IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 95.
#2602 7 years ago

Don't be fooled by the feel of the promotional material, there's a lot of pinball action to be had, well worth the visit. I did enjoy all the retro gaming too... Very cool to see the live Tetris tournament last year as well!

#2603 7 years ago

I've just listed my World Poker Tour FOR SALE - $2,900
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40536
Very nice condition. Extensive hi-res photos of game available for viewing at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tims_pinball_pics/albums
PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Added over 7 years ago: SOLD

#2604 7 years ago

Creature From The Black Lagoon, Bally DMD

Nice creature from the black lagoon machine. It has been fully LEDed with LED strip on the central ramp. The hologram is very bright and original faded one comes with it as a spare. This machine is a re-import from Canada so it has a 3 slots coin door. The cabinet art is original with very nice color. Small dings here and there but overall 7/10. The playfield is great, no issue at all, with a Cliffy on the scoop. Sign of wear on the shooter lane as shown on the pictures. Boards are working without issues, no hack, no burnt connector and with an external battery holder installed. Asking $4,800

Pictures: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVopsggV-GU3_VUZAV6Q

#2605 7 years ago

Also in a different style I have a nice EM for sale, changing the line up a bit!

Aladdin's Castle, Bally EM

Very nice and fun 2 player Bally EM machine, pretty rare! Purchased straight from Sunny SoCal, cabinet is very solid with nice and bright color. Understandable amount of wear due to age. The playfield looks great, no real wear to the art. Back glass is as brand new, not a spot of flaking and very bright! The machine went through a nice tune up and ran without one issue during a 3 day long tournament. Asking $900

Pictures: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVopsfVjhZjtvVi20oRg

#2606 7 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Also in a different style I have a nice EM for sale, changing the line up a bit!
Very nice and fun 2 player Bally EM machine, pretty rare! Purchased straight from Sunny SoCal, cabinet is very solid with nice and bright color. Understandable amount of wear due to age. The playfield looks great, no real wear to the art. Back glass is as brand new, not a spot of flaking and very bright! The machine went through a nice tune up and ran without one issue during a 3 day long tournament. Asking $900

Nice looking pin! -with a cabinet repaint it would be a sweetheart.

#2607 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Nice looking pin! -with a cabinet repaint it would be a sweetheart.

thanks it is a very fun EM, I glad I brought it up from SoCal

#2608 7 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Nice creature from the black lagoon machine.

Bravo.
If I did not already own one, I would buy another.
Still one of my favorites.
Hell, I would buy a second one just for the the memory!

#2609 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Don't be fooled by the feel of the promotional material, there's a lot of pinball action to be had, well worth the visit. I did enjoy all the retro gaming too... Very cool to see the live Tetris tournament last year as well!

Does anyone sell pins there? Or are they play-only?

#2610 7 years ago

Yes, there were for sale prices on a few last year. I brought Fire! home from the show myself. I only remember a handful for sale, so not quite what you see at NWPAS.

Oh yeah, PinballBulb guys had some for sale last year too. You guys going to be there? Have any for sale this year?

#2611 7 years ago

Heck, if someone wants WCS, I'll bring mine, just let me know quickly, I'm driving down early tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

It's in very good condition, flips well, plays perfectly, has Pinball Bulbs LED kit, full set of 4 Cliffys installed.

Show special, $2600

It's posted here. Was looking for a trade really, but nothing interesting yet...

seattle.craigslist.org link

#2612 7 years ago

Anyone at the show today? I hear there's about 50 pins. Seems to be even more retro than last year, less DMDs. Last year there were also newer ones like AMH. Was hoping that would be back.

#2613 7 years ago

I have a HUO Spider Man Black , HUO X-Men LE Magneto and an Ironman for sale in Southern Oregon. All are listed in the market. I also have a ton of Marvel decor, funko pops, and comicon prints...maybe a turn-key gameroom package for someone? Let me know if you want any more info or pics.

#2614 7 years ago

Tron pro $5300
Ultimate arcade $800
Amazing Spider Man $1700
Pro striker bowler $650
WMS IJ $6500
Pair of rush the rocks linked $1500 sold as set only

Added over 7 years ago: Tron has sold.
All others still available.

#2615 7 years ago

Thinking of selling my BK2K. PM if interested. $2000
Sold

#2616 7 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Nice creature from the black lagoon machine. It has been fully LEDed with LED strip on the central ramp. The hologram is very bright and original faded one comes with it as a spare. This machine is a re-import from Canada so it has a 3 slots coin door. The cabinet art is original with very nice color. Small dings here and there but overall 7/10. The playfield is great, no issue at all, with a Cliffy on the scoop. Sign of wear on the shooter lane as shown on the pictures. Boards are working without issues, no hack, no burnt connector and with an external battery holder installed. Asking $4,800
Pictures: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVopsggV-GU3_VUZAV6Q

Sold to a local enthusiast, thanks

#2617 7 years ago

Is anyone interested in a super tricked out tron le?

#2618 7 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

I have a couple offer at $800, but outside of PNW so i'd rather sell it local first for $800

#2619 7 years ago

Howdy, I'm in Portland and I've got a Jack*Bot that I'm looking for potential trade options for, it's a nice one! The games I am interested in are listed in the ad. Thx! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40981

Added over 7 years ago: GAME HAS BEEN SOLD, THANKS!

#2620 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Is anyone interested in a super tricked out tron le?

What would a super tricked out tron le sell for?

#2621 7 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

What would a super tricked out tron le sell for?

I've seen around $10k but I'll take $9k for it.

#2622 7 years ago

I have played Markmons Tron it is absolutely gorgeous. 9K is a steal.

Deal with confidence all of his things are immaculately cared for.

#2623 7 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Howdy, I'm in Portland and I've got a Jack*Bot that I'm looking for potential trade options for, it's a nice one! The games I am interested in are listed in the ad. Thx! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40981

Nice score! I saw it on Craigslist for 1,750 a few days ago. I emailed but obviously I was to late.

#2624 7 years ago

I suppose it makes up for the time I wanted that Haunted House at the estate sale several years ago but you beat me to it.

Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Nice score! I saw it on Craigslist for 1,750 a few days ago. I emailed but obviously I was to late.

#2625 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I have played Markmons Tron it is absolutely gorgeous. 9K is a steal.
Deal with confidence all of his things are immaculately cared for.

Have you ever seen him dislodge a stuck ball? Ha... machines are real nice though...

#2626 7 years ago

I've also got a decent players' (cab is ok, some nicks in it, bg is very nice) Evel Kenevil for 850.00, will need a solenoid driver board, if interested PM me for pix. thx

Added over 7 years ago: GAME IS GONE, THX

1 week later
#2627 7 years ago

Tron pro $5000 (led and some mods)
Ultimate arcade $800
Amazing Spider Man $1500
Pro striker bowler $600
WMS IJ $6200
Pair of rush the rocks linked $1200 sold as set only

Added over 7 years ago: Tron has sold.
Others are still available.

#2628 7 years ago

Acdc Luci up for sale soon.. seeing if there's any interest right now. Has pretty much every desirable mod.. they will all be listed with the ad or upon request if you get back to me before I get the ad up. colordmd, Helen kit, acdc cup holders, train topper, translucent apron with flashers, alternate songs, etc.. Not going cheap but if you've been hoping to get your hands on one now's the time I could be interested in partial trade with nice JY or BK2000 thrown in. Not selling anything separate at this time. Shoot me a PM if you might be interested.

thanks,

Mike

#2629 7 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Have you ever seen him dislodge a stuck ball? Ha... machines are real nice though...

Yea shake the shit out of them
These machines were built to handle it.

#2630 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

He's not kidding. I stuck the ball real good on his Iron Maiden at NWPAS. I jiggled it pretty good, but figured it's a one-of-a-kind personal creation, I better not be too rough. Boy was I wrong, he nearly flipped that thing over...

By the way, did you sell the Iron Maiden, markmon? Heard you got some good offers... What did it take to pry it loose?

#2631 7 years ago

1949 Turf King found for sale.

Its not mine but I found this at a Lions Club sale in Bellingham. Took a couple of pictures, it looks to be in good shape although its hard to tell. If interested, contact David at 253-380-7360 - he told me $600. I don't know if that is a firm price or a starting price.

Cant link pics here, so I posted it over in EM as well with pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1949-turf-king-found-for-sale#post-3444814

#2632 7 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

1949 Turf King found for sale.
Its not mine but I found this at a Lions Club sale in Bellingham. Took a couple of pictures, it looks to be in good shape although its hard to tell. If interested, contact David at 253-380-7360 - he told me $600. I don't know if that is a firm price or a starting price.
Cant link pics here, so I posted it over in EM as well with pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1949-turf-king-found-for-sale#post-3444814

I feel like bingo projects like this usually sell for around $150-$200 locally, that price seems really high.

#2633 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I feel like bingo projects like this usually sell for around $150-$200 locally, that price seems really high.

Even at $150 -$200 you will be lucky to get any takers.

#2634 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Damn straight, I started putting tilt-off switches in my project pins.
__ for those times where you need to get your aggressions out.

#2635 7 years ago

I have a really nice POTC and Transformer LE combo for sale. Both work 100% have LEDs sub woofers and mods. Have pictures available
If interested, pm.

I'm located north of Seattle area.

#2636 7 years ago

Have a TWD pro in nice condition with an added shaker.
Looking for trades or sale.

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#2637 7 years ago

Looking to trade my nice TOTAN for another pin +/- cash. Some of the games I am looking to add include: MM, MB, SS, WOZ, STLE. Located in North Seattle area. PM if interested.

#2639 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

IJ 6K
portland.craigslist.org link

6.5k with faded cabinet? I wonder if that will sell

#2640 7 years ago

I am looking to pick up another game in the $2k range (CAD preferably). I'd really like a project DMD of some sort, but realistically it'll probably end up being something in the early to mid 80's range. If you have something let me know!

#2641 7 years ago

I was going to buy a new game, but then I found a 2ft stuffed giraffe in the pinball section in Portland CL. Lucky for me he was willing to trade the giraffe for a pinball machine.

#2642 7 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

I was going to buy a new game, but then I found a 2ft stuffed giraffe in the pinball section in Portland CL. Lucky for me he was willing to trade the giraffe for a pinball machine.

Will u take AC/DC luci for the giraffe??

#2643 7 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

I thought the hot tub trade offer was a better deal.

#2644 7 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

I am looking to pick up another game in the $2k range (CAD preferably). I'd really like a project DMD of some sort, but realistically it'll probably end up being something in the early to mid 80's range. If you have something let me know!

I've got a shopped and super clean Zaccaria Pinball Champ 83 up for grabs for 2K OBO, I'm in Portland.

#2645 7 years ago

I've got a Gottlieb Jungle Princess, picked it up last year from previous owner where it had been HUO since 1979. Game is shopped, playing great and super clean. Ad is visible here and I am in Portland, OR. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41767

Added over 7 years ago: Update: Game has been sold

#2646 7 years ago

Considering selling my Mousin Around. Works 100%, software updated to L4 and new battery holder installed on MPU. It has some minor wear at the ramp drops and some minor insert wear on a couple of inserts. Has some minor cab decal wrinkles (so common unfortunately) and could stand to be cleaned and new rubbers. Right sling plastic has seen better days. It's an all original game.
Pics will be available soon. Thinking $2k firm.
Thanks,
Michael

Added over 7 years ago: Now have pics available if interested. PM for details. Thanks.

#2647 7 years ago

Right on the heels of our last shipping container of pins coming into Seattle, the next one will be coming together in the next few weeks. If anyone is interested, the group where the details are worked out for these is:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nwpinbuyers

#2648 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Have a TWD pro in nice condition with an added shaker.
Looking for trades or sale.

Sold

#2649 7 years ago

As I enjoy my Thanksgiving, anyone know who snagged the Nip-It on CL? Game looked highly restorable with work. It was gone in less than 8 hours.

#2650 7 years ago

Wanted HEP restored TZ.
Please pm if interested in selling.

Thanks, Brett

There are 4,718 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 95.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/53?hl=cdonnerusmc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.