sitting most of the year. Mods: Color DMD Headp...”
2017-08-26
Mountlake Terrace, WA
6,500 (Firm)

Added over 2 years ago: Game has been sold.

#2865 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a DL2 trade? I need more pinball...NEED

Archived after 18 days
Sold elsewhere
Other - For Trade
Dragons Lair 2 Archived
“Dragons Lair 2 arcade for trade. Can provide more pictures and video. Comes with keys to the coin door and back door.”
2017-08-29
Seattle, WA
Trade

#2866 2 years ago

Soooo who wants to sell me a decent gold wings, heavy metal meltdown, genesis, atlantis or doodlebug?

2 weeks later
#2867 2 years ago

Ended up with an EM Grand Prix in a package deal,Will be picking it up next saturday.Cosmetically pretty nice but has some switch/relay problems,I'll post an ad with pics next week. Lmk if anyone has any interest,Thanks.

#2868 2 years ago

Archived after 128 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home use only Black Spider-Man. I am the second owner. Excellent condition. Has a small chip in the black at shooter lane(since covered with removable stealth protector). McKee al...”
2017-08-21
Yreka, CA
Still available

#2869 2 years ago

Hi all - just seeing if any interest in Gottlieb 1948 Jack n Jill? - I'll have mine at the Vancouver Flip Out show again this year and thinking of putting it up for sale -

Not the fast excitement most like but a very nice example of an important part of pinball history with a great rule set and art

If any interest send me a message

Regards Ron

#2870 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Soooo who wants to sell me a decent gold wings, heavy metal meltdown, genesis, atlantis or doodlebug?

extraballingtmc which Atlantis are you looking for, Bally or Gottlieb?

#2872 2 years ago

Hey, Idaho sellers. I'll be in the Boise area for Grinker's annual even from Oct 11 - 15. If you have any pins for sale, I'm interested to know. Can take a look and set-up shipping back to Alaska while there (ideally).

#2873 2 years ago

I'll be selling two games this weekend at the Vancouver FlipOut 2017 http://www.VancouverFlipOut.com

Q*Bert's Quest
Mars God of War

Both games will be on free-play all weekend so plenty of time to test them

#2874 2 years ago
Quoted from woz:

I'll be selling two games this weekend at the Vancouver FlipOut 2017 http://www.VancouverFlipOut.com
Q*Bert's Quest
Mars God of War
Both games will be on free-play all weekend so plenty of time to test them

Your Q*Bert's Quest needs to go to the *right* home. Hopefully, it stays local.

#2875 2 years ago

Met premium still available.
$6400
Huo

#2876 2 years ago

My prospector and gb premium are set up and for sale at Vancouver flipout right now so go buy them

#2877 2 years ago

Archived after 13 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Grand Prix Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Farm fresh,Just picked up this game in a package deal.Really quite nice cosmetically,Not perfect but nice for its age.Not working right but complete,Just cleaning and figuring out ...”
2017-11-05
Klamath Falls, OR
400 (OBO)

#2878 2 years ago

Any good recommendations on playfield restoration/clearcoating in the NW area?

#2879 2 years ago

Your prospector pin was 1 of the cleanest em games I played yesterday..wish I had room..

#2880 2 years ago

Txs. Those sonics have incredible playfields.

Lots of great comments, but it's still available. Few people want it but have no room for now.

Back home she comes, still available.

#2881 2 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Machine - For Sale
Grand PrixNew!Used, needs some work “Farm fresh,Just picked up this game in a package deal.Really quite nice cosmetically,Not perfect but nice for its age.Not working right but complete,Just cleaning and figuring out ...”
1 day ago Klamath Falls, OR 400 (OBO)
Brian541

Did you sell this? I drove behind someone with a Grand Prix in the back of their truck with the head still on Saturday morning near Purdy, WA.

#2882 2 years ago

No,Just picked it up saturday,Hasn't left my sight yet!

Archived after 13 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Grand Prix Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Farm fresh,Just picked up this game in a package deal.Really quite nice cosmetically,Not perfect but nice for its age.Not working right but complete,Just cleaning and figuring out ...”
2017-11-05
Klamath Falls, OR
400 (OBO)

#2883 2 years ago

I created the following closed FB group for Pacific Northwest collectors looking to temporarily trade games without buying/selling. This is an easy way to change up your lineup without getting rid of a game you want to keep down the road.

Join up if interested.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1468943513224672?view=group

#2884 2 years ago

Yes, Torgor AKA "DJ" of NW Pinball Restoration nw-pinball@hotmail.com
He does great work! Also for shopping/repair on pins, custom video game cabs, etc.

Quoted from Brijam:

#2885 2 years ago

I have a just unboxed Black AFMr LE and was thinking of trading it towards an MMr LE or a nice original MM if you have an MM for trade shoot me a PM.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54758

#2886 2 years ago

Quoted from KHL:Yes, Torgor AKA "DJ" of NW Pinball Restoration nw-pinball@hotmail.com
He does great work! Also for shopping/repair on pins, custom video game cabs, etc.

Awesome thanks!

#2887 2 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

Hi all - just seeing if any interest in Gottlieb 1948 Jack n Jill? - I'll have mine at the Vancouver Flip Out show again this year and thinking of putting it up for sale -
Not the fast excitement most like but a very nice example of an important part of pinball history with a great rule set and art
If any interest send me a message
Regards Ron

Jack n Jill is now part of my woodrail collection, thanks for selling it too me Ron!!

One of the highlights of the Flipout for me was a Dad and his 2 young daughters who spent nearly an hour playing the JnJ, Universe. and Nags, just amazing to watch modern kids really enjoying games from over 50 years ago!!

#2888 2 years ago

Nags was really a fun game to play. There is some nice engineering going on under that playfield

#2889 2 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Machine - For Sale
Grand PrixUsed, needs some work “Farm fresh,Just picked up this game in a package deal.Really quite nice cosmetically,Not perfect but nice for its age.Not working right but complete,Just cleaning and figuring out ...”
4 days ago Klamath Falls, OR 400 (OBO)
Brian541

Man if I was a little closer I would get that in a heartbeat. It looks in great shape!

Anyone heading that way that could pick it up?

#2890 2 years ago

I've got a Dr. Who up for grabs, would consider trades and such + or - cash depending on titles. It has a DP PF that was professionally re-cleared with several layers of auto grade clear coat and it looks like glass, plays super slick and fast!

New mini PF and new time expander motor installed.
Some LEDs, tastefully done (IMO anyways...)

Thanks!

Archived after 0 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Nice players game with the usual cab fade, the Diamond Plate playfield has been professionally auto grade re-cleared and it looks like it's covered in super smooth glass (it plays ...”
2017-09-29
Portland, OR
Trade

#2891 2 years ago

Archived after 81 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Number 167 of 300,Every option from the factory,Pinball life shaker and knocker kits factory installed,Bill acceptor door and wire harness factory installed,Topper brand new in the...”
2017-11-10
Klamath Falls, OR
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Magneto edition,Color dmd,Red armor,Backglass led,Other mods.Just bought it about 3 months ago,Plays great.Love the game but life is forcing me to sell some toys.”
2018-01-03
Klamath Falls, OR
5,200 (Firm)

Decided to put these up today.

#2892 2 years ago

Up for Sale: Theatre of Magic restored by Treasure Cove Pinball. Need to make room for another machine.

Archived after 17 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Theatre of Magic restored by Treasure Cove Pinball. Game is beautiful with no errors. Pictures are a mix of old and new so PM if you want additional pics.”
2017-10-03
Mukilteo, WA
7,500 (Firm)

#2893 2 years ago

Anyone got a decently priced pq robocop?

#2894 2 years ago

Have Baywatch available for trade. It's the one that was at the NWPAS if you saw it there, good player's condition, no playfield wear. I'm open to ideas, I have to think of some more wants... A DMD in similarly good condition without playfield wear.

Whodunnit
Fish Tales

#2895 2 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Jack n Jill is now part of my woodrail collection, thanks for selling it too me Ron!!

I wanted to play it but was shut down
Figured it was broken... looked like a neat game

#2896 2 years ago

Me too but was shut off every time I checked

#2897 2 years ago

The 2018 Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show will take place June 8th-10th at the Tacoma Convention Center in Washington State!

-This is our 11th year and it's one of the biggest and smoothest running shows in the world!
-We will have over 400 pinball and arcade games from the 1950s to the newest games!
-5 pinball tournaments!
-Over a dozen satellite pinball tournaments leading up to the show where you can win prizes, weekend passes, and tournament entries!
-The Northwest show draws over 4,000 collectors, players and fans of classic coin-op games!
-Top national and local vendors and sponsors!
-One of the best seminar and speaker lineups of any show, run by our top notch video and audio team!
-World record high score attempts
-Tons of raffle items, prizes and merch! Win a pinball or arcade game each day the show!
-Dozens of one of a kind homebrew games, whitewoods, protos, rare games and national debuts of new games!
-Nice modern air conditioned convention center with 2 hotels within a block, situated near bars, restaurants and in a town with a dozen microbreweries, many within walking distance.

More details coming, we just wanted to get the dates out there. We'd love to see you and your games there!

#2898 2 years ago

Jack n Jill was in full working order

It’s lights go off until you push in the coin slide

Then as with old school wood rails it was on a winder or spring timer - about 5 minutes before it turns off to wait for next game to start

#2899 2 years ago

Unless Dale had it unplugged to protect his high score

#2900 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Jack*Bot. Very little cabinet fade. Game in decent condition. I'll post pictures later tonight.
Would like to trade for another DMD of similar condition. BSD, Dirty Harry, Road Show are at the top of my want list. Willing to add cash for the right machine. Open to other offers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Interactive
TheDudeMods
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
There are 3499 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 70.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside