5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,502 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by mark532011
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

There are 3502 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 71.
#2651 2 years ago

Selling a Volcano, can travel to either side of the state.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-volcano#post-3461213

1 week later
#2652 2 years ago

Bump for 9 days of quiet has to be a record on this thread.

#2653 2 years ago

I'm new to Pinside and looking for an Iron Man PVE. I've never owned a Pin, but just moved to a house with space for a game room, so I'm about to start. I'd like to buy something before Christmas. I have teenagers who are stuck to the TV and XBox, so I'm looking to develop a space that's more fun and energizing. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get started? Are there recommendations on a better game to start with (and why)?

#2654 2 years ago

FYI
I currently have a Williams Aztec on the Salem, OR Craigslist - also a new widebody playfield glass

#2655 2 years ago
Quoted from Jbell_29:

I'm new to Pinside and looking for an Iron Man PVE. I've never owned a Pin, but just moved to a house with space for a game room, so I'm about to start. I'd like to buy something before Christmas. I have teenagers who are stuck to the TV and XBox, so I'm looking to develop a space that's more fun and energizing. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get started? Are there recommendations on a better game to start with (and why)?

Good luck searching for first pin and planning games room family and friends will get a lot of entertainment out of it . I think the iron man is a good first pin if in your budget and appeals to you it can be difficult but with time should get better . Iron man and most other newer sterns are fairly reliable if looked after . In a new collection reliable is important if you can't fix yourself or don't want to pay tech every time . In smaller collections some games can be better do to the depth of rules nd last ability of games but also pick themes you like . I think games like tspp the lotr can bring lots of depth to small collection . I had a x-men pro and the kids and new players always enjoyed it and got them intersted in learning how to play the easy multiball gave them sense of accomplishment . Connect with other pinheads in your area a see if can shop around for first game .buying from reputable bussiness might pay a little more but might get a warranty . Hope that helps have fun

#2656 2 years ago

Thanks, LOTP!
What is TSPP?
Also, is there a good and reputable business in the Seattle/Tacoma area?

#2657 2 years ago

Mousin' Around up for sale.

$2K firm..

See: seattle.craigslist.org link

Last chance for an above average condition Mousin. Works 100%. Could use some new rubbers. It will be available for a few more weeks before I fold it up and put it into storage.

Michael

#2658 2 years ago

Semi-working Alien Poker project for sale, $700.

Archived after 8 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Alien Poker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Project game, needs a couple coils and transistors. It does boot up and play when a couple coils are removed. Also needs some resistors replaced. Back glass is nice, playfield ha...”
2016-12-05
Granger, WASHINGTON STATE
700 (Firm)

Added over 3 years ago: Keeping for now...

#2659 2 years ago
Quoted from Jbell_29:

Thanks, LOTP!
What is TSPP?

TSPP = The Simpsons Pinball Party

#2660 2 years ago
Quoted from Jbell_29:

Thanks, LOTP!
What is TSPP?

The Simpson's Pinball Party, there is a guide to all the game abbreviations somewhere online. Specialty Coin is the only big game distributor that's local, there is also Nitro Amusements up in BC. Buying from another collector is usually just as safe, people in the Seattle area are pretty honest about what they are selling and we have a strong local collector community that mostly all know each other, we all help put on the NW Pinball & Arcade Show each June.

There is an active PNW Pinball Classified group on Facebook too, a lot of the games for sale posted here also show up there.

#2661 2 years ago

I am thinking of selling my United Brazil Bingo system. Apparently it is a pretty rare one and this one is in great shape, there is no wear on the playfield and the wires, solenoids, wheels, etc. all look brand new. However while it lights up, it does not run, so it is a project pin.

Ideally I would prefer someone local so I don't have the hassle of boxing and shipping. I was thinking $400 does that sound reasonable? I can't find much info on pricing for them.

some pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manual-for-uniteds-brazil#post-3459535
Mark

#2662 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I am thinking of selling my United Brazil Bingo system. Apparently it is a pretty rare one and this one is in great shape, there is no wear on the playfield and the wires, solenoids, wheels, etc. all look brand new. However while it lights up, it does not run, so it is a project pin.
Ideally I would prefer someone local so I don't have the hassle of boxing and shipping. I was thinking $400 does that sound reasonable? I can't find much info on pricing for them.
some pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manual-for-uniteds-brazil#post-3459535
Mark

You might want to PM Pinsider "bingopodcast" for a value opinion. In general, bingo games appeal to a really niche group (most of which seem to be on the East Coast) within the hobby and consequently don't sell for much. The backglass on your game would require a major effort to restore too; a repro from a scan might be a better option.

As far as shipping goes, you wouldn't necessarily need to box it up. I use STI all the time to ship older EM games across country and their local (Seattle-Tacoma) shipper, Air Van, does an excellent job of blanket/plastic wrapping them. Whether, a collector would want to pay the cost ($400+ typically) for this particular game is another matter though. Good luck!

#2663 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Specialty Coin is the only big game distributor that's local, there is also Nitro Amusements up in BC. Buying from another collector is usually just as safe, people in the Seattle area are pretty honest about what they are selling and we have a strong local collector community that mostly all know each other, we all help put on the NW Pinball & Arcade Show each June.
There is an active PNW Pinball Classified group on Facebook too, a lot of the games for sale posted here also show up there.

Thanks for the tips and ideas. I'll keep researching!

1 week later
#2664 2 years ago

Ultimate arcade $700
Amazing Spider Man $1400
Pro striker bowler $550
WMS IJ $5800
Pair of rush the rocks linked $1200 set only

Added over 3 years ago: Ultimate arcade has been sold
All others still available.

#2665 2 years ago

I have another Capt Fantastic for sale if anyones' interested.The machine has a beautiful backglass,great cabinet and an overlay on the playfield.Price for a local sale is $1550 cash.Located in Clackamas,Oregon.

#2667 2 years ago

Hey guys I've got four machines I would like to sell as a group-
High Speed (nice one)
High Speed (rough)
Demolition Man
Sharkey's Shootout
checkout my ads for pictures and descriptions
$5000 can take all 4 machines

Bud

Archived after 8 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Hey guys I've got four machines I would like to sell as a group- High Speed (nice one) High Speed (rough) Demolition Man Sharkey's Shootout checkout my ads, $5000 can take all 4 ma...”
2016-12-15
Bellingham, WA
Archived after 8 days
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Hey guys I've got four machines I would like to sell as a group- High Speed (nice one) High Speed (rough) Demolition Man Sharkey's Shootout checkout my ads, $5000 can take all 4 ma...”
2016-12-15
Bellingham, WA
Archived after 8 days
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “description Hey guys I've got four machines I would like to sell as a group- High Speed (nice one) High Speed (rough) Demolition Man Sharkey's Shootout checkout my ads, $5000 can t...”
2016-12-15
Bellingham, WA

#2668 2 years ago

Bud, we should talk. I'm up here in Ferndale and I'd love to take a look at them.

#2669 2 years ago

Message sent.

#2670 2 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Ultimate arcade $700
Amazing Spider Man $1400
Pro striker bowler $550
WMS IJ $5800
Pair of rush the rocks linked $1200 set only

shoot_again, hey there, what kind of condition is the IJ in? (sorry in advance if you posted already and I can't find) Would be interested in looking at this machine if you have some pictures/description you could send my way. Thanks!

#2671 2 years ago

One local guy wants to look at it tomorrow.

Pictures can be seen here

portland.craigslist.org link

Pms responded to

#2672 2 years ago

I have a T2 trying to sell. $2300. Pm me for more info. Located in Longview Washington.

#2673 2 years ago
Quoted from beauimpala:

I have a T2 trying to sell. $2300. Pm me for more info. Located in Longview Washington.

PM Sent

#2674 2 years ago

ACDC Luci hoping to sell fairly local (ie.. not looking to ship this one). See ad for detailed pictures link. Open to trade for JY + $$. thanks!
seattle.craigslist.org link

Added over 3 years ago: New link & price drop:

seattle.craigslist.org link

#2675 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

ACDC Luci hoping to sell fairly local (ie.. not looking to ship this one).

Beautiful game! Wish I could help you out by buying.

GLWYS!

1 week later
#2676 2 years ago

Amazing Spider Man $1300
Pro striker bowler $500
Pair of rush the rocks linked pair $1100
Orbitor 1 $3000
Flash Gordon $2000
Added over 3 years ago: Flash gordon no longer for sale i have a sound issue to work through :/
Added over 3 years ago: Flash gordon heading to brian s in PA
Price adjusted for issue

Added over 3 years ago: Flash gordon heading to brian s in PA
Price adjusted for issue

#2677 2 years ago

Anyone in Alaska? I'm looking to trade my Freddy for another game.

anchorage.craigslist.org link

#2678 2 years ago
Quoted from Jbell_29:

I see that you got the iron man you were looking at ! Congratulations ! How do you like so far an any other pins on wish list ?

#2679 2 years ago

Hey guys,
Just an open invite if anyone is ever passing through klamath falls,Oregon.I buy sell trade,Lots of videos and pins too.Corvette jukebox,darts,etc.

#2680 2 years ago

Creature from the Black Lagoon, Spokane area - excellent player's example (see marketplace ad for details) - $4700 / trade. Looking for:
- Cirqus Voltaire
- Indiana Jones (Williams - The Pinball Adventure)
- Ghostbusters
- Indy 500
- Metallica
- Wizard of Oz
- Monster Bash
- Medieval Madness
- Twilight Zone
- Tales of the Arabian Nights

Archived after 34 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Plays perfectly--no credit dot. Decent playfield, solid ramps, new rubbers and pinballs, clean lamps and inserts, nice clean backbox, translite and bottom box, still-green hologra...”
2016-12-27
Liberty Lake, WA
Trade

#2681 2 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Hey guys,
Just an open invite if anyone is ever passing through klamath falls,Oregon.I buy sell trade,Lots of videos and pins too.Corvette jukebox,darts,etc.

Ha! Hi Brian!! I lived in k falls for a couple years, good to know there's some pin action there - I may stop thru in the future

#2682 2 years ago

Looking to buy an original Medieval Madness. I have cash or a could trade a LOTR + cash.

#2683 2 years ago

Looking to buy something off my wishlist:
- Cirqus Voltaire
- Indiana Jones (Williams - The Pinball Adventure)
- Indy 500
- Wizard of Oz
- Monster Bash
- Medieval Madness
- Twilight Zone
- Tales of the Arabian Nights
- The Machine: Bride of Pinbot

I'm willing to travel a bit for the right machine/price. If nothing is available, I'll likely be pulling the trigger on a new Ghostbusters Pro. I'm in the Spokane (Eastern WA) area.

#2684 2 years ago

Ellray there is a BOP FS on pdx CL. Beaverton 2500 FYI

#2685 2 years ago

The combination of drive/price/machine allows me to let that one go, but thanks for the heads-up!

#2686 2 years ago

Longshot...but if anyone has a Punch-Out or TMNT arcade game FS, Please let me know!

#2687 2 years ago

Player's Countdown by Gottlieb, will need boards (bought it without any in it) PF is pretty nice, usual kick out hole wear. BG is average and cabinet is slightly better than average.

650.00 with legs or 600.00 (also didn't come with legs!) without, local pickup in Portland preferred. Thx portland.craigslist.org link

Also, I've got a pretty nice Strikes N' Spares that needs the rectifier redone/pinned and display #4 appears to be out, I am selling it for 1100.00 with the powder coated legs or for 1050.00 I'll swap out a pair of chrome ones. It's January, time to clean the project bins out! Selling both machines for exactly what I have into them, hopefully they can go to someone that'll be stoked on em' portland.craigslist.org link

This Strikes has one of the nicest non restored cabinets I've ever seen and the BG is a 10, very pretty. PF is decent with some mylar placed over the inserts to prevent further wear, I'll give it a 7.

#2688 2 years ago

looking for an addams if anyone out there has one they want to sell!

#2690 2 years ago

What. the. fu...

#2691 2 years ago

I got the last 3!! So stoked

#2692 2 years ago

The running Steiff giraffe pinball joke continues.
At this point, it is pretty much a staple of Portland.

I do want to offer the guy who keeps putting up that sailboat pinball cabinet side art $25, so the ad can be permanently removed.
That has been running for over year continuously.

#2693 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up monkey!

Maybe i can put the LE girrafe where my kitchen table is now Lol.

#2694 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Funhouse?
Nice game. Plays great. $3600.

#2695 2 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

At this point, it is pretty much a staple of Portland.
I do want to offer the guy who keeps putting up that sailboat pinball cabinet side art $25, so the ad can be permanently removed.
That has been running for over year continuously.

It makes my skin crawl when I see that ad.

#2696 2 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Is there a story behind the Steiff giraffe or is it just a random gag?

#2697 2 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Anyone interested in a Funhouse?
Nice game. Plays great. $3600.

Bkaelin,

Can you send me some pics of the FH?

#2698 2 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Is there a story behind the Steiff giraffe or is it just a random gag?

Random gag generated out of disdain to an individual flipper's shenanigans of the past, but also related to market in general.
It just caught on, repeated by others using same photos, and now is has become a running joke.

The sailboat cabinet "side art" is not a joke, but the price at least dropped.
I still might buy it, so I can set on fire with gasoline.

#2699 2 years ago

Amazing Spider Man $1300
Pro striker bowler 10' lane $500
Pair of rush the rocks alcatraz edition linked $1100 for the pair
Orbitor 1 $3000

#2700 2 years ago

Just bumping another Bally Fathom (previous one I had listed has been sold), this one is all original and is in working condition, I'm looking for potential trades and or $ up or down depending on titles and such. Thx! I'm in Portland.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44171

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound Plus Out of stock
PinSound
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
£ 58.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 64.95
$ 142.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 11,500.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 3502 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 71.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside