IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 95.
#2801 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I think avatar was in the tournament bank last year or the year prior possibly. Def. one of the rarer ones to see it seems. Twister ever showed up or csi? Never see those anywhere

There is a csi in good shape at north star in greenwood

#2802 6 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

Nice! Thanks for the tip!

#2803 6 years ago

I have a Creature that I could bring to the show for trade. If you are looking for one let me know what you have.
Cheers!

#2804 6 years ago

Selling my RR Woz. Also willing to trade for a Metallica pro + cash.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Ruby Red Wizard of Oz. The game has 245 games on it at the time of this posting. Build date: 10/27/2015 It currently has the munchkin playfield cliffy installed, and ...”
2017-05-27
Meridian, ID
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 627 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2805 6 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

I've never heard of the the North Star, I just looked it up, that's the old Yen Wor. I'll have to check that place out, I go to Greenwood all the time.

1 week later
#2806 6 years ago

Okay, spent a bunch of time playing GB at NWPAS today, and now I think I want one. Unfortunately, since I'm buying a SWLE, my wife will kill me if I don't sell one first.

What does the PInside hive mind think a pretty good quality TZ is worth with ColorDMD, upgraded speakers, and most of the usual mods?

I does have some cabinet damage in the back right corner, but overall is in really good shape (I know, I know, pics, but I'm not home right now).

#2807 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I've never heard of the the North Star, I just looked it up, that's the old Yen Wor. I'll have to check that place out, I go to Greenwood all the time.

Definitely check it out. Still the old décor, like a gangster hangout in a Jackie Chan movie. But now full of young hip (or at least trying to be hip) people singing and drinking. I like it there! The Houndstooth across the street has a lot more pins now too!

#2808 6 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Okay, spent a bunch of time playing GB at NWPAS today, and now I think I want one. Unfortunately, since I'm buying a SWLE, my wife will kill me if I don't sell one first.
What does the PInside hive mind think a pretty good quality TZ is worth with ColorDMD, upgraded speakers, and most of the usual mods?
I does have some cabinet damage in the back right corner, but overall is in really good shape (I know, I know, pics, but I'm not home right now).

Thanks to those that have pinged me offline and expressed interest. I'll take some pictures soon and put up an ad for 6700 obo.

#2809 6 years ago

Finally got around to posting the ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Recently played Ghostbusters and fell in love. Since I already have an SWLE on order, that means something has to go to make money and room. Otherwise, I'd be sleeping on the couch...”
2017-08-01
Bothell, WA
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1754 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2810 6 years ago

Looking to trade my Pinball Magic - obviously prefer a local deal. Looking to trade for something different. Would like to get a Walking Dead, White Water, maybe a Congo etc. Open to others just looking to mix it up.

#2811 6 years ago

Very nice Transformers Pro in Portland, if you are reading this I'm asking 3600 OBO.. thx!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Extremely nice and clean Stern Transformers Pro for sale or possible trade (+ or - cash depending on title), game has mirror blades installed. No errors, plays 100% and like a fres...”
2017-06-25
Gresham, OR
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 195 times

#2812 6 years ago

Does anyone in the Portland area have a machine post with a wood screw they're willing to sell me today? I'd rather not wait a week and pay the shipping just to get one post from Pinball Life. I do have a growing parts supply and I'm willing to return the favor now or in the future.

It's this one:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4605

#2813 6 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Does anyone in the Portland area have a machine post with a wood screw they're willing to sell me today? I'd rather not wait a week and pay the shipping just to get one post from Pinball Life. I do have a growing parts supply and I'm willing to return the favor now or in the future.
It's this one:
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4605

I've got one but I'm in Hillsboro.

#2814 6 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Does anyone in the Portland area have a machine post with a wood screw they're willing to sell me?

You can have one for free, you just need to pick it up.
I don't need anything in return, just do that favor for someone down the road.

#2815 6 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

You can have one for free, you just need to pick it up.
I don't need anything in return, just do that favor for someone down the road.

Thank you! I actually got it sorted out, but I'd be happy to do the same for someone down the road anyway. I try to keep parts around.

1 week later
#2816 6 years ago

I plan on being in Newport, Oregon soon. By any chance does anyone know of any machines in bars/arcades, etc?

#2817 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I plan on being in Newport, Oregon soon. By any chance does anyone know of any machines in bars/arcades, etc?

There's a decent one just North of there in Lincoln city - http://www.gameover-arcade.com/

#2818 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

There's a decent one just North of there in Lincoln city - http://www.gameover-arcade.com/

Thank you. That may be worth the extra hour drive.

#2819 6 years ago

Does anyone know of a good repair man for Pins in Spokane, WA area? I have a 1987 Laser War Pin that I need to have cleaned, new lights installed, and some bios updating performed on. Any one know of someone that they trust? We also have an old Williams Klondike machine that needs some work done on it and new silicon installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2820 6 years ago

Try Dale Nagy. PM me for his info.

#2821 6 years ago

Not pinball, but would love to do a trade for a pin. Wondering if anyone local might be interested in a Space Harrier deluxe? It needs some work with the monitor and the side to side motion, but I was able to get the front to back motion going. Sound and pcb are fully functioning. Just missing pins more than arcades at the moment. Definitely a trailer pick up game.

#2822 6 years ago

Getting out of the hobby and will be selling my Hobbit LE for $6200. It is in beautiful condition with the only fault being the Smaug mouth does not move. I did some research and it looks to be a common problem and I believe JJP will swap it out for a new one for about $200. I don't find it very noticeable anyway. All upgrades have been done, including ramps and beast mechs. Has under cab lighting and green neon plastic protectors. I will throw in a brand new Polk subwoofer to shake the walls. I can send pics to serious inquiries but the machine is in near new condition, can't find any cosmetic faults. Prefer someone on the West coast come get it before I put it in the market place for shipping.

#2823 6 years ago

That's an awesome offer, I'm sure it'll go quickly. If I had the cash, I'd do it today. If it were a couple months from now, I'd jump all over it.

#2824 6 years ago

Same here. Awesome deal. I just shelled out 9k for Dialed In, otherwise I'd be all over it.

#2825 6 years ago

I'll take the Hobbit. PM sent.

#2826 6 years ago

I have a nice WCS that I'd like to trade for similarly nice DMD. My short list:

Fish Tales
BSD
Who Dunnit
Sopranos
TOTAN

#2827 6 years ago

Hobbit is sold to Mrbricks.

#2828 6 years ago

Someone just posted an IJ for $6500 in the PNW Pinball Classifieds, if anyone's looking for one. He's hoping for a local buyer.

#2829 6 years ago

does anyone know a Brian Lusk? looking to buy a machine from him in Seattle, wouldn't mind some intel

#2830 6 years ago

I'll be back in Seattle late Sunday, I can visit and take pictures or whatever next week if you like. I don't know him, just helping spread the word.

#2831 6 years ago

Thanks Abe he said less than 10 min fron Chucks place Seattle pinball museum. Will see if charlie has time to go by just dont want to pay and leave machines there without someone vouching or maybe charlie can take them in

#2832 6 years ago

Gottlieb pinball machine package deal.Gold wings-complete-working-needs flipper rebuilds and minor tlc.Raven-complete-working.Genesis-mostly just a shell-stripped playfield-box of parts-missing many things-Good for helping restore another one as a donor or possible pinmame candidate?Asking $2000 obo for all of it or possible trade towards any newer sterns.Located in klamath falls,Oregon.All or nothing,Want it all to go at once.

#2833 6 years ago

If anyone in WA or bc wants the raven and genesis I will buy the gold wings from them.

#2834 6 years ago

I've got a guy driving out from the East Coast to pick up my Bingo Pin and he was asking if anyone had a "Palm Beach" or "Double Header" they were interested in selling so he could bring home more than one.

#2835 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

does anyone know a Brian Lusk? looking to buy a machine from him in Seattle, wouldn't mind some intel

There is a Brian Lusk who owns & trains horses at Emerald Downs, but I don't know him.

#2836 6 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I've got a guy driving out from the East Coast to pick up my Bingo Pin

Wow! That's an impressive road trip.

#2837 6 years ago
Quoted from EdisonArcade:

Wow! That's an impressive road trip.

Especially for a bingo machine.

#2838 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Especially for a bingo machine.

Must be an impressive bingo machine! Which one is it, so we can all go check out the pot of gold at the end of his rainbow?

Man, he should transport a game out here to sell: prices always look better out east, and he could defray the cost of his trip. Has he left already? I think I'll go check the east coast for sale thread!

#2839 6 years ago

Still looking for gold wings, heavy metal meltdown, barracora and gottlieb Atlantis in WA or BC. No interest in shipping only something within a days drive. No projects. Txs.

#2840 6 years ago

Anyone in Oregon or Washington state that has a HUO GOT LE or Premium you're pondering selling? I'm on a road trip with my daughter and we're driving up the I5 for home. We're in Medford right now and if you're close to the I5 we could swing by and possibly do a deal. Not sure how far we'll get this evening and at the latest we'll be back in Vancouver Canada Sunday. Send me a PM if you've got anything.

#2841 6 years ago

Cleaning out my closet and I've got some JY parts if anyone wants them. I sold the game years ago.
Big bag of mixed plastics. Some new, most used but in good condition. $40 pending pickup
Big round cars plastic, cracked. Free if you want it, didn't want to throw it away. pending pickup
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-JY2998
Buzzard ramp - $20 used but nice, no cracks. pending pickup
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-JY21212
Long waterslide/toilet ramp with ramp flap, switch assembly and decals. Complete, used but nice condition, no cracks. $30 pending pickup
$75 for everything (JY parts). I'd prefer not to ship.
I've also got this big Pinball Magazine art book called Pinball by Santiago Ciuffo. I don't know why I bought it. Free
3 DMD's that I pulled out of games to replace with color DMDs about 2 years ago. 1 has a single column on the right out. The other has 5 columns on the right out. The last one has no columns out but some TAF screen burn you can see when the display is turned off. $60 for all 3.

Added over 7 years ago: All gone.

#2842 6 years ago

Wanted: TOTAN

Would trade my nice Pinball Magic + $

#2843 6 years ago

Pinball and Arcade Swap Meet!
Saturday, July 22nd from 1pm to 5pm
At Let's Play Café and Arcade:
214 North Lewis St , Monroe, WA 98272

Bring your new and used pinball and arcade related parts, games, etc. to buy, sell and trade this Saturday in Monroe. Ample free parking and space to set up a table or sell out of the back of your vehicle.

#2844 6 years ago

CFTBL for sale in Kirkland WA. I have 2 of these and am trying to make some room......

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51925

#2845 6 years ago

Reminder, tomorrow is a local Pinball and Arcade Swap Meet!

At Let's Play Cafe and Arcade

Bring your new and used pinball and arcade related parts, games, etc. to buy, sell and trade this Saturday in Monroe. Ample free parking and space to set up a table or sell out of the back of your vehicle. Power will be available to test games.

#2846 6 years ago

Centaur- $3k
Star Trek Next Gen- $5k

I'll make an ad later tonight.

#2847 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Reminder, tomorrow is a local Pinball and Arcade Swap Meet!
At Let's Play Cafe and Arcade
Bring your new and used pinball and arcade related parts, games, etc. to buy, sell and trade this Saturday in Monroe. Ample free parking and space to set up a table or sell out of the back of your vehicle. Power will be available to test games.

How did it go? I missed it completely.
Mark

#2848 6 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

How did it go? I missed it completely.
Mark

I was out of town too, I just helped David promote it. Sounds like the turnout was small, maybe 15-20 people, but good stuff happened and some newbie collectors showed up, which is always good. I think it was too short of notice during a busy Summer. There will be more!

#2849 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I was out of town too, I just helped David promote it. Sounds like the turnout was small, maybe 15-20 people, but good stuff happened and some newbie collectors showed up, which is always good. I think it was too short of notice during a busy Summer. There will be more!

Yeah, I would have liked to go, but it's a long haul from Salem, Oregon on short notice.

#2850 6 years ago

Can anyone recommend a shipper, other than NAVL, in the Pacific Northwest who might be willing to transport arcade games from Astoria to San Francisco? Thanks for your time.

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/57?hl=brian541 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.