IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 95.
#2751 7 years ago

I'm sure if you bring it and have it on the floor to play with a for sale sign, it will sell. And a lot of people would love to check it out in person!

#2752 7 years ago

ya but dont want to open the box, figured worth more to a buyer that wants to be the one to have his own un boxing party.
things have changed and i didnt want to have another expensive pin here but i had money down so followed through.

#2753 7 years ago

There's a Dialed In prototype at Seattle Pinball Musuem for a week or two if anyone wants to give it a go.

#2754 7 years ago

I just wanted to throw it out there that I am in the market for another machine. I am not sure what title I am gonna get yet, but I just thought I would see if anything exciting was available within driving distance from me. TSPP would be one that I would be interested in for sure!

#2755 7 years ago

My Taxi's now up for sale, if anyone's interested. i've put a lot of work into it and I'm sure someone out there would love it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47941

#2756 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

There's a Dialed In prototype at Seattle Pinball Musuem for a week or two if anyone wants to give it a go.

I just checked with Charlie, it will be at SPM until about the 1st of May.

#2757 7 years ago

Mousin Around for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice condition Mousin Around, plays great but the diverter could use some adjustment. Left and front side have some fade.”
2017-04-11
Zillah, WA
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 151 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2758 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I just checked with Charlie, it will be at SPM until about the 1st of May.

Is it part of the museum price or cost extra like woz- anyone know?

#2759 7 years ago

Recently posted this guy from an STTNG I picked up. Not really worried about making a profit, just thought someone might like it more than I do.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Recently picked up an STTNG with a number of mods. This one doesn't suit my taste, so I've replaced it with something I like better. I'm sure someone would love this, though. It's ...”
2017-05-13
Bothell, WA
25 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 394 times

#2760 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Is it part of the museum price or cost extra like woz- anyone know?

It's on free play

#2761 7 years ago

#2762 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

It's on free play

Played it yesterday. Very fun. Too loud in there to hear the sounds and the solenoids & shaker power seemed to be turned way down, but I started to figure things out and got a multi-ball going. Lots of tight shots and the Pepper's Ghost effect of the Quantum Reality Theater is really well done.

1 week later
#2763 6 years ago

F/S Data East Star Wars

Picked up in the last container buy from Italy. Converted to 110v. Still a little bit of a project, drop targets not resetting and needs a good cleaning. Located in Kirkland.

Will include new slings and all new yellow square switches.

$2850 or best offer.

Sold pending funds.

#2764 6 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

F/S Data East Star Wars
Picked up in the last container buy from Italy. Converted to 110v. Still a little bit of a project, drop targets not resetting and needs a good cleaning. Located in Kirkland.
Will include new slings and all new yellow square switches.
$2850 or best offer.

Pics please

#2765 6 years ago

I have a really nice TOM that I would like to sell. $6,700.00.
This is tentatively sold pending payment and pick up.

Added over 7 years ago: The pin was sold. Thanks

#2766 6 years ago

I have a Gold CPR TOTAN playfield for sale. $1,000.00 picked up at my house or delivered to the pinball show on Friday.

#2767 6 years ago

Pinball and arcade collectors, we need your help! The 2017 Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show is taking place in 6 weeks and we need our community to support it by bringing games!

If you volunteer 3 or more games and live within our pick up range, we can pick your games up from your house. To submit your games online go to: http://www.nwpinballshow.com/volunteer/games

If you've brought games before, it probably already knows your address, games and autofills some of your info. It's snazzy! If you prefer email your game list or have a problem with the form, Toby is your guy, he maintains the game list and you can email him at: [email protected]

The incentives for self-transported games:

1-2 Machines = 1 weekend pass, 5 $1 raffle tickets
3-4 Machines = 2 weekend passes, 5 $1 raffle tickets
5-9 Machines = 4 weekend passes, a tshirt, 10 $1 raffle tickets, 1 $20 raffle ticket (New Stern Pinball Machine)
10+ Machines = We would like to know what you would like + a $50 gift certificate to any Show vendor!

The incentives for games we transport:

3 Machines (minimum) = 1 weekend pass, 5 $1 raffle tickets
4-7 Machines = 2 weekend passes, 10 $1 raffle tickets
8-12 Machines = 4 weekend passes, a tshirt, 10 $1 raffle tickets
13+ Machines = We would like to know what you would like. + a $50 gift certificate to any Show vendor!

Thanks everyone! Please volunteer games and make this year's show awesome!

-The NW Pinball & Arcade Show board and the 100+ volunteers that make this show happen!

#2768 6 years ago

I'd consider sending my TZ and STTNG, but I've only got the two and can't transport more than one at a time in my rig. Bothell to Tacoma is a long round trip to make 5 times *laugh*

#2769 6 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

I'd consider sending my TZ and STTNG, but I've only got the two and can't transport more than one at a time in my rig. Bothell to Tacoma is a long round trip to make 5 times *laugh*

I bet we could hook you up with someone local to stage your games at their house for pick up and delivery. If you email Toby he can check to see what other people in your area are doing. I've done that quite a few times, my old house had the worst driveway for the trucks, so I'd run them over to Aaron B's house. You could stage them at my house in Seattle, but we could find someone closer I'm sure.

#2770 6 years ago

That might work. I'd need some help loading/unloading. I've got a short in the left launcher on STTNG, so I'll see if I can track that down this weekend and then email Toby.

#2771 6 years ago

My games will be staged somewhere on the east side - either northern King County or southern Snohomish County. The driveway where the games are located is a killer.

#2772 6 years ago

Anyone know of a reasonable priced players grade Pinbot available for sale?

#2773 6 years ago
Quoted from waruaki:

Anyone know of a reasonable priced players grade Pinbot available for sale?

. Not mine

klamath.craigslist.org link

#2774 6 years ago

Thanks,
Good find, looks complete and fair price but pretty rough. Didn't see any contact link or info on the ad

#2775 6 years ago
Quoted from waruaki:

Thanks,
Good find, looks complete and fair price but pretty rough. Didn't see any contact link or info on the ad

Look at the bottom of the page, there is a "Send Note" button to use if the poster didn't put any contact info.

#2776 6 years ago

Thanks, he has another ad and I was able to reach him through it. Unfortunitly besides the cosmetic condition the seller said it has electrical issues and suggested that some boards would need to be replaced.

#2777 6 years ago

That pinbot is complete and works most of the time,Some garbage on the displays even when it does work,I've reseated the chips/connections a few times and have been able to play it but Its just flakey,A new motherboard is in order in my opinion.Alien poker also available.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Alien Poker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Project machine,Farm fresh,Complete,Boards are smoked,Cab art rough,Playfield and backglass are ok.Asking $400 as is.”
2017-05-07
Klamath Falls, OR
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 363 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2778 6 years ago

Pm sent

Quoted from Brian541:That pinbot is complete and works most of the time,Some garbage on the displays even when it does work,I've reseated the chips/connections a few times and have been able to play it but Its just flakey,A new motherboard is in order in my opinion.Alien poker also available.

Machine - For Sale
Alien PokerNew!Used, needs some work “Project machine,Farm fresh,Complete,Boards are smoked,Cab art rough,Playfield and backglass are ok.Asking $400 as is.”
1 day ago Klamath Falls, OR 400 (OBO)
Brian541

#2780 6 years ago

Iron Man for sale in the above link. Grass Valley, CA

#2781 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “2010 Iron Man, fully cleaned, all LED, playfield is nearly perfect, all characters are intact and we'll preserved, plays super fast, waxed and in very good condition. New clear Tit...”
2017-05-10
Grass Valley, CA
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 412 times

#2782 6 years ago

Got a really nice Spin Out that I am looking to trade, please check the ad for titles. Forgot to mention the top middle plastic is cracked, also appears to be missing a small plastic that hangs on front of Roto Target.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “850.00 OBO I know that someone is going to be incredibly stoked on this wedgehead. The playfield is gorgeous! (NO KICKOUT HOLE WEAR ON THE PF!) I'm going to assume this game hasn'...”
2017-05-14
Gresham, OR
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 142 times

#2783 6 years ago

I got a TSPP I'm looking to trade if anyone is interested. Looking for an TAF or Whitewater but would be interested in other DMDs

#2784 6 years ago

Sorry to spam the buy/sell thread, but does anyone know someone who does high quality board repairs, preferably in the Portland area? I have a couple of boards with bad transistors and a couple smaller ones as well that need optos replaced or new light sockets soldered in.

#2785 6 years ago

I sent my board to Jerry Clause. He did a pretty good job in a timely manner. You could try to email him.
"Jerry Clause" [email protected]

#2786 6 years ago

A couple years ago there was a very nice 24 in the NWPAS... I miss it, seems it's not back this year.

Anyone interested in trading their 24? Offering Avatar for trade...

#2787 6 years ago

New pics added

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Alien Poker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Project machine,Farm fresh,Complete,Boards are smoked,Cab art rough,Playfield and backglass are ok.Asking $400 as is.”
2017-05-07
Klamath Falls, OR
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 363 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2788 6 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

A couple years ago there was a very nice 24 in the NWPAS... I miss it, seems it's not back this year.
Anyone interested in trading their 24? Offering Avatar for trade...

Man, I wish you were bringing your Avatar this year, some dude has posted 2 or 3 times on the show invite about really wishing there was going to be an Avatar at the show. We get people every year that are hell bent on coming only if one certain game is there.

#2789 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Man, I wish you were bringing your Avatar this year, some dude has posted 2 or 3 times on the show invite about really wishing there was going to be an Avatar at the show. We get people every year that are hell bent on coming only if one certain game is there.

That's funny! All those games, and obsessed with just one? Really? I don't remember seeing an Avatar there before, has there not been one? Maybe I'll bring that instead of one of the others.

I was also thinking of swapping in a T3 instead of one of the others. Is there a special effort to get many of Ritchie's games? I heard something about a Ritchie row? If that's the case, I can bring T3.

I have X-Files, Baywatch, and Interflip Dragon on my bring list right now. Thought it would be fun to bring some Segas / different stuff.

#2790 6 years ago

I think avatar was in the tournament bank last year or the year prior possibly. Def. one of the rarer ones to see it seems. Twister ever showed up or csi? Never see those anywhere

#2791 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I think avatar was in the tournament bank last year or the year prior possibly. Def. one of the rarer ones to see it seems. Twister ever showed up or csi? Never see those anywhere

It was in tourney bank with all navi balls installed.

#2792 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Some popular games roped off as tourney only! Congo, Tron, Walking Dead. Would be nice if doubles / triples would be used in the tourney instead.

#2793 6 years ago

Wtb at the nw show one of the following; heavy metal meltdown,Genesis, gold wings, barracora, or gottlieb Atlantis.

Can also pick up Sunday after show if your house is nearby or in the way back to Canada.

Not interested in any projects.

#2794 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Csi was on location in renton. Not sure if it is still there. Check skill shot...

#2795 6 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Bring your lexi lightspeed to the show.

#2796 6 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Some popular games roped off as tourney only! Congo, Tron, Walking Dead. Would be nice if doubles / triples would be used in the tourney instead.

Congo is a backup tourney game so it will be on the floor.

#2797 6 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Bring your lexi lightspeed to the show.

Mine is unfortunately in the 2nd production run for shipping in august. However, of the first run ships in the next couple weeks as it should there will be one at the show. Pretty sure Gerry would like it there and the owner wants to bring it so I'd be surprised if Multimorphic doesn't push hard to get games out the door before the show.

#2798 6 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

That's funny! All those games, and obsessed with just one? Really? I don't remember seeing an Avatar there before, has there not been one? Maybe I'll bring that instead of one of the others.
I was also thinking of swapping in a T3 instead of one of the others. Is there a special effort to get many of Ritchie's games? I heard something about a Ritchie row? If that's the case, I can bring T3.
I have X-Files, Baywatch, and Interflip Dragon on my bring list right now. Thought it would be fun to bring some Segas / different stuff.

Bring your Baywatch! And then sell it to me.

#2799 6 years ago
Quoted from Stubbs:

Bring your Baywatch! And then sell it to me.

It will be there. The CDN$ being what it is, it may not be affordable though, ha... But, you can take it home for the right price...

#2800 6 years ago

Wanted !! Spider-Man of any kind if someone's looking to sell . Might have a couple of trades . Thanks

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/56?hl=brian541 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.