IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 95.
#2702 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

I do want to offer the guy who keeps putting up that sailboat pinball cabinet side art $25, so the ad can be permanently removed. That has been running for over year continuously.

I would put $5 towards that, but only if you post a video of it burning after you buy it. Anyone else in?

#2703 7 years ago

Headed to Seattle next week, I could bring these with me if anyone is interested. thx

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Brand new and never installed, perfect condition. Pick up in Portland for 300.00 or have it shipped, buyer will pay the shipping fees and item will be professionally packed and shi...”
2017-01-28
Gresham, OR
300 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 103 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Original Centaur BG, reds are a bit faded but otherwise in nice overall condition. Pick up in Portland for 200.00 or I'll have it professionally packed and shipped via UPS store fo...”
2017-01-28
Gresham, OR
200 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 156 times

#2704 7 years ago

I've got a nice Dr. Who up for grabs and I am headed north later this week and I could deliver to the Seattle area. Also headed to Eugene the week after.
PRICE: 3500.00
The Playfield has been professionally clear coated (auto grade), why you ask? The original clear was just about gone and some inserts needed to be leveled (this was done and they are now perfect!) and then a multi layer clear was done with wet sanding in-between layers, seriously looks amazing. PM for more deets/Pix
Also,
• Full Pinballbulbs.com LED kit
• full flipper rebuild kit
• New driver board
• New opto board for 5 bank targets
Might consider trades, thx!

Added over 7 years ago: NFS

#2705 7 years ago

Looking if anyone in our region is open to doing a trade deal for a Monster Bash. I'm open to trading my Cirqus Voltaire and The Addams Family for a good / excellent condition Monster Bash in the area if possible.

I'm up in the Vancouver Area of Canada. PM me if interested or any leads. I of course can send pictures once we establish contact!

Thanks in advance!

#2706 7 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy76:

I'm open to trading my Cirqus Voltaire and The Addams Family for a good / excellent condition Monster Bash in the area if possible. I'm up in the Vancouver Area of Canada.

What condition are your CV and TAF in? For that trade, I'm tempted to find a MB and bring it up to you on my next trip!

#2707 7 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy76:

Looking if anyone in our region is open to doing a trade deal for a Monster Bash. I'm open to trading my Cirqus Voltaire and The Addams Family for a good / excellent condition Monster Bash in the area if possible.
I'm up in the Vancouver Area of Canada. PM me if interested or any leads. I of course can send pictures once we establish contact!
Thanks in advance!

Wow 2 for 1? CV and Addams for MB?

#2708 7 years ago

I have an HUO GBLE with around 50 plays that I would like to sell. I am the only owner and it has NO playfield issues. $8,400 OBO. Please PM me with any questions.

#2709 7 years ago

JM up for trade in Portland, it's a nice one. Thx

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I've got a clean JM for sale or possible trade, it has a subwoofer speaker upgrade and sounds great! Plays like a freshly shopped machine and the hand is working 100%. Please feel...”
2017-02-09
Gresham, OR
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 135 times

#2710 7 years ago

Looking for a good condition Monster Bash and willing to pay fair market value!

Any leads on a machine is greatly appreciated!!

#2711 7 years ago

Many thanks for the lovely TAF Chris. Great seller here folks!

#2712 7 years ago

Games I might trade (see wish list) or sell,
T3
RoadShow
Dale Earnhardt Jr. LE
Theatre of Magic (import)
White water (import)
Playboy (Stern)
Arcades :gauntlet legends 4-player
Hogans Alley
P.O.W.
Guerrilla War

Added over 7 years ago: Traded Roadshow! Hello Wheel Of Fortune!

#2713 7 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Games I might trade (see wish list) or sell,
T3
RoadShow
Dale Earnhardt Jr. LE
Theatre of Magic (import)
White water (import)
Playboy (Stern)
Arcades :gauntlet legends 4-player
Hogans Alley
P.O.W.
Guerrilla War

What are you asking for ToM and T3? Have a friend who might be interested in ToM.

#2714 7 years ago

Anyone looking for an unpopulated Fathom PF? I have what appears to be an original that has been touched up and cleared, for more details please PM me.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-fathom-players-condition

Added over 7 years ago: PF HAS BEEN SOLD! Thx

#2715 7 years ago

Hello Pinsiders,
Looking for a good / above avg condition Monster Bash and willing to pay fair market value!

Trying to get my holy grail pin.... any and all help is greatly appreciated!

#2716 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fun Land Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Lights up and kicks a ball, that's it. I have 2 other machines for sale: Williams Swinger and Gridiron. $1500 for all 3.”
2017-02-20
Zillah, WA
500 (OBO)
Viewed: 36 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Swinger Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Plays but could use a little work.”
2017-02-20
Zillah, WA
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 65 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is a Williams Gridiron Pitch and Bat games, not the Gottlieb game listed. Plays great.”
2017-02-20
Zillah, WA
800 (Firm)
Viewed: 48 times
Contributed to Pinside

Take all 3 for $1500.

#2717 7 years ago

Looking for 1-2 of the following; gold wings, hmm, barracora, robot or locomotion

#2718 7 years ago

Thinking of trading my White Water. Has LEDs, working topper, mirror blades, upgraded sound, lots of mods. Beautiful game. Everything works great. Play field has one small bit of wear by a Big Foot Hot Foot insert, otherwise it's really nice. Cabinet isn't perfect but looks above average to me. I think it's worth somewhere in the $5000-$6000 range. I'm hoping to trade up the Pinside Top 100 list...I could throw in a little bit of cash as well. Hoping for an IJ, AFM, MB, MM but open to others. Not looking to downgrade. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Added over 7 years ago: Sold my WH20 and picked up Noah's Creature. Thanks Noah!

#2719 7 years ago

Headed to Hood River for a birthday weekend at the beginning of March. Any good spots not on the Pinball Map (Orchard Lanes, Pietro's Pizza, Skylight and Trillium Cafe) ?

#2720 7 years ago

i'm thinking of selling, or trading my clean '75 gottlieb top score for a game similar in shape/value..games that i'm interested in can be seen on my wish list..would consider some $ for a desired clean game on that list...

#2721 7 years ago

Just picked up a Hobbit. Anyone looking to move a WOZ or a Lord of the Rings? I would like to put them together.

#2722 7 years ago

im bringing rob zombie and 1991 sample game bally harley davidson to the june show, both will be for sale or trade

#2723 7 years ago
Quoted from stevebighead:

Just picked up a Hobbit. Anyone looking to move a WOZ or a Lord of the Rings? I would like to put them together.

I've been kicking the idea of trading my WOZ standard. PM me for more info.

#2724 7 years ago

Selling a Creature From The Black Lagoon for $4700

Routed for a year or two in the early 90's - my brother in law bought it from a distrib in '95 or '96 and it's been home use since. I shopped it and rebuilt the flippers a year or two ago - low plays since then. Pops have been wired for GI, creature motor works - you can hear it. Line out of DMD. Comes with, bad o' cliffies, spare DMD (that probably has a line or two out) and some old plastics. Not collector quality, but all around nice creature.

pics in the PNW Pinball Classifies facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwpinball/1424392584261685/?notif_t=like&notif_id=1487863719047351

#2725 7 years ago

Dang wish I had the space

#2726 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've got a nice and clean JM ready to go. No broken plastics, upgraded Subwoofer + LEDS and light tower. Hand works perfectly, plays awesome! PM me if you any questions, thank you.”
2017-02-21
Gresham, OR
2,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 131 times
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've got a nice El Dorado The City of Gold up for grabs. PF 9 Cab 8.5 BG 7 (some small cracks but complete and taped on back) About the machine: New MPU driver recently installe...”
2017-02-23
Gresham, OR
975 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 64 times

Two nice games for sale in Portland, Eldorado City of Gold and Johnny Mnemonic. If anyone here is interested I'd take 3700 for both.
JM 2800
COG 900

Added over 7 years ago: JM is sold, COG is still around at 900 firm, thx!

#2727 7 years ago

might be a little off topic but I am new to the hobby, I am wanting to find a brick and mortar store that I can find simple pinball replacement parts so I don't have to always pay online with shipping and wait time. Can someone help me find a place? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

#2728 7 years ago

you can try Specialty Coin; i know the Seattle location stocks a few parts but their selection isn't great and i expect Portland to be the same. otherwise, you're looking at a few components you can get through Radio Shack or other electronics retailers and that's about it.

i usually wait until i have a bunch of items that i need to order (or try to anticipate what i'm going to need) and get a bunch of stuff at once to save on shipping. i've found that most of the on-line retailers ship pretty quickly and Priority Mail is fast for the price, rarely more than three days once in the mail.

#2729 7 years ago

Specialty coin has horrible customer service in my experience, ordering online is far cheaper and faster TBH

Quoted from mc300baud:

you can try Specialty Coin; i know the Seattle location stocks a few parts but their selection isn't great and i expect Portland to be the same. otherwise, you're looking at a few components you can get through Radio Shack or other electronics retailers and that's about it.
i usually wait until i have a bunch of items that i need to order (or try to anticipate what i'm going to need) and get a bunch of stuff at once to save on shipping. i've found that most of the on-line retailers ship pretty quickly and Priority Mail is fast for the price, rarely more than three days once in the mail.

#2730 7 years ago

The Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show has once again partnered with Emerald City Comicon to bring a classic arcade to Comicon. Come check it out this weekend! We are located in room 211 in the main area of the Washington State Convention Center, level 2 next to the main escalators. This is in the free/public part of Comicon.

Hours:
Thurday March 2 2pm-10pm
Friday and Saturday March 3-4 10am-10pm
Sunday March 5 10am-4:30pm

Game line up: Addams Family pinball, Black Knight 2000 pinball, Star Trek: The Next Generation pinball , Terminator 2 pinball, Bad Cats pinball, Police Force pinball, X-Men pinball, Fire pinball, Time Soldiers, Trog, Multi-Williams arcade game, Gravitar, Ms. Pacman (with a multi-Pac) and Donkey Kong (with a 60 in 1).

Come play our games this weekend, they are all on free play!

#2731 7 years ago

So who in WA or BC is gonna cough up an gold wings, hmm, robot or locomotion for me pretty please?

Got room for one more machine.

#2732 7 years ago

Gold wings sitting in klamath falls,Along with raven and a project genesis!Would like to sell all 3 in a package deal!

#2733 7 years ago

lol I know!

Only got room for that gold wings but you 9 1/2 hours away.

Have someone bring it to pinbrawl maybe?

#2734 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

lol I know!
Only got room for that gold wings but you 9 1/2 hours away.
Have someone bring it to pinbrawl maybe?

Sometimes you just do what you gotta do to get a game you are after. Pick up the package, sell off what you don't want.

I have driven over 2000 miles round trip to get a game I was after.

1 week later
#2735 7 years ago

I have $3500 to sell, it will cost you a nice Stern 24 pinball machine...

Other denominations also available if your 24 needs a little work...

I might also be interested in selling some $$$ for CSI, Who Dunnit, Mustang Premium if you have those...

#2736 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I have $3500 to sell, it will cost you a nice Stern 24 pinball machine...
Other denominations also available if your 24 needs a little work...
I might also be interested in selling some $$$ for CSI, Who Dunnit, Mustang Premium if you have those...

What denominations and years are you offering high voltage? Could be interested.. gotta find one of those machines first obviously haha

#2737 7 years ago

Decent Revenge from Mars for sale
Has Nucore and leds
Has cracked translite

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#2738 7 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a RFM Has Nucore LEDs Nice cabinet Works 100% Translite is cracked Replacements are available Not a CQ machine but better than player quality”
2017-03-16
Portland, OR
2,850 (OBO)
Viewed: 133 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2739 7 years ago

I just put a few machines on CL. WOZ, Flash Gordon, and SWE1 -$200 for Pinsiders.

seattle.craigslist.org link

PM me for more info, pics, or trade requests. Only interested in Bally/Williams WPC and newer.

#2740 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Standard model with mirror blades. Cabinet is the direct print version in perfect shape. It has the updated 7.5v light boards. Playfield has some very minor wear in a couple high t...”
2017-03-19
Zillah, WA
6,600 (Firm)
Viewed: 204 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays great, monitor has been capped and is nice.”
2017-03-19
Zillah, WA
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 71 times
Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays great, sounds great, backglass is perfect. Needs one drop target part and a new bulb for the flasher. Cab has fade and the playfield has some wear spots. See pics for more de...”
2017-03-19
Zillah, WA
2,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 106 times

#2741 7 years ago

If anyone local is interested in a excellent condition HUO LOTRLE I'm going to be listing it soon. I would prefer a local sell.
It doesn't have a mark on it.

The mods include flipper fidelity back box speakers and woofer.
Palantir mod from Jay
Ring shooter rod from Wibble
Speaker ring color changing lighting kit
POTD figure lighting mod (not installed)
Topper
Leg protectors.
Shaker motor
2 clear coat play field

If interested pm I can send pictures.

Brett

#2742 7 years ago

The Machine: Bride of Pinbot 2.0
Game is a solid player with factory mylar across center PF, some usual wear in ball drop areas and R side of head also shows wear (guessing there is probably a vinyl overlay available?) If you are in the NW and respond to this ad I am happy to take - 200.00 off of my ask, cheers!

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This machine plays great! The table is a player's quality BOP with factory mylar, normal ball wear near the inlanes due to ball drop from the ramps. I also have a brand new set o...”
2017-03-21
Gresham, OR
Trade
Viewed: 604 times
Not pictured is a brand new set of Cliffy ramp protectors, the ramps are in awesome shape and I want to see them stay that way! My order should arrive this week.

Added over 7 years ago: Price bump, 4600.00 cheers!

#2743 7 years ago

Anyone interested in an Iron Man VE? Perfect shape. $5200.
In Eugene, Or.

#2744 7 years ago

I've got a Cherry DMD for sale, pulled from my new STTNG (replaced it with a Color DMD). It's bright and clean. Date on the back is 5/30/95, so it's probably not original, but pretty close.

I'd prefer someone local (no shipping), but will do shipping if no one local snags it in a couple days.

$100.

#2745 7 years ago

Packaging BOP 2.0 along with my Jack*Bot, take both for 7100 OBO, will also consider trades + or -

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Machine Bride of Pinbot 2.0 by Dutch Pinball (William) + Jack*Bot by Williams pinball machines I'm ready to let go of BOP 2.0 and Jackbot but I'd like to keep the pinbot fami...”
2017-03-26
Gresham, OR
Trade
Viewed: 208 times

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This machine plays great! The table is a player's quality BOP with factory mylar, normal ball wear near the inlanes due to ball drop from the ramps. I also have a brand new set o...”
2017-03-21
Gresham, OR
Trade
Viewed: 604 times

#2746 7 years ago

Frantickoala do we need this?

Quoted from Jargus:I've got a Cherry DMD for sale, pulled from my new STTNG (replaced it with a Color DMD). It's bright and clean. Date on the back is 5/30/95, so it's probably not original, but pretty close.
I'd prefer someone local (no shipping), but will do shipping if no one local snags it in a couple days.
$100.

#2747 7 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

I've got a Cherry DMD for sale, pulled from my new STTNG (replaced it with a Color DMD). It's bright and clean. Date on the back is 5/30/95, so it's probably not original, but pretty close.
$100.

I'd take it if you can't go local. I'm in boise. Pretty close.

#2748 7 years ago

Williams FIRE! System 11 Pinball for sale.

This is a great machine, just running out of space.

I have had this machine 2 years bought from a home, who bought from Pizza Parlour.

$1400 obo

Cab is a little rough but shopped recently to players condition, new flippers plays really fast working Topper and new powder coated black legs, and brand new glass from PBL.

Located in SE Portland Oregon near 205/84.

PM for photos

#2749 7 years ago

my rob zombie number 225 is new in box, can bring to the show in june, has all upgrades, $7500
its here at my place near boise idaho right now

#2750 7 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

my rob zombie number 225 is new in box, can bring to the show in june, has all upgrades, $7500
its here at my place near boise idaho right now

Bring it set it up and lets play the crap out of it!

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/55?hl=bronty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.